Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION

+16
Ulqui
Chao
Kyouhai Suzumori
Dexterity
Carter
JJ
Kade
Shizuo
Teijo
lionus
Majestic Moose
Cheshire Cat
Zero
CPKallday
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
20 posters
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue25/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Empty Re: Operation DEMONIC INCURSION

Wed May 07, 2014 3:54 pm
Word, adding this to the key points list as well as updating the city.

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Sbb1I7e
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Starter Member

Fri May 09, 2014 10:04 pm
➟ Character Name:
Toshiro Hitsugaya.
➟ Character App:

➟ Tier Of Character:
0-3.
➟ Org:
'The Division', new name pending via Unohana. Loyal to Soul Society.
➟ Side:
Protagonist.
➟ City Section: (Which city section do you plan to join?)
➟ Reason:
I had a IRL issue that was unavoidable, those who need to know already know. Hitsugaya was meant for something else in this war, but I need the trigger time and he needs the spot light.
Anonymous

Fri May 09, 2014 10:04 pm
Approved now off you guy ice man
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 10, 2014 9:23 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Ryushin Chaozi
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11347-ryushin-chaozu-4th-division-captain-finished
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-5
➟ Org: Gotei 13
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City Section: North District
➟ Reason: Well considering most other threads currently have 4 people in already and Ryushin is the 4th division captain, he needs to go somewhere and do something to help. Thinking that the people of rukongai will be deserted, Ryushin would attempt to go there and defend the people.

Also he was out, didnt get the message, was late to the party. Aka, i only just realised this event existed X3
Anonymous

Sat May 10, 2014 9:44 am
Approved good luck to the Fourth Division Leader
Anonymous

Sat May 10, 2014 10:13 am
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: Fourth District Seireitei
➟ Official status: The Battle has concluded
➟ Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11745-fourth-district-the-maggots-nest-demonic-incursion
➟ Official Status Detail: Despite his failure Kisuke Urahara did succeed in something, he captured the energy left behind by the gate. He's transported one piece to Shadin for examining, another piece to his lab. Through this he will be able to create objects or spells that cancel out the gate of hell's influence in certain places. Ensuring it can never be summoned again into the Gotei 13. Or anywhere for that matter, Kisuke was able to isolate a little bit of the energy. Though this outcome was a poor one from the original goal, Kisuke was successful in one aspect. He enough to work with to make next time different and has exited sealing the place with several high level spells, locking the enemies inside the Maggot's Nest while also putting up a fields to prevent any further battles here.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat May 17, 2014 8:40 pm
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: First District
➟ Official status: GOTEI 13 UNDER CATASTROPHIC ATTACK
➟ Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11744p10-first-district-the-pale-rider-s-doorstep#75836
➟ Official Status Detail: There has been a colossal change occurring within the First District. Now that The Shadow Throne, now known as Khala Asthavon, The Heart of The Demon God: Deveta, has started going on the assault once again -- the circumstances of the war have greatly changed. The slime, bubbles and ice from Iriko's previous assault are under a black and gold flame that seems to have neutralized each others forces out; as it appears the inferno from Khala is outright vaporizing this assault. What's more concerning is that Khala is making extremely aggressive moves against the Captain Commander, Unohana Retsu and Captain Iriko.

There have been many reportings and sightings of numerous replicas of The Shadow Throne of Shadow Fall, but none of them seem to have the same amount of power as herself. However, they've been noted as claiming and reaping the souls of those who have sought her salvation or have already been deceased. These creatures have been seen breaking down the very organic matter of these corpses AND living being who willing accepted her invitation into a blackened goo substance and sent hurtling towards the sky to merge with the Physical INcarnation of Death within the deepest parts of hell. All the while these words were broadcasted to the Soul Society during her thrash against The Trio of Captains:

"Don't you all understand yet? This world is overflowing with sorrow. It's inhabits are drowning within emptiness. Solitude and isolation fills their hearts. It's become too painful. So let us opt out of it and choose to run away from it. Don't you yearn to be at ease? Do you not desire peace of mind? Do you not want to become one with me? To have our bodies, spirits and minds released from this anguish? It's...simply too much.

I admire your ability to stay sane in such a place. I admire your burden, to go on for so long without morphing your form in this tainted land, living amidst this torrential vortex of impure thought. So It's okay, please relax. I'd like to thank you for asserting yourself with all your might, expressing true feeling that can be quite the irritating endeavour. Doing all that you can to preserve with everything in this world, your spirit does not refrain from knowing true solitude.

I honestly want to respond to that courage of yours by changing everyone's loneliness to happiness. The progression of evolution in this world is nothing more than degeneration from the second me and my kin spread our influence throughout the known verses. A mistake... I will rectify at all cost."

More than that, it seems that supposed Demon Goddess has even declared her right to the Soul Cycle over Truth and The Soul King. Through the ripple effect of Hell being broken, Khala has assumed some form of control over the spirit cycle and has started sending a large majority deceased being into the physical incarnation of Death located in the lowest and deepest pit of Hell only seen by The Demon God and The Demon Queen. It isn't known if she has complete control over this yet, but reports indicate that she is crafting an after life that holds utter and complete nirvana for those whom become apart of it. Yearning and desiring to mold those who become one with it as whole with herself.

The Shadow Throne has even been noted as breaking through a colossal bubble dome around the thirteen divisions and has estimated reports of causing critical to mass destruction in the squadrons of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd divisions. After igniting her miniature star received from Australia, Khala was able to influence it to have a miniature hypernova blast and attempt to expand it's destructive range upwards of the edge of 6th division and the destruction of the last half of the dome; if not seventy five or the entire structure altogether.

And as the battle progressed -- Khala was even able to unleash a 2nd larger sun upon the Thirteen Court Squads in an attempt to obliterate the bubble dome, inflict catastrophic damage to the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th division squads and continue her rampage throughout the Seireitei. It was reporting as even destroying spirits roughly twenty miles away from it there were unable to maintain their individual bodies in the wake of such an energy blast. So the 1st District is now considered a dead zone and only 0 tier should approach it.

Electronic equipment, communications and other devices have also been noted has being faulty or outright nulled due to a massive amount of solar radiation being generated between these blast and it's effects spreading to the atmosphere throughout the whole of the Seireitei. So it is assumed that an EMP-like force has assaulted the defense of the Gotei 13 even further.

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sun May 18, 2014 11:53 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Soi Fong
➟ Character App:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t822p10-soi-fong-approved-0-3
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-3
➟ Org: The Division
➟ City Section: North Rukongai
➟ Reason: Soi Fong has gotten the order to begin assassinating enemies she is heading out to begin doing so.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun May 18, 2014 11:54 am

«OVERVIEWING THIS REQUEST RIGHT NOW»

5/18/2014, 12:54 PM; EST Standard Time

Alright, based on the template above, I have no problems with Soi Fong being deployed there in order to assist with Nozomi's thread. Therefore, I am going to give her the clear and you'll need to talk with Phan and Chao in order to determine where she comes in at in posting order.

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 WVMWLOu
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 20, 2014 10:26 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Kenpachi Zaraki
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2459p10-zaraki-kenpachi-approved-0-2
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2++
➟ Org: None.
➟ City Section: No idea, (Stranger at the door topic)
➟ Reason: Someones causing a racket and woke Kenny uppp...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum