Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION

+16
Ulqui
Chao
Kyouhai Suzumori
Dexterity
Carter
JJ
Kade
Shizuo
Teijo
lionus
Majestic Moose
Cheshire Cat
Zero
CPKallday
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
20 posters
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation DEMONIC INCURSION

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:20 am
Added colors, a template, and links to each thread in addition to rosters below each thread to avoid any confusion of how many spots are remaining in each thread. Let's try to avoid an all protag thread if all possible! :p

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:24 am
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: Eastern Rukongai
➟ Official status: Active
➟ Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11753-an-area-in-effect-demonic-incursion#75001
➟ Official Status Detail: Eliah Tsundora has engaged the enemy through some rather events, and is now trying to strategically figure out how she will take care of all the intruders alone. She'll need reinforcements soon enough.

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:18 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Hiroshi Saito
➟ Character App: [url=link]https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4700-hiroshi-saito-approved-2-1[/url]
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-1
➟ Org: Gotei 13, 1st Division Lieutenant
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City Section: West District Rukongai
➟ Reason:Hiroshi decided it was his time to step in. With his Captain protecting the Seireitei he had no worries about what would happen there. But as a necessary representative he needed to venture deep into the battlefield. Reviewing the information of the area the thing that stood out to him enough to melt the building he was in with the resonating heat from his Zanpakutō was that some of his Allies had been captured. So without delay he left in order to Save whomever them all.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:49 pm

«YOU ALL ARE IN THE CLEAR NOW»
Everything looks good to me with the request above. Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and approve you both. I'll update the city status a bit after this post.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:54 pm
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: Second District
➟ Official status: ENGAGED IN COMBAT
➟ Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11749-clash-at-seireitei-enter-the-innumerable-fist-operation-demonic-incursion-second-district#74971
➟ Official Status Detail: Ibiki has encountered heavy resistance from the rebels, but has managed to take out roughly 1/4 of their 8 million population. However, there seems to be a much more powerful threat on the horizon and the droves are getting stronger. Highly dangerous area.

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 pm
Sounds good, mate.
I'll be making the changes now.

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:30 pm
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: Western Rukongai
➟ Official status: Rescue Operation has begun.
➟ Thread Link: Link
➟ Official Status Detail: Hiroshi has begun his expedition to save his comrades from captivity.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:46 pm
Alright, awesome. I've made the changes to the original post and have deemed this district to be active. Have fun slaying demons! ^.^

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:00 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Magnolia Clixx
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10602-ziamichi-magnolia-clixx-0-3-normal-0-2-masked-state?highlight=Magnolia
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-3/0-2
➟ Org: Rinyūaru [Acting Out On Her Own Interest]
➟ Side: Unknown [Antag Mostly]
➟ City Section: 4th district, maggots nest.
➟ Reason: Because of the recent turn of events, she would be joining for varying reasons, some of which would be to see the state of the Soul society, and to test the new comers. And also because of nostalgia.

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 LzZCuy7
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 3 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:02 pm

「CHECKING THIS THREAD」
Okay, everything seems to check out with this request. I'll go ahead and approve Shizuo's character to be added into the Maggot's Nest thread. Good luck in the thread and keep active with this mission, m8.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum