Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION

+16
Ulqui
Chao
Kyouhai Suzumori
Dexterity
Carter
JJ
Kade
Shizuo
Teijo
lionus
Majestic Moose
Cheshire Cat
Zero
CPKallday
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
20 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Empty Re: Operation DEMONIC INCURSION

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:13 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Iriko Puzyri-Teimei (Crow)
➟ Character App: Bubbles.
➟ Tier Of Character: ????
➟ Org: Gotei 13?
➟ Side: Protag... Rogue?
➟ City Section: 1st
➟ Reason: ...There is no reason. There is only the journey itself.

MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Colin Peter Washi
➟ Character App: Feathers.
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2++
➟ Org: Vizard Corps
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City Section: East Rukongai
➟ Reason: HYPOCRITE.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:32 am

«YOU ARE IN THE CLEAR NOW»
Everything looks good to me with the request above. Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and approve you all. Everyone above this post can begin posting where they need to.

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 WVMWLOu
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:13 am
JJ, mind finding a home somewhere else for Colin?
The thread you are trying to join already has three protags and one antag and I feel bringing a 0-2++ in with that is only going to make the thread less interesting.

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Sbb1I7e
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:07 am
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City: Seireitei
➟ Official status: BANKAI IS AUTHORIZED WITHIN THE WALLS OF THE SEIREITEI.
➟ Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11744-first-district-the-pale-rider-s-doorstep#75195
➟ Official Status Detail:

Artist: Tony Anderson - Song: The Prophecy - Word Count: 193

"Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens." Her fingers glowing, she slid them up each arm in a squared zig-zag movement leaving a trace of a green markings upon her arms, continuing on to do the same to her hands as she spoke. A small blue square was place in front of her chest an arms distance away as she read off the incantation prepping herself for the kido that was to come. "Bakudō #77. Tenteikūra!" The volume in her voice arose as she planted her hands upon the square before her a large gust met with that which fluttered her hair before changing the direction of the flow against her as a wall was created before herself that branched out in a multitude of directions. She used the bakudo that was cast to broadcast a message to her fellow shinigami and allies of high ranking.

"Under the decree of Captain Commander Tsubasa Unabara, himself, I hereby authorize the use of Bankai within the walls of Seireitei!"

Template By: [THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:24 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Inami Asthavon
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10403-inami-asthavon-0-5-base-0-3-ppqx-demon?highlight=Inami
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-5 [base] 0-3 [Puppet God X State]
➟ Org: Shadow Fall
➟ Side: Antagonist
➟ City Section: 1st district
➟ Reason: Her idiot Sister Khala Asthavon.

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 LzZCuy7
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 BtXe12b
Anonymous

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:53 pm
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ City:All of them
➟ Official status: Massive Attacks sent form the Head Captain too all areas
➟ Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11744-first-district-the-pale-rider-s-doorstep
➟ Official Status Detail: Tsubasa released his bankai, though one thing is quite different his normal release. This is far more powerful and has an extremely wide reach, lighting bolts were beginning to strike demons as far out as the Rukongai. The damage in closer was far more severe, all demons within the First District were completely destroyed due to the power released by him, the Second District took an extremely big hit from the explosion of power lighting hit there killing almost over half of the population of demons. The entire Seireitei now also has metal tigers appearing in it, aiding in the destruction of the demon armies. In the Rukongai area, the enemies are being hit by a lighting storm now from his bankai, the Rukongai areas of demons suffered the least amount of damage. Those within the Seireitei suffered the most damage to them all.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:58 pm
Four is as high as the First District is able to go, you may send her elsewhere if you want.
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:15 pm
I'll be adding a "Key Points" section to the original post for the happenings that seem to be of higher significance to all of Soul Society rather than just the area they are in. I approve the above update. For those that are joining in the future be sure to double check what is going on chronologically as you continue to post.

Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65150/100Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:44 pm
size=15]MY WAR-SIGN UP[/size]

➟ Character Name: Carter
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8714-carter-approved-2-1?highlight=carter
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-1++
➟ Org: Gotei
➟ City Section: Where he is needed and can actually help out (low level so pick where he would be useful)
➟ Reason: Enemies are storming the gate, innocents will be killed, people need someone to protect them He's the man ready to die for others

➟ Character Name: Landen
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8374-landen-vizard-1-5?highlight=landen
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-5
➟ Org: N/A
➟ City Section: Anywhere with a demon who needs an ass kicking
➟ Reason: Fought against Mana and her horde in Malaysia, he's been messed up in the head since then but he's finally come to terms with what happened and he's ready to make sure round two against the blighted demons goes his way

|Death is but the first step in life|

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 ZfrGue8

Operation DEMONIC INCURSION  - Page 5 EUuCTxy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum