Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  Empty [MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE

Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:49 pm
“..Welcome back Ina- (Spleuch)”

One of inami’s servants had been saying as she had crossed into the center of the palace. But hadn’t gotten half way through their greeting before inami had using a implosion of demonic energies reduced the man to a regurgitated looking paste of blood and ground demon body matter. Her eyes glinting like daggers and her face in an immensely aggravated expression which kept every other of the lesser household servants away from her for the time being. In fact as she walked out she would have thrown her hands out and said to the several remaining servants without any thanks or politeness in her voice, just a barked command which they all practically tripped over themselves to follow with haste , as they could tell the mistress was in a mood which had never been seen before, such raw anger that it would have broken her normal restraints, causing all kinds of annoying alarms to go off until inami finished her first command and issued a second.

” OPEN THE GATES, NOTIFY EVERY ABLE BODIES DEMON THAT THEY ARE TO COME TO MY RESIDENCE IN THE ASTHAVON ROYAL PALACE AT ONCE, AND FOR FUCKS SAKE, SOMEONE TURN THOSE ALARMS OFF BEFORE I BLOW THEM UP MYSELF. GO GO MOVE YOU SLOW ASSTURDS.”

Inami barked clapping once her force generating a shockwave which broke some windows and vases she had on display, but she didn’t bother even a smidge to recreate them, no instead she was at the point she left them there as she would have not even opened her door to the courtyard, she broke a hole in the door her hair billowing out mercilessly in raw untamable anger which was frightening to the senses. Gloom and Rage mixing together as she would have now stood in the center of the compound, energy crackling off her like lightning as she would have poured in thunderous amounts of energy into her voice, so much that her amplified volume could be heard throughout the demon-capital it would be deafening to every single demon even if they didn’t listen to the summonings, she was at the point that she wasn’t going to be nice about anything anymore, she was going to destroy and teach the whelp once and for all that there was no wiggle room when fucking around if shadow fall was involved.

“..Attention Demons, this is INAMI ASTHAVON speaking, what ever you are doing, shut your pie-holes and listen, my patience is so short right now that if someone comes to ask me about this I will personally rip them to shreds unless its about when and how soon they can start. So this is how it is, EVERY Shadow Fall member, Anastasia An Arrancar which had broken into the las noche’s vicinity multiple times, has spit in the face of a kind gesture of forgiveness, insulted the names and honor of both Ashlei Clixx and the Queen of Demons and my beloved sister, Mana Asthavon. As Such, this individual is considered a Capital Offender of the most Upmost importance, bringing her in will reward you, killing her though.. –“

Inami paused as her toothy grin spread to the point that servants began to break out in cold sweat and backing up. Her lips parting as she drooled abit and let that wicked broken under-nature break through her mask, showing the true demonic hate which was simmering in Inami’s very Veins. Now though she would finish what she was going to say.

[color=green] “.. Is forbidden. . . Bring her to me, Inami Asthavon, cause her pain worse then death, hurt her make her feel pain worse then death, shatter her resolve, break her bones, ravage her internal organs, make her blind, make her deaf, make her unable to forget what happens when you mess with shadow fall. Then bring her to me, I personally am going to kill her, slowly and painfully she will know what it means to have her existence eradicated one cell at a time, she will die a befitting death, for the mistakes she has and still continues to MAKE. THIS IS NOT ME ASKING, THIS IS ME TELLING YOU, BRING THIS WOMAN TO ME, CAUSE HER AS MUCH PAIN AS YOU WANT, AND DON’T KILL HER, AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED GENEROUSLY. THAT IS ALL “

She finished as she would have leaned back against a seat, her eyes narrowing as she licked her lips, and made a sickeningly disturbing grin. And then her voice cracking in an undertone which would be beyond hatred, beyond comprehensible emotion, perfectly demonic, perfectly Asthavon these would be her words parting for the whole of demon country.

“.. If you have problems or questions.. come to me.. but if you anger me.. be prepared to pay the price.. my fuse is short.. and my time is valuable. Enjoy, and may Touketsu, be with you, on this most unholy mission. HAPPY HUNTING YOU DEMONIC VILLANOUS SWEETYPIES!”

[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  LzZCuy7
[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  BtXe12b
Anonymous

[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  Empty Re: [MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE

Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
It seemed that the Asthavon palace was in a stir with announcements and terror as one of the little ladies who owned the place seemed hell-bent on being as angry as possible, for most that wouldn't be healthy its bad for the skin and the heart and honestly it tends to cause a person's bowels to go way out of whack... But being demons the well-dressed demon supposed that it wasn't really a bother for the Asthavons. Servants moved passed Reigen without seemingly noticing him, some probably out of fear of their ruler being very cross and decapitating them, other probably mistaking him for serving staff who seemingly decided to wear a very fashionable hat along with his normal attire. There might have been those who knew what and who Reigen was but those few selective people knew better than to make a fuss... The word was out that Inami Asthavon was being awfully cross at someone and her serving staff were suffering for it... Seemed a shame to be so cruel to the most likely unpaid help, then again Reigen himself was here completely of his own free will, not even the guard had noticed him swan in as he tended to do where ever he went so honestly no one was getting a prize for attention and skill in their profession at the Asthavon household.

"Oh.... What is that?" The shouting sound could be hear through the area, by whatever god he was pretending to believe in right now! Did the Asthavon have to be so loud as to try and burst eardrums! Truly it was not good to be insulted by anyone let alone some Arrancar, but there is inside voice and then there is exploding the eardrums of the poor servant in front of the well-tailored suit that cost more than his life is worth! However he was still listening to the Asthavon as she spoke about the slander she had seen committed against the Queen of demons. Reigen didn't care much for the demonic royalty, he admired Mana's tensity for violence and taking things as her own like continents and the last old kingdom of Britain... There was a begrudging respect for her but really he had no real reason to help in the capture of this woman they were talking about, expect maybe cause he was there.... And he was in their house looking around for something interesting to do.... "And I guess cause everybody gets one I suppose..." He said aloud as he walked around the corridors of the palace.

Finishing up the female voice in the air having shut off the alarms previously and also having told the good demon kind to be on their way and have some fun Reigen himself was assured that it wouldn't be that bad to help out on a Shadowfall plan for the moment, he was getting good sales from the stock market and he had found quite a nice little place in the human world where he could rest and place a large amount of the livestock he was keeping without hearing any of the screaming. But he had to make sure of some specifics for the whole pain things he was suppose to do, people even demons tended to leave the details up in the air then got mad when he didn't follow them to the letter... As Inami herself was sitting back into her seat, she would notice a shift in her vision, something that wasn't there was now there. "So for the whole suffering thing, how many times would you like this girl brought to the brink of death then forced back just to be deadened again? I'm not in the business of half-assing jobs and not giving people what the want~" Reigen appeared as some sort of ghost in the seat next to her, he had showed no trace of shadow movement nor had he taken anytime to move so quickly and silently that it would not be noted, instead all that could be seen was a visage of a chain and the suited and hatted man sitting with the same Cheshire grin as he always had...

Template By: [THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  Empty Re: [MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE

Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:06 pm
“When I say pain, I don’t mean bring her to the brink of death.. I mean.. bring her to the point that she is beyond the pain of dying, but do so without killing her. I’m happy that someone competent showed up, but since someone diligent also showed up, ill give you some tools per shadow fall you have my permission to utilize our military might, for the duration of your mission. As ill Sanction it under my name, Inami Asthavon. “

Inami would have slowly said as she hadn’t even looked over at the strangely partial transparent individual. Her hand jerking to the side as she would have touched the transparent figure, managing to hit even with out the need of actually coming in contact due to her strengthening in her fight. This would have allowed her to partially let the likes of Reigen access a small bit of her power. Allowing him to utilize Threads for the duration of the hunt, a token of gratitude which shouldn’t be taken lightly, as it was an affirmation that inami was accepting his job application . But then as she withdrew her palm she would fold her fingers together looking up her jaw twitching.

“..Also there is one more thing, Kururai is a man you will find and say in the name of Inami Asthavon you are to assist me in the detainment of Anastasia. He will join you and aid you, if you wish for fame, or for power. I can make those things reality, however if you don’t satisfy criteria commands, or you do something like kill the person ill punish you for it, but I won’t kill you. I promise that for your audacity and respect to ask me for this job and its details in person. “

She said her eyes partially opened, as she would have grinned even wider allowing for her right hand to jerk out, using manipulative structures in demon magic or zao ka manipulation to form a sigil, essentially her own crest with her signature on it, granting Reigen permission to the weapons and men of shadow fall within reason. Which would conditionally for the MISSION only, put him on par in commands to a Archduke. Essentially meaning he had sway and command , for things PERTAINING to the mission only. In this regard Inami then would have continued to stand there, her eyes moving to the side as she finally looked at him and asked.

“.. what is your desire, for your efforts you will be rewarded, but as to your wishes, what do you desire most, what do you want from this? Fame? Power? Notoriety? If I can grant it I will, if it is to harm this place though I will decline your offer. “

She had said honestly, her words still rippling with untold levels of anger, her body practically vibrating with the forceful waves of wrath she had emanating showing just how much the individual had screwed up meaning the one which had pissed her off. Now though, she would have motioned to the household behind, in which the doors had swung open without explanation, but clearly the message was go inside. As Inami had now not given him any more attention because all she had to say in her defense was.

“..Go wait in the dining hall, we will be moving this to my palace once I have a few more people. Think on your wishes, and think on your tactics , and help yourself to wine, and what ever you enjoy within those walls till I say its time to go. “

Inami finished her fingers folding over each-other as she would have rested her chin on them, a wicked grin on her face, as she seemed to look darkly to the open gates, her expression saying it all, she was getting perverse satisfaction from the fact that people where joining, and was waiting to have another applicant come in, so then after giving her dismissal, for now atleast, she expected the applicant to listen go inside, and wait for further instruction. As Inami just said to the air.

“..Now who’s next to join my fun?”

[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  LzZCuy7
[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  BtXe12b
Anonymous

Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
It seemed that the queen bee of the operation was being quite forthcoming with the Demon of greed as he was accepted access to the hunt for whoever had pissed the woman off and was given even more in advance. She touched his still forming body and allowed him access to the power that she possessed. "Hmmm an appetizer I guess that I haven't had much too eat lately but I'm sure this will go right to my hips..." The ever joking demon felt the power surge flow into his core for the time being, as he looked around he noted that his hand covered itself in threads that seemed to be themselves made up of some sort of mystical energy... When he wanted them he could change their appearance and form to what he wished... "Yeah... I can make this work...." Seemingly thinking of things that he could do with such a power the demon looked back to the queen of the chaya nation as she seemed to almost twitch from either rage or just bad circulation... Could be a nervousness thing, he never got that... Still nice to know that this new employer was willing to give away new powers for free without any sort of reprimand, even if it was a connection from him to her Reigen himself wasn't so easy as to simply be turned into an errand boy... He might see what was going on then he'd do the dirty work so he could get what he could from the Asthavons.

She commented on how he would be with a partner on this operation, someone named Kururai... Honestly he did not play well with others, and he never did like having to babysit someone that he just met... It was part of the territory that he had carved out for himself. Reigen wasn't known for needing anyone on a mission or job that wasn't just himself and his chain, so he supposed that he would be forced to not kill the man she was telling him about as she yammered on.. Honestly it seemed that the women of power in this place seemed to love the sounds of their own voices... He could admit that he liked his own but that was because who wouldn't with such dulcet tones such as his. "Well you've made your points clear... I'm a man of tact and excellence.... I do not make a mess of jobs that don't specifically require it~" As she started off next, she seemed to start making a seal on his spiritual signature. "Ohhhh! That tickles...." She then began to make claims to him about giving what he wanted to him without any sort of strings attached, ironic considering the power he had received from her but he was thankful that he could get the command of soldiers in the area, meant that he could get close and personal with some of those that he really had a good memory of...

"Well I'll make my demands to you after the job is done, I'm not sure you're in the mood to have things done at your expense all together at once, that just ruins the fun of having a prize at the end of a very long dungeon."Seemingly making gaming analogies the woman beckoned him outwards to the dining hall telling him to wait their for further instructions. "Sir yes sir! Or is it madam? Maybe? Never thought such a thing through because I don't tend to work for people... Or under people...... I don't know I'll thing about it in the hall." Walking away in a jaunty manner, the demon seemed to be entirely happy to join this clearly worth while and entirely not anger based grudge mission..... Did he forget to mention to her he was extremely poor to work with? Didn't matter, he was sure it would come up eventually~

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:11 am
[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

[MAN HUNT MISSION PRELUDE  Shadow Fall mission. ] CAPITAL OFFENSE  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum