Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Empty The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest For GFX'ers

Mon May 11, 2015 10:32 pm
BIRTHDAY CARD FUN

MAKE SOME NICE CARDS FOR US -- OUR BIRTHDAY IS COMING!

WHAT IS THIS CONTEST?
» This is a special contest that I'm holding ahead of time in order to give people space to prepare. Essentially, The Birthday Card Fun Contest is a GFX related event where you will need to create birthday card(s) for Platinum Heart's 5th Birthday. You will have until June 2nd, 2015 in order to finish it. You can make however many cards as you want, but only three people will be winning 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for the event.

On June 3rd, 2015, I will be announcing all of the winners from the event and congratulating those who participated. Your images will all be shared on the site to otherwise help celebrate our 5th year in business. Furthermore, I'll be reviewing all the entries made into the event myself. So, there are no general rules other then making it related to our birthday. Creative freedom is up to the people who decide to enter.

Below, you can find some of the prizes that you are eligible for if you enter:

WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
x You can find the prizes for this event below:

» 1st Place - The person who comes in first place will be winning: 30,000,000 yen, 10,000 awesome points and their card will be featured on the site during the Platinum Hearts celebration. Along with that, they'll get a sidebar image and a medal + mention in our Hall of Fame.

» 2nd Place - The person who comes in second place will be winning: 20,000,000 yen, 5,000 awesome points, a medal and mentioned in our hall of fame board.

» 3rd Place - The person who comes in third place will be winning: 10,000,000 yen, 2,000 awesome points, a medal and mentioned in our hall of fame board.

» Everyone: If there are enough entries, I will place all cards featured in this contest into a video on our youtube channel .
THE TEMPLATE TO CLAIM A PRIZE

All that you need to do to enter is simple:

» 1. Sign up for this contest by posting in this thread and mentioning things that have made the site a good experience for you over the time you've been apart from PH.

» 2. After I approve you, you'll then be able to start creating your cards and there is no limit to how many you can make.

» 3. You enter your cards by posting in this thread and I will gather a collection of them to review overtime.

» 4. Wait until June 3rd and I will announce the winner.

That's it. I wish everyone good luck and thanks for sticking with PH since 2010!

The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers WVMWLOu
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Left_bar_bleue28000/100000The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Empty Re: The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest For GFX'ers

Tue May 19, 2015 5:03 pm
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Reimu_default

Sure. I'll enter this event.

I'll get to work on my card in a bit. owo

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Empty Re: The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest For GFX'ers

Tue May 19, 2015 5:32 pm
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Sweet, you'll be the first to take part in this event, then. I look forward to see what kind of card you make for the event, Blankru. I'm sure it'll be good.

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Left_bar_bleue28000/100000The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Tue May 19, 2015 9:08 pm
I made a card!

The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers 24ovxq8

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 20, 2015 12:14 am
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers 2lc626a

More cards! <3

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu May 28, 2015 11:53 pm
I'll be signing up for this.

The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers FXpoQxJ
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 28, 2015 11:55 pm
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Glad you are entering this, son. I'll go ahead and approve you and hope to see some cards from ya. And, awesome job with entering your cards as well, Blank.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri May 29, 2015 12:44 am
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers J9u0lk

One entry. May have more.

Spoiler:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun May 31, 2015 9:15 pm
S_E joins the fray.

The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers O7lQdR

The Birthcard Card Slam: Platinum Hearts Birthday Contest  For GFX'ers 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:48 pm
I will be taking care of posting a thread up for voting. Nice entries everyone, thank you for participating. Contest Closed for Entries.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum