Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Tracker Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Tracker Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Tracker Empty [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Tracker

Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:12 pm
For This Mission:
The 30 Day Challenge

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Tracker ZITLOpY

STEP INTO THE TWISTED GUTS OF FROST
[THEFROST]'s TRACKING POSTS

KEEPING TRACK OF MY POST THROUGHOUT THE DASH

My Posting Record - THUS FAR
1st Post: Cirno Seeks A Pupil
2nd Post: Radioactive Mauls For The Primal Spirit Of Verathius
3rd Post: Radioactive Unveils His Bankai Against Moonie
4th Post: Shatari Begins Opeartion ATR With Vanguard
5th Post: The Kora A'ina Crumbles And Deveta Is Freed
6th Post: The Battle Within The Flames Of The Kora A'ina Intensify
7th Post: A Kenpachi Brings About Revolution
8th Post: The Frantic Dash Of Saiko Mori
9th Post: The Void Enigma Makes Her Exit
10th Post: The Leader Of K-World Makes His Spiritual Awakening
11th Post: The Menacing Devil Girl Meets The Vice Captain Of Squad Two
12th Post: The Brawl Between Legends Spirals On Into Space
13th Post: Radioactive Prepares To Fight The Vanguard Leader
14th Post: The Menacing Devil Prepares To Fight The Beast of Sound
15th Post: The Banshee Of Karakura Makes Her Mad Emerald Dash
16th Post: The Menacing Devil Warns The Chaya Queen To Leave
17th Post: Cirno Preps To Fight Sagumi
18th Post: Neoveta Descends To Help Her People
19th Post: The Menacing Devil Girl Begins Her Fight With The Beast Of Sound
20th Post: The Beast Of Karakura Prepares For His Fight With The Pale Rider
21st Post: The Menacing Devil Girl Strikes The Poor Troll
22nd Post: The Laughing Queen Greets The Mad One
23rd Post: Rose VS Magnoila Spirals On
24th Post: Kin Tends To The Golden Daughter
25th Post: The Beast Of Karakura Consoles His Daughter
26th Post: The Conversation Between The Mad Queen And The Mad Demon Goes On
27th Post: Neoveta Finds Another Soul To Save
28th Post: The Contract Between The Embodiment Of Madness And The Mad One Has Been Made
29th Post: The Mad Queen Finishes Her Contract With The Mad One
30th Post: Neoveta Offers Salvation To The Lost Quincy
31st Post: Neoveta Accepts A New Khalaism Member
32nd Post: Khala Finds Her Way Home
● 33rd Post: Ibiki Enters The Last Round Of Her Fight Against Chainy-Captain
34th Post: The Spar Ends, But Ibiki Has Gifts
35th Post Shadin VS Tsubasa Intensifies
36th Post: Radioactive Pulls The Primal Spirit Out Of Azure Iramasha
37th Post: Radioactive Is Consumed By Battlelust
38th Post: The Temple Of Khalaism Is Unveiled
39th Post: The Beast of Karakura Makes Peace With His Daughter
40th Post: The Drunk Suika Drags Herself To Captain Business
41 Post: Shadin VS Tsubasa Intensifies
42 Post: Khala Discovers Another Lost Soul

Posting Total: 42/??
Word Count Total: 57,864

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:01 am; edited 31 times in total

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Tracker WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Tracker Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Tracker Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Tracker Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Tracker

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:55 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

✫ GIVING YA SOME UPDATES ON MY GAINS ✫
✫ SO LISTEN UP AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF ✫

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13504-woefully-lost-open#88364

✪ So it felt pretty good to get back into the habit of writing following a family emergency I dealt with for the better part of two weeks. In this post I really needed to get back into the flow of making my outlines, getting into character and just allowing my muse time to recover. However, I think it turned out to be a pretty solid 1,000+ word post to start things out with in my 30DC.

The reason I say that is because I feel it is going to lead to better things later. The way I outlined the thread was that Cirno was suppose to pick up on the gap in power from Kazumii. This would be important because Cirno could see her determination, despite her also believing Kazumi's power level was pretty wimpy. So, she inferred that Kazumi must've been looking to get stronger after she told Cirno to pay more attention to what she was wearing. When she saw that, Cirno took it upon herself to believe Kazumi was then looking for a trainer and stepped up to mentor her as Kazumi's master.

Furthermore, detracting from that, I also liked the portion a bit before that where she started to show genuine concern for Kazumi. Since, while Cirno may have a bit of an ego at times, she still considers her intention to be pure as a heroine. So, the reason for her wanting to jump in and train Kazumi to begin with was so that she would be safe and protected. As, at this point, Cirno understands the world is a cruel place and she doesn't want good people getting caught up in its ugliness like she did when she first began exploring the Soul Society and Earth.

Going deeper than that, I also liked the post because Cirno got a chance to properly introduce herself after the struggle that took place earlier in the thread with the hostage situation. She informed Kazumi of her name, reason for being there and organization that she was apart of. This, in turn, would probably open the gates to Kazumi understanding and discovering the race of Angel's and Demon's that are Iramasha. She'd also start uncovering the state of the world and getting sucked into the sites plot a bit more by the way Cirno described how the Iramasha were beefing up patrol across the globe with how high tensions were.

Lastly, she then gave the room for Kazumi to introduce herself, tell Cirno why she was here and answer any questions she may have about that entire crazy situation. She also offered a change of scenery in order to get them away from the crowd that gathered following the explosive incident between The Iramasha Guard and the Xenocider gang of The Slums. This could lead into some good character progression depending on how the thread goes and I'm relatively looking forward to it as I like Restricted's writing.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:32 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13684-black-world-arc-the-heart-of-flame#88440

✪ Well, when it comes to this post, I feel this is around the time I started to get back into Radioactive's character a bit. I managed to haul out a good 1,000+ words and progress the battle a bit more. The reason I say that is because things were heating up on the battlefield in the form of Radioactive wanting to bring out Verathius primal spirit further.

There was quite a bit of introspection in Verathius's post. This then led to that being reflected in the wavelength of his spiritual energy; as it is a reflection of ones soul. Therefore, Radioactive, having experienced many battle auras, still could feel rage brewing within Verathius. This then meant that he was thinking too much and not giving Radioactive his full attention. If he had something to be angry about? Then he could channel that energy into his fist.

So, after ingesting that information, Radioactive became irritated and angry that he wasn't giving it more OOMPH. Therefore, he started to provoke Verathius more, mock him and eventually turn up the heat. The intense hand-to-hand scenes were fun because I had wanted to have a good fist and explosion type fight without too extreme of powers.

At any rate, as Radiaoctive got more aggressive, his intentions of wanting to free Verathius from his perceived anguish went into full motion. His ultimate objective is to remove the influence the Black World place on him, receive an extremely good battle from all of this and help another opponent reach their potential and leave satisfied with a hard clash of powers.

So, only time will tell where these intentions will lead and what results their produced. I just know I'm hyped for it.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:57 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11034p10-clash-of-legends#88490

✪ When it comes to this post, I feel my Radioactive muse had went through the roof with it. I managed to get over 2,600+ words in the post and I could feel the intense transformation that Radioactive was undergoing in the post.

In the post I can feel that Radioactive is going nuts. From the valor and courage Moonie had in facing his primal spirit and powers head on, Radioactive deduced he was well enough in mind, body and spirit to otherwise face him while unveiling the essence of his primal rage. This is what triggered the decision for him to transform into his bankai.

And I don't think I've RP'd his Bankai in many, many, many years. But Radioactive felt Moonie was worthy of that. Which, in it of itself, is a feat. As that's one of the highest compliments Radioactive gives from his point of view. He feels he has done everything he has asked to bring both his own and Moonie's primal spirit out, so he intends to reward him with that once in a lifetime battle Moonie craved for against an opponent stronger than himself and give him his hardest challenge to date. While, at the same time, also giving him a chance to rise to that challenge and awaken his own potential to fight with him on that level

Now, on to Radioactive himself? The transformation had turned into a dicey situation because Radioactive's bankai is relatively unstable even for him. His persona starts to become more rash, violent, aggressive and so on as his inner primal beast comes out. Even in the way his speech became slowed and grunted could show the change slowly taking place in his mind as his perception becomes flooded in primal rage.

It mostly comes from the fact he never bothered to form a proper bankai by forging a connection with his Zan Spirit, so one of the traits that occurred with his Psuedo Bankai were these unstable traits that are associated with this transformation. So I feel that's also where the fun comes because were dealing with a Red Hulk Type of Radioactive if you've ever read those comics. So Moonie is in for the fight of his life and I want to deliver something that'll go down as one of his top battles in his combat career facing off against something like this.

Some extreme feats from the post were the fact that he activated a nuclear fission within himself by fusing with the Nuclear Clear within himself. This then brought him to the same level of power that nearly brought the Quincy race to extinction as that was his original purpose. Furthermore, he obliterated two hundred miles of land with a massive atomic blast and rendered it nothing more than a carter of lava. And, within that explosion, he achieved a form of Molecular Dissociation that outright tore apart the bonds of Moonie's attacks and blew him far away so that he could continue his descend into his Bankai.

And, lastly, the energy can be sensed from numerous countries and reddened glow of the land can be seen for as far away as the moon itself. Additionally, there were streaks of crimson red comets forged from Radioactive's energy that spread throughout the earth to give a nice show for theatrical effect.

With that said, I'm looking forward to this fight because I'm learning more about Radioactive's Bankai state as he fights against an opponent whom he feels he can go balls to the wall with. And, with it being in space, I'm pretty hyped for an extremely overpowered battle above the earth as I'm a sucker for those types of clashes. So we'll just see where this all heads and if Moonie can rise to the challenge as Radioactive wants to bring the best in him out.

Extra: Some extra stuff to know about the post were the designs I made for Radioactive's bankai. I added in the symbol nuclear atoms because he is, of course, an experiment by the Soul Society that delved into nuclear energy. So I had numerous beta particles appear around him and the area because they represent nuclear fission being activated. Along with that, I ultimately had the radiation symbol emerge in red flames across his chest for these reasons as well.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:56 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13684-black-world-arc-the-heart-of-flame#88440

✪ When it comes to this post? I feel I was pretty prepared and pumped for it. I managed to get 1,100+ words for it. So I got into a good groove with Shatari. I started digging into her character muse again, created a musical playlist and let it flow.

It felt nice being able to have one of the Vanguard Wardens leap into action. The reason for this is because the organization has been getting active and Shatari figured it was time for her to take the call. The essential mission is to otherwise retrieve a naval base lost in WW3, kill the hollows and discover the power source that is on the island which other factions are interested in obtaining.

So, with that said, it was almost interesting for Shatari as she got to confront a lost figure of history from all the uproar her teachers back in KHS made about WW3 to begin with. Ergo, The Yuudeshi Drive in her started activating and clouding her judgement a bit. There were tons of Vanguard operatives that went along with her, but she told them to go on stand-by in case something else occurred.

Meanwhile, she only had five others scout the island and she wanted to deal with the hollows herself if at all possible because she needed a warm-up. Having said that, it seems that the natural knack for Yuudeshi's to brawl is picking up heavily in Shatari and altering her energy. So we'll just see how this whole debacle goes down.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:32 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13733-m-a-u-t-a-black-world-event#88655

✪ Well, I managed to get out another post and now I'm five post into the event. This one turned out to be a good 1,400+ words for the post and I feel content with the length. Overall, I felt it was about time to end that thread so we could speed things along in the event.The reason for this is because I feel Sunshine was able to reach Deveta in the end and the Creator of Demons was able to hear his followers calls.

So, once he realized that he was being played for by a fool thanks to Sunshine's influence, Deveta began to awaken his power steadily since his first interaction and take over as both he and Sunshine destroyed this portion of the Kora A'ina and weakened half of it. This then allowed for Sunshine to take up a major role in stopping both this portion of the Kora A'ina and saving his father.

From there, once he broke the influence of the Inverse Realm, Deveta seemed rather ticked that his son called him "pathetic" at one point and firmly disciplined him in the form of an attack. I feel this scene was also important because it showed that he was back in his wits. As, more than anything else, Deveta isn't a kind fellow, but he does have a certain restraint for those who do follow him. That was shown by the fact that he did grace Sunshine after giving him a bit of pain by transferring some of his divine aura into him. This was done in order to boost his potential from that of a 0-2 to a 0-2++ for his service and efforts.

After that, Deveta was able to fixate himself on Khala's positions and understood that the battle was far from over. There were still other Kora A'ina's in exist and he needed to ensure that his heart was freed from the taint of the Inverse Realm. Therefore, with his powers back in order, Deveta resumed his usual telepathic means of speech and directed thoughts and plans into Sunshine's head in order to save time on wasting words. Following this scene, he then transported himself to that realm and faded away from the area and closed out that thread.

All in all, I'm fine with the thread and some threads don't need to be dragged out in my opinion for them if they can get the point across. So I'll be looking forward to knocking out more threads today.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:28 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13683-flight-of-the-heavens-the-kokuryuteshi-ascends-to-battle-black-world-event#88660

✪ Welp, I felt that my GUTS were more or less on fire with this post. I ended up spitting out around 2,100+ words for it and I could feel the passion behind the writing. The reason for this is because I started to find new material to watch to help inspire me. So this resulted in me looking up Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works to see if it could trigger an inspiration rush. And boy, after watching that show, my muse was ready to go.

It really set the tone for the battle pace of this clash that Sing was facing. They were nearing the next round of the battle in the Inverse Realm near the core, so she ended up wanting to bestow a task upon Hakimaura in order to deal with the core. This is due to the fact that she wanted to focus on Moonie herself, while the threat it posed could be disposed of. I also set it up that way so that the character could have an important task to do.

While, on the flip side, Sing also entrusted Horus to fight alongside her or go off to destroy the core with Hakimura. The choice was ultimately up to him and I feel that was a good move to make because it allowed for choice. Furthermore, after she was finished communicating with them via telepathy, Sing found her own courage to face the situation headfirst and tap into her own will and power. By doing this, she was able to utilize to heal some of the other combatants on the field upwards of 30% from their exhaustion and fatigue and injuries.

Therefore, there was a sense of confidence that oozed from Sing because she was assured that her path was correct and her intentions noble. And if she had to prove that on the battlefield? So be it. A person like Moonie wouldn't understand why she fights, so there were no other terms then to make him understand through force. Ergo, their larger than battle fight was a blast. It provided a good way to awaken my own GUTS and I needed a good fight for one of my characters to undergo.

I have high hopes for this thread and I hope to get some more posting done in it.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:00 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13803-the-broken-soul-resolution#88676

✪ Well, this post was fairly intense. I didn't feel the same saderaline rush as the other post I made today, but that doesn't mean there wasn't feeling beyond it. I felt a strong sync between me and Ibiki and I could empathize with her stance entirely.

There was a bit of built to it because Ibiki had endured a lot of events together with Tsubasa. Everything from Australia, Demonic Incursion, The Black World Arc and everything else inbetween. Through these times the Seireitei has been stressed and she feels sadness because it used to be great. Remembering all of the former and active Captains further deepened that wound and made her somewhat emotionally internally, but she presented herself as stoic and strong on the outside.

And, with her speech, Ibiki is talking about taking Civil Control in the Seiretei/Soul Society for the people by the people. That's a pretty bold stance to take. More or less, at this point, she sees no help coming from the Captain Commander, nor the Soul King, and wishes to have the power of the Seireitei, Gotei 13 and Soul Society be brought back to the people. So her course of action is to take control and have it led by the general public in order to make decisions and laws fit for their kind.

And she wants to take the Gotei 13 in a new direction and have it stand on its own feet again, but not be as clouded as they were in the past not to accept help from allies or those who want to assist them in their efforts of maintaining peace and stability for souls. So she isn't looking to become the sole leader, but rather, put in place numerous people who are able to lead the Gotei 13 and SS to a better place then it is now.

To be honest? I'm somewhat nervous for Ibiki, but excited to see where it heads.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:21 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13704-shinigami-exclusive-zone-the-swamp-of-enrichment-black-world-arc-special-stage#88705

✪ Yeah, I can feel myself getting my GUTS back day by day. The reason for this is because I'm waking up with antipcation for the site, feeling my writing coming to life and I'm getting pumped each time I write. I ended up doing a session where I jammed out 3,000+ words in two hours with this post. So I feel my muse charging up.

With that said, I felt Saiko had a good ordeal through this post. The reason I say that is because she is getting her objectives done and manged to take down a Captain. However, this triggered pretty something radical within herself. And that radical thing was her anxiety.

I wanna explore more into her anxiety and what not since there is something about her frantic state of mind that makes it fun to write. Seeing how she copes with it makes it more fluid and fun to create her content. Saiko ended up getting a generalized anxiety disorder from what occurred in World War Three. The reason for this is because she ended up seeing most of her comrades, family and friends die in the aftermath of it. So, see went to join up with the Soul Society and become a proper Shinigami to see if there was a way to get them back. Yet, after failing to find a way, she ultimately made a deal with the devil and joined up with the demons to release their spirits from Hell at the cost of enslaving her soul to them.

Which is why she is known as a betrayer in the Gotei 13 because she sacrificed many of squad mates from Squad 1 in order to pull this revival off and make the deal complete on a mission in Earth a few decades ago. And why in most events her anxiety is triggered whenever she has to face those from the Gotei 13. Each time she battles with them it is as if she is reviewing a reflection of her sins and why she dreaded having to fight former Squad One operatives in Demonic Incursion.

Henceforth, Tessa ended up getting lucky because sh e was facing this distorted version of Saiko. In the next post, her medication should take effect and she should start to fight with a more focus mind. It will be interesting to see where this ends up.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:55 pm

✪•TRACKER UPDATE•✪

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13704p10-shinigami-exclusive-zone-the-swamp-of-enrichment-black-world-arc-special-stage#89021

✪ Well, with this post, I was pretty much ready for things to conclude. I managed to get about 1,100+ words on the post, but I just felt my interest in the thread weaning a bit. That is because I had intended for it to conclude on the last action-packed post, but that is fine and expected since this is a fight.

With that said, I think it was a good thread for Saiko. She got to battle her internal troubles with the Gotei 13 from her betrayal, took out a Captain, fought a Captain-Class Shinigami to exhaustion and took out their squad. Not to mention she succeeded in Shadow Fall's objectives. She was able to secure a high-class item for them to research and additional goodies from the swamp before it broke down.

However, I did like that she still seemed to take on a form of compassion and pity on Tessa. The reason for this is because she is not thinking straight from her guilt of what she did all those years ago in sacrificing her squad for her friends and family. Therefore, she infused a sealing kido within Tessa in order to grant her a boost of power after the event. She also called Tessa a brave dragon since Saiko considered her bold to keep on with the fight despite how stacked the odds were.

With that said, I'm just ready for the thread to conclude so I can keep on with closing out some of my Black World Threads. So here is to more GUTS.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum