Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

+15
JJ
Shinryu
Zaz
Sinpoder
tina
Cookies
Kade
Teijo
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Zero
Dexterity
Blade
Imakuran
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
Anonymous

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:02 am
The Platinum Heart Sign-Up

Character Name: Reigen Akogi
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10121-reigen-akogi-incarnation-of-greed-approved-1-1
Tier: 1-1
Reason: A powerful shiny object of undescript energy that could totally be abused? Wait what was the question again?
Representative: Demons
Notes: Nope
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 am

Character Name: Artorias Erobern
App Link: Here
Tier: 2-5
Reason: Artorias knows he most likely won't win, but this is a chance to get stronger, for the Eroberns.
Representative: Living Realm
Notes: For the Erobern family!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:59 am
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Good to see more fighters stepping into the arena. I'll go ahead and approve the two of you for the event. Good luck and have a nice match.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:49 pm
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12314-kimoi-shinryu-approved-2-3
Tier: 2-3
Reason: Because Frost threw it at me Because Shinryu wishes to learn about his potential opponents.
Representative: Soul Society
Notes:
Callouts:
Anonymous

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:01 pm
b]The Platinum Heart Sign-Up[/b]

Character Name: Akakotei Erobern
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13579-akakotei-erobern-approved-1-1
Tier: 1-1+
Reason:It seems like a good way to pass the time, besides victory is what I'm best at...
Representative: Living world
Notes: Hmmmmm Nah
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:43 pm
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

Cool, everything looks in order for me. I'll go ahead and approve the two of you and begin some more match-ups after two more people sign-up.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:38 pm

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

6/23/2015, 10:38 PM; CST Standard Time

For compatibility reasons, I'm going to go ahead and have Artorias Erobern VS Shinryu take place. I will wait until two more fighters come before pairing up Dansen's characters.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:16 am

Character Name: Mjesec Võrgukliendid
App Link: Moonie!
Tier: 0-3+ to 0-2+
Reason: VOI!
Notes: Rawr.
Callouts: Anyone on Cero's name and up.

Character Name: Doctor Kabuto Hebi
App Link: Doctor Kabuto Hebi
Tier: 0-2++
Reason: The obtainment of the Platinum Heart... FOR SCIENCE!
Notes: *w*
Callouts: Whoever, really, Just keep me away from Dimiprin.

Character Name: Kakarot Goku
App Link: The Saiyan
Tier: 3-4+
Reason: The Hyperbolic Time Chamber of Teleportation.
Representative: Pick one at random.
Notes: Fusion, ha?
Callouts: VEGETA!!!!!!!!!!

Character Name: Kuro Okami
App Link: Kuro!
Tier: 0-5
Reason: Wants to try out his skills.
Representative: Soul Society.
Notes: ADD!!
Callouts: Ibiki Suika!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:18 am
Character Name: Wareyasui Moroi
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10882-wareyasui-moroiapproved-0-4
Tier: 0-4
Reason: Something something wheelchair
Notes: No
Callouts:Meh
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:25 am

'kk, everything looks fairly well to me. I'll go ahead and add in all these characters to the event. I'll then start musing out rounds for them to undergo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum