Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

+15
JJ
Shinryu
Zaz
Sinpoder
tina
Cookies
Kade
Teijo
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Zero
Dexterity
Blade
Imakuran
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:37 am
The Platinum Heart Sign-Up

Character Name: Nize
App Link: Nize
Tier: 1-2
Reason: After the Black World Event Nize had been thinking a lot and decided, that things as they go in Hueco Mundo can't saty like this for ever. Because of that, the male needs some power to install changes and Platinum Heart is a great opportunity. Even if he doesn't like fighting.
Representative: Hueco Mundo
Notes: Yes, I know I have already one character in that pool. But I'm ready to RP through both of them, if it will be needed.
Callouts: Nize and call out someone to a act of violence....Pass!

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 RDLUVBj
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 82q86I3
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:29 am

Character Name: Zwei Yuki
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13074-zwei-yuki-trial-event-class-approved-0-3#83431
Tier: 0-3++
Reason: Getting her hands full with Monsuta's affairs due to the absence of the leader, Platinum Heart is a great way to move herself and those around her further, and may or may not discover something new that she has. Even so, there is no other reason for her to not participate.
Representative: Living Realm
Notes: See if i can have my activity kicking despite my limited time to stay online.
Callouts: Anyone or just everyone werks.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:47 am
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

I'll be approving Hiroshi Saito, Eric Zarathos, Anastasia El Dante Castillo, Nize and Zwei Yuki into the tournament. I'll also start arranging match-ups after this post. So stay tuned.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Character Name: Rachel Dare
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12129-rachel-inverse-dare-formerly-rachel-dare-revamp-ziamichi-0-5
Tier: 0-5+
Reason: boredom
Representative: Living Realm
Notes: For entertainment!

Character Name: Tessa Morrowend
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10822-tessa-morrowend-rework-start-re-approved-1-5
Tier: 1-5
Reason: desires to prove herself and strengthen herself
Representative: Soul Society
Notes: onward!

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:17 am
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Alright. I'll be clearing those two characters for the event. I wish them luck and I hope you have a good match.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:39 pm
Mephisto puts his hat in as a Daemonic Representative.

Lets see how well he does against the greatest champions of all the worlds.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:06 pm
You need to use the template like everyone else. You're lucky I'll be approving this.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Character Name: Mephisto
App Link: Mephisto
Tier: 0-4+
Reason: To get back into the game
Representative: Demon Representative
Notes: Lets see if the Hellknight is able to do what he was made for.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:19 pm
Thaaaaaank you Logan. <3 Approved.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:50 am

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

6/23/2015, 10:50 AM; CST Standard Time

First Round Match-Ups:

Azure VS Radioactive
Eric Zarathos VS Mephisto
Hiroshi Saito VS Koga Shimaru
Dayālu Seishin VS Rachel Dare
Nize VS Toki Iramasha
Cirno VS Sagumi
Zwei Yuki VS Shadin Yuudeshi
Zane Fenier VS Nozomi
Cero Tecla VS Ibiki Suika
Maid-chan VS Tessa Morrwend
Naomi Miyake VS Anastasia El Dante Castillo

The first round sign-ups will be up for another week or two before we close them. So you all still have time to enter, but these rounds can begin at anytime. Staff will begin creating the arenas and you can box it out until your hearts content. We'll post the links in a new post and post them up in the event post itself.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum