Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

+15
JJ
Shinryu
Zaz
Sinpoder
tina
Cookies
Kade
Teijo
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Zero
Dexterity
Blade
Imakuran
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:56 am

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

6/24/2015, 6:56 AM; CST Standard Time

These are the next matches that will be added:

Reigen Akogi VS Wareyasui Moroi
Kuro Okami VS Akakotei Erobern

The other matches will have to wait until more opponents fill in the slots for JJ's extra characters.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:48 am
Match has Concluded. Artorias Erobern has defeated Shinryu. Post concluding the thread can be found here.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13956p20-shinryu-vs-artorias-erobern-platinum-hearts-tournament-arc#89054

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 FXpoQxJ
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:56 pm
The Platinum Heart Sign-Up

Character Name: Inari Iramasha
App Link: LINK
Tier: 1-1
Reason: I really want to try her out in a fight.
Representative: Soul Society.
Notes: Blade wants my dick.
Callouts: Nah. Preferably someone close to her level, but she won't mind fighting whoever.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:00 am

Character Name: Touma Yuudeshi
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11039-touma-yuudeshi-finished-approved-5-3
Tier: 5-3
Reason: He rarely join these kind of events, but it may be a way to know Imagine Breaker's nature on his own.
Representative: Living Realm
Notes: Come on, it isn't bad for someone like him to join and see what he can do in combat & create some actual plots with the misfortunate young man! Lel.
Callouts: Any illusions you can throw for him to destroy!

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:59 am
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Awesome. Glad to see two more fighters in the event. I'll go ahead and approve the both of you. After this post, I'll decide on some more match-ups.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:03 pm

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

6/26/2015, 12:02 PM; CST Standard Time

For compatibility reasons, I'm going to go ahead and have Touma Yuudeshi VS Kakarot Goku take place. If Taichou wants, he can take his pick of fighting Dr.Hebi or Moonie. If not, I'll place them if no compatible player joins.

Additionally, I've gone ahead and added in a new section into the template. This round section will list all the fights of the first round, second round and so on. I've also added in links to the prize claim, new characters, the board and a news template to keep up to date.

After this post, I'll make the arena for these foes.

Anonymous

Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:22 pm

Character Name: Tsubasa Unabara
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9920-tsubasa-unabara-approved-0-1-0-1?highlight=Tsubasa
Tier: 0-1-/0-1
Reason: To pass knowledge on to the young.
Representative: The Soul Society
Notes:
Callouts:Let's see what happens.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:24 pm
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Good to see him in the event. I'll go ahead and approve him for the tournament.

The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:42 am

Character Name: Valentina Abbaracciabene
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13963-valentina-abbaracciabene-approved-2-3-1-4
Tier: 2-3 / 1-4
Reason: I haven't done much combat. Also because fuck life.
Representative: Living realm
Notes: I dunno, what do you WANT me to bitch about now?
Callouts: Life
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:57 pm
Approved.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 FXpoQxJ
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 5 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum