Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

+15
JJ
Shinryu
Zaz
Sinpoder
tina
Cookies
Kade
Teijo
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Zero
Dexterity
Blade
Imakuran
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:02 am

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Qx494h
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning]

Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:37 am
The Platinum Heart Sign-Up

Character Name: Wolf Lionus
App Link: Wolfie
Tier: 0-4++
Reason: Wolf is inevitably a homicidal maniac and a person intent on fighting so essentially i'm going to have him come in lookin like his old self and see how many people WTF about a walking corpse fighting a moon god p.s pls don't rek me ... im fragile <3
Representative: Soul Society
Notes: Why not lets give a comeback and a match up i wanted for awhile XD
Callouts:Moonie

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:09 pm
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Glad to see that you want to take part in the event, Lionus. Therefore, I'll go ahead and accept him into the tournament. I'll also be making his opponent Moonie in this little event as well. And, for Inari Iramasha, I'll go ahead and make her opponent Valentina Abbaracciabene.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:57 pm
The Platinum Heart Sign-Up

Character Name: Yuel Duulheim
App Link: Eccentric Trap
Tier: 6-0
Reason: With Yuel's naivety and blatant ignorance, at the mention of Azure participating in some sort of thingamajig, the stupid girl went ahead and searched for wherever this thing might be held. After all, she reaaally wants to meet "shishou". Through misunderstandings on the level that rivals shounen harems Yuel had unwittingly signed up for the tournament. All she thinks she knows is, Yuel has a seat closest to the metaphorical stage, and being able to see Azure once more seems almost guaranteed.
Representative: Living Realm
Notes: SHISHOUUUUUUUUUUUU~!
Callouts: Deveta, Truth, Soul King (UN)

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:25 pm
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

Welp, I'm going to wish you the best of luck in getting through this tournament. I'll approve you and the Platinum Heart is going to allow your character to perceive spirits in this event. This is so that they can see spiritual opponents.

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:04 am

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

7/5/2015, 2:04 AM; CST Standard Time

I'm going to go ahead and arrange Mesphito to fight Naomi. I will be making the stage in a few minutes. Both fighters prepare themselves.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:56 am
Because Zero had failed to reply on my attempts to communicate with him and as it had been quite a time since I posted my reply, I will ask mods to see through the thread, close it and put Nize as the victor.
Thread

The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 RDLUVBj
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:20 pm
The Platinum Heart Tournament Arc [Sign-Ups Locked; Phase 2 Of Event Beginning] - Page 6 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

Well, after giving Zero more than enough time to post, I've gone ahead and approved you for the match win. You can now begin getting your Platinum Arc prizes and begin the next round.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:21 pm
[adm]Also, from this point onward, I'm locking out any further sign-ups from the event. We will begin working towards entering Phase Two of the event soon.[/adm]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:48 am

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

7/5/2015, 1:48 AM; CST Standard Time

I've gone ahead and updated the amount of people in the tournament, the matches won/lost and started on second round matches. I've also gone ahead and updated many threads in the tournament. Now, with all of that said, here are the next matches set to start:

Yuel VS Artorias
Hiroshi VS Nize

For Ibiki, Rachel and Nozomi? I'm going to wait until another stream of people are finished with their matches before deciding on who they'll fight. If worse comes to worse, I will add in a new challenger of my own to fight one of those characters.

That is all for now. I will also work on Zane's special prize.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum