Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc]

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:35 pm

«YOU CAN BEGIN FIGHTING»

6/23/2015, 1:34 PM; CST Standard Time

This will be a battle of speed. Each of the opponents will be transported to a pair of train tracks. While there is small bits of forestland to the side of each track, it is recommended each of the opponents stay on the tracks. The reason for this is because the tracks will constantly augment their speed by three times and it will be up to them to keep the battle in motion. The temperature will be 90 degrees and the time is around dusk. Let the battle commence!

Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty Re: Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc]

Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:26 pm

Artist: Thousand Foot Krutch - Song: War Of Change - Word Count: 765

The dead eyes of Nize crossed the forest land on which this battle will take place. From the moment he met his Saca Dilla the boy had realized what and UNDER what he had served. He had came to understand what had happened to Hueco Mundo, his home which was now home for Shadowfall, not Hollows and Arrancar, as it should be. The queen under which he served had failed him. The role model Rose had thought him for a high price. The Arrancar felt the burden he himself had put on. It was there from the Inverse Hueco Mundo. It was like a reminder that his he needs to act. So he will today. Because this grimness. This sense of his mental doom wasn't pulling his fighting spirit down. No, it was quite different, today Nize was ready to fight as he haven't been in all of his 101 year he spent in existence. The Septima Espada had decided to act on his own and, if needed, will pay with his life. Today there will be no mercy for the enemy. No tears will be shed. Those he will leave afterwards. When everything will be finished and he will emerge as a victor...Or a failure.

Upon looking down on the tracks, he didn't pay attention to his enemy. The fight wasn't yet to start, so he used the moment for preparation. If his opponent paid attention on the Arrancar actions, he would see him looking at his own feet, as it quickly would loose form, changing into black fire, to then reform into metallic wheels which then would attach themselves to the metal rails. Then his black cybernetic legs would light up with bright blue lights. The light would go through all his black body, reveling how exactly technological this boy was. Only part left organical was his paper white face and pitch black hair. His eyes, which was full of sorrow.

As his back burst in black and white flames, which then turned into four wings, two bigger on top and two smaller below, Nize faced finally the Irimasha. In voice filled with pain he spoke.
"I'm Nize, Septima Espada and Master Of Reishi! I attached myself to these rails, as they generate massive amount of Reishi. It will supply me with a major boost. The air is also filled with it. This form is my only one! I will have no more, but be warned, its a constant release! Parring on Shinigamies Bankai or Irimashas Second Release. Don't judge me too low!" And with that, still barring pain in his face, the signal was given and Nize shot like a bullet, no, even faster, as a stream of light from the place he stood onward. The male had not only the boost from the rails and his own Sonido, but also the extra speed given by the wings, which released raw energy, concentrated to boost him.

He took a million part of a second to shift so facing his enemy. In each arm a futuristic gun, around size of himself, appeared. His Reishi controlling powers, which worked in radius of two kilometers would tell him where his opponent was, if the enemy wouldn't be on the rails. If he would be, Nize would fire from each of his gun 70 Balas in second, with two guns making it 140 Balas in second. With being attached to the rails as a supply to energy, he was now using only it and in so this rate of projectiles was a child's game. If hit by any of these Balas, the Angel Irimasha would have burst in black and white flames, as the nature of the Arrancar Spiritual Pressure was like fires, which burned wood to get hotter and bigger. Though, instead of fire Nizes used Reishi of the being and what was around. In either cases, there was a lot to burn.

If in any way the Irimasha would have reached the male and get across the wall of Balas, he would be surprised by two shoulder guns on the boy, each locked on his soul signature and firing 80 Balas, in size of regular bullets, in a moment of a second. If he would be hit by any, then, if the males durability wouldn't be high enough, the bullets would go through his body like butter, burning the flesh and in so causing no bleeding. If though the bullets would explode in his body, then from inside the same black and fire would start to spread, only taking a bit more time to grow dangerous for his body.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] RDLUVBj
Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] 82q86I3
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty Re: Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc]

Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Toki Iramasha
Heir to the Iramasha Guard

(Enjoy the music)

For Toki Iramasha, this battlefield was indeed an odd one. Then again, this entire tournament was a complete unknown to him and it was something that caught his attention, both with excitement and disappointment, should he not be able to succeed. Toki was in all rights considered to be a prodigy for the Iramasha Clan, as such he was trained and taught to be such, with it has come his fear of failure, he feared losing this match or this tournament that he has entered. This would be his drive as he and his opponent appeared within the arena of the Platinum Hearts. It was an area that composed of tracks, these tracks had unique properties to them however, something that he took note of as they arrived. It was only a matter of time until the show truly began and Toki would have to proof to himself once more, that he is worthy of all that he has been given, that he will prevail. That was all that he could ever hope for at the moment.

He listened as his opponent explained who he was, it was during these moments that Toki was able to become aware of the fact that this was a true enemy. Someone that he would most likely be fighting again on a real battlefield, in a real fight. Toki knew that he wouldn't hold back in this battle, he wouldn't go to the extreme that this tournament did not approve of, but he would take no mercy upon, this arrancar. With the end of his introduction, Toki released to his first state, his Seishin Buki, opened up, allowing for his white angel wings to flow from his back, as he stared endlessly on his enemy. He was aware that his enemy's energy was very high, but he didn't see a reason yet, to bring himself to a even higher level than this, he wanted to see what this arrancar was capable of, before showing all of his aces as well. It was a risk that he was willing to take after everything was being taken into account. Toki had decided to start himself on the tracks as well, the same as his opponent, this would be the area of contention as things began.

"I am Toki Iramasha, Heir to the Iramasha Guard, I shall tell you, that I shall give no mercy except what is required, you must fall here, for me to proceed." He explained as he stared on with an empty expression, in fact it might even be considered too empty, the void of emotions, that was one of war. One that for practically all of their life, was readying for battle, he was the one that would rarely get to enjoy peace, for all those others that he stood in battle for. It would shortly after this that the signal for the battle to begin would be given, Toki was glad that he had chosen to stay on the tracks. His enemy took no time at all to begin with open fire in the matter of a second, in no time at all with chaos warp, he brought his two guns to his hands, fully loaded and opened rapid fire with them, given the quality of the bullets being made of ice and fire chaos gems, they should be able to clash with the balas with enough impact to neutralize them.

However, each clip on the gun only held, 50 shots each, given that there were more balas, the remaining 40 started to close in on him, triggering his chaos burst, he would zoom through them on the tracks as his guns reloaded via his chaos warp on the clips of ammo. Without the additional speed given by the tracks, he would not of been able to make it through that amount without expending more energy. Now with that volley cleared, he desired to return fire, but he would find no time to as his opponent fired off even more shots, which he returned fire on, Toki gracefully shot to match his enemy. The other twenty shots raced off at the enemy, ten of which if they made their mark would inflict burns of flames, eating away at his durability as well as his body, the others would cause ice to spread across his body and reduce his speed, making him easier to hit. This wouldn't be the end of things however, as Toki was continuing with his approach. With in a few moments, one could see Toki toss both of his guns into the air, and then the gloves that were in his hands start to change shape.

Eventually, these shape changing gloves would stop upon two different shapes, one took on the form of a riot shield covering most of Toki's body at the moment, while the other took the form of a long spear. In such a charge he would hope that he would eventually reach his opponent and bash into them if they stayed on the tracks, from there, he would take that small moment after that to impale his opponent through the gut with his spear. Given that both of these gloves were part of his seishin buki uniform, they had the power, and the durability to pierce the natural durability of the arrancar, or at least given a critical strike to that spot, going off of the high speeds that he was traveling at. From there, whether he landed the blow or not, he would keep his senses up, and place his shield out in front of himself as he backed away from his assault on the arrancar.

"As I said, no mercy shall be given to you." He finished with as he backed away, quickly.

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:05 am

Artist: Thousand Foot Krutch - Song: Let The Sparks Fly - Word Count: 597

"Thanks God he listened to my warning!" Nize though as his enemy expanded the wings on his back. But then he bit his bottom lip, reminding that he must not worry about the enemy. Not in this tournament, where his failure could crush his goal...Or ta least make it almost impossible to reach. He needed to refrain from pity, mercy or any kinds of feelings. Cruel and cold, as people he had fought, it was what he must be. Nothing more or less.

And when thinking this, was when Toki Irimasha destroyed big part of the first wave of the Arrancar Balas and proceeded to avoid the rest. This was surely a match of speed, because after dealing with the other set rapid Bala fire, this male was able to even manage firing enough for the boy to need avoid. Though, he didn't. In that place the small guns on his shoulders fired dozens of shots on each crystal, in so destroying them.

But then he saw his enemy merging something of a tower shield and spear, which would then charge on him in quite direct, brutal way. Nize wasn't needed to tell twice. As the male rushed forward, Nize stared at the piece of tracks behind his back and activated Blink. In a blink of a eye the male would disappear from the spot and appear behind his back in the almost same time, carrying a cannon, twice as large, as he himself. Using the momentum of his enemy, this weapon fired a Gran Ray Cero at Irimashas back. If hit, this attack will swallow him completely. Then, it was a risk from his side, Toki could be quickly devoured by the very nature of Nize Reishi and be eaten by the black and white flames or, in the best case, his skin will be turned to charcoal, wings reduced to ash and the male rendered immobile. This is, of course, if his defense would be around Adept or lower.

Though, if he managed to avoid this attack, the Arrancar then would again follow the spiritual signal of the male and lock on to him even if he is using Chaos Warp and fire a Gran Ray Cero at any given moment. While this weapon may seem heavy, because of the fact that the Espadas strength was between Advanced and Master, as well, as this cannon was a part of his body(if one looked close enough they could see that his right arm is what turned into it), he had almost no difficulties to maneuver this object.

If after this assault the Irimasha had made out still untouched or just minor damaged, Nize would again pick up his speed in matter of seconds, facing forward and shooting at his top speed. Actually, there was no movement from his legs, as all work was done by the wheels and rails. Then he attached from them for a second just to land on them back again, facing the enemy. He concentrated only for a moment and from seemingly empty air seven elephant-like Hollows appeared, stomping in the direction of Irimasha. In he same time he put his hands on these tracks, still moving forward with his back faced in the direction. If Toki's sensing abilities would be high enough, he could then sensed that Reishi under his feet became quite unstable and soon, while he was dealing with the beasts, pillars of blue, pure, concentrated Reishi would shoot from these tracks, being able to cause great damage to those with low Durability.
"I must win! I don't want to, but I have to!"

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:03 am
So, because it had been 10 days after the last time I posted, I will now put up this request for Zero to reply in next 24 hours, or at least give me any information on how long I need to wait for him. If not, in default this will be counted as the end of this thread, because Toki then would have been hit by Nizes last attack, Gran Ray Cero at his back, and damaged to the level where he can't continue the battle.
I hope on soon reply ^,^

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:34 pm
[adm]Well. It is officially July Eighth and we have heard Zero word from Zero. He'll be given one more day to give us information due to JJ being able to contact him. Otherwise, if nothing is heard of, he'll suffer an auto loss and Nize will advance[/adm]

Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] FXpoQxJ
Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:17 pm
Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS THREAD NOW✦

Well, since Zero has failed to reply, I will now declare Nize as the winner of this match. Congratulations for your win. You may now apply for your prizes. I'll be locking this thread now

Nize VS Toki Iramasha: Battle Of Speed [Platinum Hearts Tournament Arc] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum