Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:30 am
got it, thanks. the thing is I just found them randomly when searching for appropriate images for my char's eternal partners. I dont quite remember seeing them in any anime, movie or other media. Feel free to correct me if i am wrong when i finish putting them up.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:18 am

« IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT WITH YOU?»

I haven't heard from ya in the past few days and I was wondering if everything was going alright with your character? If you need anymore assistance, feel free to shoot the shit with me.

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:28 am
oh everything is alright with me. It's just that college has officially begun again, so i have been busy. I am still working on my character, though it's offline. I will try to put it up soon. I am sorry for the delay, Frost.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:10 am
Ah. I'm glad to hear things are going alright, then. How is college going, btw? Everything good there? What are you busy with?

Also, I'm glad to ehar you are still working on him. I hope to see him finished soon. So don't sweat the delay, just handle your shit my friend.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:16 am
i am in med school now, so that's part of the reason why you have not heard from me in so long. My academics are going alright for the time being, nice and slow just the way i like it. They will speed up drastically once the middle of the academic year comes around, so just a heads up. Btw, I had a question/favor i wanted to ask you, if at all possible. Could i possibly change the metal manipulation concept of my danava to something like beast mastery? If so, that would be awesome.

yeah, i am just reorganizing and standardizing the number of techs, the cool downs, charge times, etc for my character and his powers. Plus, i am still trying to figure out how to start the history. on that note, i had another question. what is the max limit on how old my character can be in reality? He will be looking 25 years old, of course.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:17 am
Med school, eh? You are gonna need a bunch of blessings to make it through that, then. But you'll have my good will to go towards that to since I'll be rooting for ya to make it through that shittu. And thanks for telling me that as well. I'll keep note when it speeds up.

You can also change your characters to whatever you want as long as it has a steady theme to its powers.

It would also work better for me to ask: how old are you aiming to let the character be? I need to know that before I give my answer.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:06 am
thanks for the best wishes, Frost. I will try my best to alert you when it speeds up.

hmm, well since my character is basically controlling powers and entities found on or around the earth (storms, and gravity), beast mastery would go along with that wouldn't it? i mean animals are found on the earth so that's why i asked you about it. While we are on the subject, for my storm abilities, would it be possible to unlock the ability to create different kinds of storms as my character progresses in experience and strength? something like tier 4: thunderstorm generation, tier 3: Ice Storm generation, tier 2: Sandstorm generation, etc.?

regarding the age, I was thinking he would be somewhere between 700 - 1000 years old in terms of real age. Would that be too little or too much?

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:09 am
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 8 47f599040129f06b9a06eb2909ccd793-d5t0xgj

Bhairyuu wrote:thanks for the best wishes, Frost. I will try my best to alert you when it speeds up.

hmm, well since my character is basically controlling powers and entities found on or around the earth (storms, and gravity), beast mastery would go along with that wouldn't it? i mean animals are found on the earth so that's why i asked you about it. While we are on the subject, for my storm abilities, would it be possible to unlock the ability to create different kinds of storms as my character progresses in experience and strength? something like tier 4: thunderstorm generation, tier 3: Ice Storm generation, tier 2: Sandstorm generation, etc.?

regarding the age, I was thinking he would be somewhere between 700 - 1000 years old in terms of real age. Would that be too little or too much?

It's no problem. I do hope things work out for you.

I still don't see how animals are really related to that, though. It wouldn't be related to his Danava powers, so I see him being fairly go with summoning magic in order to produce this trait. Since he'd need to dabble into Demon Magic for that to occur.

And that's fine as well @ unlocking different kinds of storms.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:54 am
yeah, i hope i can make my dream of becoming a doc reality as well.

oh so it has to be the same type of ability then for his unique power-set? if the other abilities are energy based then any new ability would have to be energy based as well? Did i get that right?

when you say he has to dabble in demon magic for the familiar summoning ability, would that work for swarm type summons as well or only for single entities? I ask cuz i was thinking of having him able to summon a swarm of mini to nano-size vampire bats or some other parasitic animal.

or alternately, could he go with sound manipulation or something like that for his third power?

so regarding the age, is the 700-1000 year range too much or too little?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:12 am
Bhairyuu wrote:yeah, i hope i can make my dream of becoming a doc reality as well.

Same. It's going to be rough, though, so make sure you have a passion for it.

oh so it has to be the same type of ability then for his unique power-set? if the other abilities are energy based then any new ability would have to be energy based as well? Did i get that right?

If you have a powerset that gives you the ability to control fire, then you should have abilities that relate to it. I.E. heat resistance, temp control etc.

So when it comes to storms, I don't see how that pertains to beast. So you may just want to make that associated with demon magic.

when you say he has to dabble in demon magic for the familiar summoning ability, would that work for swarm type summons as well or only for single entities? I ask cuz i was thinking of having him able to summon a swarm of mini to nano-size vampire bats or some other parasitic animal.

Yes. I assume you have the demon magic template, correct? If not, I'll link you.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1910-demon-spell-template

or alternately, could he go with sound manipulation or something like that for his third power?

Sure.

so regarding the age, is the 700-1000 year range too much or too little?

That's fine. Demon's have lengthy lifespans, so they can live for many thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of years if given the chance.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum