Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Demon Realm
Today at 3:08 am by Guest

» Lambs to the slaughter [Inverse Sou/Inami Asthavon]
Yesterday at 10:11 pm by Shizuo

» Dragon Ball Legends
Yesterday at 5:15 pm by [THEFROST]

» Boku no Hero Academia RP
Yesterday at 5:14 pm by [THEFROST]

» Boku no Hero Academia RP
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by [THEFROST]

» Advertising Smash [We Need Folks To Advertise]
Yesterday at 5:08 pm by [THEFROST]

» Electric↓Release [Adam/Tsubasa]
Yesterday at 4:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Pale Song
Yesterday at 3:40 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Voluntary Activity Check [June 2017]
Yesterday at 1:23 pm by That Guy...

» The Pale Proving Grounds
Yesterday at 1:20 pm by That Guy...

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2457 registered users
The newest registered user is Nakami

Our users have posted a total of 114155 messages in 17353 subjects
Top posting users this week
[THEFROST]

Henrex

Mirja Eeola

JJ

Tsubine

That Guy...

darkfunnel

Forsaken Crow

Shizuo

MWD

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

"ask for graphics and never get any" shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff
¥ Yen : 210774753

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: "ask for graphics and never get any" shop   Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:03 pm

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

Request some graphics here with the necessary details and I'll, you know, maybe get to it sometime in the next year. I have no specific template for you to go by. There's not much you can offer me for incentive either, but if you think you can offer me something I want, naturally I'll prioritise your requests. If possible, provide face claim (and images if you have), theme, app link, colours, and any other details you can think of that might help me create what you've envisioned. There's also always the alternative "I believe in you Desu-wan, you're my only hope," where you leave it entirely to me.

EDIT: Forgot, but if you want samples, my graphics thread can be found here, OUT OF THE ARCHIVES NOW >:T

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade
The Hybrid King

¥ Yen : 339008885

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10015/100000  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: "ask for graphics and never get any" shop   Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:21 pm

hi Friend!!!!! I'd love a template that says Saisei with a header of Hinata Shoyou with pink hair! =DDDDDD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Portal

TOTM November 2011
¥ Yen : 128956813

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20/100  (20/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: "ask for graphics and never get any" shop   Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Make me a nice posting template for my new character thanks SE.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17679-kimiko-rura-morality-s-mistress-wip#114106.

I'd suggest using the colour black and her FC is in the thread - Nue Houjuu from Touhou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

¥ Yen : 271151320

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
128100/999999  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: "ask for graphics and never get any" shop   Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:38 pm

Aight o3o gonna ask for another template here. A template for Shuten Suika.

Here is ze App: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17524-shuten-suika-the-sake-demon-approved-0-3

However, I will also send you a bunch of images in PM since, well, indecisive-ness.

Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: "ask for graphics and never get any" shop   Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Song: Evangelion X - By: Anonymuz - Word Count: N/A

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin sagittis mattis nisl nec rutrum. Nulla tristique arcu nunc, iaculis elementum nisl egestas nec. Mauris rutrum nisi ut velit laoreet, non hendrerit massa laoreet. Cras sodales ac turpis quis elementum. Fusce posuere arcu nec leo volutpat, ut molestie lorem condimentum. Donec neque lacus, scelerisque id auctor eu, accumsan a neque. Pellentesque nisl urna, suscipit vel bibendum ut, dapibus in tellus. Integer rutrum pulvinar tellus, tempor dictum justo fringilla nec. Praesent interdum dapibus justo id dapibus. Pellentesque sit amet odio luctus, aliquam velit pellentesque, lobortis est. Nunc nec ipsum sed sem eleifend egestas. Praesent mollis mi a neque tempus, a sodales lectus egestas. Nulla vitae felis id quam lacinia condimentum eu sit amet mi.

Curabitur semper orci quis elit scelerisque eleifend. Maecenas eu gravida neque. Aenean fringilla porta commodo. Donec blandit vehicula dolor, et pellentesque metus accumsan ac. Donec eget interdum elit, nec scelerisque nunc. Nunc pulvinar est at velit bibendum, a consectetur tellus gravida. Vestibulum feugiat faucibus metus. Suspendisse non nunc quis magna interdum auctor.

Aliquam adipiscing, elit sit amet congue feugiat, quam est ultrices metus, eu venenatis ligula ante vel est. Sed et enim vitae ligula pretium euismod. Quisque quis fermentum velit, eu consequat tellus. Nullam posuere auctor massa bibendum dignissim. Ut sodales vehicula nibh, vitae bibendum ante. Fusce mollis purus non volutpat ornare. Ut nec libero lectus.

In lacus velit, fermentum id arcu sed, cursus interdum sapien. Ut quis gravida nulla, id facilisis elit. Sed dictum lectus eros, fermentum mattis tellus fringilla eu. Integer mollis augue vitae arcu egestas, at imperdiet erat dictum. Proin ullamcorper aliquet viverra. Vestibulum fringilla, lorem id euismod vestibulum, tellus ligula mattis enim, eu sagittis mi metus vitae dui. Ut non vestibulum nunc. Sed tincidunt at quam eget gravida. Mauris consequat faucibus sem, hendrerit laoreet nunc. Nunc ante velit, auctor sit amet placerat in, euismod eget ipsum. Proin adipiscing pulvinar mi et luctus. Integer egestas odio turpis, in euismod mauris pretium ut. Integer sit amet elit dictum quam ultricies placerat. Fusce a porttitor nisi, sed tincidunt elit. Vivamus a leo sed augue dictum ullamcorper.

Nulla eu eros facilisis, mollis leo et, malesuada tortor. Vestibulum pretium nec lorem vitae congue. In suscipit bibendum ligula tincidunt mattis. Praesent arcu turpis, pretium et commodo id, porta vel dui. Cras eros metus, eleifend vitae congue quis, tristique vitae leo. Nam lobortis malesuada nunc non facilisis. Suspendisse ultricies auctor eleifend. Ut posuere consequat vestibulum. Maecenas dictum aliquet lorem sit amet egestas.

Sed ultricies faucibus ornare. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur nec tristique elit. Proin dapibus nibh urna, quis auctor massa vehicula ac. Quisque tristique et lorem vitae luctus. Suspendisse suscipit lorem vel urna bibendum pellentesque. Integer vel vulputate nunc. Morbi at lacinia sem. Etiam tristique neque ac eros cursus tristique. Aenean molestie tincidunt magna, sed varius purus lobortis gravida. Praesent eu venenatis odio. Nam ut odio eu odio venenatis pulvinar. Sed sit amet tincidunt elit. Nullam magna leo, venenatis at dignissim sit amet, varius a sapien. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: "ask for graphics and never get any" shop   Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Song: Evangelion X - By: Anonymuz - Word Count: N/A

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin sagittis mattis nisl nec rutrum. Nulla tristique arcu nunc, iaculis elementum nisl egestas nec. Mauris rutrum nisi ut velit laoreet, non hendrerit massa laoreet. Cras sodales ac turpis quis elementum. Fusce posuere arcu nec leo volutpat, ut molestie lorem condimentum. Donec neque lacus, scelerisque id auctor eu, accumsan a neque. Pellentesque nisl urna, suscipit vel bibendum ut, dapibus in tellus. Integer rutrum pulvinar tellus, tempor dictum justo fringilla nec. Praesent interdum dapibus justo id dapibus. Pellentesque sit amet odio luctus, aliquam velit pellentesque, lobortis est. Nunc nec ipsum sed sem eleifend egestas. Praesent mollis mi a neque tempus, a sodales lectus egestas. Nulla vitae felis id quam lacinia condimentum eu sit amet mi.

Curabitur semper orci quis elit scelerisque eleifend. Maecenas eu gravida neque. Aenean fringilla porta commodo. Donec blandit vehicula dolor, et pellentesque metus accumsan ac. Donec eget interdum elit, nec scelerisque nunc. Nunc pulvinar est at velit bibendum, a consectetur tellus gravida. Vestibulum feugiat faucibus metus. Suspendisse non nunc quis magna interdum auctor.

Aliquam adipiscing, elit sit amet congue feugiat, quam est ultrices metus, eu venenatis ligula ante vel est. Sed et enim vitae ligula pretium euismod. Quisque quis fermentum velit, eu consequat tellus. Nullam posuere auctor massa bibendum dignissim. Ut sodales vehicula nibh, vitae bibendum ante. Fusce mollis purus non volutpat ornare. Ut nec libero lectus.

In lacus velit, fermentum id arcu sed, cursus interdum sapien. Ut quis gravida nulla, id facilisis elit. Sed dictum lectus eros, fermentum mattis tellus fringilla eu. Integer mollis augue vitae arcu egestas, at imperdiet erat dictum. Proin ullamcorper aliquet viverra. Vestibulum fringilla, lorem id euismod vestibulum, tellus ligula mattis enim, eu sagittis mi metus vitae dui. Ut non vestibulum nunc. Sed tincidunt at quam eget gravida. Mauris consequat faucibus sem, hendrerit laoreet nunc. Nunc ante velit, auctor sit amet placerat in, euismod eget ipsum. Proin adipiscing pulvinar mi et luctus. Integer egestas odio turpis, in euismod mauris pretium ut. Integer sit amet elit dictum quam ultricies placerat. Fusce a porttitor nisi, sed tincidunt elit. Vivamus a leo sed augue dictum ullamcorper.

Nulla eu eros facilisis, mollis leo et, malesuada tortor. Vestibulum pretium nec lorem vitae congue. In suscipit bibendum ligula tincidunt mattis. Praesent arcu turpis, pretium et commodo id, porta vel dui. Cras eros metus, eleifend vitae congue quis, tristique vitae leo. Nam lobortis malesuada nunc non facilisis. Suspendisse ultricies auctor eleifend. Ut posuere consequat vestibulum. Maecenas dictum aliquet lorem sit amet egestas.

Sed ultricies faucibus ornare. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur nec tristique elit. Proin dapibus nibh urna, quis auctor massa vehicula ac. Quisque tristique et lorem vitae luctus. Suspendisse suscipit lorem vel urna bibendum pellentesque. Integer vel vulputate nunc. Morbi at lacinia sem. Etiam tristique neque ac eros cursus tristique. Aenean molestie tincidunt magna, sed varius purus lobortis gravida. Praesent eu venenatis odio. Nam ut odio eu odio venenatis pulvinar. Sed sit amet tincidunt elit. Nullam magna leo, venenatis at dignissim sit amet, varius a sapien. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran

¥ Yen : 321444739

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
227620/999999  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: "ask for graphics and never get any" shop   Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 pm

S_E I has job for you, DM me on Discord.

It's involving Hakumen and Susano'o.

"ask for graphics and never get any" shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1