Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP] Empty Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP]

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:56 am
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE VIZARD TEMPLATE

Vizard Profile
ヴァイザード

I. Basic Information

» Name: Hiyori Sarugaki (猿柿 ひよ里, Sarugaki Hiyori)
» Age: Hiyori often gets her aged mixed up because of her height and personality. In actuality, she is roughly 817 years old.
» Gender: Female
» Affiliation/Rank: Since being one of the first to leave her previous organization, Vizard, Hiyori had joined the Vizard Corps for some time but left once again. Now, Hiyori has found herself joining the Monsuta in spite of both the Vizard Corps and the Gotei, both places that she had once called home.

» Appearance Description: (Please Put 1-2 Paragraph's on your character appearance.)

» Appearance Picture: (If you have one, link a picture of your character.)

I. Personality

» Personality: (Please write AT LEAST two paragraph's on their personality.)

» Likes: (This is self-explanatory. What does your character like?)

» Dislikes: (This is self explanatory. What does your character dislike?)

I. History

» History: (Please post at least 5 paragraph's describing their human life, death, progression to shinigami and how they became a Vizard along with their inner battle and the resulting conclusion of it)

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: (What kind of skills or abilities does your character have naturally? This can span from above average strength, to a large amount of skill in swordsmanship.)

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities: (You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from shunpo, kido, zanjutsu and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it if you don't want to fill it out.)

I. Sealed Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: Kubikiri Orochi

» Zanpakutō Spirit Appearance: (What does your Zanpukto Spirit look like? A picture or two paragraph description will do.)

» Zanpakutō Spirit Personality: (What type of personality does your Zanpakutō Spirit have?)

» Inner World: (What does your character inner world look like? Please describe with at least 1-2 paragraph's; 5 sentences each)

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: In it’s sealed state, Kubikiri Orochi appears to be a normal zanpakuto but with hearts decorated along the hilt.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Powers: So far, Hiyori has not been able to develop any powers whilst using her Sealed Zanpakuto.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: “Butcher them…”

» Shikai Release Actions: When entering shikai, Hiyori can either slide her hand across the blade or just wield it with two hands.

» Shikai Appearance: Hiyori herself does not change in her shikai, but her zanpakuto does. The blade becomes thinner and shorter, but in return it becomes wider and the ridges become jagged. The jagged edges come in handy in combat as it allows her to tear her enemies if she ends up landing a hit.

» Shikai Abilities: (What abilities does your character attain in Shikai?)

I. Bankai

» Bankai Name: (What is the name of your character's Bankai?)

» Bankai Release Phrase: (What does your character say in order to release their Bankai? This is optional. For example, you could have the phrase relate to their power set, or just simply have them say Bankai.)

» Bankai Release Actions: (What kind of action does your character perform to enter Bankai? This is optional.)

» Bankai Appearance: (What does your character look like in their Bankai?)

» Bankai Abilities: (What abilities does your character attain in Bankai?)

I. Inner Hollow/Mask

» Inner Hollow Name: (What is the name of your Inner Hollow?)

» Inner Hollow Description: (What does your Inner Hollow look like? Please use a picture or 1 paragraph)

» Inner Hollow Personality: (What is your inner hollow's personality? Please use at least two paragraph's with 5 sentences)

» Inner Hollow Powers: (What powers does your inner hollow have?)

» Hollow Mask Appearance: (What does your characters mask look like? Please use either a picture or describe it in 5 sentences)

» Vizard Powers: (What benefits does your character get from transforming into their mask state?)

I. Resurrección

[NOTE: This form is for 0-3 and up. Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Resurrección Release Phrase: (What does your character say in order to transform into their Resurrección state? This is optional.)

» Resurrección Release Actions: (What kind of action does your character perform to transform into their Resurrección state? This is also optional.)

» Resurrección Appearance: (What does your character look like when they transform into their Resurrección state?)

» Resurrección Abilities: (When a character ascends to this state, they at their peak power. Please state what kind of powers that your Vizard obtains when ascending to this form.)

I. Equipment/Other Resources

» Equipment: (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)

I. Skill Sheet

[SKILL SHEETS ARE NOT TO BE FILLED OUT UNTIL AFTER A TIER IS GIVEN! WILL SKILLS WILL BE GIVEN BY THE STAFF MEMBER THAT GRADES YOUR APP! FOR MORE INFORMATION, LOOK AT THIS THREAD]

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Vizard Skills
  • Power Augmentation Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Cero: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mask Protection:: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hollow Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Hollow Skills
  • Acid Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Garganta : Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Cero/Bala: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE VIZARD APPLICATION

Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP] Sumera-character-list
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP] Empty Re: Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP]

Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:45 am
Moving this to inactive.

Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP] FXpoQxJ
Hiyori Sarugaki [WIP] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum