Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should I Awoo? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Should I Awoo? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Should I Awoo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Awoo?

Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Should I Awoo? - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Inami's magic powers really were unmatched. It was a crazy thought to think she could ever be beaten by anyone, having the ability to remove the laws of physics themselves with a mere thought. It didn't even look like she was putting any effort into it at all. Just snap, gone. Hopefully she never thought to remove Coulomb's law in a fit of madness...But right now there was a more pressing concern. Her body was born of flesh and blood, making her purely and totally physical, only with an exceptionally powerful Soul. In all technically, she was a Substitute Shinigami because of her current existance.

But, that also had the issue of her lungs stopping working. She took a breath and nothing came in. Breathing harder and harder did nothing, and she was flailing to find out why. She did have an exceptional lung capacity, and if worst came to the worse she could literally force breath into her lungs using The Wind, but right now she was asphyxiating for some reason she couldn't understand or even think of. So she floated in the gravity-less enviroment and screamed inside her head, much to Hvit's chargin because she didn't ned Ulv screaming on top of slowly choking to death like all the air had gone out of the room.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should I Awoo? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Should I Awoo? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Awake Once More

Ulv... was floating. It was a strange moment where the queen had pondered for a moment why the girl wasn't talking. Then why was the girl flailing while floating? There was a look of honest to goodness inquisition on her face until she noticed the fact that the girl's chest wasn't moving, the fact that she wasn't breathing caused the queen to move much faster than her charming lazy self-had done previously.

"Woosh! "The noise which accompanied Inami as she accelerated at mach speeds to grab ulv and pull her from the sanctum of her castle, the range of effect for her law removal was almost instantaneous to the normal onlooker. They would appear outside the castle where gravity thankfully was still working, Inami would let out a faint cough as she said softly.

"I forget sometimes that you are a being of flesh and bone... Sorry"

While inami did not look bashful, the chagrined flush that adorned her face was bewitching in its own right. The perfect dusky tinge of pink for her fair complexion and heterochromatic eyes. One might even call it a moment of shy embarrassment. After all, how unfortunate would it be if she was the cause of Ulvs death a Second Time?

"Let's forget that happened and move on to less embarrassing matters... Like food perhaps?"

Artfully Inami segwayed from the embarrassing situation before her, the queen would loop her arm around ulv's elbow and look forward ready to show her guest the artful cuisine and lifestyle that had been emulated here in chaos point from earth, and other realms. Dragging ulv down one of the larger lit streets that seemed to be lit beneath their feet. The magic lines that inami had laid throughout the country glowed brilliantly. Small shops seemed to line this street, and the smell of food and pastries wafted out of many bakeries. Inami couldn't help but ask as she practically towed ulv along.

"What would you like to eat?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Should I Awoo? - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Should I Awoo? - Page 2 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should I Awoo? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Should I Awoo? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Ahh, rescued like a princess by Inami. Swept up into those arms and brought to freedom and breathedom by her. Once out of the anti-grav, Ulv took a dramatically deep breath and turned her gaze to Inami.

"Mmm, what was that? You've finally exploited me for what you need and so you want to off me again? Third time's the charm, maybe she'll stay dead this time and I can go off and do Inami stuff without having to worry about muscle girls and their maid uniforms?" Ulv cocked her head with what looked to be a stern look, and then walked up to Inami and leant in, whispering in her ear.

"Maybe I would like to eat you" she then nibbled on Inami's ear to tease her before stepping back with a laugh and allowing herself to be pulled into the town that she had made.

"But in all seriousness, a lot. My body is a strange hybrid of spiritual and physical. While the situation with the whole not breathing thing had multiple solutions, I felt the easiest one was just to let you handle it so you could get your panicking out of the way. So as for food, I eat a great deal, and some people are going to be looking at us funny when I put away a set course for 12 people"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should I Awoo? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Should I Awoo? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:45 am
After hearing ulvs comment on offing her again inami had released a tiny amount of smog-filled air from her lips. The chagrin she felt, coupled with the unadulterated exasperation she felt led her to mumble rather than say in a contrite tone.

” it didn’t occur to me that you could get them demon world and still need to breathe”

Still… Inami’s mood remained rather upbeat as she towed Ulv along through the streets. Her nose once more picking through the aroma’s that sifted through her city like a haze. The tart smell of baked apple goods and dry wines , married to the savory aroma of curry from a restaurant a few blocks down.

All these scents, and possible food choices were understandably making the queen quite hungry, which in turn would cause her gait to quicken. This would lead to the comical sight of a slender maiden like inami dragging larger, well muscled Ulv in tow. The scents of surprise , of confusion and hostility, of curiosity and at lust all caused the queen to feel quite giddy. Who wouldn’t feel good when others were jealous of something they possessed?

It was partially due to this giddiness that inami would pause and leaned into ulv, gracing her neck with a soft, possessive nip . Just enough to leave a faint red mark upon her flesh before murmuring back in a hushed tone.

” I’m a part of the menu too, if you ask”

Inami would wink teasingly , as she would pull her towards the Indian restaurant that lay down the street.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:50 am

The Flame Of Hope

"You still need to breath. Everyone needs to breath. It's just most people have some spirit power bypass that does it for them. I've never been one that is good for spirit powers. Strong and now free soul maybe, but I still have Mirja's wavelength so I'll never be good at spirit powers"

Ulv explained, following Inami as she picked up the pace. Heading somewhere or doing something with the great zeal and passion Ulv had unlocked. Before there was only a pit and a falseness, but now it was blazing and genuine. Inami...was certainly deserving of the flame, and so Ulv send it through the Demon's hand, to nest in her soul. Here she could feel the blazing flame of others who had received the gift.

There was the white-hot passion of Ulv, the cold flame of Stefan, the soft and small flame of Arianda, A hard, two-sided blaze of Niflhiem, and something, above it all. Indistinct and yet overarching. As if a mother looking over her children. It was a community, and one could quickly note that there was a strange sort of, collective pot. Part of Inami's passion was sent to that pot, where it mingled with the flames of Ulv, Stefan, Arianda, and Niflhiem. But it was a two-way street, as one could draw power from that pot if they were in need of it.

"Careful, darling. Don't want to spoil your appetite by having dessert before dinner"
Ulv gave a wink after giving Inami her flame, and entered the Indian resturant with the Queen.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:46 pm
shaitaan kee jeebh, roughly translated in Hindu as “devils langue” was the name of the establishment that Inami had brought Ulv to. It was a amazing place run by a human who had wanted to share some of earths cuisine with beings of another realm. His character was eccentric, but his dishes were positively divine. It was one of Inami’s secret indulgences, a pleasure that she allowed herself on special occasions.

The first thing that would hit their noses would be the aroma of freshly baked naan, and simmering stews. The tantalizing scents of beef Curry’s and some of the more well-known red & yellow Curry’s. The lighting of the place would be dim. Gas lightning hung in globe-shaped containers which hovered like whisps without the aid of any sort of support. The chairs were old teak & mahogany, as well as the tables.

Nothing was fancy, but everything was ornate, and had a history about it. After all the proprietor of the devils tongue was quite old, easily several hundred years in age in fact. A spry old coger who continued to love passing on what he called “traditional cuisines to bratty new generation” . But this was a story another time .

Inami currently was leading Ulv to a seat that overlooked a medium sized koi pond. As well In the distance it was possible to see hybrid point, hovering within the clouds. As the server came and handed them a bowl off fresh naan, as well as menu’s inami spoke faintly. Her elbows resting on her lap as she gazed upon the pond outside the window.

“ I sometimes come here to relax, to forget my troubles exist. I look out at this pond, and worry that my life is solely existing to rip away from others. However, I’ve never looked and simply reveled in the beauty of the fish swimming merily without a care in the world. You gave me this. I truly never can begin to thank you enough for that. “

Inami allowed the whim to pass before she asked in a faint tone after giving Ulv a few minutes to deliberate on what she wanted. Looking at her once more.

”is there anything on the menu that piques your interest? I personally prefer the Panang Curry. “

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:54 am

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv ate all the Nans while looking at the menu, certainly not exaggerating her earlier claim of eating enough for a dozen people. And then to reinforce the point, she smiled to the waiter and spoke with confidence.

"I'll have one of everything, please" and then finally, she turned back to Inami. And after a few seconds looked to the Koi pond. It was a nice pond but she was never really into ornamental animals. Eat them or let them go, don't keep them in a cage.

"No, I didn't. You gave you this, I merely pointed it out. It only worked because there was a part of you that desired freedom from the state you were in. Were it a person like....well, let's not throw names but a someone who seems to enjoy the depressive and dingy nature of their mentality from how they refuse any and all attempts to aid them out of it. My power would do nothing to them because there is nothing to do. I extend a hand but only you can take that hand and pull yourself out. Were you the kind of person to refuse the hand for whatever reason, I'd have no grasp on what do to"

Ulv explained the situation to Inami, ate the second portion of Nan bread that was delivered to their table, and then lit up her hand with the Resolve Flame.

"It is not something that forces you to feel an emotion. It is something that brushes off the dark and the dank emotions of the Abyss so you can think clearly. And if you like the Abyss because it adds to your appeal as a angsty teen or whatever, then it won't do anything for you. So I have as much thanks owed as a person who gave you directions"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:56 pm

Awake Once More

“Still, It was thanks to you that this power was given to me. Don’t make light of that fact.”

Inami’s tone was not dismissive, but the faint frown on her face indicated she wished that Ulv would accept the thanks that were due to her. Soon the demoness began to explore the bond that now seemed to exist within her soul, multiple people lay within this bond. All of them were of different vibrancies, flickering flames that seemed to exist within the darkness. Each flame had their own unique aspects, abilities, and furthermore characteristics. Inami’s own was rather subdued because of its natural tendency to instill serenity and help maintain one's sanity.

”I… Sense a connection has been instilled with me that exists within other people. Would you mind explaining to me what this connection entails?”

Inami was grateful, but she was not the type to simply let unexpected and frankly not previously explained aspects have sway over her. This connection that lay between people, while it seemed to pull and interplay with inami’s own “flame” to her she didn’t exactly like the idea of being interconnected, a part of a whole. Probably due to the seal of Eris that lay upon her body, she was wary of anything that bound her to a collective. She did not want to become ruled by foreign emotions, or interconnected with someone, or something that could bring about the loss of her newly found serenity and sense of self.

Soon, the Food they had ordered would arrive. Inami with her simple dish of curry and a glass of wine that was a gift from the old codger that ran this place. Ulv with her massive piles of food that would bring others to stare at the girl with their mouths agape, shocked, intrigued, and confused as to how one being could possibly consume that much food. It was almost comical, between the amount of food ulv had ordered, and the people staring at her it was enough that inami would stifle a faint laugh, a wondrous smile creeping onto the corners of her lips as she picked up the wine glass and took a small sip from its contents. Afterward, the queen would use a spoon to pull some rice from the small bowl of rice that was set beside her, putting it into the Curry before she took a faint bite. A look of bliss crossed her face as she savored the rich flavor, taking a moment to chew and swallow before looking at Ulv once more, to gauge her reaction towards the food that was served here.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:17 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv, took to thinking about the power that Inami had asked her about in the form of this new connection that everyone had to her, and that she had to everyone. It was a good question, and Ulv gave it a lot of thought before finally being forced to admit the truth about it.
"No idea. It's a sort of, community. Not entirely sure if there is a sharing of anything other than your own passion but I will look into it and tweek it. This Resolve Flame does a lot of things on it's own, and this connection between everyone who has the Resolve Flame in their souls is one of those things. It doesn't play well with the Seal of Eris though. The dark and negative energy that that seal has clashes viciously with my Resolve Flame. One will subjugate the other in time. It all depends on which one you feed. Other than that, it's got it's source in one's own will. If you wish something, then do it. If you wish not something, then desire it's opposite"

And with that, the food came. Ulv, gave a smile and began tucking in with relish. Relish was a strange addition to curry, but here it seemed to work, as the great human dustbin that was Ulv devoured several plates of food in but a handful of minutes.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:36 pm

Awake Once More

After listening to Ulv’s explanation about the Resolve flame, as well as it affects on the seal of eris the Queen felt rather calm, collected and more importantly she felt a sense of ease about the foreign form of energy that now lay within her. Inami soon began to eat as well, admittedly at a slower pacing than Ulv, who seemed to practically be capable of inhaling food as if she had a bottomless stomach. Several minutes would pass until inami changed gears a bit, around the time that ulv seemed to be almost done inhaling the food that she had ordered, Inami had paused and set down her own utensils and asked in a faint tone.

” So… sentient mysterious energies aside, what do you think of this place?”

Inami smiled faintly and asked. Taking the respite from eating to take a small sip of her wine. The question she had asked was due to her honest curiosity. She wanted to know what Ulv thought of not only this establishment but of the city that she had seen more of thus far. Chaos Point was often associated as a place of horror, where a wicked demon queen ruled with an iron fist. However, not many people had seen the wonderful side of it. Such as these restaurants, or the variety of different races that lurked within chaya nation’s borders.

” I know it might not be much, but I often wonder if this nation might be better off without a troublemaker like me.”

A faint laugh escaped her lips as she thought about all the things she had done. The good things, and more importantly the things that would bring the wrath of others upon this nation. The people she had intermingled with demons, the cities she had erected, and even the different establishments that dotted the many streets of this capital. All of it to an extent wouldn’t have happened without her. However, at the same time, it could have maybe turned out better than it was now.

”But then I see people eating in restaurants like this, and walking upon the streets without a care in the world, and I know it’s worth it. “

Inami gave Ulv a flash of a full-blown smile, dazzling white teeth and all as she began to eat her food once more. Enjoying the flavor, and the atmosphere that went with it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum