Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Woes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Beach Woes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Beach Woes - Page 2 Empty Re: Beach Woes

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:04 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

If Ulv was feeling tired, imagine how Elyss is starting to feel with her body not being as crazy fit as Ulv’s. She’s practically flailing behind the woman in a shaky attempt to keep up with her pace feeling her thighs and feet tiring and wanting to stop to catch her breath. Oh man. When they finally stopped, Elyss felt like she’d hurl any second, but before her body could react accordingly to the long run, she feels herself pulled into a spinning dance. Oh gosh. She’s feeling a bit dizzy as well as exhausted now and stumbles as soon as she’s let go onto be butt.

Elyss just shakes her head and sighs at Ulv’s burning passion for everything and rises slowly. She feels a sudden irritation with the other woman and charges with her shoulder hoping to slam into Ulv’s chest and push her towards the ground since they’re both tired hoping the other doesn’t do something to stop her. If Elyss does get on top of Ulv, she’d then put her legs on either side of the woman’s abdomen and folded her arms huffing and puffing.

“Calm down for just a bit, okay? Jeez. Let’s not pull me into a crazy dash across the beach for 30 minutes without warning, okay?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Woes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Beach Woes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:25 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Crash~! Ulv let Elyss take her down to the ground, mostly because the manacles didn't reduce her durability and she could have just noselled the charge with a hearty laugh, but her doing this was interesting. Straddling on top, Elyss really did strike a dominant figure, aside from the flushed cheeks and the huff-puffing of her breath. Girl was out of shape, really needed to do some cardio. Nothing sexual happened though, which was kind of sad because Ulv was down for letting Elyss try some of her feelings out on Ulv before getting into the wider world.

"Was meant to be a crazy dash across the beach for three hours without warning. Followed by a walk into town in your Uniform and then an hour on the sand bag before a hearty dinner and getting ready for the same tomorrow. You think you can get the abs of mine that you have been admiring by spending twenty minutes on the track? You were bored of the pace I was easing you into, so now you get the full blown pace and you are complaining about that? Really is impossible with you, isn't it?" Ulv shook her head, before flicking her eyebrows and smiling.

"So, you gonna do anything with this position, or gonna get off and get back to running?"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:49 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“W-What?”

This is training? Elyss figured Ulv was just messing with her again like she sometimes did, but it seems this insanity all had a reasoning behind it. That sort of pisses her off just a tad bit since Ulv is suggesting she doesn’t want this kind of training when in fact, this is the kind of pace that’d propel her to where she wishes to get to. Maybe the big brute should be more clear about her intentions instead of just pulling the other along. Elyss had thought they were going to plan up something together; not just randomly disturb her peace and quiet!

From her position on top, Elyss could barely hide her frustration with the woman underneath her letting her frown show its full beauty. Then, she blushes a bit seeing that she’s on top of the other and understands all too well that Ulv is edging her on a bit too. Dammit, Elyss would be damned if she’d let herself get caught in that stupid maid uniform again. Though, maybe the woman under her needed some… constructive criticism. Shit. Elyss finds her black eyes looking down at Ulv and admiring her looks just a tad more than usual feeling herself wanting payback for the times she was forced to wear that stupid maid outfit and the times Ulv decided to tease her without a care in the world.

“...”

Elyss feels a nudge in the back of her mind; her Zanpakuto actually egging her on to defile Ulv spewing nonsense about claiming whatever she wished and finally forcing the other to submit for the first time in her short time with Ulv. Elyss’ head fall letting her red hair cover her face a bit feeling herself churn on the inside a bit before gritting her teeth and giving Ulv the nastiest look possible with the cutest blush ever.

“Ah! Fuck… Whatever. You finally win you muscled brute.”

Her hand moves to Ulv’s chin and grips tightly before she’s leaning down closing her eyes and pressing her lips firmly against Ulv’s. It’s only a mere four seconds before Elyss leans back up and scoffs.

“You get on my damn nerves, but I guess you’re good for something besides training. I won’t lie… I’ve been feeling a bit… Ah. Whatever, just don’t say anything about this afterwards.”

She growls and throws her hands up before reaching for Ulv’s hand to throw them over her head and press them firmly into the ground before leaning back down and pressing her lips once again into Ulv’s in a much more fulfilling kiss.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Woes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Beach Woes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:14 am

It seemed the girl really was going for it after all. Ulv was surprised at that, but at the same time glad she was finally opening up to her emotions more. She was a woman of passion and fury and did not suit servitude and meekness. The maid uniform and puppetry was designed for her to realise this, and finally she had in a most spectacular fashion. Ulv kissed Elyss back with great skill and passion, giving her little bear a taste of what was to happen where she to carry on this sort of thing with her and not just run away.

"I win? Yay, i do love doing that. Of course, I won't say anything about this. It is, until you want it otherwise, a private thing between us. You don't have to worry about anything, just what is here, now, between you and me" Ulv told Elyss, her voice soft and soothing, a comforting voice that was rare from Ulv due to it's lack of blazing passion for life, and there was no resisting either, letting her move Ulv as she wished. It as gentle and supportive, letting Elyss move at her own pace, and letting her know that if there was anything she needed to talk about, Ulv was there.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:01 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Her eyes flick to the left and right before focusing back onto Ulv after that kiss. She can’t help but feel her mouth was violated despite being the one to initiate that kiss. It’s obvious; the experience Ulv has over her is so blatant that it actually wounds Elyss’ self confidence a bit. Why is she looming over this woman trying to act with such bravado when she knows that the tables could be turned at any second, and she’d find herself being done in. Though, to say after such a thing, she did not feel a yearning for more would be a lie. How could one so easily turn down something like this when given the power to continue or not? Yet, Elyss could. She could get up right now and dust herself off; walk and never speak of this again, but where is the fun in that. No. This isn’t something she felt she’d find herself addicted to, but she does simply want to relieve some stress within herself and her mind; have her head cleared or muddied with other powerful sensations than just this looming sadness and anger.

“I can’t say I condone your nact for seducing women Ulv, but I know if I truly needed something like this, you are an able candidate. Don’t expect this too much however. I just… I just need to clear my head.”

She won’t even let herself show any emotion to the calmness about Ulv; that reign she has over this situation despite being on the bottom. Despite how frustrating Ulv has been, Elyss knows that she cares about her well-being. That fact is clear simply because Ulv still keeps her around and allows her to live her life the way she does. It’s near impossible for the redhead to keep herself from blushing and looking more shy than normal. Though, with a sigh, Elyss leans back down and simply lies her head onto Ulv’s shoulder; the mood suddenly shifting solemnly.

“I can’t remember if I said sorry for becoming a Shinigami. I know you were disappointed with me, and I'm glad you’re not still angry, but I wouldn’t feel right unless I apologized. I didn’t know that my situation was something this… intense, and I didn’t know how you have to constantly deal with it in the way you do. I don’t want to end up losing my mind to something like this, so… from now on, I plan on training hard to control myself. So, tomorrow we will begin training, but for now…”

She sighs once more and tilts her head some.

“...Hold me a little…”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:19 pm

"You're just jealous of my knack to have girls on their knees begging for whatever I tell them to beg for. But you are right, whatever you need help with, I shall be there for you" Ulv told Elyss, after her big heart-wrenching confession.

"It isn't that I am not angry, it's just I don't show my anger. This power makes me furious beyond measure all the time. But I can handle it without complaint because I took the time to prepare myself and develop the needed mental fortitude to handle it. 'I'm Sorry' isn't going to get you anywhere, because it means nothing. The deed has already been done, you are suffering as I told you you would. All that matters is the future, and how long you stick to your guns. How long you follow my training regime to help you. You can stop at any moment, but make sure your pride doesn't get in the way of you asking for that time to stop"

Her hands free, she moved them to embrace Elyss in a hug, something that was far from sexual and much more just a comforting hug from one to another.
"Any time you want me to hold you, I will. Right now, though, is mostly because there is a wave coming" Ulv told Elyss, mere moments before the sea came in and greeted them both with a crashing wave of salt water.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:58 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Jealous. She grumbles a bit knowing herself. She’s not jealous. If anything, she’s just a bit annoyed with how predatory women on this world are. Ulv is a prime example of such. How many times has Elyss been flirted with by some strange female? It causes her to wonder if she’s just unlucky with who she meets.

“I just felt like saying sorry. Even if it doesn’t actually mean much in the end, it helps me clear my conscious of guilt so I can focus on the more important things like controlling myself the way you do.”

She felt the urge to rise up again, but Ulv hugs her causing her to make a strange squeak noise. Well, of course, she’s feeling rather flustered by that random hug, but then, Ulv speaks and Elyss has moments before a wave crashes around them causing her nose and eyes to start to burn a bit before it recedes. And, now. A wet Elyss is on top of Ulv with her hair sticking to both of them before she sighs and starts to chuckle a bit.

“Well, damn. Ya got me all wet Ulv.”

Yeah. Probably not the best choice of words considering the situation, but it was funny in her mind. At least she doesn’t have any see through clothing. That’d be quite embarrassing. She’s glad she wore all black.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:35 pm

All wet and salty, Ulv pulled Elyss in for a deep kiss, and then let go of her and got up, shaking off the excess water and flicking her hands. The amber manacles jangled and flared with the passion and drive she was under, taking every second of her desire to be better, taking every second of her furious action to see this goal through, and eating it so that it might make it even better. She did love these things for that. It was good civilisation.
"It appears I have. Come on, we can't have you wearing wet clothes all day, you'll catch a cold. Let's go to my house and pick you up something new to wear and then get back into the run"

Ulv would hold out her hand to Elyss, so she could pick herself up and come back with Ulv to the house. Ulv insisted on a run, but that was to be expected, they were still working out. What wasn't to be expected, when they got back, was after towelling and trying themselves off. Ulv entered the wardrobe and returned holding a new outfit.
"I know. Ulv, I can't wear that. It's so skimpy, so lewd, so all the rest. But it will help with you training"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:31 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eh. Elyss should have expected that kiss knowing Ulv; especially considering how she initiated everything first, but she still got a bit spooked by the sudden depth of it and finds herself sputtering a bit at the salty taste. She wipes at her mouth just getting sand on her lips and starts spitting more as Ulv rises and rises as well.

“Dammit. The beach sucks sometimes.”

She mutters before Ulv has her hand out. Elyss narrows her eyes a bit before taking it wondering what exactly Ulv had in mind. And, after a bit of running while wet, they both arrive to the woman’s house with Elyss panting somewhat as expected. Wet clothes are heavy.

Then, Ulv pulls out something that makes Elyss’ mind move quickly to the maid outfit which has her shaking her head furiously as expected.

“Yes. I can’t and won’t wear that. I don’t care how much you insist it’d help with training. Bring me something normal to wear, or I’ll find someone else to train with Ulv.”

She folds her arms and makes quite the disappointed look. It seems Ulv can’t let go of her kinky wants even after spewing so much about wanting to help Elyss train so badly. She should have known this wasn’t going to end well, and with Elyss being way more expressive than before, Ulv knows this isn’t going to fly with the redhead at any point of time.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:52 pm

Ulv put the outfit away after Elyss told her no, quickly enough that it seemed like she was not going to have her dressed in it in the first place but rather some attempt to open her up to be more expressive. Between this and the people she had been meeting, it seemed to have done the job well. Ulv got out a much more normal training uniform to hand to Elyss and then went over to make the tea. Everything and everyone needed tea, so she had a lot of tea. Even a tea farm here in Minatumi, small though it was because it catered only to Ulv so far.

"So how are the other people, and Zanpaktouing? You getting along just find with everyone? Friends are a solid path to a fortified mindset that you require for your rage" Ulv asked, boiling the water with her reiatsu and then pouring it out and bringing the tea to Elyss so they could have a few moments sit-down before the training began again. The Berserker Staff she was working on might be good training for Elyss, but that was something for later on down the line when she had moire than a passing grasp of it.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum