Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 Empty Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:45 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 6EdIfMt

Song: Rag Doll Physics - Word Count: N/A

"That was clever: but what are ya' goin' to do if the opponent has full control over their energy?"

Mana did not even flinch when the abyss of energy had consumed her own. In fact, The Queen was prepared to go along a different line of attack since she assumed that the child's wormhole had managed to otherwise seal it within a different realm, destroy it or whatever else have you. Instead, the child made the mistake of hanging on to the blast and not doing anything to otherwise render it under her control or to break it down. That would be her downfall and mistake.

As soon as the child had managed to open another crystal above The Demon Queen, it was only a matter of time before she held her hand out, called her energy to heel and ceased the movement of the blast. After turning her sight back to Cali, Ol' Mana scowled heavily before quickly forming the energy into a scythe, moving at mach speeds to catch the demoness off guard and ripping straight into her chest with the weapon so that she may otherwise produce another emerald explosion across the landscape. One which could consume everything in sight within a one city block radius.

"Yanno, if ya had just stopped while ya' were ahead, that might've done something. Instead, ya' didn't take into consideration that I had full control of my energy? Don't be a fool. This world is fuckin' rigged n' ya will have opponents who can do bullshit like this."

There was then a gruff sigh of breath that left the lips of The Asthavon before she then followed up with a hard kick to the gut to send the child a half-mile up in the air. So, with that amount of force, it could undoubtedly put pressure on every inch of her body given the fact that the blow was amplified by her demonic energy. This then meant that the impact strength, speed and amount of power behind the hit were all damning and hellish for the fellow Asthavon to cope with.

Yet -- before she could get too far away from her -- Mana would also utilize one of her appendages to outright rip the right arm out of Cali's socket if she could help it with the amount of force she was yearning to create. She wanted to see that blood spew forth from her daughter, to inflict the pain on her and keep putting the pressure to expand, grow and cultivate that strength.

"So, are ya' still hanging on? Are ya' even takin' the time to listen to your element? Ya' have madness n' dreams at ya' side, yet ya' are not usin' any of ya' powers, magic or nothin'."

With a shake of her head, Ol' Mana snarled and had an eruption of emerald energy spew around her as the atmosphere within the battlefield grew to a boil before she uttered these words:

"Cheat. Lie. Deceive. Don't expect ya' fuckin' opponent to play nice with ya'. When ya' have no one at your side n' only ya own wits to rely on, don't fuckin' hold back if ya' any dirty tactic up ya sleeve to win child."

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 Empty Re: My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]

Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:51 am

Artist: N/A- Song: N/A- Word Count: N/A

OH NO

Was the only phrase Caly's mind screamed out as she saw the energy halt. With that, her mind immediately got busy, thinking and thinking of how to retaliate, feeling the strike of horrid pain slice her chest open. She had no time to scream, her mother kicking her high into the air, her body dangling weakly in the sky as she hung like a lifeless puppet.

..Rigged?

Another crystal-formed portal appeared right behind her, but as she was entering it, she released an ear-splitting scream as her mother came and tore her arm off. It was possibly the most agonized scream she had made in the presence of her mother so far, her eyes widened with fear as blood gushed aplenty from the wound. And then, the girl vanished into the dark nonsense.

And then, there was nothing for an eerily long time...

And then soon after that eerie nothing, a dysfunctional, glitchy version of the portal barely formed upon the earth, the girl falling out, her body visibly limp. She had landed in an extremely uncomfortable looking position, none of her wounds healing in the slightest. Everything seemed to have... Stopped. She had no visible signs of life, her body didn't move, she didn't breathe, she didn't think, even her energy seemed to quickly diminish by the second. Blood pooled around her, as her body seemed to slowly break down into darkness, and that darkness into goo.

For all intents and purposes, it seemed like the little one was fading away quickly from such brutal attacks, no response or reaction given if her mother were to bother trying.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:05 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Rag Doll Physics - Word Count: N/A

Ol' Mana assumed that this was either a trick, a ploy or some kind of trap meant to ensure and harm herself. After all, it made sense that her guard would be up given the foul lesson that The Queen was beginning to instill within her daughter. So, if nothing else, Mana anticipated anything could happen and readied her instincts to react on a dime. For the time being, she made her away over to Cali as a glow of emerald energy radiated around her body like a warm flame; signifying that she was indeed ready to respond the second she suspected foul play.

"Are ya' all tired out already? If ya ain't playin' possum with me: I guess it can't be helped. My training isn't exactly kid-friendly. Ya will grow to get used to it."

There was then a pause before she bit the index of her finger and started to bled that leafy green blood of hers. For once her vital essence was released, she moved her right hand above Cali and started to form a cluster of gem green energy. This was done so that she could inject this energy into her daughter, rapidly recover her and prevent the child from dying if she really was pushed to that point.

However.....

"If ya' really are done, give me a sign ya' actually need this......."

Ol' Mana had all the time to wait. As far as she was concerned, The Demoness could hold most demons together so long as they were under the influence of her body. So waiting until the last second to mend the madness, injury, and hell of her daughter was mere childsplay. They had all the time they could ever care for while in the realm of Eris. And so, she would await for a respond and determine what route of action she'd go from here....

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:29 pm

No answer.

Calypso was as still as a corpse as her mother spoke to her, no reaction, no movement. Just utter silence as it appeared the little one was dying. Her body had returned to it's black, standard state, the young one appearing to slowly turn into a puddle of entropying energy, eyes not visible at all in her current state.

However...

Not a single sign of warning was given to the mad queen as suddenly, if she weren't to react fast enough, a sense of stinging and tugging would flourish upon her feet. If her wits were fast enough to observe, small dark tendrils had briskly wrapped around her feet, binding to her flesh with studded crystals. Within the next half second, the world would suddenly appear black and white to the woman as the sensation of high energy would come up behind her.

A crystal-formed portal had opened, and within it came a massive beam of flashing black and white energy, which would strike the immobilized queen with fiery hot energy, and narrowly avoid the little one as she laid on the floor. Calypso didn't merely use the portal as a means of escape; she anticipated her mother would come at her, at least, her mind on some form of autopilot did, and thus she charged and fired a strong energy attack within the world of nonsense she flung herself into, and then let herself out, to appear dead enough for her mother to come to her. She wasn't sure how she did it, but she wished to feel dead, and dead she virtually was, for a good few minutes, until that little "timer" went off.

Even if her mother wasn't struck by the first attack, Calypso wasn't finished. Though dark and blobby, she threw herself towards her mother, arms outstretched as if she were going to give her a big hug, however eyes had opened all over her body, and upon those eyes, formed mouths, her own suddenly opening and breathing in deeply. If she was able to get close enough, to even grasp her, her body would suddenly erupt in terrible screeches. However it wasn't just debilitating shriek, waves of burning energy came out along with the powerful, earth shattering shriek, the ground beneath them fracturing and cratering from the girl's attack.

Wings formed upon her back, any attachments to her mother quickly released, as they suddenly flapped, the girl shooting away several feet, as to get away from the woman as quickly as she could, panting and heaving.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:35 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Dark Road Metal - Word Count: N/A

Well, Mana figured something sneaky and underhanded was going to pop up. So, she could only give a foul chuckle as the tendrils emerged around her feet. While it did indeed hurt to have her ankles gripped in such a way, The Queen saw no use for that appendage anymore. So, rather than get caught up in a follow-up attack, The Mad Ruler felt it was necessary to remain mobile than stay land-locked. Hence, she bolted backward so hard that her ankle ripped clean off and spewed acidic blood all over Cali. The likes of which, given the volume, could otherwise melt straight through armor and caused intense physical pain.

But that wasn't all.

From the blood which was released from her body, given that she was in a state of empowered being, it is possible for Cali to feel metaphysical wounds to her essence. As it would feel as if her entire body's supply of energy was being burned away and attacked if she could not figure out a way to slow or prevent the infection. Furthermore, with her maddening element, more of her mental demons could begin popping up. Different anxieties, nightmares and all her hellish afflictions of the mind could gnaw at her like mental daggers to the consciousness.

"Ya got my foot, be happy."

Ol' Mana then let out her own overpowering roar as Cali started to try and give her own maddening shriek of power at the demoness. In the midst of this collision of wills and powers did another shockwave erupt across the battlefield. This time, however, it would repel the two in opposite directions as The Mad Queen used her own batty wings to take flight at supersonic speeds above to avoid any further damage. As the impact of the attack had various debris splattered across her body, slight burns from the fire of the explosion and a bit of internal damage from the impact of the shock waves. However, it was far from nothing she couldn't handle and was shown regenerating a new foot as she lingered in the heavens above.

"Ya' are smart to keep movin'. Ya don't know what dirty shit I'mma do next...."

With a raspy chuckle, the air around them would begin to vibrate before an inferno of emerald energy shot forth at Cali at the same amount of speed she was. If she were to be hit by it, there wouldn't be any physical damage. Instead, it would feel as if her entire essence was crippled by an inferno. Her mind would be screaming nothing but pain, while her own mental distress was meant to paralyze her and cease movement. Now, that isn't to say this couldn't be fought against with some willpower and Moxy, but this was Mana's own way of seeing if the seal was even of any use to Cali since it was meant to sync with her body and empower her mind with the mania within her blood.

"...opps."

And, to add insult to injury, The Queen then began to utilize some of the territorial control she had over the area to cripple her daughter further. As the earth around them started to contort, move and soon clusters of rock, debris, ash, and dirt were meant to constrict around the fellow Asthavon, bind against her body and start to crush her under tons of pressure to otherwise place torment on her physical, mental and spiritual body at once to otherwise give her a small taste of the bullshittery that her opponents may be able to do.

"The mind, body and soul are all open targets to the type of shit ya' got ya' sights on. Ya still got the balls to keep gettin' up, or are we done here, child? Show me sumthin' gud."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:59 pm

Quickly did her body move to get away from her mother, however the little one wouldn't be unscathed. The fluttering little butterfly child felt an intense burning within herself, like something was eating at her energy. This was perhaps the simplest for her body to deal with. Reject. Reject it, did her body, a painful helping of green sludge coming out of Calypso's lips as she flew away, coughing and spluttering as she could quickly push the foul liquid out of her body. Rejecting foreign bodies was by no means a foreign activity to her, even in her current state.

Even if she could quickly reject the fluid, the damage it created wasn't instantly fixed. Suddenly the little one slowed down, and then finally stopped, hanging in the middle of the air as she began placing her hands on her face slowly, her breathing becoming heavy as strange things began surfacing; She felt the sensation of many cruel hands clawing her flesh, voices cursing her, the smell of foul meat, all manners of references to death, to chills, to fear...

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL.

A voice, her voice, whispered at the back of her mind, a primal desire to destroy, to give in to mindlessness, to succumb to the grind, all of these things... It felt like she breathed the cold winter air itself, as her body was floored by her mother's attacks. Fire entered this space of anxiety and delusion, the young one physically staring off at nothing vacantly, as pain and misery and fear and nothingness circulated inside of her.

As earth buried her, her mind stuck in such a feedback loop of nonsense and sense, soon the child realized something..

I don't want this.

All the crazed voices in her mind suddenly silenced, as if in confusion.

I don't want this. Who said I wanted to hear your shit?

She spoke so calmly and plainly within such a space of intensity. Such a thing was obvious, why would she want this shit? She didn't bring it on. Mama did. So giving it back to her just sounded like it made sense. How was she to do this?

Purple energy suddenly snaked out from her body, rapidly infecting the area within Mana's control, forcing it to her will. Upon this area the purple energy infected, purple grass rapidly grew, and with it, flowers upon flowers grew and blossomed, a strange aura taking the place, a cold feeling as the area began expanding more and more. This aura, was what Mana tried to inflict on her, the young one elevating the oppressiveness of it with her own emotions. They weren't her feelings, why the hell should she have them? So Mama would get to feel those icky things, if she didn't resist them.

However, it wasn't just that sickly aura that gradually got bigger, the terrain itself seemed "upset" with her, the grass scraping her body, vines forming and constantly trying to grab her and yank her down, lashing at her with thorns. The flowers only perpetuated this aura, constantly releasing purple spores. Though it wasn't just the terrain being affected by her energy, not only that, but it would sound as if a soft voice was singing at the back of Mana's mind.

Though it was entirely possible to ignore it with willpower and such, if she were taken into it, it would become somewhat harder to focus, the melody growing progressively louder, as if she were being lulled to sleep by a lullaby, but ever so slowly.
As for Calypso? She was buried under the rocks still, initiating this push of power upon the realm, her mouth softly moving as she "sung".

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:38 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Swirl - Word Count: N/A

Ol' Mana could only give a foul chuckle as the daughter was starting to steadily tap further into her own hellish abilities and was getting the picture cemented into her brain. If you are going to fight in this world, you are going to have to use everything in your arsenal to gain an advantage. There is no honor, it is not fair, there is no just; there is only the road to getting your desires and securing the goals in which you wish to achieve in this maddening world.

Thus, to that end, tasting her own chaotic feelings was a breath of fresh air as far as Mana was concerned. As it showed that she was realizing that such a battle against demi-gods, freaks of nature, overpowered cunts and the whole nine yards was going to take it's toll mentally, spiritually and physically and she needed to be ready for that very real reality. So, to that end, Ol' Queenie thickened the aura of mania around her until it smothered away the influence of Cali's mind. Though, before it did, Mana fully felt her desire to kill and it was quite the delight to see her so worked up and aggressive over this spat.

More to the point, what was more important to focus on now was the fact she was starting to try and use the terrain to her gain. As numerous vines, grass and plant life were gnawing straight for The Queen. Which, to her amusement, turned her into a Gardner. As, in a matter of moments, Mana forged a sword of emerald fire in her right hand and started slicing, dicing and cutting these pesky plants down to size. Oh, it was such a thrill to have this much fun, but something wasn't quite right.

Yeah, Mana rejected the initial madness pulse from Cali, but there was a calming feeling trying to ease its way into her vessel. In fact, it made The Queen feel as if she took a hit straight from a joint, relaxed and eased into her study for the evening or something to that effect. So, The Demoness jumped backward, got out of the area of effect and decided to utilize her energy to otherwise melt whatever the spores had spewed on her body. Then, after that, Mana pointed her blade at the vicinity where Cali was and aimed to hit her with a long-range attack since she was about two hundred feet away from her. Hence, in a matter of moments, she gathered up a wave of demonic energy and shot what was to be a demonic equivalent to a cero with the dense amount of power which was produced within it.

'Pseudologoi, Calypso. It looks like you are suffering rather badly from this beating, aren't you? Perhaps you remember me, perhaps you don't, but mother Eris will take care of you. If you get hit by that next wave of energy, you are a goner. So let me help you."

It was an unknown, yet familiar voice which echoed in the mind of Calypso and Pseudologoi. One which was similar to Mana, but ever so different. In their heart of hearts, the bond to The Mad Queen would allow them to otherwise understand this person for who they were: Mother Eris. In their time of desperate struggle, hellish torment, and impossible odds; the battle ahead was ever so maddening. So, to assist her spawn, The Seal Of Eris tapped into that immense well of chaotic energy within it's depth, drained it from the realm around them and shot forth a massive bolt of emerald and crimson lightning into Cali.

Now, at this point, the Danava of Dreams and Nightmares may very well find herself being pumped with a power she had never felt before. With her body, mind, and spirit being strangled to their absolute breaking point; it is only then that the Seal would activate it's bonding ability and start mending it's strength into her. As she would find her wounds steadily beginning to heal. They would not be recovered entirely, but it would be enough to ignore the pain and gain a second wind. While, as far as her energy reserves were concerned, it would be as if she had the strength of a 1-5. So she would be faster, stronger and more durable than before as the potency of her abilities would increase twofold as this seal possessed her body.

As, all throughout her body would emerald sigils emerge to showcase the seal protecting her and forming an exoskeleton around her body. One which had an elite level of durability around it to otherwise endure more of the explosive strain which comes with taking Mana's attacks head-on. For all of this was going to be needed to give the child a much-needed leg-up in this brawl and allow her to proceed with bonding deeper with the seal and using her rigged advantage to cheat fate.

Which, to Mana's amusement, brought forth a hellish laugh filled with joy before she uttered out this simple question to daughter:

"Well, how the fuck do ya' feel, s'ugah?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:23 am

Calypso felt as if her eyelids were heavying as she lied underneath the debris initially forced upon her, trying to "sing" in order to bring her mother down, but obviously such a thing was a failure. Despite it being a hopeless effort in truly lying a beat down on her mother, she still retained hope in survival, even if her body screamed in agony, her mind groaned for sleep, and her energy well was petering out. Her dulled eyes were only dimly lit through the cracks, as she saw what looked like a flash. It felt like something overwhelmingly powerful was on it's way to crush her. She wanted to move, but it wouldn't be fast enough. She was greatly weakened and the light of death was quickly coming upon her.

She felt calm, all of a sudden, hearing a voice suddenly speak within her mind, which lead her to slightly perk up in her damaged state,

Mama..?

Pseudologoi offered no response or intrigue, more or less having an attitude of hesitance, but allowing the force to do whatever it damn pleased in this moment. The young one didn't quite get what was happening, until she felt a shock of what at first felt like pain, but soon turned into empowerment, her breathing becoming heavy and strained as she tightly gripped the rubble she was within, eyes wide as she felt energy creeping back into her very veins, her wounds healed back to a manageable level. Her heart roared in her ears as sigils glowed amongst her flesh, despite the hellish attack dealt to her, it felt... Just fine.

But even so, with the girl's current state...

She lost consciousness.

No answer would come to her mother's musing of her, the dirt silent. But with what would happen next, the only warning would be a soft warm breath on the back of her mother's neck. It happened all too suddenly; The little one was suddenly behind her mother, appearing in such a place with no warning, no spritz of pixie dust, nothing. She was simply suddenly there, and in such a position the little one would grab and firmly hold her mother if not stopped, though she would be able to notice that one of Caly's arms was an inky pitch black, filled with glowing, pulsating purple veins.

And then suddenly, another Calypso appeared in front of her mother! A crystalized wing converted into a claw, which swung to slice her mother. Closer inspection of this second Calypso would reveal that half her body was this same pitch black covered in mysterious veins, however a white glow was where an eye should be, her other eye half closed and blank.

The young demon was sleep walking, or rather, sleep fighting, and had split herself into two. Tiny purple flowers, held together with vines grew from the top of their heads, a gentle glow to them. For what purpose they served, it was unclear, but as of now, the "twins" would be working to render their mother to either terrible gashes, or pieces in the best case.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:39 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Alien Killer - Word Count: N/A

Ol' Mana was amused that Cali could move at such magical speeds. Since before she even knew it, the little boost of power allowed her to emerge behind The Queen. Of course, it wasn't as if Mana didn't have her own foul tricks to rely on for sudden surprises like this. After all, she has fought many a speed manic before, so her instincts were ever-so on point. So, while she was able to grab a hold of her mother, it wasn't as if she'd be sitting there like a dismal in distress.

"Ya sure ya' can ride this bull?"

With a roaring cackle exiting her mouth, Ol' Mana had dozens of tendrils shoot out of her back in order to stab this incarnation of Cali again, again and again throughout her knees, legs, arms, chest, face until it was bloody mess if she didn't back off or utilize the exoskeleton around her to see if it could otherwise withstand the barrage of attacks. As, even if she were spilt into two, this layer of energy was meant to otherwise soften the blow against such strikes and prevent them from impaling her if she could focus on improving the potency of it.

Of course, while she was busy fending off the Cali behind her, another one emerge in front of her and managed to slice the Queen's dress up and cut into her chest. However, this brought forth another spewing of blood meant to splatter across the child. Though, at the moment, the acidic blood and its effects may be lowered or numbered by the exoskeleton of energy from the Seal of Eris that is wrapping around the Danava.

So, rather than waste time with the blood, Ol' Mana grabbed her sword, swung it straight into the chest of Cali and sought to impale her as the tug of war between their powers started to otherwise reach a heightened point now that the child was beginning to regain her second wind in this long, tiring battle. All the while, more tendrils would emerge from her right and left flanks in order to start striking her down and aiming for any body part they could slither. A dozen of them sought to pierce at Cali's legs, feet, knees, chest and so on if she wasn't well prepared for this. And each of them was potent enough to outright knock entire city blocks; so it was wise not to underestimate the strength of these blows.

"The fuck is this shit? Ya' sleep walkin' or some shit? Eh, I've had weirder fightin' sessions when drunk on my mania. So to each their fucking own."

Ol' Mana then chortled as another voice started to enter into the landscape of Cali's dreams:

"Power, power, power, power, power, power, power. That is what you crave right? Then I will materialize more power, power, power, power."

It seemed as if The Seal still wasn't done siphoning energy from the area. Since they were in the core of madness, the rate of absorption and potency would go through the roof. Ergo, more of Cali's body would be pumped with this energy she may notice that her energy is now comparable to a 1-5+ and it was pushing her to develop and tap deeper into her element as a result of having this murderous ambition. The only question was: how was the subconscious of Cali going to be able to fight against the Queen and what foul tricks was she picking up from her mother?

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Despite being in an unconscious state, Calypso was perhaps the most in tune with her own core she could possibly be at her current phase. Ironically, such a phase let her focus all the deeper on her own energies, and conjure new things to do. There wasn't much thinking, just doing, as the split body of the young one reacted to her mother's assault. The Calypso forcing her mother still didn't attune with the exoskeleton until the tendrils had begun to make wounds in her body. This had it's purpose, as the protective sigils guarded her body from being utterly impaled. Tendrils of her own emerged from the wounds, coated in her bright blue blood as she proceeded to impale into her own mother. Simply as an extra precaution, the Calypso grasping her mother suddenly forced herself closer, feeling almost as if she were melding with the woman, one of her hands that she had allowed to become injured had forced itself into her mother's mouth. It was an abrupt, bloody force, of which she then forced the bleeding hand down her mother's throat, as far as she could force it from her position, her body squeezing against the woman's, even if it gained more injuries, it only furthered in her action.

What was the point here, exactly? Well, simply put, it was to pump her mother with as much as her blood as she could muster. Her toxic blood muddied the conscious and unconscious minds together, the intent being to cause this to happen at some capacity. She didn't react to the pain, no screaming, no crying, no determination. Just blank.

As for the offensive Calypso? She was indeed struck and impaled, remaining at the edge of the sword, her body immediately rejecting and ridding itself of the blood that splattered on her. Instead of going for another slice, the crystaline hand that this one had created tightened into a fist, in which she'd slam into her mother's chest, over and over and over, as if realizing that causing cuts would only be a hindrance.

As energy continued to be pumped and pumped into her, she could hear her heartrate skyrocket, at least, she heard some kind of heartrate skyrocket. It felt like an out of body experience, hearing this voice, feeling this power infest her body and mind, it feeling good..

"..Power power power power... I want more of it, Mama.."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum