Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mend The Heart [Cirno] Left_bar_bleue5000/1000000Mend The Heart [Cirno] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/1000000)
Tiers:

Mend The Heart [Cirno] Empty Mend The Heart [Cirno]

Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:06 pm
Kazumi felt nervous.

She wondered if this is how her mother felt the first time she returned home months later. If her father felt an inkling of guilt for leaving his family for long periods of time, becoming a mere stranger within the household. Though Kazumi’s parents both came and went whenever they pleased, she began to wonder if they felt like horrible individuals before settling into their monotonous life.

Such thought struck the blonde, twenty-one-year-old as she stood before the door of her home. The beautifully crafted mansion was the residence of a happy family, a family she had only sincerely seen in passing during the year. She visited, she really did, however, she had been very much like her parents. There one day and gone the next, never staying long enough to really build a significant presence. Frankly, she had been a passing stranger to both her wife and children.

It was hard to say, but she had effectively abandoned her family for a year whilst she trained with Kagami. In her excitement, she failed miserably to inform her wife and had acted selfishly, forsaking their union in the pursuit of her own desires. It had been the third time in her life that she did not think about her family and she felt ill as such realizations hit her. And she was loathed to admit that she ran away and training had only been a convenient excuse. She loved Cirno, however, she would not be surprised if the same could no longer be said for Cirno. What kind of person just leaves without a word?

She had been happy to greet Cirno and kiss her children, however, Kagami’s flitting comment as she left to join the war efforts caused her pause.

She swallowed, her mind racing with the sort of reactions Cirno may have if she even found her within their home. Her wife could have easily abandoned the place and Kazumi would have been none the wiser. For a split second, she considered turning back, but she was no longer a child. She was an adult and running away with her tail between her legs simply was not fair to Cirno.

So, steeling her nerves, she entered their abode.

Mend The Heart [Cirno] OGtJZvd
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mend The Heart [Cirno] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Mend The Heart [Cirno] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mend The Heart [Cirno] Empty Re: Mend The Heart [Cirno]

Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:06 pm

THE FALLEN ANGEL

Enter Erna Iramasha

Posting Music: Refer to the bottom of post for posting music or this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxY_ClOIbVA

The thing about celestials? They moved fast. The instant that Kazumi stepped forth into their home, the looming figure of ErnaIramasha hung over her. And, in that moment, a look of disbelief overtook the face of the Angel. It was as if she were staring into a ghost because of how sudden this surprise visit was. So, without thinking, the woman acted on instinct and embraced her human lover in her arms.

There were many emotions pumping in her blood as the beat of her heart accelerated. Fear from her leaving again, mistrust from Kazumi leaving, relief at her being alive, wholeness from being reunited with her partner and a looming sense of uncertainty as she was not sure which emotion would overpower her in the minutes, hours, days and weeks to come. Yet, above all that, all the woman wanted to do was feel the warmth of her wife, feel the embrace of another and soothe the pangs of loneliness which had consumed her whole being in the wake of her absence.

"It's been so long. Too long...."

That is all Erna could think to mutter as she started to have cool streams of tears flow through her now reddened face. So, to ground her physically, The Celestial started moving her left hand through the golden locks of Kazumi's hair as it had been a sweet scent she had missed for so long. But, in spite of how right this felt, the hurt that was left in her mind, body, and heart could not be ignored. So, as she embraced her into her chest, Erna could only think to ask one thing:

"Why? Why did you leave me?"

Coding From: [THEFROST]

Mend The Heart [Cirno] WVMWLOu
Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mend The Heart [Cirno] Left_bar_bleue5000/1000000Mend The Heart [Cirno] Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/1000000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:41 pm
Kazumi felt nervous.

Kazumi felt her heart clench painfully.

Her words of greeting died on her lips as she was embraced by her wife. She did not truly comprehend how much she had missed Cirno until this point and a wave of guilt washed over her. She could not even squeeze out a single word as she returned the embrace and she found it hard to swallow. It was almost as if she was on the verge of crying - one of those ugly sobs that included snot.

However, she managed to clear her throat and calm her nerves enough to converse with her wife. Cirno deserved an explanation for her absence and Kazumi was ready to admit her faults. She inhaled sharply, placed her hands on Cirno’s shoulders and gently pushed her wife back so that she could see her face. However, looking into those beautiful sent another pang of guilt through Kazumi.

“I… was being selfish, Cirno.”

She said, her voice strained and her words dripping in remorse. The sort of remorse that Kazumi had never felt before.

“I left to train with my sister to become more than a powerless human. At least… that is what I thought my reason was.”

She continued.

“B-but, I was really running away from the fact that I felt inadequate in supporting you. You provide me with so much and I can hardly give you anything back in return, even emotional support.”

She hung her head in shame, choking out the last words.

“I sorry, Cirno. I have hurt you deeply because I was only thinking about myself. And I don't know how to make it right to you.”

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mend The Heart [Cirno] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Mend The Heart [Cirno] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:21 pm

Mend The Heart [Cirno] 6EdIfMt

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

Sitting there with someone was sometimes all that a person needed in order to feel better. Feeling the physical touch of the one you love brought forth feelings of euphoria which made the wrongs of the world feel right. So, much can be said about the emotional relief which bled out of Erna by the sight of both herself and her lover beginning to cry into each other's arms. It is why submerged herself into the moment, heard her wife's words, and gave her nothing but silence for a moment as she tried to process all of her tangled up emotions to give a coherent response.

"You hurt me a lot by being selfish."

Erna did not mince her words in this instance. She still loved Kazumi, but she could not lie about how she felt about what her lover did. So, her words were shakey and filled with heartache, it was only natural given the circumstances. Still, however, she wasn't finished with her just yet.

"But you are the mother of my children and I still love you."

After pausing once more, she let out a gentle exhale of breath and continued.

"We are a couple, not a competition. It doesn't matter who brings what to the relationship, as long as we are working toward the same goal, we are a team."

Cirno? It dawned on Erna that Kazumi kept referring to her as Cirno. While this being that stood before Kazumi was indeed still her lover, it was the fallen angel aspect of herself that got the more unbearable aspects of life handled when she herself could not. So, while this was an uncomfortable reality for her to confront, she could not hide behind this aspect of herself. It is why the blonde hair of The Angel faded back into a deep-sea blue, her eyes lost their crimson gleam and soon six icicle wings formed behind The Iramasha as the visage of Kazumi's true love stood before her.

And, in Cirno's own words, was the truth spoken:

"I do not know how you can make it right to me. The pain runs deep, so only time will heal those wounds."

Yet, in spite of that, Cirno walked behind her human lover, wrapped her arms around her, and gently moved to fall back on a white couch behind the two of them. It is there where she started to cry more as her embrace grew stronger.

"You hurt me and I don't want to be hurt again by someone I love; so please do not leave like that again. So just stay this time even if things hurt and get shitty. We are supposed to be together for better or worse, and I meant that when I married you..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Erna, and by extension, Cirno was right. When Kazumi had let things overwhelm her, she had forgotten that the duo were a team. She couldn’t even use the excuse that she did not know what that looked like. When she made her vows, she should have wanted and strived for better than what her parents presented to her. Not replicate their mistakes - especially with a woman who was doing right by her.

Thus, Kazumi could not help but let her tears fall at the proclamation of love. Despite flat out abandoning Cirno without a word, her angel still loved her. Regardless of the harsh truths that needed to be imparted on the blonde, there was still affection there.

She did not know how worried she had been at the prospect of Cirno saying that there was nothing left to repair. Though she would have been well within her rights to say that the love had long flown the coop, she didn’t. Time was required to mend the heart that she had callously broken, but Cirno was giving her a chance and she would embrace it wholeheartedly.

“I promise.”

Kazumi managed, her voice full of conviction despite her heart twisting painfully at her angel’s tearful words. She hoped that she such simple words could convey that nothing beyond death could tear the duo apart.

“I love you, Cirno.”

She said, craning her head back so that she could look into her wife’s eyes. Though, she understood if it took many moons for Cirno to believe such words weren’t hollow. After all, trust was rarely mended without work and she planned to put in all the work necessary to show her wife that she truly cared.

And with that thought, she kissed Cirno, her wife and mother of her children.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 11:02 pm

There were many things which would have to be played out by father time. However, having the warmth of the person you loved in your arms after having lost them for so long felt -- right. Cirno did not want to be alone right now and perhaps that was her own selfishness speaking at this point, but she knew beyond that her heart was in the right place. No spirit was one hundred percent free of imperfect thoughts, yet she knew her body ached for this person and wanted to protect them. So, Cirno accepted her apology for now because she knew that marriages took hard work to maintain.

Thus, in that moment, Cirno could only embrace Kazumi tighter to make-up for all the years of them being separated. It was an eruption of emotion within the woman as she couldn't control the tears that flowed down her cheeks. No, the celestial didn't sob, these were silent; but she was so happy, hurt, and confused at the moment that it was hard to tell where her head and heart should be. All she had to lean on was the present and she just wanted to keep holding Kazumi close to her chest for dear life as that isolation was so hellish that she was losing the brighter aspects of herself to that abyss.

"I love you to, Kazumi. I love you with all my heart has to give."

Those words came up as choked due to her pained state of mind, but she pushed through the heartache to smile beyond the tears and kiss her lover as she continued to breathe heavily. Sparks of electricity were flowing through her body as each and every touch from the human brought pleasure in the angel. All she wanted in this moment was silence, togetherness and to be united. But, there was still a question that lingered and it came out without much thought:

"Where do you see the future between us now that we are back together, Kazumi?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 21, 2020 8:51 pm
Kazumi hummed at the question, not completely sure herself. She hadn’t actually thought about it too deeply. Her mind had been consumed with the thought of returning home only to be rejected, though she would have very much deserved it. Now that she had been accepted, it was now time to mull over her future with the ice angel.

Frankly, she could only assume that it would be rocky for a while. She had to rebuild the foundation that she alone took to their union before thinking about anything else. She felt like everything else would fall into place once she managed to do that and she was beyond willing to put in the work to get there and naturally maturing along the way. However, beyond that, she did not know.

“Hm… honestly… I don’t know. Like, I stumbled halfway through this chapter with you and even though you still love me, I still need to correct it. Cause, like, though you are benevolent, you are still a person and there are several levels of trust I have to repair.”

She rambled, becoming more flustered with each passing word. She wished she had a better answer. God, Cirno definitely deserved a better one, but she couldn’t put her jumbled thoughts into meaningful words. And thus, before she could over-explain herself and continue her disjointed rambling, she abruptly went silent. She took another moment to consider things. However, she only felt apologetic in the end.

“Sorry… Uh… I need to think about that some more to give you a proper response that is also satisfying.”

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 25, 2020 10:36 am

At least there was truth to the words which were being uttered out of the mouth of Kazumi. This was something that the two of them certainly stumbled into as she hadn't anticipated ever seeing her beloved wife ever again. So, instead of getting irritated or upset, Cirno merely held the blonde-vixen deeper into her chest to embrace her and show that it was fine not to have an answer.

"Sometimes it's best not to have an answer and just let life play out then."

That answer was focused, concise, and assured as The Celestial confidently spoke such realities into existence to her partner. Though, perhaps this scene was too isolated for the two of them. Maybe they both needed to get away from the strain, pressures, and exhaustion of the earth. And so, her aqua eyes turned down to meet Kazuumi's stare as another simple question uttered out of the angel's lips:

"Do you want to go on a vacation with me to the Iramasha Realm? Maybe we can get to fall back into a better relationship if we can have something to do, something to see and a minute to breathe because this whole planet is toxic right now."

Yeah, the more she spoke, the more assured that Cirno became in the fact that they both needed a break out of this realm. Some type of trip could perhaps be good to relieve the stress they both felt. It was just a matter of observing Kazumi's reaction and going from there. Thus, she merely waited for a reply and observed.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:56 pm
Kazumi thought about it while she rested comfortably with Cirno. A vacation could very well do some good for the two, especially for her earth-defending angel. Now that she thought about it, she wondered when the last time Cirno went on one. With the angel’s workload, she found it hard to fathom that she could realistically let her hair down for even a second. And, if she managed to, Kazumi imagined that something always beckoned her back to her duties - like another crisis on Earth.

So, the blonde determined that Cirno needed this vacation just as much as she did. And, sincerely, there was no reason to decline one. Thus, with a hum, she snuggled into Cirno.

“A beach would be nice. Bask in the sunlight, make some delicious bbq.”

She sighed blissfully. And, just out of curiosity, she asked the question that lingered on her mind.

“When was the last time you had a moment away from…”

She paused for a moment, staring deep into Cirno’s eyes as she tried to find the appropriate word to describe what her wife did. Work sounded… wrong. And defending Earth did not fully capture the scope of what her wife did. A hero was a fine description, but that never ended. Thus, she settled on the second option.

“Defending Earth?”

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:00 am

Yes, yes, yes~! Her wife was on board with the whole vacation to the Iramasha Realm. If beaches n' shores are what her woman wanted? Then damn it, she would get that! She even knew the perfect place in the Iramasha realm best suited for that and it made the celestial bubble up with the utmost of glee. However, before she could get too deep in her eruption of jubilation, the woman's aqua eyes blinked when Kazumi poked at her and asked such an important question:

...when hasn't Cirno focused on just defending the Earth?

More blinks were given by the angel was such a notion of the self hadn't been thought too heavily about until now. With the war beginning to come to a cease, it was only a matter of time before the strains of such a hellish time would ease and a wave of peace would usher in its place. Nothing could ever be in constant conflict, so perhaps this was a time to de-stress her nerves, relax her body and try to find some type of serenity in the ashes of a long, tiring conflict.

"Not since Australia. For the past seven years or so I've been fighting, fighting, and fighting and I'm so happy you pointed that out...."

There was a look of utter disbelief across Cirno's face, so it is why she held Kazumi deeper in her arms and grinned.

"...do you think I should take a break from this, hun?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum