Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED]

Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:26 pm
Event Creation Template
  • Name: The Depths Stir
  • Character: Anyone Can Join!
    Protagonist’s mission is to investigate the receding tides, ensure citizen safety, and be prepared to combat any threats that may arise.
    Antagonists can take advantage of the chaos to cause further destruction or fulfill their own ends.
    Neutral parties can either act as bystanders or people directly experiencing what would soon unfold.
  • Type: Main Storyline Pre-Event
  • Info:

Direct Confrontation (2 Tier and Above RECCOMENDED): https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21674-aberration-inbound-the-depths-stir-direct-confrontation-thread#142071
    City Attack: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21673-roaring-seas-the-depths-stir-city-attack-thread#142070

[5:00 PM; 01/28/2421]

A distant, peculiar noise can be heard, detected from the Pacific Ocean. While it was a bit surprising for most going about their day, it didn’t serve to be a massive disturbance. However, light investigation was put into what could have made such a strange, loud sound from so far off...

[7:00 PM; 01/28/2421]
    Unseasonal, violent downpours have littered several portions of Japan, unusual weather patterns have been tracked. The cause for this is unknown, but due to the severity of the rain, citizens in affected areas have been advised to remain inside until the weather clears, being treated as a typical bad storm.

[9:30 PM; 01/28/2421]

The storms appear to be worsening, the weather patterns only growing stranger as the storms appear to have accumulated towards Karakura Central. No apparent individual or group has caused these storms, but there appears to be some sway of supernatural origin. Data is still being gathered and any updates will be given if possible.

[12:20 AM; 01/29/2421]

Witnesses by the coast have observed the tides receding considerably during the storm, giving fears to a tsunami. However, tectonic analysis have shown no evidence of disturbance. Tides continue to recede more and more throughout the night, far past typical lows.

This is going to be a dangerous night...

• Notes:

Due to the nature of this event as well as to keep up activity, I am going to have a few expectations of anyone who decides to join in:

*This event WILL have a posting time limit of 4 days per post! After the first round of responders, each person will have 4 days to input a response. It doesn’t matter who, but as long as someone is posting within the time limit, the timer will effectively be reset from when that person posts.

*There is no particular posting order unless desired as to allow more freedom for anyone posting. You don’t need to wait for another person to post if their actions arent directly affecting your character, but communicate with the group on your desired turn to prevent any confusion.

*I will be checking up on everyone as we go along, particularly anyone i’ve noticed who hasn’t posted in a while. If you have stuff going on IRL or personally that’s preventing you from posting, that is okay. Just communicate this with me so I can keep that in mind; I just don’t want anyone getting left behind if they don’t want to be.

*If you want this event to trigger any sort of plot with your character, talk to me, we can work something out to help you down that direction. Of course it has to be within reason, unfortunately I can’t centralize this event to one person or anything like that.

*Please, if you have any questions or concerns about the contents of the event, come talk to me! I’ll be happy to clear things up.

*If you are joining the event, please post below and say which character(s) you’re going to be using in the event; I’m making a list of active characters in the event as we go on as to keep things organized.

Last edited by Lillian on Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED]

Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:56 am
This sounds like a wonderful opportunity for my Quincy character to start her adventures. But she is not approved yet, only WIP. I'd like some feedback from another player a bit more experienced in Quincies before I hand her in.

but if she's ready in time, I'd like to take part with Jules

If not, I still would like to join, with Hana, but since she's Div 1 it wouldn't be as consistend, her being in japan, as it would with a mortal Quincy that lives there.
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED]

Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:12 pm

THROUGH THE POWER VESTED IN ME...

Aight, staff looked over this and we don't see anything wrong with it.

Happy hunting! I hope y'all brought shanties. If not, I got you.

(This also acts as the approval post for the other thing that you asked us about Lil, I'm just lazy.)

The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Sumera-character-list
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:56 pm
"You are scaring away the fish, fuck off!"

The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Unknown
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:05 pm

«Bad Cosmic Space Whale Thing!»

I'll yeet a yote an Ari in there. It'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine~~ Maybe

Anonymous

Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:22 pm
Takehiko will join to help as an envoy of the Gotei and the Medical corps.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:41 pm
I'll join in with Jenny.
Laskt
Laskt
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:56 pm
Joining up with Laskt!
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:35 am
This event better get my juices pumped up. YASHAA

The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] 8MqjWR
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:13 am
[adm]Signing Adam, Algos and Radioactive up as reserves. No promises on if all three will join, but I wanted to reserve space to explore potential avenues with my muse.[/adm]

The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD] [CLOSED] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum