Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:49 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE UNCORRPUTED SELF

Enter Algos's Post

It took time for Algos to process what she heard. When a conclusion had been made, the world around them started to turn to twilight as streaks of plum and amber scattered across the starry skies above. Now with the sun fading down on the two sisters, the face of the younger sibling darkened as shadows consumed her eyes and a coldness reeked from her body as night slowly began to expand across the backdrop of the world around them.

"I know we aren't. But I'm tired. I'm tired of the pain, tired of the torment, tired of the death and I detest our reality. I can face it when I need to, but for now, I just want our paradise back. The present can rot in hell for all I care as long as I have you here in this moment, Pseu."

As the blackness dissipated, the woman's eyes started to become visible again as they rolled over into aqua tears in her uncorrupted state.

"You are my everything, sister. You loved me since I was so small and I want to hold on to you forever. You protected me, you loved me and you understand me the best out of most people in the world. Can't we just have this moment and forget about everything?"

At this point, Algos was making quiet purrs under her tears as she smiled; still cuddling up to her sister for warmth to numb the pain of the dreadful future she saw for herself. That didn't matter. Not right now. All that she cared about was keeping her sister company, having this moment and not letting anything ruin it. So, she'd sniffle, soak up her tears and look back up at her sister with a bright smile.

"I'm an awful devil, but I do recognize who we are in this moment. I'm a hellish abuser, you are my dying sister and we are just pathetic demons clinging to a past that is dying before our very eyes. Do you think I can not see that? Why would I want to vocalize those truths when I'm going to lose you and taint our last memories together with something so awful? I'll have the rest of my life to mourn you...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:35 pm

Pseu stared upon her with sullen eyes, with words of reality coming to light, she knew Algos wouldn't be happy to observe such truths. And the fact that she would continue to deny, deny, deny... It only worried Pseudologoi more. She clung so tightly to what was good, that she was refusing to face what was bad, and suffering as a result. Was her sibling doomed to the lapses of her possessive element of pain? To forever hurt, hurt, and hurt all the more..?

She remembered when they were children, frolicking about the earth's greens. Algos fed off of animals' pain, and Pseudologoi remembered how much her younger, far more ignorant self would scold Algos for relieving such lowly creatures of their suffering. Her disregard and feelings of betrayal towards mortals was strong at such a young age, blinding her, driving her actions of bias and annoyance.

Seeing so many lives through so many child's eyes had permanently changed her view of such creatures. They feared, they loved, they suffered, they felt comfort - all the same as she and her kin. She even gained a love and care for those she previously deemed lower, even if she was harsh with her affection.

But Algos' clinging.. Was not healthy for her. She touched Algos' cheeks, staring into her eyes, sadness and love in her gaze,

"Algos, my darling. You can lament on better times with I, but you can't put off reality. You need to realize - If you don't come to terms with it, and I finally perish, you'll be in far more pain.. And I don't want that for you."

She shook her head, pressing her forehead against Algos' as she shut her eyes, ".. One of my happiest memories was of you and I swimming in the pools in my hideaway. Even if I was a bloody stick in the mud about it, I enjoyed seeing your stupid jolly smile as you played in the water and rested with me. And that.. Is one of. I have several."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:48 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE UNCORRPUTED SELF

Enter Algos's Post

Not face reality? Algos knew it quite well. The consequences of her actions, the dense well of sin in her essence, the rope tightening around her neck; these were not things that the woman had been blind to. Throughout her life as a creature of demonic blood, she had sown many ugly seeds of pain into the world and taken as much as she has given.

But -- was it so bad to have just this last reprieve before it all shatters her?

She knew she couldn't keep this facade up. Not in the sense of maintaining this uncorrupted state, nor in the form of her corrupted being. Destruction was at the heart of her being like a virus that sought to gnaw and obliterate everything around her. As it is in the way of destruction that birth and creation can begin anew. Yet, the attachments of the old will linger no matter what. And from that longing, she just sought to hold her kin in a sight of familiarity before her reality becomes all but foreign.

"I am not blind, sister. What I am now cannot exist forever. Perhaps what I am now will be deconstructed, yet from the ashes, my spirit and body will be made anew. I simply lack the future vision to understand what that form will be."

Now holding on to Pseu softly; Algos began to make cooing noises as she loved being held by her elder sister. For now -- things were safe. That is all that she wanted at this moment. To feel love, be loved, and be taken care of like the spoiled Princess she was. So, a warm smile flowed in her face as she carried Pseu's cheek.

"My essence will change, but for your sake, I will not die. Promise that you will believe me."

With another soft breath, the woman snuggled against her kins bosom and purred at the memories she recalled; giving a playful laugh at the truth of those days finally coming out.

"You didn't have to say anything! I always knew I was your precious little sister."

That's when Algos looked up with her starry eyes once more and spoke her reality into existence:

"That is why I love you. Your firmness is what kept me safe when the world was scary and her family so distorted. Being at my safe in those dark nights, telling me stories, giving me wisdom; you kept me safe as my sister and for that, I will always remember you as my protector, the wise one, and someone of strength."

While taking a moment to think of what to say next, the woman's face softened before her eyes dulled over into an icy gaze in these quiet words:

"You are stronger than me, Pseu. You actually have the courage to face death. I'm a monstrous child clinging to the ruins of a life that has far since expired."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Forever Your Devilish Sister [Algos/Pseu] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum