Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge]

Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:16 pm

Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Any semblance of light in the young one's eyes dimmed as Silvia dealt her first sentence. Every sentence that followed chipped at her, every emotion she felt, every truth she had to take. Her stern expression slowly waned as she was spoken to, the will to speak vanishing. She felt more and more nauseated as Silvia went on, speaking to her, analyzing her, telling her how naïve and wrong the actions she decided to take were.

As she handed down the verdict of what should be done here, for her to leave and reflect on her motives, Calypso's expression was unreadable, no great value of emotion to be discerned from her face or heart. There was only one thing that could be read from her current state of shock, and that was shame.

Overflowing, ever growing shame.

She didn't even look at anyone present. She couldn't. She couldn't bear to see their faces anymore. Her gaze remained firmly at the dirt, her body communicating stiff submission, as her lips would part,

"...With your argument, i'm convinced. My presence is not needed nor desired. I relinquish my claim. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize, and will reflect on my mistakes."

Regardless of what was said or called out to her, she turned away, walked a few steps, and through a portal she was gone.

[CALYPSO HAS RETRACTED HER CLAIM AND LEFT THE THREAD]

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge]

Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:07 am
Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Silviabanner

SILVIA ASTHAVON

Despite the suddeness of the retreat Silvia remained eeriely expressionless. In a sense this was a victory but her sister's pain behind her which had came of it didn't create any kind of entertainment. She thought about the comparison she had made betwee Calypso and herself, it felt more inaccurate now when she thought about it and she knew Kuana would not miss them either.

There was a long silence from her where she didn't move. The blackish red miasma began to vanish and dissipate. Whether Algos was here or not still did not matter to Silvia, all she did was turn around to face the visera demonio and drop her head shamefully.

"I'm sorry, this is my fault for letting it simmer. It wasn't fair on you, I won't allow this to happen again."

She really had been made to look like a fool in front of Kuanastha and it scathed her for it to be so. No more chances or patience in hoping right decisions can be made. Silvia didn't know what this meant for Kuanastha, the agreement had been broken and when she picked up her head to regain her composure and look at her sister's face.

"...If you don't take this betrayal as enough for there to be no more chances. I mean."

END POST | MATTER UNDER MIND

Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTClash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADClash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 pm

Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

There was an eyebrow rose at the events that unfolded. Algos was expecting more pain, blood, and violence to occur. Instead, things ended civilly enough. Thus as a result of this outcome, The Princess gently had her feet touch the warm grounds as a grim chuckle exited her mouth after viewing the blinding pain which was glaring from Calypso's body. It wasn't malicious, but the absurdity of this moment was surreal to the demoness.

"Well, I guess we will be a happy family after all."

Thick droplets of sarcasm exited her lips as she was well aware of the emotional strain between everyone, but it was in her nature to poke fun at the pain. Perhaps more of Mana's own mannerisms were rubbing off on her as she began to see more of the foulness of this world for what it was. Still, she'd give a wave to her aunt Siliva as she could tell the other was ready to slaughter and skewer everyone here with her levels of irritation.

"It's good I don't have to do anything. But, I must say: this was anti-climatic."

After giving a roll of her shoulders, Algos cackled a bit before breaking the distance between the two and smothering Siliva in a hug as her aura of enriched, sinful prowess oozed over the fellow kin. It wasn't often she got to see this part of her family, so why not savor the moment? Touch is the thing that brought beings together and she wouldn't prolong it. A few seconds was enough before The Vicaara Demoness was free from her clutches.

"Heh, take that for the road. Who knows when you will pop up again, and who knows if we will be the ones to trade blows next given my own ambitions for this world."

Strolling on her heels, Algos was in her own little land of wonder as she started to walk off toward the direction of Calypso. Clearly, she was under the guidance and she wasn't going to let her sister fall into the slumps of despair.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:13 pm

Song: Reasonable Doubt - By: Anonymuz - Word Count: N/A

The other two still present might've anticipated more, but Kuanastha wasn't thinking all that much about what came. She didn't quite steel herself, or brace for a violent case scenario, despite the posturing of her Karmic Threads. For the moment, it was more her emotions that led her thoughts and preparation for action. Encased in those feelings, her thoughts stewed about. The reassurances and apology from Silvia was appreciated in the back of her head, but what occupied the forefront of her thoughts was whether she accepted the apology from Calypso.

Relatively speaking, there was little harm done. Calypso acted out of ignorance rather than disregard, but Kuanastha was a woman more of actions and consequences rather than intentions and heart. For that reason, the anger didn't so easily subside. She may be more tempered and very contrastingly "serious" for an Asthavon, the dichotomy clearly demonstrated by Algos's nonchalant attitude, but Kuanastha was still part demon. She didn't often let her emotions dictate things, but the intensity and strength of them was still very much there. The sense of betrayal still stood, and Silvia made a point of chances. Chances meant there was still opportunity for another mistake. But, was that mistake trusting their unruly family? Or was the mistake trying to stand in their way to begin with?

When Algos went to hug Silvia, Kuanastha turned about and walked through a tanagati portal. It closed just as she walked through it, not waiting for Silvia to follow after. Since their dispute, the two of them spent more time together, both in their mutual duty of guardianship over Vicara and admittedly just as sisters with companionship. By now, they had surely gotten to know some of the other's mannerisms, the knowledge to interpret the meaning from some actions. In turn, Silvia should likely have understood that Kuanastha just needed some time to think alone. If it was of any comfort, at least Kuanastha always had the Nether to confide in.

Clash of Ideals [Vicara Claim Challenge] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum