Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: “By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event]

Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:40 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

There was a chortle of laughter heard echoing in The Queen's Palace deep within the depths of Demon World when the message of Abalia's request to meet her home reached the ears of The Royal Asthavon. Really? The Big Bad Wolf herself who had brought Earth so much strife and chaos is now being asked to help them? Isn't this a fucking riot?

With a roll of her shoulders, The Demoness knew what was in the male's body. In fact, out of anyone there at the moment, she was perhaps best equipped to deal with it outside of a Hell Demon, Khala, or Devata themselves. Oh yes, they knew quite well what was being harbored in the depths of the underworld and it was only a matter of time before their paths were going to cross.

So, it is on this whim that the likes of Mana Asthavon would issue her acceptance of this invitation to all organizations throughout the known realms. If any in their family were to join in the affairs? The time would be now as she had prepared an emerald vortex which tethered together the realms and should receive clearance from the Hell Beast known as Nizhuan herself.

"Ah~ Ya' have the audacity to rush my people out of your sweet lil' home, then in the next breath come cryin' to me the minute your man comes dyin'? Ain't that a joke."

All throughout the likes of Vastime, that familiar accent of The Demon Queen's southern twang echoed throughout the nation. Everyone could feel this one coming as if the likes of an asteroid smashed into the Earth itself as the entire continent of Africa was devoured in an emerald green light. The heavens were darkened, intensified in heat, and the whole of Vastime became consumed in the foul stench of a demonic presence.

If she was not halted, Mana Asthavon herself would rip straight into the wartime room where Abalia requested her. And, with a wild grin on her face, the woman would hang her scythe over her shoulders as it would feel akin to billions of eyes staring down on the commander. It felt as if the essence of madness itself was altering the reality of the entire city as the sounds of children laughing, men screaming and even shades of the essence of death was groaning and gnawing to get straight at Desmond Hay-- no, Death itself.

"Don't. Come. To. Regret. This. Decision."

In a deepened demonic voice, the entire face of Mana dissolved into an abyss of shade which only reflected an endless sea of eyes as she left the vortex opened for any on her side bold enough to assist The Queen to arrive.

"If ya intend for me to work with ya, do know ya are workin' with The Devil. We'll help, but it'll come at a cost."

With her tongue sticking out, The Demoness could smell out the avatar of death and she glanced at Abalia once more.

"The only choice you have now is to either seal him up as we demons have done with the portion of Death we control, or I'll skewer the puppet of his corpse for the whole world to see. I don't give a damn which."

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: “By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event]

Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:34 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Death Walks Among You

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

The transmission was cut.

The technician whom hands where shaking from the weight of the words of which his king, his former king, had laid bare. To know that in their final moments they fought so desperately and so long, yet leaving the world with not anger but a plea. A plea for a better world, one which he shall never see. However to say he embraced death would be a lie, for he raged. He raged harder than any man to this day, resisting the influence of an insidious unfeeling behemoth.

However, he had still lost.

And with it came a host of new situations and problems, for in the eyes of this young officer he would bare witness to many new faces. Some filled with tears, no older than himself, while others very presence caused him to want to throw up. Even as the putrid demonic stench filled Vastime, soldiers and civilians across the nation steadied themselves. For unlike every time Mana stepped foot onto the earth, she had done so as a monster to the people. However, these same people who bore witness to slaughter and madness now held a new asset within their heart.

In the beating chest of every denizen of Vastime, every soldier whom seen the horrors of demonic warrior, every civilian who did their best to support the machine which was the nation, was a hope. Hope which overshadowed the fears and doubts and madness associated with Mana. For although a great man, a great friend, of the people had died he had not left them without something. He left them with the responsibility to carry on despite the horrors, despite the hardships, for that was the strength of the people of earth.

No matter how many times they where forced down, beaten and killed, they rose once more. In the bleak snow on the African continent, a silent prayer somewhere far away was uttered by a man. By a woman, child, soldier, baker, and more. Desmond Hayden may no longer be in control of his body, of his soul, but the collective belief in him did not waver. As he joined the highest pantheons of Vastime's fallen saints, the nation would carry on. As the demonic presence blackened the sky, it could not blacken the souls of the people. And that alone, was commandment.

Yet.

Away from the fight on the surface, away from the discussions and dealings which would shape the face of the multiverse, a body lay on the ground. The visage of Desmond shifting ever so slightly, skin turning a deep black. A smoke like substance wrapping his body in a cloak, as he changed. The metamorphosis happened slowly, as his souls and body was merged with but a fragment of the true enemy, Sunken hollow eyes opening, as a smile spread across it's face. Slowly but surely sitting upright, it's movements jerky in their sluggishness. Like a man woken from a deep slumber, who's limbs felt unlike their own. As he sat crossed leg in the middle of the cage, of the prison they had so gracious built him.

It's eyes closed. As the vibrations which shook the world, which shook the realms, ceased. As the energy which invaded the world, which threatened to tear asunder the nation and all those in it. It all merely ceased.

"This isn't over."

"For you it is."

"Then you don't know me, or them."

"I've known you, for long enough."

"They're going to beat you."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"I have all the time in the universe, dear boy."

"This is only the beginning, asshole."

"Silence, boy."

In the far recess of this cage, locked deep within the twisted soul of Desmond Hayden, furious bloodshot emerald eyes stared into the void.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Art By:
Sabubu91

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 JfH75kA
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:46 pm
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 JM16bVw

Saisei | Chasing The Inevitble Return

Saisei choked through each and every sob, his emotions swinging from high to low as the seconds ticked by. The boy couldn't help but feel like his world came crashing down. As if his life were a lie, the boy's mental had become washed in pain and agony. His cries could be heard throughout the hallways and even into the nearby courtyard directly outside. Saisei had lost his mind, flooded with feelings and thoughts that were far from his own. Not just that, the world around him was once again returning to the dreary and dark shade of black that Azure Iramasha had endured for so, so long.

It was clearly far from over, it seemed. Only moments passed before Saisei's world was invaded by a spiritual pressure he had never felt personally. Neither he nor Azure Iramasha had ever stood in the personal vicinity of Mana Asthavon. Today, that changed.

Mana's sudden appearance nearby in The War Room sent Saisei into a physical spiral, his stomach beginning to churn with each and every pulse of spiritual pressure the woman let loose. Churns quickly turned to bile, his innards coming up with little resistance over and over again. As puke spewed from the boy's mouth, he struggled to stand against the massive weight of her presence. Normally, Saisei would be able to at least stand against such a pressure. Sadly, his current state of mind and body left him with little room to barely exist in the world, let alone exist beside Mana Asthavon herself.

"N-Not happening."

Muttering to himself, Saisei was determined to remove himself from the situation entirely. He may be losing his mind but he was smart enough not to stick around somewhere he was without a doubt a target. He wasn't strong like Mana was or strong enough to fight whatever continued to give off pressure from the depths of Vastime's capital. With a quick turn, Saisei ran like his life depended on it.

Tears streaming down his face, the boy pushed past each and every guard in his way to escape the capital. He couldn't take the pressure, everything had come crashing down all at once and his mind simply couldn't sustain the pressure. So, he ran. Running from your problems was exactly what he knew best, Azure Iramasha did exactly that when he lost himself to the madness. Saisei was but a carbon copy, what would stop him from following in the man's footsteps?

What seemed like hours had past, to Saisei time had simply stood still. The blur of the city quickly turned into a rural countryside, his feet leading him as far as they'd willingly take him. That place happened to be the outskirts of Vastime's heart, a quiet field filled with nothing but a small dusting of snow. The boy had escaped and found himself time to breathe, even if the skies continued to fill with gloom.

Finally, he had a moment...

END POST | The Fracture's Return

Using the chaos of the situation, Saisei exits the thread.

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:15 pm

The Liberated Flame

Artist: JubyPhonic - Song: WILDFIRE!! (Cover)

It seemed like everything had gone wrong all at once in mere moments. A day that had once seemed brighter was darkened by tidings of the worse to come. A situation that Kimitsuki was not terribly well appraised on was broached upon this day; 'The King Has Fallen...'

It was a message that shook Kimitsuki to her very core. She had halted in her daily activities in her home in Vastime; a knife frozen above a cutting board and some vegetables. That singular message had sent Kimitsuki tearing towards the war room in Vastime; moving past those she had to as her heart raced faster than her legs moved. THe very fact that such a statement could be remotely true was sending the Danava of Fire into an absolute frenzy. How...? Hayden always seemed so strong, even in the moments where he could seem weak; he was still strong. Not to mention...

Kimitsuki couldn't help the flood of emotions and thoughts about her leader; her friend. About what they almost had before Kimitsuki's own reservations caused her to pull herself a bit away from the man. Most of all, she thought of what had happened to him. Was he dead...? Or worse? She had no idea. Which was why Kimitsuki, fashionably late to the party, arrived in the war room just as the small status brief finished echoing through the room. Soon following that, however, was the clear noise of a speaking man; then the crackle of a static and a silence...

The voice that broke that deafening silence caused Kimi's heart to leap into her throat. It was Hayden, there was no way to deny it; no way to tell herself otherwise. The voice she heard was that of her good friend; the man who basically gave her this chance to prove to the world that not all demons were as bad as people believed. However, she could hear his voice, weak, strained; yet somehow filled with more determination than seemed reasonable for the situation at hand. And then, he continued speaking between coughs that were ebbing away at more of his strength by the second.

He spoke of his wives, which Kimi knew of both; one of which she had an intimate relationship with, once. However, that thought only breifly crossed her mind as she listened to Hayden's voice seemingly get weaker by the moment. He spoke of those he knew, those he wished he had more time to thank. Then, he spoke of Henrex, Chidori, and Kimitisuki herself. It was brief, barely more than a goodbye; but it was enough to cause an eruption of emotions inside of Kimitsuki. Once more, she could not find the ability to respond to this statement. However, with the fading of Hayden's voice; the worse had happened in a matter of seconds.

Another deafening silence filled the war room after Hayden had faded away; presumed gone due to the circumstances. As Kimitsuki stared into space, a ringing filled her ears. She was so preoccupied with considering what had just happened, what she had just heard, the Danava didn't notice the Queen of Demons, Mana Asthavon herself, appear in the war room. Kimitsuki was simply... thunderstruck. As the demon stood there, unable to process what had just happened, it was evident the room was getting oddly warm the longer Kimi stayed present. Sparks jumped off the demon's skin, flecks of fire danced from her irregular breathing, and even Kimi's eyes seemed fully unfocused.

Something had definitely gone wrong inside of the Danava as the room only continued to become hotter the longer Kimitsuki remained. However, the jolt of hearing Mana's voice seemed to have torn Kimitsuki from her reprieve. She stared around, still unfocused, before she saw the Queen of Demons, and Abalia, next to each other. There was nothing to absorb, Kimitsuki's brain and heart had been shattered by the pure torrent of emotions that now threatened to drive her powers wild; to return Kimitsuki to her nature as a natural disaster. However, Kimitsuki had enough composure to slump against a wall and fall onto her knees.

For all she knew, Hayden was now dead; and there was nothing that could temper the pure sorrow that boiled up from Kimitsuki's core. No sobs, no cries, broke from the Danava's mouth; but tears stained her cheeks like many droplets of rain. She was losing composure slowly, surely; the tears that broke free from her face splashed down her front. As that sorrow built, and her emotions further threatened to tear from her control heat emanated from her form in greater quantities; the room heated and heated until... Until Kimitsuki got clumsily to her feet. She didn't have the time to sit here and let herself be consumed by the flames of her emotions. No, she needed to help her city; she needed to make sure Hiroi was safe. If... If Hayden truly was gone, she would do what he asked of her; carry what burden of responsibility she could upon her shoulders. She sniffled as quietly as possible, and took the lingering heat with her outside of the war room and towards the main city of Vastime; assisting where she could. However, her main concern was to get home. If Hayden had been taken by an age old fight, she wasn't going to let it claim anyone else precious to her; she positively refused to lose more.

However... She would be back. She refused to let whatever had taken Hayden get off scot-free. They. Would. Burn.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

[Kimitsuki Yamamoto Has Left The Thread]
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:55 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

How quickly things changed.

One moment there was peace. A relative peace, of course, to be searched somewhere in between the madness that was a normal workday in the Gotei. Between trainings, meetings, requisition orders and reports, somewhere in between was peace, as unbelievable as it might sound. People would complain about it, joke about how much they missed action, but deep inside they enjoyed slacking off or doing routine duty. Especially after the last crisis that had played out on earth. It was precious, this peace, because the situation could change anytime.

And it did.

The next moment there was no peace anymore. The vibrations of the event could be felt throughout the worlds. Even if one didn't understand what it was, didn't know the names in the news reports, a feeling of foreboding was on everyone. And the feeling was right.

It was not long until the orders came in. The Captain-Commander herself had issued the highest alert status of the Gotei. Every Division had to make itself ready. Ready to move on a moments notice. Ready to fight.

Ready to die.

The first one from the Fourth that had moved out was Laskt with his company. He went straight to Africa to keep the peace around the epicenter, while the Captain-Commander and her Lieutenant both were present in Vastime itself.

Hanako herself had stayed back. It was still unsure whether Captain Yoshitsune would be able to join the Division after the injuries he had suffered only days ago. She had talked with him only an hour or so ago. After that she had tried to suppress her conflicting emotions and the dread of possibly leading her Division as proxy of Yoshitsuneninto war. But it couldn't be helped. Her resolve didn't allow her to falter. This was the moment everyone always feared. This was also the moment Divisions like the Fighting Fourth existed for.

She had quickly called a meeting with all Seated Officers, except Laskt of course, and her office quickly became cramped. She outlined the situation shortly and then gave them a few moments to absorb the information.

"The orders are…" she continued. "To be ready for combat. The Captain-Commander herself gave the order to be ready for sortie in a moments notice "

She made a pause and held every one of them in her gaze for a second.

"Return to your companies and see that they are ready. Everyone is to wear their Zanpakuto at all times. Leaves and downtimes are cancelled. When the order comes we will be marching in full force, leaving only a skeleton crew behind."

She stood up. Her resolve and will were palpable in the small room. If Abalia and Magnolia called, she would be ready. She wouldn't disappoint them.

"This is what we are here for. And it is our chance to show that we are no longer a disorganized bunch of brutes. You have your orders. Move!"

When everyone had left the office she sat back down. She had no idea if her words had been appropriate. She had tried to imagine what her role model would have said.
What now came was, according to every first hand account and every book on war, the worst: The waiting.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:12 pm

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 H03xLwt

Abalia

For most, the appearance of so many beings of unspeakable power would have been enough to be cowed into a state of abject fear. For Abalia, however, particularly in a situation such as this, there was no such thing as fear. No sooner than Magnolia had arrived, Abalia's gaze turned ever so slightly toward her. Her iron visage never faltered, and her voice was even, lacking even a single iota of hesitation.

"Stay at my side for the time being, Vice Captain. These are troubled times."

Ah, now there was the guest of the hour. Even as the skies shifted to their most ominous emerald shade, the world world around them overflowing with demonic power, the White Gold Queen did not so much as shift from her position. When Mana Asthavon finally stepped into the room, Abalia turned and offered her a simple nod of welcome.

"Mana, let us not waste our time looking at this from the perspective of our past war. Political oppositions and wartime hostilities are worth nothing at present. Let me make myself quite clear, for you and for all present--the foe we face is not my husband. Desmond Hayden, lost to the control of Death, is simply a threat to not only my realm, but all realms. Nothing more."

Cold, emotionless, free of any doubt or remorse. Such was the White Gold Queen.

"As it stands, he is a threat to your people every bit as much as mine. Your family, your children, will not escape his wrath simply because mine might fall first. He will seek out those fragments of Death which are still not yet in his hands. He may, even, seek to puncture Hell itself for the sake of achieving his fullest possible potential. Squabbling amongst ourselves and treating this as a time for bargaining does nothing but create a greater threat to even your own security.

"You are quite assured of your ability to seal him again, if not simply slay him outright. Whichever option you consider preferable is ultimately of no concern to me, so long as the threat he poses to the people is removed. If he escapes, there is a far greater threat on our hands. How much assistance will you require to say with absolute certainty that you will be able to handle him?"

Abalia was not confrontational in her tone, but at the same time, it was clear that she did not fear Mana Asthavon. It was not a matter of being in her home, or having countless people in the area who would protect her. Even were it simply Mana and herself, she would have spoken the same words.

"I can offer my Vice Captain to assist you, and there are still yet others I may contact should that be insufficient. I believe the master of the Vandenreich would also be willing to offer his aid, but I will not speak on his behalf. Simply tell me what preparations need be made, and they will be made. Not one life, whether it be of Vastime or of Shadow Fall, will be lost so long as I may prevent it."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Last edited by Rawk on Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

REALM ENFORCEMENT HQ

Its come to this. The thought lay in the back of Magnolia’s mind as she watched the emerald hues alight the sky. She felt the madness and catastrophe that lay within the wind, and the madness that leaked forth from the realm itself. Abalia had called upon someone, and that someone was someone that Magnolia any other day would hold at sword-point. Mana Asthavon.

”Magpie, look at the bigger picture here aye? Don’t start something right now.” Raijin’s rumbling voice reverberated within her mindscape as Magnolia’s golden eyes had shifted to stare upon the raven-haired, sallow-skinned woman. She’d reach down and grasp her left arm to quell the tremors of excitement that ran through her as she thought of doing battle with such an insurmountable foe. She held her blood-lust at bay, only just.

She had to remain at her Captain Commander's side after-all. Anything here could squash her flat in mere seconds if it chose to do so. Despite all her social prowess, Abalia was anything but sturdy. She was the leash that Magnolia had willingly chosen to follow, and so even if Mana was the called here willingly, the step forward Magnolia took, angling herself just enough to intercept if need be, would be all that was needed to show her feelings on this situation.

”Hey you, we meet at last.” Magnolia said, as if they weren't teetering on the precipice of the end of everything as they knew it. Her smile was all teeth, and the gleam in her eye was like a wolf’s. She could feel her blood pumping in excitation, but she quelled it. Still, she’d murmur softly.

”Though I wish it was under… different circumstances” Magnolia finished, her voice a dangerous purr before those golden eyes of hers which were a violent, feral thing, flickered from the queen who roused the warrior within to look forth towards Haydens location.

Then the ferociousness was gone, whisked away as more immediate matters had Magnolia’s attention. If it was her commanders wish that she aid in this, she would do so. Her feelings towards the Queen of demons were secondary to that. Till the order was given though, Magnolia would remain where she was, her hands resting palm-down upon the pommels of her twin Zanpakuto.

”Hey that was almost pleasant of you, Bravo” Raijin’s voice rumbled sarcastically within Magnolia’s mind, causing the tiniest of smirks to slip upon Magnolia’s face for a fraction of a second. Raijin was intentionally trying to push her buttons, as always.

”Hey thanks, fuck off.” Magnolia quipped back good-naturedly before she slipped back into silence, waiting for the moment that she would be called into action. A coiled spring, ready to alight at a moment's notice.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:21 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

All it was excess noise in the mind of The Asthavon. The outpouring of emotion, the flares of power, the weight of it all: it meant nothing to her. This wasn't her world. This wasn't her people. And she damn sure didn't have much incentive to keep this place intact given the prior war. So, her gem eye lay solely on Abalia at this moment as most of these other players in this war of world's meant nothing to her and she listened solely on her words alone.

"Anyone who is willing to throw their life away to protect us from Death can join me. I ain't askin' for no weak-willed lil' shits. I'm only confident because it's not the first time I've faced an aspect of death, but I'd need as many powerful warriors as ya' can muster; especially those with any type of energy or magic affinity given that's my stick."

There was a crack of her neck before exhaling an irritating mist of crimson breath in the room as her own energy started to grumble with the groans of millions of demonic force looking to gnaw at the seams of this base.

"If I fail to seal him, then we have to fight him. In my world, it's this simple: ya' either kill or get killed. Worrying about anything else is a waste of time as it ain't the first time I've thrown my life on a gambit, and won't be the last if I manage to see another day."

What else was there to really say? Demons were made to fight, or get slaughtered. It made her no difference which occurred if this was a threat that bothered her world. So, to that end, the demoness snarled and started walking toward the direction where she could sense this foul odor of rancid death.

"Just release the protocols and restraints you have him under so that both myself and anyone with the balls to follow me can enter, Abalia. If I need to speak with you, we can do so telepathically."

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:49 pm

“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 H03xLwt

Abalia

Abalia simply nodded in response to Mana's summary of her plan. It was roughly what she had expected, to be frank, but that wasn't inherently an issue in this situation. She supposed having such confidence in Mana's nature was something of a blessing in a situation such as this.

"By order of the White Gold Queen, be prepared to allow Mana Asthavon and those who accompany her to access the body of the king."

The body of the king. That was all that this foe could be treated as, for the good of the world and of all the realms. Mercy? Love? Such concepts were anathema at a time like this. As preparations were made, the Queen looked to Magnolia, still tranquil and sure as ever.

"I must ask you operate on my behalf in this engagement, Vice Captain. I rather naturally cannot assist myself, and I have the utmost confidence you will act as I would. Give me a few moments, I've a few calls to make."

The first, of course, was to the Master of the Vandenreich, and he arrived in mere moments after the message was conveyed to him. The second, however, was to someone quite different.

"I would be quite disappointed if you did not pick up, Ulv."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999“By my hand, I will remake the world.” [Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:12 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

Much like her bedroom, there was no disappointment to be found, as Ulv did indeed pick up soon after Abalia called her. A warm voice with a chipper tone, though Abalia was well aquainted with Ulv enough to note the solemn undercurrents in her voice.

"I'm guessing this is not for an invite for Vegas' tea party. I am-" Ulv's next word was cut off by the harshest hacking cough ever put to voice. It was the kind of cough that made a person's throat hurt just by hearing it.

"Ohh..Hvit, can you put my lung back?" Ulv's hoarse tone asked, coughing a bit more before clearing whatever obstruction there was and returning to the phone. "Ahh.....Anything, that you require, Abalia. It will be within my grasp, whatever needs doing to make it so"

Blazing Heart | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum