Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

+54
Gamma
Henrex
Gamedragon
JWC
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Moka
Nix
Circa Monstrua
Shirou Mamoru
Mujin
Kosovo Misogi
Carter
Nitrogen
CPKallday
Sage
Horus Sariel
Tsumi Buredo
Dexterity
Sinpoder
Cookies
Kanda
Snopy
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mithos
Kakeru
Shizuo
Kade
~Amaya~
ReddTseuken
Kenshin
Soniko
JJ
||Tsukuyomi||
Ninian
Zero
Tsubine
Genpaku
Chao
Gin
Toxic
M A G I
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Dr.Hiro
Hayuko
Blade
Taichou
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Teitoku
Majestic Moose
Ræn
Dai
Pockeh
THEFROST
58 posters
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:19 am
  • Name: Custom Rank
  • Price: 500,000
  • Extra: Head Moderator

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Empty Re: Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more!

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:21 pm
Name: Custom Rank
Price: 500,000
Extra: Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Image, if possible:
Spoiler:

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:45 pm
  • Name: Graphic

• Price: 50,000,000 MILLION BITCHES D<

• [Extra: I wish it to be a Template for Azure, that is all.

• Name: Custom Rank

• Price: 500,000

• [Extra: I want it to be The Hybrid King, that is all.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 FXpoQxJ
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm
Yuri Tsukuyomi Said:
Price: 500,000 yen
Extra: I'd just like a Picture above me normal Avatar
Spoiler:

Name: Graphic work
Price: 50,000,000 yen
Extra: I'd like a Template for Yuri Tsukuyomi...

Since I never Got them, Could I get my yen back ? (nrd)

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:18 pm
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Scary_10

No ?!

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 am

Name: Xat+Site announcement
Price: 700,000
[Extra: SEIHAI-SENSOU!

I believe we have already had this announcement, therefore I will be removing the yen from your account. If my memory is false, then just go ahead and put it up anyway.

Extra: Head Moderator

You don't need to pay for this rank and I can see someone has already changed your rank. Therefore, have fun with that.

Extra: Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Image, if possible:
Spoiler:

I will be removing the yen from your account in order to complete the exchange. However, your image does not work so you should probably re-upload it somewhere.

Name: Graphic

Price: 50,000,000 MILLION BITCHES D<

[Extra: I wish it to be a Template for Azure, that is all.

[Extra: I want it to be The Hybrid King, that is all.

I will get to the template when I have completed some of my own templates and requests. However, the custom rank I can do. I will be removing 500,000 yen from your account soon and updating it.

Yuri Tsukuyomi Said:
Quote:
Price: 500,000 yen
Extra: I'd just like a Picture above me normal Avatar
Spoiler:

Name: Graphic work
Price: 50,000,000 yen
Extra: I'd like a Template for Yuri Tsukuyomi...

Since I never Got them, Could I get my yen back ? (nrd)

I was unsure rather or not you wanted the template since I heard Kyle had made you one, but if you wish I can still make one or give you a refund. I will also do the custom rank after this post most likely.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:19 am

Additionally, I'm moving this thread to the new Site Store Board.

Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100Have Yen? Customize your account, get messages on annoucements, get graphic work and more! - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Approved, Yen shall be removed from Flame shortly

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum