Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!] Empty The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!]

Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:32 pm

HELLO EVERYONE!

As you may have heard, i'm getting a timeline together for the site! I managed to get as much information down as I can find in the form of notes and links, but I decided not to go into full depth until I had the most information I could gather. From what I understand, some things such as exchanges in leadership or shifts in the world have happened in threads, or were only mentioned in apps, so I decided to reach out to all of you and ask you provide what you know to help fill in the blanks, so our newer members can be far more easily caught up to speed.

So what should end up on the timeline?

I had taken a bit to think that over, as we can't put every little thing that happens on the site down as it'd just be a bloat of information we don't need, but restricting it just to active events + canon stuff would be too limiting. So I came up with the following criteria for the timeline to ensure we don't run into either problem:

Major world(s) altering/affecting events

So for example, WW3 would be classified under this considering the heavy amounts of damage caused to Earth. It has to be something that completely, fundamentally changed a world (or worlds) way of life. In this case, it rendered a lot of Earth into inhospitable wastelands and pressured anyone remaining to build protective cities.

Changes in world(s) powers

This point is pretty self explanatory - any shift in major leadership (Defined as, the leader of any organizations that had or have significant sway on the PH setting; so smaller factions or groups' leadership don't quite meet the chop here) will be considered eligible for the timeline. So that means any Captain Commander changes, Demonic Royalty shifts, what have you, will be a-okay to add! This also includes deaths or usurping of existing leaders!

Notable Gatherings/Hearings

Be it the death of a noble, world powers coming together to discuss something, or any major gathering events that likely don't end up a fight, it qualifies for the timeline!

Creation of Major Plot-Relevant Locations

Pretty much any significant location that's been created during PH's runtime that's been the center of many character interactions or a major organization, for example Minatumi, or the nation of Vastime - qualifies for the timeline!

Deaths/Destruction/Nullification/Sealing of Major Threats

Pretty much addresses any threats large enough to attack, bare minimum a large city, to even being a world(s) threat, to the point higher powered characters had to intervene. If some big baddie or nasty natural disaster hit somewhere and they had to be rather ferociously dealt with, it qualifies!

(If you feel this list is missing a category or two that you feel is necessary, PLEASE tell me! I will add it if it does enough to not fall under any others!)

So with the categories out of the way, let's go onto the template!

Name Of The Event: Pretty self explanatory - just put down whatever you'd call the event, be it the literal name of the event that took place, or just a sentence that can apply.
When Did It Take Place?: While I do not need an exact date for when the event took place, I do need to know what month and year it took place in, or what month/year it started and ended so I can place it on the timeline as accurately as possible.
Summary Of The Event: Just a short description what happened in the event, please!
Source For Event: This is the part i'm going to have to stress the most, because i'm trying to avoid putting as much hearsay or incorrect information as I possibly can, considering this is a resource members are relying on to be factual and accurate. The event you mention has to have a source for it, aka the thread it took place, or a lore thread mentioning it. However I know PH is pretty long running site and some threads may have slipped into the cracks, so I will add a backup requirement; if you have threads that mention the event, you can use that instead, but only if you could not find the original one.

Code:
[i][b]Name Of The Event:[/b][/i]
[i][b]When Did It Take Place?:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Summary Of The Event:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Source For Event:[/b][/i]

Here is the document link for reference as to what's already down!

Thank you all very much in advance for your contributions!

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!] Empty Re: The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!]

Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:24 am
Name Of The Event: Death of Yushiro Shihoin
When Did It Take Place?: Shihoin Manor, February 2420
Summary Of The Event: After passing away, Yushiro Shihoin was given a funeral for his family and other nobles to pay their respects to him.
Source For Event: The source of the death thread can be found here, the thread for his funeral can be found here.

Name Of The Event: Sealing of Death & The Fall of Desmond Hayden
When Did It Take Place?: February 2421 - Africa, The Iron Banner of Vastime
Summary Of The Event: After finally losing the battle to keep Death at bay, Desmond Hayden took his supposed last breath, his thoughts of his loved ones and friends.
Source For Event: The thread where this took place can be found here.

Name Of The Event: Death of Ulv Auber & Minatumi Going Dim
When Did It Take Place?: April 2421, Shangri-La
Summary Of The Event: As the last bits of Ulv's power faded, she froze to death reciting a mantra at the top of the mountain, and with her death, the city of Minatumi went dim, no longer glowing with the light and splendour of Ulv's Resolve Flame.
Source For Event: This event occurred here.

Last edited by Henrex on Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!] Empty Re: The Official PH Timeline Help Thread [SUBMIT TIMELINE EVENTS HERE!]

Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:30 am
Name Of The Event: Madness Capital
When Did It Take Place?: Oct 25, 2419
Summary Of The Event: The Doctor's Madness spread out across Beijing and threatened to encompass the entire continent if not for the actions of Ulv Auber. But the city of Beijing was still saturated in maddening power and drove the denizens insane. Numerous conflicts erupted in the city before it was finally cleansed of Madness.
Source For Event: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20742-madness-capital-event-the-insane-city-join-now (Multiple threads)

Name Of The Event: The Depths Stir
When Did It Take Place?: 01/29/2421
Summary Of The Event: A giant whale creature appeared off the coast of Karakura and threatened the city with a massive tsunami. A collection of heroes stood against the beast and put the thing down, though the implication of it being puppeted by a darker force lingered in their hearts.
Source For Event: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21606-the-depths-stir-event-signup-thread-closed (Two threads)

Name Of The Event: Sin City Invasion
When Did It Take Place?: Jul 05, 2419
Summary Of The Event: Nagato's allies assaulted New Vegas due to Yaksha wishing no part in the brewing war. Despite valliant resistance, New Vegas was wiped off the map, eliminating the greatest step forward for Hollow-kind since the beginning, and ensuring immortal infamy for those who attacked.
Source For Event: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20524-sin-citylas-vegas-invasion

Name Of The Event: Minatumi Invasion
When Did It Take Place?: Jan 28, 2420
Summary Of The Event: Hysterical and drowning in her Origin, Algos assailed Minatumi to kill Ulv. While Ulv impregnated the city with multiple, highly potent defence systems to protect the civilians - and impregnated the civilians with drills to run to the nearest building should these systems ever be activated - she did not have the capability to fend off the Princess herself. Fortunately, Inami, Cyrus and Hayden arrived to fend her off.
Source For Event: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21069-venomous-love-minatumi-city-invansion-by-the-princess-of-demons

Name Of The Event: Minatumi Invasion
When Did It Take Place?: Jan 30, 2419
Summary Of The Event: Lost in Hollowfication he refused to seek any aid for before it got to such a point, Tatsuya Oda erupted a volcano in the middle of Jefferson City, killing hundreds and displacing thousands more. A team of Sonny, Murasaki, and Ulv restrained him, while Calypso aided in the evacuation efforts, the two eventually succeeding in their goals. Though Tatsuya's unprovoked attack changed the face of the War and provoked in kind from Mana.
Source For Event: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19964-volcanic-consequences-ww4-start-event
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum