Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Empty You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia]

Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:18 am
You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Silviabanner

SILVIA ASTHAVON| RECLUSIVE ONE

The nerve of her niece. Silvia would've thought her stance was quite clear to Moksha and her deluded family, so the old-blooded royal arrived and floated. It was reminscient all those years ago of meeting Kuanastha in this same place, a younger woman who wanted to prove herself as something more than someone living in her siblings' shadows. No longer was she that woman though, there was confidence in herself as an individual rather as someone that dedicated themselves blindly to silly notions of family.

This deluded family which had become depraved and twisted, children were animals with no control. There was no unity here and frankly, Silvia gave up on it. Her only goal now was to keep the chaos that her family represented and brought everywhere they go, keep it out of Vicara to allow it to grow as it pleased.

These people had already spoken. They wanted to remain as they were and Silvia knew that the best way to be there for them was to enforce that wish even if it meant making her an enemy of that group of maniacs she called family.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out."

Her words were clear and said with venom at Algos. This was different than Brazil. She was diplomatic there but this abomination had shown up in Vicara now. Mana betrayed her, Inami grew distant from her, Nami abandoned her, Iota concerned her and Algos. Algos disgusted her.

The accent was a lot stronger with her Australian than her British right now. Silvia's rage was palpatable in the air, she never cursed and her poker face didn't even try to hide all the hard emotions that showed just how much she hated the sociopath with the victim complex.

"Your Moksha does not have a place here neither does my rotten fucking family have a place here either. Don't think these are my own sentiments either, I am merely enforcing the desire the people who live here."

That didn't mean she didn't agree with them either and her viciousness showed her strongly she felt about them.

END POST | MATTER UNDER MIND

You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Gamma_Signature
You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] CHARACTER_LISTYou Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] GRAPHICS_THREADYou Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Empty Re: You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia]

Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:51 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

As the snow began to fall down from the heavens, a mist of white death energy flowed around Silvia until Algos herself emerged before it with an open smile. However, this was not one filled with madness akin to Mana's. There was a sense of sincere happiness behind it. In spite of that, The Princess knew Silvia had no reason to see beyond that. There was far too much hate that was broken in her viewpoint due to the actions The Demoness herself caused.

Therefore, instead of protesting or pleading with her at that moment, Algos merely got on one knee and looked at her aunt as those blood eyes shimmered with the glistening glow of a warm morning sun:

"I will leave your home soon enough, Aunt. I'm not here for anything related to Moksha. I just wanted to find a way to live with myself and the Vicara Nation changes demons."

She then tried to reach for her hand, but would understand if she moved away.

"I'm okay if you hate me. You have every right to. I took away your niece, I brought shame to our family and I can see how you feel betrayed and abandoned by a family that honestly didn't care for you. And I can stand before you and say: I don't know how to remove that hurt from your heart. We took your care, affection, and loyalty and cast it away like a worthless toy that had no further use."

As the winds began to blow her pale hair against the breeze, the woman's own aura just wanted to hold her aunt one more time, but she still remained smiling despite the reality of the circumstance.

"But, if I could at least offer you something to ease your pain, would you take it? Neoveta and I were one for a time and I know of another soul that inherited her will and memories. Can you at least hear me out for a few minutes so I can at least try to make amends with you? You don't have to forgive me, but I want to make an effort to set things right and not leave things as they are."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] WVMWLOu
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Empty Re: You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia]

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:22 pm

There was no smile, not even a malicious or taunting one. It was just a scowl and it became more and more disgusted as Algos continued until she snapped and the hand that Algos was trying to grab hold of avoided it and went to slap her with full force which would shatter most normal creatures, except this one.

"I don't think you heard me."

She reinforced. Silvia could lecture her, explain everything to her but that was pointless at the end of the day because you only gave criticism and lectured someone when you wanted or expected them to grow and the jaded woman that Silvia was lacked the faith in her family for that kind of change to occur. Algos had already established that she was here to provoke change proving that she could not accomplish it on her own without an external push.

There was delusion in this child. All she was doing was apologising for Mana. Mana killed Neoveta, Mana betrayed her and lead this family into chaos. Mana brought shame to it, that was the only thing that Silvia even remotely thought was something that applied to them both.

"There is nothing you can do, especially when your words did nothing but prove to me how ignorant you are. So please spare me the trouble of using violence to evict you from this place, Algos Asthavon."

It wasn't like she had much of a chance, she was playing on the girl looking for approval and sympathy to avoid violence even though Silvia did not believe that she regretted any of the actions that lead her to this conclusion. Still, she proved to be a wildcard at times and that unpredictable nature was especially dangerous.

You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] CHARACTER_LISTYou Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] GRAPHICS_THREADYou Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999You Come Into My House... [Algos, Silvia] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:41 pm

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

"That's fair."

The Princess didn't seem to react at that point. The thundering echo of the slap stung for a moment, but given the difference in power between the two it was apparent enough it would take a lot more than that to cease the movements of The Demoness. There was indeed a black mark across the woman's face, yet it soon faded as her own regenerative priorities went to work to numb the pain and restore it to her pristine state as she seemed to aimlessly gaze at Silvia for a moment.

After enough time, Algos nodded her head and simply stood to her feet as she noticed her pulling away. In that action, the woman's smile faded, but her expression did not seem to turn into a scowl or a frown. Instead, she seemed to be in thought as to how to handle this circumstance. Rather than get upset and throw a fit that things weren't going her way and attack someone denying her happy ending, The Princess was thinking of how to reach them. So, she simply asked:

"Then what can I do to change things from your point of view? It's unavoidable that we will cross paths in this world, so I want to learn to coexist with you without utter malice. I don't care if it takes a thousand years, if I'm ignorant to your point of view, then give me something to work on and improve so I can meet you."

No sense of malice or anger was detected in the essence of Algos. She didn't come here for a fight, but she could see how Silvia's body was snarling with contempt, rage and hurt. The Demoness's own conscience did not want to leave it like this. This wasn't even about the kingdom, as if she truly desired it, a one-on-one battle would surely result in the upper hand being given to Algos. But that wouldn't change anything about how she conducted herself in the world and would just be another personal failure.

On a personal level if she couldn't find a way to bridge the gap in her own relationships, how could she on a grander scale? This person was important to her, and even if it was uncomfortable, it would be insulting to her own will and desire to just run away from this reality.

"I see you and I just see so much pain I feel I helped to cause. Even if I don't fully understand the scope of everything, there is a guilt and remorse for what happened. This isn't about the kingdom, this isn't about the Asthavon; I just want to do what I can to at least start the groundwork of having a relationship again."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:55 pm

"Algos."

Silvia gave her the ghost of a smile as she said the name. A serene expression creeping over her features while she turned around and walked a couple of steps away.

"There is nothing I want from you. There is nothing you can do which would redeem you in my eyes. You cause me pain everytime I see you but you do not haunt me. I am content here with Kuanastha, without all of you in my life."

The reclusive one turned back around with a unhappy scowl again once she had to acknowledge Algos again.

"Now. Accept that I am through with you, pass my regards onto my sisters and reaffirm to Inami's brat that you, your group and she are not welcome here. So, go try and redeem yourself in the eyes of others people who have my faith in you because I have none to spare."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:33 pm

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

The blood eyes of The Princess gazed at Silvia as she observed what all took place. To feel such a way about her made the Demoness believe that what occurred between the two of them was serious. And in her scattered brain, there were many cruel acts that were committed by her hand. So to that end, this devil closed her eyes and pondered what could made her aunt have such great feelings. As a creature that inducted a great amount of suffering in this world, it was difficult to pinpoint where she went astray with things.

'Where did things go so wrong?'

Recalling her own close brush with death by the hands of her mother, the likes of Algos seemed to recall the day where the whole of her family turned against her. When her own dark shadows came to the light and the fixation of her obsessive pull with Calypso became known. It is on that day so much trust was shattered with her that perhaps addressing that circumstance would at least make the woman feel she was gaining some sense of what had caused this reaction.

"Then perhaps there is nothing that can be done if it is about that day where Mana almost killed me because of what happened between me and Calypso."

At that point, the woman exhaled.

"I'm sorry for wasting your time then. There have been so many awful things I've done, that I didn't even consider that a possibility you loathed me for that incident."

The woman remained silent as she still held a firm gaze toward her aunt. She didn't want to lose their relationship, but how could someone come back from something so awful? And to not even comprehend that it was that major action which was the cause of this? It was disrespectful and she was getting a better grasp on why Silvia acted the way she did.

So while an itch to destroy irritated her body, she nulled it as that violent impulse to react to a negative circumstance she loathed was tamed since it would lead to nowhere in a situation like this. It would be easier to kill her, but it wouldn't achieve anything of worth. Thus, Algos stood there, contemplated, and came to a response:

"Perhaps there is nothing more that can be done between us, but I will be returning here. I told you: it is inevitable so long as we both exist in this world and so long as I have the extract of our creator in my veins. You cannot deny me from these lands as it would be akin to denying Khala and Deveta themselves, so you lack that authority. I just had hoped some understanding could come between us, yet I see perhaps there are some bridges that cannot be rebuilt."

There was then a cold sigh that escaped the lips of the woman as she started to walk away from Silvia.

"The only thing of value to come of this is that I at least know where I need to make my amends if nothing else. So thank you for that, at least."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum