Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Left_bar_bleue16000/1My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Empty My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya)

Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:29 pm
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) XaNsDFO

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

For most, the birth of a child would be reason enough to keep from working, to take at least several weeks to recover and to bond with the newborn. Of course, Abalia did spend her free time with young Leopold whenever she could, but that did not change that there was work to be done. In particular, there was a matter of demolition that she could not in good faith assign to the Sawachika as she often did. Well, she supposed that she could have, but she was not so foolish as to think that it would not be something of a rude gesture to ask the very same family which had built something to now destroy it.

The Kenpachi foundation had proven a waste of resources, to be perfectly frank. Abalia had never had any strong feelings on the matter, but as time moved forward it was rather apparently clear that it was doing little for the Gotei of today. There were none she had found in the current ranks who seemed to have even the slightest interest in the matter, and if anything, it seemed many of the older members found it to be either disrespectful to the title of Kenpachi, or simply irresponsible to spread such a name further.

To that end, she had called one of the others that she knew she could rely on for matters of construction. Though she had primarily been utilizing Kazuya Koga for the Rukongai's modernization, she could assign the Sawachika to that task for the time being. She would simply wait in her office for now, having sent a letter already to the man she would be entrusting this job to.

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Left_bar_bleue0/0My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Empty Re: My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya)

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:04 am
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) AUEAbpT

KAZUYA KŌGA

Another day of restless working, Kazuya’s body couldn’t help itself as each step caused him to wish for the sweet release of a chair or bed or something more comfortable than the hard ground that made up the Gotei’s roads. However, his job comes first when situations like these occur. It’s not out of character for him to spend weeks without sleep or rest when working, but that’s more because of his habits than because of how hard his work is. It would be foolhardy to blame anything but himself for his current state. Even his sister had badmouthed him for being in his forge for so long, but when his creativity flows, he must let it spring forth like a damaged fountain. Besides, thanks to all the allnighters, he literally has nothing on his schedule. Though, he did promise to take a long rest after he’s done with the meeting before him. Strange, isn’t it? Rarely is he ever called directly to this woman’s office. Usually, someone brings him documents and such, but that’s probably because most of his work is based in the Rukongai. The fact he’s, apparently, about to work on something more directly involved with the Gotei probably has something to do with why he was summoned.

Still, it’s rare for him to find himself around these parts. He doesn’t frequent it because his little sister doesn’t particularly like having him around. Something about him being a dork apparently. Him? A dork? Come on. Is it the fact that he’s so big, yet, lacks any real bravado most of the time? It’s not his fault he’s not the lady’s man or some testosterone brain buffoon. He practically raised that girl, but she rarely shows him any respect. He’s too far gone in his tired head to really take note of how he’s in the way of most people walking the same path as him. That’s not something he can help as a 7 foot tall giant, but it did bring attention to him once he reached the First Division’s headquarters. Who else would be visiting with his status besides the man who’s been summoned.

Honestly, the woman who brought him to the Captain Commander’s office should get a raise. Kazuya had talked her head off about the infrastructure of the place as they walked, noting how he disliked how he had to bend at some doors but could walk uninhibited in other areas. Really… Talk about biased design. At least the Captain Commander’s office is breezy. Though, he also disliked how open it proved. Someone could toss a bomb in here without any issue, and the support beams could use some better reinforcing. Ah. Anyway, he should focus. He is before the woman who called him here. Honestly, this is the first he’s ever seen her this close.

“Hmm… I see… Exactly as I thought… Hmm… Greetings, er…”

With a bow of his head and such out of respect, that’s correct, right, he paused and looked up, wondering how exactly he should address her. Captain? Miss? Mrs?

END POST | HOTHANDS

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Left_bar_bleue16000/1My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Empty Re: My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya)

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:16 am

It did not particularly surprise Abalia that her guest seemed so out of place in her office. After all, it was hardly any secret that he was something of a recluse, and she typically sent him missives if she felt the need to request something of him. This, by contrast, was a wholly different sort of interaction, and she stood as he entered so as to at least be on even footing with him. After all, she had no chairs which would likely accommodate someone of his size.

"Good morning, Mr. Kōga. My apologies for asking that you come here directly, but this is a matter which I would prefer stay discrete for the moment. Your talent in construction is not unnoticed, but I would like to ask if you believe you would be capable of demolition work, as well. In particular, for this building."

Pulling a file from her desk which contained the Kenpachi Foundation blueprints, Abalia held it out for him to take at his leisure. The man seemed rather exhausted, in truth. Was she assigning him too much work? That was not ideal.

"Do, of course, be honest with me if you believe that it would be too much for you to undertake at the moment. It is no easy task, of course, but I would very much like to have this building out of the way as quickly as possible, and I cannot ask the Gotei's usual demolitionists to handle the matter."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Left_bar_bleue0/0My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:07 am

KAZUYA KŌGA

Mmm… A secret assignment, just for him? Mmm…

She’s tiny, by the way. He’s not sure why he had expected some Amazonian. It’s not that he's never seen her, but he had always expected something grandeur for their first actual meeting. It’s a bit weird for her to give him a secret assignment like this though. Even if no one else knows, he did just walk through the place rather nonchalantly. Rumors are probably already out there, but that’s just how this stuff works so why worry about it? Despite her size, he can still feel an aura of intensity coming from her. Yes. Her bite is small, but her bark is immense. It must be to lead someone like his sister. Hah!

“Mmm… I see. So it seems Kyo’s not what’cha need, huh? I understand. Mmm... “

He took the file from her, looking through it. Oh. So this is why Kyo isn’t being asked to work on this. Makes sense. Makes sense. He’s more of a creator than a breaker, but knowing how to make simply makes it a matter of convenience. But, ah, is his worn physique readable? He should remedy her worries, for she would not bother him with the topic of too much work if he walked with an air befit his size.

“I am fine… Mmm… I spent a week on a personal project of mine… Nothing to worry about… This should prove a trivial matter to handle. Knowing how to make a wall teaches you how to break a wall, you know? That sort of malarkey.”

He wished to calm her worries, despite the lack of actual concern in her voice or on her face. It’d be no good to have her worry about something as silly as his own health. She obviously has better things to do with her time, like paperwork and whatever desk people do. He, on the other hand, has to plan how he’s going to blow up this giant building, safely of course. Now, to commemorate their new deal by shaking hands, so he does just that, reaching out to her with his massive fingers with a positive smile on his face.

“Just leave it to me, and this’ll be handled in a jiffy… Mmm…”

END POST | HOTHANDS

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:19 pm

Abalia was almost surprised at the way this man carried himself, especially when one compared it to both his stature and his career. She had only ever spoken with him indirectly, through written correspondence and the like, so she would be the first to admit that her mental image of him had not entirely been accurate.

"Thank you kindly, Mr. Kōga. I believe that in most cases, Mr. Sawachika would be more than capable of this job. However, it is my understanding that this project was one of his own, and I feel it would be in poor taste to ask that he be the same one to demolish it. Craftsmen such as yourself tend not to relish the thought of destroying your creations, yes?"

Truthfully, Abalia had no particular grasp on that idea herself. If she had created something that was no longer functional, then it needed to be replaced by something else. That was, if anything, a thought that had been ringing through her mind more and more of late. Perhaps it was cruel of her, but some things needed to be replaced, no matter how important they once were.

"Please do not feel as though you need to go straight to work on this matter if you have only just finished a prior project. While it is of course important that this be finished, I would not wish that you be unnecessarily overworked."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:29 pm

KAZUYA KŌGA

“Honestly, that is something that should be brought up with him… Mmm… As a builder, I cannot speak for him… I am unsure… He may want it gone as well. Mmm… One would not want their creation left to rot, unappreciated. That’s even worse, don’tcha think? Your blood and sweat left to rot... Mmm… Almost like an ignored woman, eh?”

He was getting a bit too serious there, yeah? So, why not throw in a little joke just to keep the mood light. His thoughts are already working on how he will tear down this building. He will take it down swiftly, for it would be no good to destroy Kyo’s work in a sloppy manner. It will be something he takes up with the man, as well, if they are to meet anytime soon. Just the thought of such has him running his hand over his neck, bending it just until it cracked. A nap would be nice after this, but he doubts his mind will allow him his rest until a suitable plan’s made. Not to wish to leave her presence so soon, but she seems overly cautious about his well being, so it is more her attitude affecting him than anything else. Yet, all he could do was silently chuckle about it, a small smirk forming.

“I’m a big man… Overwork for people of your stature is but an errand… Mmm… Next week. Things should be planned by then. I’ll let you know before I bring this old gal down, just in case you’re curious about the process or something… Mmm… Yeah… Any more concerns? Questions? Other deals to be made? Work is work, after all.”

END POST | HOTHANDS

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:01 pm

Abalia would have replied swiftly, as she always did, but she could not help but note that Kazuya's assessment had been remarkably apt for her own thoughts at present. She was not so foolish as to think he had somehow pieced together her myriad thoughts, but it was, if nothing else, something she still needed to take into account.

"Yes, I have been told that an ignored woman is something which ought be considered very dangerous indeed. But I had not considered that one would wish to see their own creation taken down rather than to simply collapse."

Well, she could hardly say that the opinion of her late husband was the first thing on her mind these days. There were far too many things to be done, after all. But it did make her wonder if there was not further reason to disassemble Vastime before it became something worse. Was that a process one could even undertake after so little time? Abalia did not know, but she could certainly try.

"There are likely other matters to be discussed, yes. You have been assigned to assist with the modernization of the Rukongai and the armament of the Sakutaiso, yes? Has that been a smooth process? I understand that there is still some pushback to our efforts, but I hope that has not directly interfered in your life."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:30 pm

KAZUYA KŌGA

“Mmm… Taken down. Collapse. Neither is ever one’s desire. However, if you were to choose one, would you not choose the option that you control? Builders destroy and create all the time, for many reasons. I would rather send my own creation off than to watch it slowly age and die. Mmm… A man loses a woman by his own hand, does he not? My father knew a thing or two about a woman’s ire.”

Speaking of his father caused his soft smile to strain itself. Yet, he did not let himself grow weary with old memories. The best way to keep from thinking about troubling things is to simply think about something else. Luckily, she gave him the perfect subject to focus on. Recollecting his experience with working with the residents of the Rukongai and such, a clear picture of how to describe it came to his head.

“It goes well enough. I have not done much lately, but that is because I’ve worked faster than they expected. A job is best done early than on time, if you understand. Right now, it’s just a waiting game until I am required once more. Mmm… But, I have little to comment on any restless behaviour. Many do not tempt someone like me, for some reason.”

Now, that got him to smile a bit harder. It’s rather obvious why people would not bother him as he worked.

END POST | HOTHANDS

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:46 pm

"He does, yes."

There was, despite Abalia's stern nature, the faintest degree of edge to her voice as she spoke such a simple reply. After all, she agreed wholeheartedly with the idea. Well, there were other circumstances that made such a judgement perhaps unfair, but she could not say she felt it completely unjustified in this instance.

"I agree that it is best to finish a job as quickly as possible. Delays create time for error, though of course, to be too hasty does much the same thing. I am glad to hear that you have not had to deal with any troubles, of course."

Despite her comment, however, there was still some faint edge lingering from her first response. It should not have especially bothered her, and she could not necessarily say that she was even upset or angry. She supposed it was just a personal issue that she rather wished to not consider at present.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:53 pm

KAZUYA KŌGA

“Yes. My father normally made such claims when I was younger. My pacifism was never ideal, but he warned me to always cherish what I create… Mmm… I suppose my thoughts are a story for another time, however. A tangent is a tangent no matter how similarities allude.”

He chuckled then, taking note that she seemed overly stoic through their conversation. Normally, women talk at least warranted some reaction. He has yet to meet a lady who didn’t jump at the chance to speak their mind about such things, even some men exploded at the idea. Maybe there is something underneath her outward shell? Maybe she simply does not care? It’s not his job to pry into the problems of the flesh. It’s his job to fix the problems of mankind’s machinations.

“So! Only a novice worries about mistakes. With my own two hands, I have never failed a client, and I won’t start now. Let us drop the pretense of trouble, for we may stir the lying dogs. Let us only hope for a brighter tomorrow full of inspiration and innovation. You have done much for this world, and I won’t have you bashing yourself just because some people are afraid of change. Smile, Captain Commander, for you have done a good job.”

Though he knows nothing of her, when it comes to the topic of the Rukongai, she has done nothing short of a miracle for the people who existed in poverty. Not only has she chopped down the nuisance of Nobility, but she has planted a seed of prosperity for those who once had no hope. It would be foolish to let something as silly as ignorant riots lessen one’s mood. He won’t allow it. He also would like to see something other than her edged lips, pulled taunt without emotion. A smile scientifically uses less muscles anyway. Much easier to maintain than a frown.

END POST | HOTHANDS

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum