Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya)

Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:23 pm
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 XaNsDFO

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

"Your praise is much appreciated, Mr. Kōga, but I will not rest until the whole of my effort is completed and the entirety of the Rukongai has been brought into the modern day. I cannot take pride in my achievements until I have pulled every citizen from the poverty in which they have lived for far too long."

Abalia took everything very seriously, after all, and this was something that she treated as nothing short of her most important work. The Gotei's duty was crucial, of course, and the maintenance of the soul cycle was something she would always oversee as the Captain Commander. But so long as she had the authority to modernize the Rukongai, to improve their lot in life, then she would put forward all of her effort toward it.

"I of course do not think ill of myself. I take pride in what I have done, and in the people who have supported me in these ideals."

Though it was quite faint, bordering on imperceptible, a very small smile did grace Abalia's lips. It was, frankly, not much different from the plain expression she nearly always wore, but it was different enough.

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya)

Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:31 pm
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 AUEAbpT

KAZUYA KŌGA

“Mmm… Could use more work, but that shall do. If one does not learn to appreciate their progress, even if little, suddenly, the thing they are passionate about could easily devolve into a chore.”

When did their talk become something so philosophical? Ah, he’s going on a tangent again, and she’s playing along like a good sport. He can see her point. There’s much to do still, but he does not want her to feel as if anything is becoming a burden. Though, it seems he may be worrying for no reason. He couldn’t help but let his smile widen, a brilliant showcase of his white teeth. If only she could smile like he does, but, he must admit, her little lip twinge is cute enough.

“Now then, I have plans formulating that must be written down before something else takes their place. If you wish to be present, I shall send a message as soon as possible. Keep up the good work, Captain Commander.”

Does he bow? Mmm… He’s going to bow. He bowed. Yep. That felt right, even if it was wrong. His smile has yet to fade, and it doesn’t seem like he’s going to let it. How could such a big man with an eyepatch come off as such a gentle soul?

END POST | HOTHANDS

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:43 am
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 XaNsDFO

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

Abalia was more than a tad surprised at the candid way in which Kazuya simply critiqued her smile. Few would speak to her in such a direct manner, even among those she called friends. In a sense, it was rather welcome. She appreciated honesty far more than any sort of metaphorical genuflection.

"You as well, Mr. Kōga. I will naturally contact you regarding any further projects. If you require a point of contact in the Rukongai, I would refer you to one Minerva St. Vendemiaire. She and I are close, and she has several contacts across the city. She can certainly assist you if need be."

The bow did catch her off guard a touch, but Abalia naturally returned it. That was the polite thing to do, of course.

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:29 pm
My Builder and My War (Abalia, Kazuya) - Page 2 AUEAbpT

KAZUYA KŌGA

Hah. She returned it. Now, that’s a bit humorous. It’s not all the time that someone joins in on his strange behavior. Funny how it’s her of all people, but she’s probably just trying to respect something that’s not even there. Suika are a strange breed at times. Though, that just means it is time for him to actually leave now.

“Until next time. I’ll make sure to speak to this Minerva person if I need anything in the Rukongai. Thanks again for your continuous support.”

He would go to take his leave then, heading on his way. He has a lot to think about, revolving around his new assignments. He also needs to catch some sleep before he ends up finding a nice cozy alleyway.

END POST | HOTHANDS

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum