Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Level-up for Ame Left_bar_bleue0/0Level-up for Ame Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Level-up for Ame Empty Level-up for Ame

Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:18 am
Level-up for Ame QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Hanako Yamada
» Link To Character: App

» Upgrading: I'd like a nice tier-up. Pretty please?

» Why: Because I'm a nice girl. And I have played Hanako a lot and she has made some steps forward. I feel she's more and more alive as a character. At least to me. Sadly I can't always play like I want, but you'll see that a bit further down. Planning to do some major plot-work in the forseeable future, but my girl needs to be heckin stronk for that.

Turn Back The Pendulum: It all starts, After Life
[A look back to a Hanako in her academy days.]

The Castle of Sand and Moonlight
[After their training, Magnolia invites Hanako on a journey to Hueco Mundo, the homeworld of the Hollows. There, Hanako learns something about the transience of things and a door in her mind is opened forcefully. (discontinued, posting partner went inactive)]

40 Fathoms
[A malfunction of the senkaimon sends Saera and Hanako into a dark and dangerous adventure]

Shopping with Grace
[A visit from Hime brightens Hanako's day. (Sadly, yet again a thread that was discontinued because of a vanished posting partner)]

Distant Horizons
[Amon Breach and Hanako visit the Lieutenant of the Healing Corps, Takehiko Kuchiki, to learn about his unique abilities and gain a new point of view.]

Outside...again
[(Discontinued, no posts from partner since june)]

Who Needs Sleep? (Redux)
[(Discontinued, no posts from partners since july)]

The Anti Social
[A training session were Hanako tries to help like she has been helped before]

Gone With The Wind
[The Fighting Fourth is shocked when the Captain Commander herself delivers the news of Captain Kobayashi's death]

» Extra: ...heeeckin stronk

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Level-up for Ame Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Level-up for Ame Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Level-up for Ame Empty Re: Level-up for Ame

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:39 am
[mod] sorry for the wait, after looking everything over I will be approving a tier increase from 3-1 to 2-5+ ![/mod]

Level-up for Ame LzZCuy7
Level-up for Ame BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum