Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Empty faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei]

Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 pm

Hayden | DENTED IRON

Hayden assuming control of his nation was a strange process, but it was done. An statement was issued to the press, he made a brief speech, explained that he was host to a monster and his deathless state was an unexpected surprise. Questions had arisen and he answered them as best he could, promising that he would do his utmost to fulfill his oath of office. It left an uneasy peace and silence among the nation to know he was alive but not perhaps as well as believed.

It would blow over eventually. Something would come along, some issue or problem with the world which would require him. In those moments he’d become one of the most important people in the world, required to shoulder it’s weight on his cracked shoulders.

Callous fingers gripped the heavy bar weight bar. Weighs which where designed with material that made them incalculably heavy, that any other person would have their bones snap if they tried to lift it. But for Hayden it was only a minor struggle, impressing considering his level of raw strength. He was currently within a special facility designed by the nation to allow the highest level combatants to spar, train, and hone their powers without massive destruction.

He had dedicated a large portion of his time to this place, enough to gain the public attention. While there was no rules on approaching him, he seemed to constantly have people approaching him. People that had questions, that merely wanted to pay respect, or something else. He took the time to speak with each one between his work outs, breaking all protocol and discipline which he strictly stuck to before his imprisonment.

His people, and this world, needed reassurance he was still here. Truly and utterly.

END POST | COMING HOME

faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] JfH75kA
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] H8Tyk70
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Empty Re: faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei]

Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:35 pm
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] HE8qhvL

Saisei Satō | A Man's Dream

After his visit with Liuva there wasn't much of a case for Saisei to not stick around here in Africa. After all, with everything that had happened previously with Hayden, Vastime and the people of the continent, it was a simple matter for him to stick around really. If it weren't for his visit prior he wouldn't have found out so many different things about himself. Of course, Saisei was still Saisei, no matter what memories came to be he wouldn't falter from his path.

Liuva had told him of what could only be described as a modern day coliseum, an area in Vastime that the strongest of men and women arrived to beat themselves into a blood pulp. Though he wouldn't be partaking, it was a great learning experience for him to take interest in such a place. Having just arrived, the pink-haired young man was far from the oddest thing in the room.

Frankly, he was the least odd.

Throngs of people had surrounded a small area near the center of the room, question after question flying from their mouths without retaliation. Saisei's height seemed to pale in comparison to some of the men that circled the area, their obviously toned muscles were quite a sight. Without thought, he started to lean forward in an attempt to move but was met with immediate backlash. The group dispersed shortly before area gave way to what seemed so interesting to those in the room.

"Y'know, that explains a lot."

Saisei chuckled, his eyes scanning Hayden's body as if he laid witness to a dead man walking. He can't say it was surprising, his time away from the world was obviously one met with quite a lot of changes. Stepping forward, Saisei tried his best to give the man his space as he watched person after person come and go. Hayden was ever popular, clearly.

"Can't lie to myself, I couldn't imagine talking to this many people without needing a break."

Those who walked by side-eyed the young man, their confusion as to why he spoke to himself aloud raising eyebrows left and right. That was Saisei, though. Always true to his own oddities.

END POST | A Single Chrysanthemum Stands By The Wayside

faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] FXpoQxJ
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Empty Re: faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei]

Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:36 pm

Hayden | DENTED IRON

He was a shell of the man he used to be. The broad shoulders that once seemed impenetrable, the sharp irises which seemed ready to challenge anyone, and a body seemingly carved from marble had been replaced. He looked thinner. His frame was smaller despite the muscles which adorned his body, seemingly attached to a skeletal body. It was unnerving. But despite that his eyes seemed to still hold that muted fire to them, ever present and ready for whatever path laid ahead of him.

When the voice of Saisei hit Hayden’s ears it caused some pause in him. Most people didn’t speak too kindly of fate, of destiny, and Hayden was one of them. But something aligned in this moment, a familiar presence he couldn’t quite explain that caused him to place the weight back on the bench. He sat up slowly, an elbow resting on a scarred knee as he brought his gaze to Saisei.

“They want answers. The least I can do is speak with them. Regardless of my own limitations.”

That was the core of who he was in spite of everything. When his people, or anyone, needed him he would be there. A man utterly committed to a cause, pushing himself to achieve it at the cost of his body. Even now looking weaker than he had ever been, he was still a pillar of the world. His eyes seemed to take the form of Saisei for a moment as if appraising him more than he had done anyone else.

“You came for a reason. You have my attention.” Straight to the point cutting through the miasma which might surround it. The room seemed to grow silent. Some might see it as hostility with the amount of pressure surrounding the two. But in truth it was just an avoidable reality that two men with no history seemed to be inexplicably drawn to converse.

Who was this man?

END POST | COMING HOME

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:41 pm

Chills ran through his body without hesitation, his hair standing on end as Hayden spoke. It was a moment of weakness, almost. Saisei's body reacted in a way that he couldn't necessarily understand outside of their fated meeting from before. That meeting, of course, leading him to find out who he was at his core. Though dead, Azure Iramasha lived on in some way or another.

Fidgeting from left to right with his hands, the young man tried to keep it cool in front of someone he had no real connection with in his present life. Looking around the rather large room they occupied, it felt like all eyes were on them. Not only were their eyes attached but even their energy exuded in ways he didn't think was possible.

"Answers are always appreciated. Believe it or not, I knew a guy who felt he should answer to everyone. Even in the face of death, he seemed to be quite interested in keeping his people pleased."

Saisei smiled, the same pleasant smile that Hayden had seen time and time again. As complete strangers, it was still obvious. At his core, Saisei was a spitting image in regards to Hayden's past as a younger man. Azure Iramasha and Hayden shared quite a lot together, both in life and their relationships. Frankly, nearly everything they shared was one in the same, it just so happens Hayden didn't wind up dead like his brother in arms.

"Saisei, my name is Saisei Sato. I'll be frank with you, I'm sure you won't exactly believe me but for the sake of time, let me be forward with you."

Stepping forward, Saisei moved his hands from his pockets to in front of him to grasp what very little strings he had left to the past. Steely eyes took in Hayden's form, his body was a far cry from what he had seen all those months ago. He was still the same man he was before though, his determination and very being continued to shine brighter than the sun itself.

"I heard you, the day everything went wrong here in Vastime. Not only did I hear you but you didn't speak to me. You were... speaking to something different. Something inside of me. Now, that something has become clear, a little too clear. I said my name was Saisei but you may have known me before, by a different name."

In his grand attempt to explain away the impossible, the young man stood before Hayden as a previous king, one in the same. He sought an acceptance of sorts from someone who knew who he was at his core. His true nature.

"Azure Iramasha. I believe that you should know that name too well. I imagine you've rarely heard it spoken in years too."

Words were hard to form, it seemed.

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:16 am

Hayden | DENTED IRON

‘Azure Iramasha.’

A name that Desmond Hayden thought about often in regards to many things, most notably how he failed him. Beyond anything else, beyond the bloodshed they had spilled together, he was his brothers-in-arms so long ago. In his most solemn and quiet moments the cold fact he had never solved the death of his oldest… rival? Mentor? Ally? It stung him like no other, it created a void in his heart that he rarely spoke on. His greatest failure.

And to hear this young man before him, who reminded him so keenly of that failure, claim to be the man who died so long ago did something to him. Like a gear turned in his head that sparked a wellspring of forgotten energy and power, his words failing him. The intensity that boiled to the surface on his dumbstruck face was soon replaced, sucking in a deep breath. Emerald irises gazing at the young man as white noised filled his head, like a rising pressure that was soon to explode.

“Everyone, get back.”

The words cut through the air like hot steel through butter, signaling that Hayden was done talking with most everyone. That whatever was going to happen was going to be violent and dangerous. This man who claimed to be the Azure Iramasha would need to back those claims up with words that far exceeded anything that could be done with words. Instead Hayden slowly brought his hands upward, his right hand slowly cracking each finger on his left hand as he spoke.

“Azure Iramasha.” He rolled the name around in his mouth for a moment as he slowly worked on his fingers, the slow cracking noise filling the room. “He died on the moon, years ago. My greatest failure wasn’t his death. It was not getting the justice he deserved.” He’d comment slowly as he began to walk sideways, closer towards the center of the room far away from anyone. Assuming Saisei followed in parallel his eyes never left him, focused pupils peering into his soul.

“Because in our profession, in our lives, death is an inevitability. I know that well, even if I have staved mine off. So to hear someone walk into my domain, and claim to be my long dead ally, is something that must be proven. If you are Azure Iramasha you should know, I’m not the most eloquent of men.”

He stopped within the center of the room, his body canted slightly as he stood at his full height. A tension felt in the air as every mortal and immortal in the room bore witness to this momentous occasion. Some might often forget that before Hayden was a king, before he was a vizard, shinigami, or whatever; he was a soldier. A fighter. And his scarred, weakened, body spoke volumes to the trials it had endured.

“So prove your claim, or die trying.”

Whatever distance between them seemed to become non-existent as Hayden took a step forward, the world itself lagging behind his movements. When it came to the realms of physicality, he was peer to none. Even with the loss of his Zanpakatou, his body was a weapon in itself. Far stronger than any man-made weapon, that moved at speeds simply incomprehensible to the human mind. As he approached Saisei like a jet, lagging a second behind him was a massive compression and explosion of wind and sound. This room thankfully has been designed to shield those within and outside it from the catastrophic effects.

While not his peak ability, this was the warm up. A test to see where Saisei was at, and also to see where Hayden was at. His hand extended, seeking to latch onto the face of the young man, intending to force him into the ground. His death grip easily able to crush steel or any head which didn’t have the resistance to deal with, his fingers digging into the skull would certainly cause some level of physical pain that he had no doubt AZURE IRAMASHA would be able to ignore.

His hand would attempt to shoot downward if latched onto his head, intending to smash his face into the ground. A brutal tactic which easily had the power behind it to collapse concrete or whatever man-made metals existed. The room’s protective field and super-natural enhancements buckled slightly but not to any worrying degree, as Hayden would attempt to use that half-second to drag Saisei on the ground face first before shot-putting him across the room.

“AAAARGH!”

His mouth opened in a full throated roar, veins pulsing on his neck as his fingers curled into claws. His arms pulled back as he unleashed the cry of a fighter, warrior, into the field. The effects of his Hollow are still ever present, as the innate rage and negative emotions he felt seemed to manifest in a thick pulsating red and blue reiatsu.

Excitement filled his body.

END POST |

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:23 am

There wasn't anything Saisei could do in the moments that passed after those fateful words escaped his lips. When you tell a nearly dead man that yet another dead man had somehow risen from said death in a way never seen before you'd likely give them the side eye. Frankly, he deserved more than a side eye. Saisei deserved the worst of the worst, scum of the earth threw things like dead names around. It was his name, however. No matter what those thought, he was within his right to finally brandish it once more.

He followed Hayden with crystal clear vision, his eyes refusing to break from the King before him. The air felt thick, a near ooze forming as they found themselves moving from the bench press towards the center of the room. Making way for their arrival, a majority of folks seemed to disperse and look from the fringes. It was clear they were in for a treat if Hayden's words rang true.

"Yeah. Death is a funny thing if you ask me. I didn't really know where I was from, where I was born, how I was born. Frankly, I'm here in a world that I wasn't exactly given any right to live in. Not just that, not ONLY that, but I've been put through the ringer. For what, to be the memory of some guy I don't know? Some guy whose name means more than my very life?"

Saisei was rather casual with his words, a smile following each and every syllable. Though he complained, a lot, it never ceased to amaze him the life that he was afforded. His words were filled with vitriol and anger yet... his expressions spoke another story. The story that filled his face was one of trust, one of interest and excitement. The young man couldn't help but radiate with feelings that were far too foreign. It wasn't just excitement. There were few words that could describe what began to fuel the two men and their meeting of fate. Fate, that was the feeling at Saisei's core that he couldn't shake.

"Usually, I'd agree with you. Death is an inevitability. I guess I'm what you'd call a strike of fate. Unlucky fate, if you asked me."

Hayden's words continued to spill, filling Saisei with a sense of urgency. It didn't take a genius to figure the meaning behind his very, very obvious words. He asked for it, you reap what you sow, so to speak.

"Gladly."

Before the word could even complete an audible sound, the air between Saisei and Hayden vibrated wildly, the energy produced by Hayden's sheer force shaking the conception of reality to it's core. To the world around them, Hayden likely disappeared from sight entirely, for Saisei this was just another Sunday in the field. As obvious as it may be that Hayden held himself back it was clear that he struck with the intent to kill. Anyone who would be a disrespect to the moniker of Azure Iramasha would be wiped from the face of the earth without another question. That was unfortunate for Saisei, it could have been his end finally.

"You're a bit of a hothead aren't you?"

Through the hazy air the crowd around the two men could only see the aftermath of Hayden's forward assault. His fingers gripped the young man's skull with ease, enough pressure applied to his forehead from the impact to leave an open wound, a gash if Saisei had to guess. In return, Saisei held firmly to Hayden's forearm with both hands, his slender fingers digging into his darkened skin without measure. The pain was measurable but inconsequential, he'd had worse at one point or another. He was simply lucky enough to have the distance closed with respect rather than reckless abandon.

The ground beneath the two became decrepit, folding upon itself as Hayden tried to force Saisei into its loving embrace. Things didn't go to plan, the floor simply buckled and shook wildly. Clearly this place was meant for the two of them to come to blows so it held together far better than it had any right to, if Hayden was serious he could have been a bloody mess sprawled along the ground by now. That was neither here nor there though, the King refused to let up and continued to keep Saisei on his toes. Metaphorically of course now that he was flying through the sky. To lessen the blow from a man like himself was one thing, to refuse his strength was another entirely.

"I imagine you could play a bit more fair don't you think? I'm closer to a kid than you know. Sort of."

His words rang true of course, his realistic age being something crazy like five or six, not that someone in such a dangerous situation should be joking so casually. Saisei didn't tend to keep track given he was special in a way. Following the momentum of Hayden's throw, Saisei came to a skidding halt on the opposite side of the building. The space between the men had grown considerably and would only lead to an advantage for him. Faster, stronger, likely smarter, Hayden had it all. The one thing Saisei had that he didn't? The determination to not die.

"Try not to kill me too fast."

That ever present Azure-esque attitude seeped through each and every word that escaped his being. As if to egg Hayden on, Saisei's words were fast and clear, much like his movements. All it took was a single leap for Saisei to find himself mere steps from Hayden's vicinity, his stance lowering in the blink of an eye as he tried to reciprocate Hayden's own conviction. With a single shift of his weight forward, he attempted to bring all of his outward energy into a single boiling point at the front of his right fist, his specialty of course. Targeting his lower abdomen, Saisei approached at blistering speeds. If he was frank with himself it likely wouldn't mean much to the man, eat one punch and move on. That's why he continued his assault with yet another blow, alternating from left to right fist twice more. With both turns of his fists he also alternated the high points of his collected energy to match with the rhythm of his blows making the most of his closed position.

In hopes of not finding himself as mince meat mere moments later, the young man centered himself before preparing for Hayden's inevitable return of blows. A single streak of blood found its way along the bridge of his nose, cliché.

"Cant imagine you're gonna be nice to me now, no?" Saisei croaked aloud in hopes Hayden's ears weren't full of his own screaming to drown out anything that may find its way weaseling in.

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:28 am

Hayden | RUSTED KING

When Azure, no Saisei, inevitably launched his counter assault Hayden’s fists were raised in something typical of a boxer. A sharp focus to his mind as people witnessed a fighter who was optly in his element, even with no Zanpakatou to call his own he was still beyond one of the most formidable fighters. But the first blow that Saisei launched aimed for his midsection would find it’s path uninterrupted as it struck iron. The reason for this was known in the same split second, as a callous fist would match him striking him in the chin.

For every punch that was sent his way, another one was returned in kind. As if the idea of defense was a foreign concept entirely, instead overwhelming offense was what cemented Hayden was one of the foremost monsters. In a different time, years ago, his body could handle such a style. And perhaps now he still held that spark, but the years of damage built up on his body mixed with the loss of his regenerative powers made themselves known.

For when the barrage of blows ended on both of their parts, Hayden took a single step backwards. Unheard of in the crucible, the king was never one to show weakness. But this singular action spoke volumes to the accumulated damage he sustained, as the coopery taste of blood was known. A single droplet of blood sliding from the corner of his mouth as a thumb came to wipe it.

“I don’t think I will.”

The man chimed as he rolled his shoulders backwards, lowering his guard. Instead of the formidable stance of a boxer, he shifted his stance with his center of gravity going low. His arms opened up slightly as his poster changed. His stance is more akin to a brawler, to a man who would throw all his weight behind his punches. His lips pulling back into a toothy grin, his eyes burning with focused determination.

Saisei was right. Hayden did not have the determination not to die. His heart and will was focused on a singular entity. So vivid within his mind, shining so brightly, it was the lighthouse that guided his actions: Triumph.

He moved towards Saisei with the insane speed that he had earned, this fight evolving into a contest of bloods as expected. His arm extended outwards in a wild overhand swing, easily enough force behind it to crack a city. Even the windforce generated by such movement led out a soaring boom throughout the battlefield, as a cry left his mouth. The next blow that would follow would be him pivoting on his foot, his knee cocking upwards as he twisted his body sending a forward kick aimed to blast him backwards. Hayden of course bringing his knee back down as he extended his arms out, walking to him as he spoke.

“Azure Iramasha taught me many things, he was the only metric I measured myself by. If even an ounce of him, a shred of his soul is in you, then I will know. In Vastime we believe, the measure of a person, is revealed when they struggle in conflict.” He’d cast his glance to the sidelines, to the raptured glances of civilians and warriors alike. An audience for the greatest show in the world.

“To wager everything! To place one's name, honor, and legacy on the line and to win, or lose with sufficient grace, there is no greater glory. Saisei Sato. Show my people who you are!”

Hayden’s voice was not simply a yell, he did not merely speak. It was the projection of hundred of years of ambition, strength, conflict, and a thousand other emotions made manifest. The passionate man that he was so long ago when Azure Iramasha met him. This was a return to form, perhaps wiser and stronger, but still the same man who felt so deeply. So as the roar left his mouth, and veins pulsed on his neck, at some point, a grin formed.

A grin so genuine and true, that one might mistake it for true happiness.

END POST | KNOCK IT OFF

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:44 am
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] V0fKT7Y

Saisei Satō | A Dream Realized

Whether he liked it or not, Hayden's intentions were very clear. Crystalline in structure and from within a deep part of his psyche. The only reason Saisei was afforded and audience like this was for one reason and one reason only. If it weren't for Azure Iramasha, the blood running down his forehead and the ache of his knuckles would be gone. His focus would be elsewhere, likely with the Vanetti back in Italy. If it weren't for Azure Iramasha, Saisei Sato wouldn't be here. Vastime, Earth, whatever you'd attribute 'here' to. That wasn't the case. Fate was cruel at times while fruitful at others, that was one of those times.

Each blow he landed against Hayden held firm. Of course, it was met with exactly what he expected. Though fast, Saisei was a less capable fighter than the king. They weren't light years apart but experience leads you further down a path than skill can. Saisei had skill, Hayden had both. Unfortunate. Centering could only do so much for one person, each knuckle that dug into his pale skin left ugly and bruised marks, gashes littering his body as if turned into a training dummy for the Vastimian medical staff.

Following in the king's footsteps, Saisei took a single step forward and smirked, a gentle swish of the blood in his mouth was promptly followed by a violent spit at his comment. Old men were too cocky for him, he dealt with that enough in the Vanetti family. If Hayden didn't know any better he'd find himself limping just as much as Saisei will be if given the chance.

"Big talk for a guy bar-"

The air shook, Saisei's eyes darted in tandem to Hayden's ridiculous speeds. It nearly took the wind out of him just from merit of the speed and subsequent pressure that followed. Split second thinking was required for a man of Hayden's prowess, Saisei's body moving through instinct rather than thought. It took everything in him just to take the full brunt of Hayden's fist against the base of his forearms, the blow sending him skidding backward a few inches. His head moved above his arms, immediate bruising formed along his forearms as his eyes were met with the full force of the king's foot. Yet again, mere thought left him moving in ways he couldn't full admit or understand, a sense of history being clearly displayed by the blows sent his way.

The full force of his foot coming into contact with the palms of his hands send a shockwave of pain through his body, his figure sprawling wildly as he felt backward into what seemed to be a well-made barrier of sorts, if it weren't for such a contraption Saisei would have taken out a wall or two. Not only did pain follow this blow but rather large sums of skin were torn from his palms in an ugly fashion. If there was anything Saisei was after all this it'd definitely, without a doubt, be a bloody mess.

And then again, with the talking. Saisei talked a lot, he had no room to complain. Hayden? Maybe it was the king business, maybe it was a storied history that drove him to continue on and on and on. It didn't matter. All the mattered was that he was clearly right. "Your people, if I may be so inclined to speak, aren't interested in me. I don't think so, at least." His words were cold, not without a sense of emotion but rather... clear? He was clear in his intent, in the phrasing and responses he spoke. As if it were all calculated, it was unlike Saisei. To Hayden, he may find it more akin to the Azure he knew near the end of his life. A man without a soul, the one long dead on the Moon.

"I don't feel very lucky to be found in relation to this Azure guy. At first I couldn't comprehend what I was. Soon after that, I felt that whatever I was didn't matter, I was lackluster in relation to this great Azure. After that? Well, while I'm still trying to figure it out, I know my place in the world. Saisei Sato is a man of his own, a man who exists in a realm without Azure Iramasha. Alive or dead, I am who I am. Though he may have been a king, I am but a boy."

A long breath escaped his bloody lips, genuine concern crossing his mind as he began to think of what he could say, or rather do, to make Hayden recognize him as Saisei Sato, a man only connected to Azure Iramasha by name in this day and age.

"You want a show? I'll give you a show."

Much akin to the way Hayden spoke, Saisei's words rang throughout the building as if he spoke from a speaker system imbedded in the very walls. The energy that radiated from his voice left those in the audience concerned, his words invading their minds without a second notice. Azure Iramasha's Will, Saisei's Will, left those in the room with a clear sense of thought. He wasn't a toy for the great Vastimian King. Far from it.

Saisei's own face lit up with excitement, Hayden's careful steps forward mattered very little to the young man. If Hayden wasn't careful, this little cub would have him as bloody a mess as himself. A single step launched Saisei forward, a large swing of his right arm flying directly at Hayden's chest. As if to clothesline the man, his fist aimed for the center of his chest and followed with force from the entirety of his arm. Followed by yet another blow from his left in a similar fashion, he dug his feet into the ground for further support before lowering his body to a small crouch. From that crouch sprang his body with a surgical nature. His blows were wild but second nature at this point, his hands combined into a single hammer aimed directly towards Hayden's chin at blistering speeds. Saisei meant business whether or not these blows landed, clearly.

In the midst of all of this came familiar words that, if Hayden were keen on listening, would ring clearly in his mind. Hell, if Saisei's Will had anything to say about it, he wouldn't get a choice to hear these words or not.

"I don't know what I did to deserve any of this shit on my plate. I got a dead guy's name attached to my every move, another dead guy always talking in my damned head and a brain full of fucking memories that I don't have any recollection of. Imagine that. Imagine existing in a world where everything you were, everything you stood for, none of it mattered. I didn't exist, not until now. Not until Chifuyu helped guide me along my way. Saisei Sato exists, I am who I am and none of this shit is gonna keep dragging me down."

Though Saisei's words weren't cruel or disrespectful towards Azure, he was clearly mad. Not anger at Azure, not anger at those who felt anything for Azure but rather, anger towards himself. None of it mattered, if Saisei had been smarter from the get go he wouldn't have had to struggle. If Saisei would have simply thought like a normal human being, none of this shit would have left him scarred. Hayden clearly knew that if he cared to listen.

END POST | Imelda's Lapdog

Spoiler:
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:33 am

Hayden | RUSTED KING

This was what he wanted, this absolute showing of who this man truly was. To rip back the facade that the world had constructed around him, and to see clearly and utterly the man that Saisei Sato was. Anyone who held the name, or walked with the soul, of Azure Iramasha was a titan in their own right. They just needed it brought out, just needed it grasp with callous hands and exposed to the air. And now that it was being put on display, as he rushed towards Desmond Hayden he grinned with an open mouth.

A roar of laughter escaped his lips as Saisei sent the first fist straight towards his chest, instead of counter-attacking the man tapped into the bottomless well of strength. He could feel his body protesting against this, each movement causing some level of damage to himself that was far less than what Saisei could inflict. Saisei’s hand would strike Hayden’s own as own closed fist, an erupting pressure causing a flicker in the energy system of the dome.

This small flicker was a sign of things to come, as violent and cataclysmic pressure was released by these men clashing. The next fight of Saisei’s would find the other hand of Hayden ounce again countering it, knuckles striking knuckles, as technicians broke a sweat stabilizing the barrier. Excess power being drawn from non-essential services to bolster the defenses, the crowd in awe at such a display.

Finally the double strike towards his chin would be met by Desmond leaning backwards, an explosion of wind erupting forth. However, a spray of blood would be seen as Saisei’s hands scraped his nose causing nosebleeds for the king. It was finally his turn to retaliate. Hayden could feel his hands throbbing in pain as he leaned to his left, taking a step forward quickly with far less explosive speed then might be expected. This wasn’t due to a loss of power, but simply because it was unexpected. Sometimes mixing things up was better than all out assault, and those hard won lessons where showing.

His hand would attempt to grasp the right arm of Saisei, jerking him towards Hayden as his other closed fist would shoot forward, this time with lightning speed. If not stopped or blocked it would be aimed directly at the nose of Saisei, with enough force to easily send him straight to the ground if Hayden wasn’t holding his arm. Which he would follow up with by opening his striking hand, before cocking his elbow and sending a backhand slap to Saisei face more to disorientate him than harm him.

Using that moment he would attempt to shove him backwards with that same hand, as he released him, with a palm strike to the solar plexus. Oddly familiar from the time that Azure Iramasha completely shattered his ribcage.

“Fuck that. If I existed in that world, I’d make it all matter. If something was in my way, I’d smash right through it. No one deserves the shit hand they’re dealt, but you play it! Everyone who came before us, we’re blessed to breathe the air they do! We make the best out of it, because that’s what humanity is. It’s not the fucking DNA that makes you, or the soul you got, it’s an idea. It’s something worth dying for, something worth living!”

Hayden would bring his hand up to swipe the bloodied nose he has, holding it upwards for the world to see. Not just for Saisei, but his nation and the world to see. That he was still a man who bled, that he struggled. That he was not the immovable, unbreakable, man that some thought he was. As if in a heat of passion he’d take a second to keep speaking, knowing that while this was a fight- it was something more too.

“You ain’t special because you got a dead man’s name attached to your actions. You ain’t nothin’ cause you got the legacy of a man I admired. You’re something special because you choose to make something of yourself, like anyone. Azure Iramasha had his story, he lived his life. He died a fucking martyr, he was more human than most men.”

It was therapeutic in a way to see himself in Saisei Soto, in a strange way. A part of him compared himself to his long deceased ally, but that was a losing game. To compare legacies with someone else, when Hayden had become his own man, was something that was insane. And to see Saisei distraught and moving past the weight of Azure’s name, well it hit close to home.

Azure Iramasha didn’t pick this man, or become him, because he was to be Azure 2.0. He did so, in Hayden’s eyes, because this guy was going to become someone big. Someone who mattered by their own merit.

“We do this thing, that we do, not because it’s… it’s… the smart thing to do. We do it because we have to. Because something in us, a million forgotten lives, calls us to. The world sees you. I see you, Saisei Sato.

He begins to walk towards Saisei, moving his finger as if pointing at him while shaking his arm slightly.

“You’re not Azure. But you got his heart. What you do with that, I’ll be watching.”

END POST | KNOCK IT OFF

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:03 am

Saisei Satō | A Dream Realized

The raw emotion that Saisei experienced throughout his short and meaningful time with Hayden was something he'd never forget. For a man who had seen so much, felt so much and did so much in a world that Saisei had barely seen... it was a thing of beauty. It was something that, to the end of his days, would eternally mark the map of his soul. That soul, of course, was the exact thing Hayden was so keen on viewing.

Saisei wondered to himself as Hayden met him blow for blow, wondering if all of this truly meant anything. Blood for blood, pain for pain, tears for tears. He truly felt that whatever Hayden had planned for him was coming to fruition. This mess of a fight, this childish nature that he shared so embarrassingly with the audience that surrounded the two, all of it steered the entire scenario to a singular point. That point was clear to everyone but Saisei. Was that his fault? No, not necessarily. That didn't leave him free of the consequences, however.

Things didn't seem entirely fair at this point. The near-hit that Saisei had landed on Hayden caused a ridiculous amount of blood to spray from his nose, covering the young man's face like a canvas. The speeds this man moved at were astounding, hard to track and even harder to account for. That didn't keep him from being just as menacing when he was slow and meticulous either. The immediate shift in stance and speed left Saisei dazed, Hayden's firm grasp on his arm leaving him near vulnerable. Things were getting a little to real.

Losing use of his right arm left him in quite the situation with Hayden's assault inbound. In a fit of frustration, Saisei couldn't help but think his way out of this situation the only way he knew how. With one movement leading to another some kind of self-inflicted damage was bound to come his way. Hayden's fist, despite its aim towards his nose, met the fleshy knuckles of Saisei's left hand. At the angle he had to engage with the blow and, frankly, the overwhelming power behind it, the damage had been done. A large gash splintered open along the now fragile hand, spanning from the front of his middle knuckle to the midway point of his hand. In regards to their little chess match, Hayden was the clear victor here.

Wincing at the pain wasn't enough, of course. The abrupt smack crossing his cheek left him dazed and confused like a child whose father laid them out in attempt to calm them down in some way or another. He couldn't shake this inescapable feeling of dread, this feeling that something deep inside of him couldn't be fixed. Following that smack was yet another blow, every ounce of air left in his lungs immediately brought to the surface. Gasping, stretching out to try to find some type of sense of breath, Saisei dropped to his knees as the king screamed and yelled. This and that, that and this, his words left him scarred. Maybe scarred wasn't the right word. Maybe it was that Saisei didn't want to hear any of this. Maybe, just maybe, he actually had a problem with being a walking dead man.

Click..

Hayden's words filled the young man's mind, thoughts racing as his previous struggle for air seemed to dissipate entirely. Life returned to his face, all within seconds of those fateful words being spoken. The one thing Saisei struggled to recognize his entire time in dealing with this was his sense of self. He felt alone in a battle that could only be won by outshining something he could never meet, something he could never feel or see with his own two eyes. But, in that moment, in the mere seconds that passed between the bloody mess that was his hand and Hayden's words dancing across his mind, his sense of self was whole. Saisei Sato wasn't Azure Iramasha and, fortunately enough, Azure Iramasha wasn't Saisei Sato. He was the man he truly wanted to be.

Tears streamed down Saisei's face as he struggled to raise from the ground. The pain was whatever, it wasn't the first time he hurt and wouldn't be the last. His struggle was solely based on the face that he couldn't help but feel a sense of immense joy. A joy that encompassed his entire body, mind and soul. He was himself, a shining beacon of hope that could stand beside Azure Iramasha as an equal, not as the same being. They were different, each had their quirks and little traits that made them, them. Finally standing and facing Hayden was a young man with a purpose in life, one that would leave him forever changed. Along with that purpose came a smile, one that beamed ear to ear. Blood and tears mixed and mingled, his ever shining smile fighting through it all.

"If you see me as me, if all of you see me as me." he spoke aloud, his eyes looking to the audience all across the room they occupied. "Then I expect your King to meet me as the man on the other side. The man with a will to triumph. In the face of death, I expect the respect I deserve. The respect I've earned."

Though to some it may seem cocky, Saisei hoped his words reached Hayden in the way only he could understand. The next moment that crossed would hopefully make his intentions fully clear. When Hayden came close enough for Saisei to attack him, the young man made up his mind. With a singular effort in mind he cocked back his right arm and, with every ounce of strength in his being, hurled it towards Hayden. It was clear he didn't expect it to hit anything in particular, that wasn't the meaning behind his final assault.

The young man didn't intend to hurt Hayden, he didn't intend to do anything. Hell, if it were a real fight Saisei could keep at this for quite a lot longer if he was honest with himself. If Hayden truly witnessed Saisei for who he was at his core, both as Azure Iramasha and Saisei Sato, he'd understand. If Saisei were a betting man, which he isn't, this was a bet he'd take any day. If he had to bet his life on whether or not Hayden understand what he wanted? He'd take that bet any day, any week, any year. It was an unspoken rule that only the truest of comrades could understand.

Azure Iramasha's Will was on display for all to see, Saisei Sato was on display for the world and those who wished to see him for what he truly was.

Hope.

END POST | Imelda's Lapdog

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum