Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 Empty Re: faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei]

Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:09 pm

Hayden | DENTED IRON

The world seemed to have a way of bringing everything together, perhaps it was fate or destiny but Hayden didn’t often buy into such things. He liked the idea of forging one’s own path regardless of the road laid before him. All those choices that led to his inevitable victory or demise constructed the man of who he was, and those around him. So when Saisei spoke he knew he made the right choices, said the right words, and could not see this young man clearly.

So he walked towards him as he raised his fist upwards, Hayden’s eyes going to with an almost amused laugh. Of course. His head rolled to the side slightly, his face marred by the crimson on his lips and nose. What a time to be alive, to feel the world in a way he hadn’t. To feel his muscles groaning against the efforts he put within them, to have his people and the world witness he was still the man they needed him to be.

“Curse my sentimentality.” He’d chuckle as he lifted a hand into the air to turn it into a fist, bringing it forward as it crashed against the hand of the young man. A gesture as old as he was. Instead of the ruthless assault of blows and trading of punches, this was much more controlled. A simple fist bump that spoke to the affirmation of both their words. “Get the hell out of my gym, I got more work to do.”

The words where harsh but his tone did not reflect that. Instead it was amused if not upbeat. What more could be said between the two men that was not expressed and laid bare for the world to see. Perhaps Saisei would rise to be a hero of the world, or it’s greatest threat, or perhaps a simple family man. Whatever the path that laid before the man, Hayden felt a kinship in him. That familiar feeling of a wayward soul cast on a path he knew not the end of, only that he must walkit.

And he walk it he would.

END POST |

faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 JfH75kA
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 Empty Re: faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei]

Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:22 pm
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 HE8qhvL

Saisei Satō | A Man's Dream

A bloody mess. One hell of a bloody mess, Saisei was. Standing above the rest of the men and women that fell silent in the gym, the young man stared at Hayden with a conviction that only the king could truly realize. That conviction matched Azure Iramasha's own when he was alive. Frankly, it nearly exceeded the man's conviction. That was neither here nor there of course, what had mattered was the world around him saw him for what he was, not what he used to be. To Saisei, that was an achievement through and through.

When the two men's fists met, the impact was far softer and controlled than either would use in a serious fight. No, in a serious fight either Saisei would be left dead on the wayside or the two of them would be incapable of standing. No, this was a show, a spectacle of sorts. As if to tell the world here I am, Saisei and Hayden both knew exactly what this meant at the end of the day. Saisei would leave a nasty mess and Hayden ever more excited for the future that may come. If there were any other outcome, well, it'd be rather sad really.

"Don't gotta ask me twice." He responded, his gentle smile leaving the audience of the gym in awe. Shortly thereafter, when Saisei turned away from the King and made his way towards the large doors of the gymnasium, an uproar of cheering and applause broke out from the Vastiamians that were attending the little spar. The cheering and applauding, as cringe as it may be, left a lasting impression on the young man. It made him feel alive with a sense of purpose, alive with a thought that maybe, just maybe, Hayden was right. Maybe there was a place for him on the world stage, even if that place was small. To Saisei, he couldn't help but find solace in that very fact.

Just before he could leave the main room of the gymnasium, he turned back towards Hayden and the people beginning to flood the center of the room again and shouted aloud.

"If you need me, or anyone for that matter, I'll be in the infirmary. I might be standing but I could use a few stitches, not gonna lie to you. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers, everyone. And, again..." A short pause followed a hard and fast bow, Saisei's body reacting on its own without thought.

"Thank you."

With that, he left the King to his devices and moved along the halls of the outside portion. Standing tall and proud, the young man left with the conviction of making change. He was finally at the starting line it seemed.

END POST | A Single Chrysanthemum Stands By The Wayside

faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
faith in the heart of the tarnished [Hayden/Saisei] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum