Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Empty Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri]

Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:36 pm
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Header2

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

All things were good in small bits, even if they were together Yugiri wasn't tied at the hip to her boyfriend and so she gave him a memorable experience for a parting gift, told him that she'd see him around and went to go catch up with Ira in Europe. She did want to catch up with Erchanhardt as well given that she'd missed him last time around and instead met Rafaela who had a nice bit of spunk to her.

She didn't like Italy, this place had deteriorated after World War 4 and it felt like corruption was around every corner. It just made her uncomfortable every time that she was here but she kept a low profile, as best as she could really. It was a good chance to try and do some passive surveillance, it wasn't like she was greatly attached to Erchanhardt's empire - moreso himself - but with their shared border and she didn't want it to cause trouble for him so keeping an eye on it was just a favour really.

Taking another sip of her drink through the straw she continued down the street, trying to keep the image of being a plain tourist was exploring Enna.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Gamma_Signature
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] CHARACTER_LISTStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] GRAPHICS_THREADStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] TIMELINE_THREAD
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Empty Re: Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri]

Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:47 pm

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] HE8qhvL

Saisei Satō | A Dream Realized

Drip, drip, drip.

Saisei swiped at his forehead, the pounding sound of metal meeting metal racking his brain on repeat as he worked away tirelessly. His hammer met the head of a nail on repeat, a new nail replacing the last as he made his way down a large two by four. The warmth of the sun smacking his already worked to the bone body left him with quite a lot of wants. A cool glass of whatever would do just find about now.

It was his day off with the Vanetti, his time being spent doing whatever in town. That meant that, of course, he'd find himself clearly taken advantage of by the townsfolk. As much as they liked him they were very clear about their intentions. If it weren't for how kind he was at times he wouldn't so obviously be taken advantage of. It was in his nature though, why would he change over something so trivial?

"Man you people work me to the bone."

Pulling away from the two by four that he had now attached to a nearby fence, he wiped his forehead clean before admiring his work. Saisei was getting quite a bit better with his hands, he appreciated how fine his work could be at times. Stepping towards the street and watching folks run by, Saisei rubbed his nose and thought aloud.

"I gotta say, the space I've made for myself here in Enna ain't too bad. I kinda like it here."

Without hesitation, his eyes darted further down along the street, his eyes finding a familiar figure in the distance. That same energy signature, that same gait, that freakishly white hair. What the hell was Yugiri doing in Italy?

"No shot..."

Saisei wildly waved his arms in the sky from left to right, an attempt at making himself more visible. As dumb as he looked he was sure the people of Enna were used to it by now, Yugiri too. If anything, they'd grown both accustomed and pleasantly surprised to his quirky and odd nature. Saisei had grown a considerable amount himself too, of course. Less odd than before, a bit darker skinned thanks to the Italian sun and a few inches taller. He was growing into his own, finally.

"YUGIRI!!! OVER HERE."

His voice echoed across the street, his arms still as wild as ever. He couldn't be more obvious, that same pink hair always sticking out like a sore thumb. He truly was still Saisei at his core.

END POST | Imelda's Lapdog

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] FXpoQxJ
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Empty Re: Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri]

Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:04 pm

Now she could've just walked away now that she'd be caught, what exactly was he doing in Italy? More importantly, what was he doing being an idiot like he was. It just made her sigh a little to herself before she took a step and left an afterimage in the spot were she was standing. The real Yugiri appearing next to Saise in a flash and wearing a scowl.

"What are you doing shouting down the whole town like that, you idiot?"

She said scolding him while she tapped her foot impatiently waiting for an answer, just because she knew how he was didn't mean that she wouldn't let loose on him for acting this way. Taking another sip out of her drink while she cocked her head to the side and stared off in the distance.

What was he doing here was the real question that came to mind, shouldn't be that surprising though, right? They did meet in France after all.

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] CHARACTER_LISTStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] GRAPHICS_THREADStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] TIMELINE_THREAD
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:48 pm

Saisei's eyes drifted from Yugiri's previous position and let out an audible gasp. Not the sort of gasp that was filled with surprise, more like the type of gasp that accompanied someone getting scared or worried. Like a jump scare, he couldn't help but find himself a bit in awe by her movements. If anything, Yugiri sure was something else compared to most of the people Saisei knew.

"Aye, you gotta calm down with that. Gonna give me a heart attack."

He smiled at the girl, repeating his previous wipe of sweat yet again as he tried his best to at the very least look presentable. It had been awhile since he had seen her let alone spoken to her. If anything, it was a sigh of relief to know everyone he knew from before Uruguay seemed to be doing well enough on their own. Ira, now Yugiri, it seemed like everyone from his past seemed to find time for him all of a sudden.

"What do you mean shouting down the town? They're my people, Yugiri. Mi casa su casa sort of thing. You'll like it here, don't worry. Don't worry."

That big old smile of his lit up the world with ease, a thumb jutting towards his chest a bit as he spoke with gusto.

"I'm a bit of a thing here, thank you very much. What the hell are you even doin' here? Ira told me you were off somewhere with some boytoy or somethin'."

He poked and prodded at her with his words, hoping for some type of response. Saisei couldn't help but be surprised, it sure was crazy to see Yugiri of all people here in little Italy.

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:01 pm

Yugiri ignored the whole deal of settling down on her speed, if people couldn't keep up with her then that was their issue for someone that was dedicated on improving her own hoho there was not a chance that she'd ever stop trying to reach the apex and beyond of what one could do with the flash step. Instead she just shrugged in response.

"I wouldn't call Italy a place I'd want to say is my people but if you insist."

The vizard said with a sigh, blaming his naivety and ignorance about the fact that this whole country had just come under the thumb of a particular woman. Yugiri didn't trust anyone here in this nest of snakes, she'd let him live out his little fantasies though because it was his business.

"He's not a boytoy thank you very much, he's a master of the sword and unnmatched with it... I'm here to catch up with Ira though, and I guess I'll see Erchanhardt later as well."

She said smugly, completely willing to talk up her boyfriend. After all, he was with her so he was the best, right? Something like that anyway.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:10 pm

"My people are my people thank you very much. The townsfolk are great at listening and are very intent on keeping me fit and full."

Saisei waved towards the fence around a nearby shop that he had started solid work on. For the most part, the fence was nearly completely fixed save for just the gate. He had stopped his work for clear reason of course, if Yugiri hadn't just randomly appeared for god knows what reason he would be done by now clearly. Her words on whoever this boytoy was left him a bit perplexed. Saisei figured if Yugiri talked him up he must be something special. Fair enough.

"I actually saw Ira the other day believe it or not. How is Erchanhardt? Old man surely has his hands full I imagine. I'm a bit busy myself believe it or not."

Looking towards the shop he previously started work on, Saisei nodded to a few men that walked by before turning back towards Yugiri once more. The people of Enna were far more pleasant than he expected, they went hand in hand despite how foreign Saisei himself was. Hell, he even started picking up a bit of a serious knack for conversation in Italian nowadays. A bit longer and he'd have another language to curse in or something.

"Master of the sword? Can't say I know a lot of guys like that. Seems kind of familiar for some reason, not sure why..."

Still, Saisei was surprised. Yugiri found herself a man, huh? What a bizarre world they occupied.

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:23 pm

"Sure they're not just stringing you along."

She said with a mix of teasing and genuine insight into whether that could just be manipulating him, Yugiri was a bit more cynical than most people and expecting the worst of people was just the nature of how she operated. Better to expect someone to betray you or try and use you than to give the benefit of the doubt and be burnt for it.

"Mhm, Ira is somewhere around here. I can sense her reiatsu a bit of a ways off."

Faint as it was, Yugiri did hone in on it and grasp the intangible spirit ribbon that told her that the not so little anymore girl was around somewhere but she was bigger now and unlike when she was smaller and younger, Yugiri was far more lax about what had started as being responsible for her wellbeing.

"Ruling an empire to the North, supposedly with a woman now. Apparently set to marry her, or something like that."

She explained while putting her lips on the straw and getting another mouthful of the drink. Pondering a little bit how it seemed that everyone around her was settling down or getting into romance. Erchanhardt, Ira supposedly... herself, though it still surprised her that Fuuen crafted such an elaborate way to tie her down like that in some way. Still a little weird to think about but she did like him.

"So Saisei, got a girl yet or still running around trying to teach yourself how to swim?"

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:26 am

"Positive. You know me, I ain't that gullible. I like to think so, at the very least."

Saisei was a bit offended by Yugiri's statement but understood where she was coming from. It wasn't exactly unfair to expect the worst from most of the Earth, even if he was the one vouching for them. She was well within her right to feel that way. Saisei, of course, was far less inclined to accept that sort of notion. Earth was worth saving, even those who were what you'd call manipulative.

"I actually quite enjoyed my talk with Ira. It was... eye opening, to say the least."

He smiled, the time he and Ira spent together was quite an interesting period. He didn't get to talk to others on such a... basic level. Most people wanted something, Ira wasn't the type to talk just to get something from someone like Saisei. Rubbing his sweat covered hands against his pants, he moved towards the store he previously attended for work to catch a bit of shade under a nearby awning. Ushering Yugiri to follow, surprise spread along his face at the news of Erchanhardt having a woman now.

"What is with this stuff? Ain't no way everyone is just getting married or somethin'. Like, I'm not really the dating type..."

He blushed a bit, smiling to himself. Saisei wasn't the type to date, he truly meant that. He didn't have the time to really save the world and save a girl or something of that nature. Yugiri's question was a bit surprising but fair. Seemed everyone found themselves busy romantically lately.

"No. I've gotten quite a bit better at swimming, mind you. But no, no lady in the cards for me. I'm not exactly known for keepin' girls entertained. Figured you knew that already though."

Pulling at his shirt repeatedly to try his best to cool off, he watched folks go about their days as per the usual. This was his life as of late, working in town and keeping himself busy. No time for a girl in a place like this. Imagine, Saisei with an Italian girl? Weird.

"This boyfriend of yours nice? Can't imagine you bein' with someone who ain't at least a bit fun."

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:49 am

Yugiri just snickered when he insisted that he wasn't gullible, she didn't even need to comment beyond that since her action said all it needed that she didn't believe him at all. Saisei was incredibly naive and gullible in her eyes, maybe a bit like she was back in the day before she got some life experience outside of the suffocating environment of the nobility.

"Ah well, it's not like I imagined to end up with Fuuen, he's just that good though to sneak up on me like that hehe. These things just happen sometimes."

She thought that love was just that, spontaneous and unplanned. Maybe she did extend the ability for him to shoot his shot and try to court her but Yugiri did not expect him to be so earnest or dedicated, she liked that though. The initial letter that she received was that kind of spontaneous thing that supported her idea though. The out of nowhere surprise.

"You don't cope very well with girls, I agree. You get incredibly shy when you see them na~ked too."

Singing it a little bit to further tease him and make him a bit flustered at having to be reminded of learning that she was in fact not a cat and a woman. It still made her laugh a little bit while thinking back to it.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:25 am

"Excuse me?"

Saisei was incapable of thinking, his mind being completely washed by the name Fuuen. Fuuen, the same guy that told Saisei he was being an autistic kid who couldn't fit a bunch of stuff in his brain? The same exact guy with no concept of memory? Surely she was joking, right? A look of confusion filled his face before he groaned, looking far down the road before speaking aloud.

"This is a joke, right? Last time I spoke to Fuuen I'd be what you'd consider a child still. Still green. I mean there isn't any chance that you're being serious."

He leaned forward on his knees, staring Yugiri down with a deadly intent. He wasn't angry or disappointed, he was just genuinely baffled. Fuuen must be someone entirely different these days, no chance he ends up with a chick like Yugiri without a bit of work. Saisei knew that well enough even if they weren't super close.

"What's that supposed to m-"

Red flushed across his cheeks, one of the hands previously occupying his knee jutting a finger right at the woman. As if to contest her statement, Saisei's eyes grew squinted and focused on her own.

"Don't get confused, I just respect women and their personal space. I'm sure, if given the chance, the love of my life would find it comforting that I was in her vicinity while naked. Surely."

His words became a bit more proper and filled with hope rather than a playful tone. Saisei wasn't exactly on his hands and knees here, he didn't care if he found someone to spend the rest of his life with. Wouldn't be bad, though. He wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Are you sure your boyfriend's name is Fuuen?"

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum