Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty Re: Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri]

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:26 am
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Header2

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

"That's awful, don't talk nonsense like that again. Keep it to yourself."

She said with a bit of a scowl, he was so upbeat and dumb sometimes that the things he said really made her wince from it. What was she supposed to do though otherwise? Encourage it? No way. Yugiri sighed though when he asked her about the length of her stay in Italy. Not long, ideally. She'd be in and out, get an idea of the place and what it was like. Then she'd let Erchanhardt know.

"I'll be gone soon, not a big fan of this place and I'll catch up with a friend elsewhere so if you want me, you're going to need to be prepared to slip out of your comfort zone, b~oy."

Yugiri taunted once again.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty Re: Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri]

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:40 am
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 HE8qhvL

Saisei Satō | A Dream Realized

"Hear you loud and clear. Less stupid out loud, try to internalize it. Completely fair."

With a nod, Saisei pointed towards the store and back to himself.

"If you're not gonna stay long, maybe visit one of the local shops and buy a nice outfit or somethin'. These folks are nice, would definitely recommend giving them a chance. And don't worry, I'm not scared to slip out of my comfort zones. I just have work to do for the lovely townsfolk. Once I get some of that stuff sorted maybe I'll make a trip to visit Erchanhardt. New lady, new place, been awhile since we've spoken. Can't hurt to visit."

Saisei stepped away and back to the pile of trash he compiled from his previous work. Gathering up the debris, he quickly huddled them around in his shirt and brought them to a nearby trash can. If anything, he'd have to come back another day to finish the work on the fence, time was ticking away a bit too quickly. He had a dinner tonight with the Vanetti and he couldn't miss it even if he wanted to. Jogging back to Yugiri, he stuck his hand out for a handshake given he wasn't exactly comfortable with hugging others still. A bit weird to randomly hug folks you know if it isn't a moment of happiness or something like that.

"Figure I'll see you soon then?"

The handshake was probably another weird gesture, a habit he had picked up from the Vanetti. Can't leave a meeting without some kind of goodbye.

END POST | Imelda's Lapdog

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:11 am
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Header2

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

"I have plenty of clothes thank you very much, also if I ever need more then I'll just become a cat for a while. Then I don't need any clothes but I bet you won't be able to look at my cat form anymore, will you?"

She teased him again while kicking off the tree and stretching out, the sporty looking attire she kept was perfect for getting around and running. No point trying to look excessively pretty when she aims for practicality over looks.

"Sure, see you soon."

When he held out his hand in pretty simple gesture, she cocked her head to the side and thought about it. A handshake was fine but she thought this was more her style and so she held out her fist and bumped his open hand a little. Any attempt of him to retort was only shot down because after a few seconds had past since she bumped her fist against him the image of her disappeared and the hoodie that she had been wearing was left falling to the ground with a cheeky little utsusemi to exit.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum