Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri]

Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:29 pm
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Header2

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

What a reaction that she was not expecting but she remained cool about it. The red eyes lazily looking over the scenery instead of at the astounded boy in front of her. After letting him share all the stammering, Yugiri shrugged.

"Would be weird if I didn't know my own boyfriend's name, wouldn't it?"

She shot back with a pout, it didn't sound that incredulous did it? She didn't think so but Yugiri did suppose that Fuuen wasn't as attractive to her when he had amnesia. Still a pretty face though and the core of him turned out to be pretty sweet too.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri]

Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:46 pm
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 HE8qhvL

Saisei Satō | A Dream Realized

"I'm just surprised."

He went quiet, looking down at his hands. Saisei felt a bit weird in regards to how he felt about Fuuen. He meant no disrespect by his reaction, was just weird. Fuuen seemed like a different kind of man when it came to his thoughts and feelings so the idea of him having memories and having serious thoughts that, you know, stick around? Was just a surprise to the young man.

"I gotta meet Fuuen again if he has memories. I mean, I doubt he remembers a guy like me. Still, our first time meeting was at the very least a bit odd. I actually stumbled on him when we were in America for a short time believe it or not. Would say I'm a different person from then, though."

Stretching his arms out, Saisei looked back from his hands to Yugiri then the street. Italy was a second home by this point it seemed to him, the folks he interacted with on a day to day were friendly. Friendly enough he wouldn't mind keeping them around for the foreseeable future. Of course, that wasn't up to him. The Vanetti had him on a bit of a leash, comes with the territory.

"So when do I get an invite to the wedding?"

END POST | Imelda's Lapdog

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:53 pm

"Well, I didn't find you with a floatie on this time so that works in your favour, doesn't it?."

Yugiri said with another smirk which disappeared after his next question. Happening to be sipping on her straw when he said it made her recoil and try to keep her composure rather than spluttering the sweet drink all over herself and the front of her.

"Eh? Don't be riduculous."

She said with a scowl, a little irked that he'd made her almost choke like that but also because she didn't think about that. Yugiri liked to think more in the present rather than being caught up with the future, it was dynamic and uncertain. No point thinking about it.

Her stance was squarely, she'll get to that if she gets to it and until then she'll continue to not think about it.

Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADStaying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Staying Out Of Trouble, Hmm? [Saisei, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:01 am

"Like I said, believe it or not but I have a better grasp on swimming now thank you very much."

He smiled, his fingers interlocking as she watched her physically recoil from his obvious marriage joke. The reaction brought surprise to the young man, so much surprise that he couldn't help break out in laughter. There was zero chance Yugiri had marriage in the cards any time soon. Knowing her, a marriage with anyone amounted to a random spur of the moment action rather than a well thought out conversation. It was a fair way to take life though, Saisei did too much thinking for him to not have his own marriage well thought out by now. Even without a partner, he knew what he wanted.

"Joking, I'm just joking-" he said fighting through his boisterous laughter. "It's alright, you have an invite to mine any day of the week. You already know what kind of future I have in the waits. Even without a girl by my side I sure do have plans don't I?"

He threw his hands up, framing the shape of a church with his fingers. Saisei's eyes were keen on a future that he would, one day, eventually reach.

"Big church, all of my friends, fancy little tux. Beautiful girl by my side and a priest at the altar. Not religious obviously, I just like tradition. Read enough literature to find myself pretty infatuated with a beautiful wedding, can't lie."

Dropping the frame of a church he pointed towards Yugiri and smiled, his words poking and prodding at her.

"You can bring Fuuen if you like. I'm sure I'll get married well before you do. You can be flower girl if you want."

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:26 am

"... I hate weddings."

She said while crossing her arms under her chest. It was one of those stupid noble things and she had attended enough weddings in her nigh-century to tire of them. At the same time, she probably would out of obligation for those that she knew.

"Well see, anyway. Give it a couple more years or so kid."

Don't rush headlong in stuff, jumping without checking what was below you was always bad. Maybe he did have it all planned out and was trying to sure up his landing but Yugiri thought it was a bit more like an ignorant kid getting caught up in fantasies, reminded her of herself when she was younger and she didn't like that one bit.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:38 am

"I'm not too pressed for time. What's the worst that can happen, I wind up dead tomorrow? I don't see that happenin' anytime soon. Fun will come when it comes, I'm busy as hell right now anyway."

Saisei nodded at Yugiri and stood back up, admiring the work he had done on the nearby fence. He was a bit lost he couldn't lie to himself, passive conversation was something he wasn't really used to. Even when he tried to learn more about interacting with others he still found himself wanting more. Whats this, how are these things, what can I do about this, stuff like that filled his mind as he turned back to Yugiri and rubbed at his chin.

"Hypothetically. Lets say... The time I spent in Uruguay was spent finding myself. Spiritually. You know I'm always lookin' for more in life, how to do things, how to be a different person. Lets say that this time I spent finding myself spiritually had me interested in the World Stage. Again, hypothetically, how dumb am I to want to change the world?"

His face was filled with genuine curiosity. Saisei's time in Uruguay was spent helping the people of the country in ways many of their own people wouldn't. Saisei was human and was always looking out for humankind. Despite that, without intervening in one way or another it seemed like the world was gonna keep spiraling until not much is left on the other side. He wanted to change that, whether that meant power or control didn't matter, Saisei's intentions were clear and pure of heart. He was human after all.

"I've seen a lot lately that I'm not sure how to really understand, not immediately at least. I'm not dumb, I just don't get some things. I expect more from those around me for the betterment of the Earth. Is that wrong? Am I being entirely childish?"

The work he did with the Vanetti and Uruguay, his encounter with Chifuyu Yuudeshi and Hayden, he had quite a lot on his plate in regards to wanting a future filled with prosperity for his fellow man. Why did it seem like only he had any real serious investment in changing the world? He sighed before taking a long look at the sky.

"Out of the blue, I know. Just been feelin' a sort of way lately and I ain't exactly one to not speak it. Think of all people your honesty would mean a lot more than some passing comment about how I can do this or that if I really really tried. Gotta come crashing back to Earth eventually."

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:55 am

"I'd say you're very dumb."

Yugiri said while leaning back in the tree that was providing the shade for them. Not minding the coolness brought by the shadows but she did have more to say, it was after all an important question wasn't it.

"Just because it's dumb though doesn't mean it should deter you, people called me dumb when the crippled girl that couldn't walk insisted that she'd be faster than Yourichi Shihoin one day. I'm still not there but I'll get there somehow. A dream's a dream after all."

Taking another sip of her drink and getting close enough to finishing it that she'd offer Saisei whatever mouthfuls were left, Yugiri wasn't going to sip it again if he had his lips around it after all, maybe he'd want some.

"At the same time, I'd wonder what you were doing wasting time here. Saving the world's good and all but this is just a small chunk of it, if you don't view organisations as a means to accomplish what you want to do for it then do it yourself but if you climb to high in those aspirations for doing things yourself then keep in mind. The people that have changed the world by themselves usually hurt it more than they help it."

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:13 am

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

He pouted, crossing his arms as he left a bit of a blank expression on his face. Saisei was a bit upset about the state of things. After everything he had heard about Azure Iramasha, his time spent with Hayden and his general disdain for how things were as of now. Well, he was angry. Not angry at the world or the people trying to help it, no. He was angry at those who could do but chose not to. The Shadins of the world.

"Thanks."

Saisei took the last swig of Yugiri's drink and tossed it over to the side with the trash he amounted from work that day. He kept thinking to himself, racking his brain left and right trying to figure out what he could do. The Vanetti wouldn't be head over heels with Saisei doing something crazy on his own accord but never said anything about him finding the time to reach out to others for input. Not just that, if he had to guess, if Saisei came up with something on his own terms and it didn't interfere they'd like not care at all. That single thought racing through his mind left him with a clear goal, one that he was pretty sure wouldn't work out as well as he would hope.

"I definitely know I'm capable of comin' crashin' down at some point. I think if thats the case I'd need a couple of people to catch me on the way down. I do wonder."

Looking at Yugiri, Saisei uncrossed his arms and pointed at himself. A look of seriousness filled his face before he proudly proclaimed his next statement.

"Maybe I'll get a group goin' or something. Somethin' or another that if you wanna be apart of it you can, if not you don't have to. Er, not you you but you know what I mean. I don't know. Crazy idea probably but to be fair, there's a lot of crazy in the world. I'm sure its got a bit more space for a guy like me."

A triumphant smile filled his face before he gave her a thumbs up.

"Bad idea?"

Spoiler:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:41 am

"Friends are good to have, people close to you and all that. I'd recommend having people close to you that you can trust and keep around a bit more consistently. Remember that people that want to change the world can have their ideas corroded and distorted by the people around them as well."

It was a bit of advice and recommending caution towards who he actually took words of wisdom from. At the same time though it was his decision as to whatever path he took, if he fell down and became evil or dangerous well Saisei, she'd get in your way probably and beat some sense into you.

"It's an alright idea."

Couldn't have him getting full of himself now, could she?

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:13 am

"Well, if that's the case maybe I need somethin' like a board of directors that aim to keep me in check. Yeah, like my own little business. Call it Saisei Sundries, we don't sell much but what we do sell the world needs. Catchy?"

His cheeky little smile flashed as he threw his hands into the air. Saisei was fond of his little games from time to time, surely Yugiri could get behind him and his ways. Right? His arms fell back to his sides before he absent mindedly waved away his childish comments before he went back to his simple and fair minded conversation.

"We'll shelf the Saisei Sundries idea for now. Good is a relative term, I'll take alright. I'll keep my head above water so I don't end up on your bad side in the future. Can't imagine you'd like it if I found my ideals 'corroded and distorted.' Your words, not mine. I am sure I am level headed enough to keep myself in line. If push comes to shove you can help correct my footing."

He gave her another thumbs up before sitting back down and looking along the trees surface. Up and down, it reminded him of his first time meeting with Yugiri. My has time passed.

"How long do you plan on sticking around here in Italy? I'll be here for awhile, always open to an adventure if you catch me on the right day."

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum