Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Empty Re: Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi]

Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:01 am
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Banner2

IZUMI KAMISHIRO | AZUSA-SAMA

"Eh? Hey- That''s...."

She wanted to protest but the redhead was more stubborn than she cared to fight and so the artist scowled at the fact that she was being forced into this scenario but that frustration lended her some kind of strength to throw an annoyed punch at Elyss.

Her punch wasn't exactly the best but it was a punch, she could visualise the proper way to throw a punch and go about the means to execute a strike at the captain's face but it was enough to fulfill what the woman wanted. She really should've tried to get more out of this deal, shouldn't she?

Eye for Art | END POST

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:13 pm
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Elyss ate the punch, obviously. However. That’s not what’s important about the situation. As soon as it happened, Elyss struck out, taking Izumi’s wrist. This led to the redhead stepping to the side as she manhandled her acquaintance. First, it was straightening out her arm, turning her fist so her knuckles lined horizontally. Then, she moved to Izumi’s body, adjusting the woman’s pose until she stood in a real striking pose.

“There,” Elyss spoke with a satisfied nod. “I see. Thought so. I had wondered if I could capture it with you, but it’s impossible. You lack a fighter’s body.”

END POST | Red

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:26 pm

"Eh? What are you on about?"

She muttered from the awkward shift of position to suit Elyss' tastes in a fighting form. Izumi felt in a totally alien spot right about now, her body was in a position that was completely unnatural for her. Come on she much preferred to usage of kido if she had to fight.

"Of course I don't have a fighter's body. I'm not a fighter, stupid."

Eye for Art | END POST

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:19 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Eh? Well, for that, Elyss grabbed a hold of Izumi's thigh and gave it a hard squeeze as she adjusted it again. Though, this time, she pulled it too far out until Izumi had to force herself to stay balanced.

"Well, I was just thinking that fighting's a lot like painting. They're both forms of art, yeah? I wondered if it's even possible for someone who doesn't know anything about fighting to draw an accurate representation of a fighter."

She pondered for a second how that sounded. Did she just insult Izumi? Called her out for something Elyss esoterically thought of? Yeah, but the redhead's just trying to piece things together for herself. She's not the artist, so the only thing she can think of is how to make a connection through something she is good at, and that's fighting. Thinking about it, she would rather have someone who's lived in her shoes draw representations of her.

END POST | Red

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:40 pm

"Huh!"

What was this woman doing with her thigh in the most uncomfortable way. It made her blush to be manhandled in such a weird manner, when her position was too hard to maintain from the adjustment she shuffled and tried to keep herself up.

"I wanna capture beauty. I don't need to do everything in the world to understand it, sometimes the beauty of something is the allure and alienness of it. Tell me, what entrances you more the thing you know or the unknown?"

Izumi explained while trying to get closer and use Elyss for stability.

Eye for Art | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:46 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"I think when trying to make a living, the thing I know. If I want to hope for miracles, the things I don't know."

Straight forward with her answer, Elyss didn't seem to spare Izumi much on the topic. It is what it is, in a way. Izumi can keep doing things, hoping it'll eventually work, but that would eventually make her own statement hypocritical. If she keeps capturing things, eventually it'll become something she knows. So, does that mean she just has to move on to the next thing to keep that special alien allure? Eventually, she'll know everything.

"Understanding the basics-" Elyss paused, rising as Izumi tried to use her for balance, but the redhead grabbed the woman's arm and pressed into her bicep with her fingers, her eyes somewhat intense. "Well, how do I know you'll capture the tightness of my muscles correctly? People can pretend to understand me and what I've been through, but if you're going to ever paint me again, then I want you to understand me beyond just looking at my back or staring at my breasts."

END POST | Red
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:25 pm

"I wasn't trying to capture just your tits before. I mean they are really nice and you're very pretty but I wanna capture everything and every day I'm alive is another day that I improve. I'll get to the absolute peak one day and it'll be beautiful. Just you wait."

Izumi began to trail on a speech while her arm was firmly in the captain's grip. For lack of a better word it was only conviction right now, when someone challenged Izumi on anything there was plenty she'd break and bend on but not this. If she could speak then she'd preach her dedication to her dream and how everything else fell flat against that ideal.

"What's your dream anyway, huh?"

Eye for Art | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:25 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Would you be happy at that peak?" Elyss pondered aloud, uncaring for an answer, for she continued talking immediately after it. "But anyway. My dream isn't anything to write home about. It's been the same since I was a child, since I was alive. I'm going to be a hero."

Her face lacking anything but solid conviction, Elyss let Izumi go. Staring down the woman, Elyss couldn't help but sigh, shaking her head. Has she ever told anyone that before? She can't recall. She doubts anyone has a read on her like that. She doubts anyone would really believe her. There are so many complications with the redhead that it's a wonder how she hasn't turned out the villain. However, here she stands, sharing something so precious with someone so... Well, it's Izumi.

"Do you think we're worth a damn to ever reach such dreams?"

END POST | Red
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:45 am

Is there any reason for dreams. Izumi didn't even have to ponder that but she became even more indignant for she was the type of person that if she concluded that her goal was worth nothing, if that pursuit really were empty and meaningless then to become someone so nihilistic would just end in the most appropriate result.

She'd kill herself.

To live for art, and if art was meaningless then there was no purpose to continuing that foolish endeavour but she'd never accept anyone else's thoughts on it. Her own were correct because she believed them to be so.

"Yes. You shouldn't give up on your dreams, if you wanna be a hero then chase that goal of your's and claw through life until you hold it in your hands. What's the point otherwise?"

Eye for Art | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:06 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"People are used to settling for less than their dreams, but you seem excessive enough to probably end it all instead of becoming mediocre."

She doesn't want to admit that she'd probably kill herself if she was any less than a hero. Isn't that why she's a Captain? Despite all her shortcomings, here she is, trying her best. However, the road to this place did prove a complete shamble of a ride, and she's tried to expire herself plenty of times. Leave it to things as annoying as friends to keep her here and somewhat stable.

"But, I'd have kicked you out if I heard anything else from someone wanting to be the best in existence."

So, with that, Elyss moved back to her desk and sat down, patting the spot Izumi had claimed before. She has work she must finish, but Izumi's allowed to stay if she'd like. Her presence wasn't as annoying as Elyss had thought it would have been. The woman has a bit more to her than just capturing pretty woman on a piece of paper.

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum