Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Empty Re: Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi]

Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:00 am
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Banner2

IZUMI KAMISHIRO | AZUSA-SAMA

Sure she could. Elyss should never underestimate the power of someone who was committed to staying alive. That conviction alone led to some slimy escapes where even the most egregious of person and their craven behaviour could outlive the saints among people. Heroes always met tragic ends after all in their depictions so she could never aspire to be a hero or become a monster which inspired heroes to try and kill them.

"Ah, I'll eat whatever. I don't really care what I eat. You know I just wouldn't eat before I developed some reiryoku. That was great!"

She liked not being beholden to the basic needs of life. As long as she had water in the Rukongai she was good as gold and able to keep on pursuing her work. Now it was more complicated but that was just life, huh.

Eye for Art | END POST

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Gamma_Signature
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:50 pm
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Izumi shouldn't underestimate a person's willingness to do anything to get their prey either, but that's a conversation left to wither and die. For right now, what to eat is proving a pressing matter. Elyss has become somewhat divorced from finishing her work for tonight, most likely because of Izumi's influence. That just meant they could head out, so that's what Elyss did, shoving Izumi from her desk and onto her feet.

"Come on. I'm bored. I know a place we can go; get anything we want too."

END POST | Red
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:06 am
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Banner2

IZUMI KAMISHIRO | AZUSA-SAMA

"Eh? Hey! You're so rough you know."

She whined as she was off the desk and stumbling onto her feet to follow the captain. Jeez she was eager, wasn't she? Not that she wasn't. Food did sound pretty nice and the situation of having actual power - as meagre as it was - did leave her wanting for something in her stomach.

"Alright, alright. Lead the way."

Eye for Art | END POST

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 Gamma_Signature
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 CHARACTER_LISTRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 GRAPHICS_THREADRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 6 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum