Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi]

Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:42 pm
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Banner2

IZUMI KAMISHIRO | AZUSA-SAMA

"Well... It was technically your breasts that were more visible in the pai- wait a minute. That's a dumb excuse for me 'not' caring. If I didn't care I wouldn't have been so passionate about painting you! Also you said yes, don't make it sound like you didn't allow it."

Izumi went from one thing to another and quite quickly at that. All to justify to the woman that she did in fact care about what Elyss gave her, really everyone that allowed themselves to be painted by her brush was a blessing to her. With each piece, with each stroke she was refining herself like a swordsman spending hours each day on their blade to become one with it.

"You wouldn't make it sound so evil if you saw the way people gazed at your portrait, the lonely red headed woman bathing but her head turned away as though she was waiting for someone that has not arrived and the realisation that someone might not come drew such expressions from the people that gazed upon it."

Did those people wonder if people avoided her out of fear or perhaps no one just knew that she was there. Did the person that might've been supposed to come just never show up? Such things were unanswered question to the eyes of the people that gazed upon such a work.

Eye for Art | END POST

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:13 pm
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Eliciting a chuckle from Elyss, huh? Well, the redhead did find Izumi's ramblings endearing in an annoying way. Her little sneer proved more playful than anything threatening.

"You cared, as an artist, but I wouldn't say you captured my best qualities."

Her response was pointedly giving Izumi a clear distinction between caring and caring. As if Izumi had cared about Elyss' depressed state or drunken stupor. If so, they wouldn't have ended up in the position they had find themselves later that day. It's not as if Elyss had regretted anything, but it's hard to take Izumi seriously, in that sense, when everything the woman does mostly pertains to her own morals and sense of direction.

"If ya really want me to give you something, how about putting down the paint brush and opening your ears."

END POST | Red

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:19 pm

"Art doesn't exist to only capture the best, it captures the worst and it captures the mediocre. If the world was good and just, it'd be perfect and there'd be nothing worth painting."

Still, Izumi kept her eyes fixed on Elyss through the very direct telling her to put down the paint brush and suspend her passion which was absurd for the woman with the penname of Lady Cherry Birch. Something that she rarely ever heard from people and the directness of Elyss as well as the mystery of what the point Elyss could make with this trail of conversation did appeal enough to the curious soul in her and close her collection of pieces.

"Hmm?"

For a rare moment someone had her full attention where she was not thinking about her dream. Izumi did have high expectations though, if she was not impressed or found it unsatisfying then she would be willing to stop paying so much attention.

Eye for Art | END POST

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:27 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"But it's easy to disguise oneself. I never said my best qualities were what made me perfect. You captured what made me on the surface. You took the little I shared and imagined a world around me that others could appreciate. No doubt you appreciated it too, but I'm sure you've heard my exploits, the things I've done after our little meeting. Yeah. You captured a piece of me, but aren't you here because you know there's so much more?"

Elyss did catch Izumi closing her book. However, that prompted her to reach out and try to take the book from the woman. In that instance, she opened it and began to search through it herself. Her face gave away nothing of what she witnessed, her expression inquisitive the whole time.

"Have you ever tried connecting with someone beyond the bare essentials? Are you even capable of such?"

END POST | Red

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:12 pm

Eh? A piece. She did have her there, a painting could only fit so much into the dimensions and she was restricted to the two-dimensional nature of it. It did not allow for her to capture anything but a still moment which is why multiple pieces were created, now realistically though it was those same restrictions to the amount of "data" she could ink onto that canvas which drove her to keep testing it.

And then her book was snatched away.

"H-hey!"

How was she so fast anyway, it was in her hands one second and gone the next. At least Elyss was looking through it though, various paintings of animals, scenes and people littered the pages. A diverse kaleidoscope where each piece captured something different from the one before it. Izumi surrendered the book and fell back, laying on Elyss' desk with her legs hanging off the side. Staring up at the ceiling while pondering an answer, it was hard to describe since she rarely ever vocalised it to others.

"Why would I. Mmm, not really. I don't really like people that much honestly, it feels like everyone around me is seeing something different than I am. So I get frustrated if I try to hard and just continue with my passion in hope of catching that dream of mine in my hand and convey the world through my brush."

Eye for Art | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:46 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Maybe you're right. Maybe it's too hard to capture something beyond moments. Maybe it's too hard to convey your exact thoughts through paintings. That is why you must create and create until one is a masterpiece, but even then, there is no guarantee anyone is going to like it for the same reason you do. I never figured you for desiring validation, but I guess we all want a pat on the head, hmm?"

Almost like she's messing with a child, she reached out and gave Izumi a quick head pat, scarred fingers ruining the bush of hair over her desk. If Izumi's going to use her workspace as a couch, she might as well accept being treated however the redhead wants. Still, looking through the book, Elyss found herself, in all honesty, bored. Something as intricate as this may be too advanced for Elyss to understand by just flipping through pages in a book. The pictures are pretty, but they're missing something.

END POST | Red

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:51 pm

Izumi's expression soured for a moment if such a thing could ever be seen. It wasn't her normal pout either but a moment of genuine frustration when Elyss compared what she was after to validation. For Elyss it was probably the statement and patting her head demeaningly but for Izumi it was just reinforcement of what she had said. Then it was gone and she turned to face the captain from the awkward angle.

She could explain it, try to get Elyss to understand her philosophy and worldview. The reason why she pursued this with such devotion and conviction, it meant so much to her after all. It was just pointless though the more she thought about it.

"I guess you're right, all I really care about is other people's validation and praise. As long as the art sells for lots of kan, that's all that matters right?"

The artist said in a tone that was anything but genuine, a petty snippy comment at Elyss laced in her normal cheerful voice.

Eye for Art | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:19 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Oh? All about the money? What was fucking me for then? A reward for making you money? How were we to know that I'd even sell? I wonder who bought it? I wonder how much they paid for it."

That reaction; that's something new. There's something on Izumi's mind, but she's not spilling the beans. Why? Does she find it not worth her time? Is Izumi just being a brat on purpose? What would trigger the woman? What would get a purer reaction from her? Elyss' head turned rather cruel as she closed the book in her hand and placed it to the side, like a forgotten afterthought. Her gaze, focused on Izumi narrowed, solid black orbs judging, playing with, taunting.

"You need more inspiration, right?" Elyss goaded as she leaned forward, placing a hand on Izumi's cheek. "Do you want a kiss? Maybe you'd like a new scar on your neck, teeth shaped and all? Heh. Maybe you could even paint me from the front this time."

END POST | Red

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:35 pm

What were these ridiculous questions that she was being peppered with? One after the other, how was she expected to answer all these different things which were thrown at her? She had already forgotten half of them because of Elyss' aggressive encroachment onto her.

"Because it feels good."

While she was a hedonist, Izumi was not stupid and Elyss' taunting face looming over her made her feel more remiscent of a mouse underneath a cat's paw and staring up at jaws. Truly this woman could torture her, maim her and devour her like a giant against an ant if she wanted. The silhouette of a woman in the shape of a demon surrounded by fire.

"I'm not really in the mood for anything right now. I'll just do whatever you want, how's that sound?"

Eye for Art | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:39 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Anything I want?" And, just like that, Elyss retreated. Almost like changing the channel on the Television, the redhead lost all pretense of wanting to fuck Izumi. In fact, that quizzical look from before found its way back onto her face, an expression far from anything suggestive.

"I want to know about you. Like, why do you draw? Or maybe something like, what is art to you?"

Suddenly flipped on its head, Elyss took the opportunity to do anything she wanted, and it just so happens that she wanted to ask Izumi a bit about herself.

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum