Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Empty Re: Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi]

Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:53 pm
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Banner2

IZUMI KAMISHIRO | AZUSA-SAMA

"Oh well, I'd have just gone somewhere else then. It's not like I need to be here."

The unseated shinigami said innocently while following along and jumping up to plant her ass firmly on the desk and lay back to look at the ceiling. This wasn't too bad, she could get used to relaxing in this spot and just painting all day but the captain probably wouldn't appreciate that, boo.

"But I'm gonna stay."

Izumi insisted while grabbing her papers and looking at them. What would she paint next she wondered.

Eye for Art | END POST

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Gamma_Signature
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:00 pm
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Of course, you don't have to be here. I don't have time for people who want nothing out of life. It's like trying to motivate a lame dog."

Annoyingly, Izumi decided to do more than just sit down. She decided to take up Elyss' whole desk. Well, that's no good, but the redhead didn't seem too annoyed. Instead, she just brought out a binder and placed her papers on it, filling out what she has to. For some reason, she decided to be a bit more charitable than she is with most. Izumi should consider herself lucky.

"Wanna get something to eat later? I don't have anything at home to cook, and I don't want to go shopping."

END POST | Red

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:23 pm

She didn't really care much about the fact she was taking up most of the desk by laying down on it. The artist's eyes flicking from her works to look over Elyss' offer of food. Well that didn't sound too bad did it? She could do with a bit of food and she liked the captain a bit, especially that fiery soul that she had about her which burned with passion for her goals. The captain that just wanted to be a hero but gave off the impression to Izumi that she dealt with her own demons.

"Sure. We can go on a date, Elyss~"

Izumi said bashfully in regards to what she saw as the woman asking her out. What harm was there in a date after all? None really though she did interally whine a bit to herself at the fact that it'd be a few hours or so without any progress towards her own ideal. What a shame really.

"I bet you look really good in a kimono despite the fact you don't seem the type to wear 'em."

She mused out loud from her spot.

Eye for Art | END POST

Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADRed, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red, Blood Red [Elyss, Izumi] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:33 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Elyss warned, refusing to elaborate on anything said.

She's definitely not going to go into the topic of dating, nor anything related to it. That's a sore topic right now, and she's not entirely sure what she's doing about it. Life just has a way of making things complicated when it comes to the most meager of things.

"It's just getting something to eat. I don't really care what you wear, and I don't really care if you keep your head in that little book the whole time."

END POST | Red

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:03 am

"Whatever. Maybe we'll see some good sights along the way or an interesting scene. You know it's been a while since I did a public painting? Not since I was still in the Rukongai."

Izumi explained and frankly was fine if Elyss didn't even care to listen. She was one of those people that could talk to herself or a wall and be perfectly content. After all, if you talked to yourself at least you knew that someone smart was going to answer back was what someone had once told her.

"Do you want me to pay, I got some kan on me that I don't really care about."

Even though she had quite a bit, Izumi had zero interest in it. As long as she could get canvas and paints then she could make do with whatever the world threw at her. If she was destitute again then she'd do anything for the sake of being able to continue with her passion.

Eye for Art | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:21 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"I’ll pay,” Elyss responded signing her name on a piece of paper. She’s nowhere close to finished, but she’s already feeling annoyed with all the work. Maybe it’s Izumi’s fault. That carefree persona can make someone restless. Elyss couldn’t help but want to get out and do something else for a minute or two.

“I never pegged you for a romantic type, Izumi,” She’d bring up randomly though. “You seem the type to set up a date just to know how one goes or to get a nice scene to paint. However, I don’t you’d do that three dates rule I read about once, but I guess I’m just really asking if you’ve ever had a crush or something before.”

The date thing, despite bothering her at first, interested Elyss enough for her to ponder if Izumi ever had anything in her heart besides art. It’d be an eye opener to learn something.

END POST | Red
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:38 am

"Huh. Weird."

She might've said that she didn't exactly suspect Elyss for the type to ask questions, after all weren't people who were hungry for fights dull and dimwitted? A bit but to underestimate her worldly experience was just a discredit to her character and reputation. She'd seen people that were hungry for nothing but violence, quite common in the outer and unlawful districts of the Rukongai. Elyss didn't have those eyes that she saw so much there though.

"Nope, never and I wouldn't say I'm really the romantic type either you know. Love's one of those things which is strange. I mean, how do I know if it's even real? You know it's hard sometimes to be an artist. After all when you spend so much time painting you wonder if what you're painting is the real thing. Even though all my senses tell me this is real, for all I know I'm just in some grand elaborate work of art that someone else painted."

It was a far more complicated answer to a question that Elyss asked her but Izumi didn't mind rambling. It was something that occasionally came to her mind as she - an artist - tried to create a microcosm on the canvas, it was impossible to determine if she was no different than the people she painted in that enclosed world.

"I guess you could say I'm not even in love with art though I might say it but I'm passionate about it."

Eye for Art | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

That’s a deep answer. Izumi seemed to answer more than just the question about love. Izumi’s answering an unasked question about existence itself. Elyss had to stop with her work simply because she was caught unprepared to get such a response. However, her expression bore no semblance to being shocked. In fact, she found her eyes holding a strange gleam. Even as her mouth moved, she didn’t seem all too there.

“Ya know, Izumi. I hate fighting. I hate violence. I’d prefer a world without it. All it does is bring destruction and heartache. However, it’s all there is that protects the innocent. Without the ability to fight, everyone I know and love would be gone. There’s nothing special about me when compared to other fighters. In fact, I’m pretty lame in that regard. That’s why I like your paintings.”

Not going into why she likes them, Elyss say back and stared up at the ceiling, pondering everything up to now. There’s so many issues with the world, with herself. It’s a wonder how she’s even sane. Everything’s always moving, but a painting doesn’t go anywhereZ it captures a single moment in life and holds you there. If Elyss could paint, what would she forever capture?

“Even if existence is all a lie, I want to live that lie the way I want. With everyone. Even if that means I have to become a bit of a monster.”

END POST | Red
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:12 am

"Me too, that's why I just run from fights."

She shamelessly admitted while keeping stride. Izumi was under no illusions that she was a good shinigami or even a super competent one at that. She was more than aware of the type of monsters that existed in the realms and she had no interest of risking it over being some fodder for someone stronger than her. She still had too many things to pursue and goals to reach.

That's why she had to live as long as possible!

"Well I guess that makes sense though. Even if we're in one big painting it's our painting, right?"

Eye for Art | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:45 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Well, Izumi won herself a little flick to her forehead. Elyss isn't going to force her ideals on someone else, but she will reprimand them for clearly being in the wrong. Of course, she couldn't expect Izumi to stand up to serious threats and put her life on the line for others, but she can at least expect some bit of charity.

"That sounds like a reason to get stronger, not for anyone else's sake, but to at least assure that there are other options outside of running. You won't be able to run from everything, Izumi."

And, maybe in the process, you'll end up helping anyone at least, but Elyss won't put that thought in her mouth. It may be everyone's own painting, but too many people enjoy adding their own flavor to another's drawing and ruining it. Elyss wouldn't want something like that to befall Izumi. Though, that sentiment is usually something Elyss found herself feeling for most people. Violence isn't fun outside of sport.

"What would you like to eat?"

Subject change time.

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum