Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Left_bar_bleue16000/1I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Empty I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen]

Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:40 pm
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] TYJHsQk

SAWACHIKA MIKI

It had been an exceptional headache, dealing with suitors who always seemed to be profoundly lacking in the way of sense or intellect. Too many noblemen who seemed to think honeyed words or filled coffers would be enough to win over a wife. Then again, in most cases, it would likely be more than enough.

But certainly not for Sawachika Miki.

She was not the sort to require a husband be of noble stock, and frankly, few of the Sawachika particularly cared about such matters. A family as practical as they understood the value of a good partner, and strong children, though of course they also understood the equal practicality of building bonds with the other families through marriage. But Miki knew that the other families would already never dare to cause issue with the Sawachika, and so when her brother had come to her with a recommendation for a suitor, she was perfectly willing to give him the opportunity. It was hardly as if she had much to lose on that front, hm?

Well, for now she simply had to await the arrival of this date of hers. This Igendai fellow would need to make it through her father before he had any opportunity to speak with Miki herself. She idly wondered if he would even make it past the front gate, much less into her suite.

END POST | AMEZAIKU OF SAWACHIKA

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Empty Re: I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen]

Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:08 pm
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Igen had no idea what he was doing. Truth be told, Kyo had been more vague than he'd have liked about it. But then again, if he'd have his druthers, he would have liked just a flat out blueprint. OR would he? No, actually Kyo had been exactly as specific as he would have liked. Enough that he wasn't going to be blindsided, but also with plenty of wiggle room. Which, frankly, was Igen's strongest suit: just....seeing how things worked out. Frankly it was possible that this just ended with him getting his ass beat and then getting sent back to the infirmary. But even that would be pretty awesome!

All the same, he arrived at the Sawachika estate with no shortage of admiration. Of course he KNEW that Kyo was like... a Noble. But he still didn't really parse it with how Kyo behaved and conducted himself. He could have taken a moment and like...admired the architecture, but admittedly he was kinda a little excited. Not only would he be meeting Miki, but also a good portion of Kyo's family as well. And that gave him all the enthusiasm he needed!

Making his way up to the gate with his zanpaku'to at his waist, he promptly gave a firm knock on the door and waited, briefly glancing down at the weapon at his hip. Kyo had certainly made it clear what bringing it would result in, and for a moment Igen thought about leaving it behind for the first date. But that seemed like coward shit on second thought. Not like there'd be much point in them finding out LATER whether he was a scrub or not. May as well lay all the cards out on the table right? Ah shit when was the last time he'd played a game of cards with Kyo? Would Miki like to play cards? He decided he'd bring a deck of cards next time.

All this ran through his mind as he waited patiently at the gate with a smile.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Left_bar_bleue16000/1I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Empty Re: I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen]

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:57 am
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] DF2cTg5

LORD SAWACHIKA

Lord Sawachika had naturally made certain that he was informed of everything important about this new suitor. He trusted his son's judgement, of course, but that didn't meant that he would simply let this young man attempt to seduce his daughter without putting him to the test. Not five seconds after Igen had knocked at the door, the Sawachika patriarch's voice rang loudly through the air, and he lept down from the roof to meet this guest face to face, landing only a foot or so away from him, outside of the gate itself.

"GYAKUSUMA IGENDAI! I, Sawachika Ken, will judge if you may pass this gate! Tell me, young man!"

Leaning in, Lord Sawachika sized up Igen, his gaze stern and judgemental. Not the tallest, but not short, either. Effeminate, but that wasn't an aesthetic issue, so it didn't cause and problems on that front. Lanky, hardly built like a stoneworker, but he knew that appearances could deceive here in Soul Society.

"What is your greatest aspiration in life?"

It was the first question Lord Sawachika asked of every young man who wished to court one of his daughters. Would it decide Igen's fate? No, not really. But Igen didn't need to know that.

END POST | OMAKASE OF SAWACHIKA

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:18 am
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Igen had to admit that even HE was pleasantly surprised that someone would come charging off the roof to slam into the ground before him. Almost immediately Igen was at his full height, brows raised slightly before a big grin spread across his face. Holy shit this HAD to be Kyo's dad! The guy looked almost exactly like him! Little less pink though. All the same, he couldn't help but get a little hype when that bellow rattled his eardrums. What an entrance!

Not only did her get an introduction, but a question as well? Was this like, a noble thing? He liked it! He raised his fist and planted it firmly over his chest. his smile deepening as he did.
"You really know how to make an entrance! I like it! My name is Gyakusuma Igendai, Twentieth Seat of the First Division." He called out, not quite yelling, but certainly almost matching the other man's volume. And likely perfectly matching the ferocity! In Igen's eyes there was an immediate passion stoked by seeing Ken's entrance and it certainly got him rolling!

"My greatest Aspiration." He closed his eyes and drew himself up, taking a deep breath. "I'm a Rukongai citizen, Lord Sawachika. I've never known a family as long as I could remember. My greatest aspiration is to MAKE a family for myself! A family to accept and nurture my strength, and whose strength and will I may nurture in turn! Your son Sawachika Kyo has been one of my closest friends since I became a Shinigami, and a better Brother I could have never wished for." He opened his eyes and extended his fist.

"A sister of Kyo's, and certainly a daughter of yours, would be someone I would be lucky to add to that family."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:15 am

LORD SAWACHIKA

Lord Sawachika's eyes moved to the young man's extended fist, his gaze firm and unwavering for a long while. It wasn't entirely clear what his purpose was, until finally a wide grin grew on his face. He reached out and grabbed Igen's outstretched fist, his hand easily large enough to more or less totally encapsulate it, and spoke out again in that same loud voice.

"Bold of you, indeed! Any man willing to speak so plainly to a woman's father certainly has guts!"

And then he simply threw Igen right through the gate. It would probably need to be replaced after that, but Lord Sawachika hardly minded doing a bit of work around the home. Besides, they'd had that gate for a while now, he'd grown a bit tired of the style he'd used last time. He didn't throw Igen all the way to the front door of the estate proper, of course, but he was certainly at least within the borders, and Lord Sawachika followed after with a flash step.

"But if you think guts are enough to earn a woman of the Sawachika household's affections, you're sorely mistaken. A shinigami, eh? A seated officer is certainly impressive, but I'd hope you're not intending to stop at twentieth seat."

There was clearly no small amount of challenge in Lord Sawachika's voice, quite interested in the response now. This young man had promise, but that only meant he had to be put further to the test.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:41 am

Oh, hes touching my hand. Ok thats a little weird. But Igen didn't let that show on his face as he was ...frankly far too riled up! Oh, he was flying. And then he was slamming clean through the gates. Oh thank goodness they were just normal gates and Igen's body flew through them with splendor, the shattering of wood against his frame before he tumbled, barely managing to end his momentum by staggering up to his feet, his eyes a bit wide! Huh, first time that had happened outside of a fight. Wait, was this a fight now? He brushed himself off, and then turned to Ken. Almost giggnlesnorting at the question. "Nope! I plan on being at LEAST a Third Seat." He promptly asserted with a big grin. But even Igen knew that it might be a bit too soon to go saying he planned on gunning for Captain Commander. But that was a ...complicated sentiment. Not so much 'I WILL become the Captain Commander' so much as it was 'I plan on being worthy of Captain commander'. That was a whole conversation in and of itself.

Igen smiled as he turned to look at the man. brows perking up. That had been a shunpo. Had Ken been a Shinigami? "You know shunpo? Were you a shinigami?" He ventured, wondering if Nobles could just.....get shinigami traiing without joining the gotei. All the same, this was asked with a calmness that was probably at odds with having been thrown through a gate. Igen didn't seem to think this was any kind of fight, after all, Ken hadn't quite squared up yet, though Igen WAS on the lookout for the next throw. Maybe this was like an endurance thing? How many things could he be thrown through? Seemed interesting! But all the same, he did prime himself for a response the next time Ken tried something like that again. Not a few feet into the floor and he might get to tussle with the man of the house! Igen was wondering why he hadn't showed up here sooner!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:47 pm

LORD SAWACHIKA

"At least third seat! Now there's a bit more ambition."

Lord Sawachika laughed again at that, though it wasn't in any mocking way. His jovial nature simply carried through into his speech, how he interacted with others, and he continued to smile as he answered Igen's followup question, a proud sort of grin that said far more than any words might have.

"I was indeed, when I was a younger man! We Sawachika always make a point to spend some time in service with the Gotei! There's no use in living if you don't know the importance of duty, the danger in life! Hard work's virtue is far easier to see when you're just like anyone else!"

He wasn't nearly so foolish as to openly state it, but it was quite abundantly transparent that Lord Sawachika was not the sort of noble that had much issue with the recent defanging of the nobility. The Sawachika were a proud family of actions over words, after all. So far as they were concerned, they'd hardly lost much of anything.

"Hopefully you can hold your own, eh? No good shinigami is going to make it without being able to handle the heat of battle. Besides, Miki would be disappointed if you can't keep up with her."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:12 pm

Igen perked up just a little and tilted his head. A little impressed that the entire family had such a policy! He couldn't help but wonder how that went with the whole family. Were their outliers? Thoughts for later. "That's quite impressive! What Division were you in?" He asked, clearly interested as the whole 'transparency' went right over or frankly beside Igen's head. He didn't give a runny shit about the whole noble....power...whatever thing.

However, he did perk up a little when Ken brought up the notion of him keeping up, something that immediately got his brain jumping around a little more than the usual hamster wheel. Ah that's right, if it was a whole family thing then surely Miki also was, or currently IS, a shinigami. "Is she stronger than her brother?" Igen asked, unable to hide the sudden excited smile on his face. He and Kyo were generally about 50-50 on things. Or well, HE certainly felt they were on a similar level. But that didn't mean that he wouldn't be psyched to see how Miki might match up. Even more: how would KEN match up?

All the same, he put on a sheepish smile. "I certainly hope I don't do that. But I suppose even if I did, that would just be one more thing to work toward." He pointed out, perhaps possibly revealing more about Igen than any of that other stuff when it came to his intentions. He wasn't particularly dead-set on winning Miki's heart right out of the gate. Western Poetry and literature in general was a landscape of strike, tragedy, suffering, and dedication. The journey was at times more important than the destination. He was very specific with his intentions here after all. He wanted more people to consider his family, even if Miki didn't turn out to be a matchmade fit, that didn't mean she couldn't be one of his bros. A stupid way to think of things, perhaps, but that's just how he was.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:24 pm

LORD SAWACHIKA

"I served in the old Gotei 13's 7th squad, as 3rd seat!"

Lord Sawachika spoke exceptionally proudly of that, quite fond of the time he'd spent among the ranks of the 7th. In his time, it had been a place of unwavering conviction and pride, where true men congregated and worked. In a way, he considered himself to have been forged there far more than he ever was in the courts of the nobility.

"Assuming you mean Kyo, certainly. He's a strong boy, but he's still quite young, after all. Miki has decades of experience and training over him, by comparison. I doubt Kyo could even get a scratch on her if she was being serious!"

Another laugh punctuated his explanation, no disappointment to be found in his tone. Lord Sawachika didn't expect Kyo to be some sort of prodigy, after all. So long as he was striving to achieve his best, what more could he ask for of his son? Giving Igen a firm slap on the back, he pushed him a bit along toward the front door to the house proper, his grin only growing a bit wider

"That's the spirit. Hard work and guts, that's what carries men forward! If you've got that tenacity, then step inside. I think you'll face far worse than me in there!"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:36 pm

Igen blinked for a moment at that. Given Kyo's age..... and Ken's likely age. "Ah, so like...under the ..old Squad Seven I assume? That's pretty awesome!" He knew that things had been shuffled around after all. What a weird thing that was to learn about, he coulnd't imagine tryuing to pick between THIRTEEN divisions rather than just the seven. All the same, his attention snapped right back to Ken when the man went on to talk about Miki. So she was kinda on the up and up huh? On one hand, it did make HIM a bit extra excited to fight her. But he did wonder if she might just ...get bored of him. He had guts, but he was pretty aware of his like...station. He was a pretty good punching bag, and could be a bit unpredictable. Hm, he'd have to try and make up for that he supposed.

Oh! He perked up when that hand slapped into his back, managing not to stagger forward so long as Ken wasn't putting TOO much strength into that whack. All the same, he raised a brow. Far worse? As in Miki? Or more of the family? Either way, his smile hardly faltered as he promptly strode toward the entrance and sought to open the door and head inside without even a shred of hesitation. There was just too much that was on the other side of that door! Miki? No, much more likely it was more of the family, and that put a little more pep into his step to be certain! Honestly, a small part of him kinda wished he could have met Kyo's family BEFORE this whole date, but well, he wasn't gonna lament about that now. Not when he had such a bold experience to sink his teeth into! Ignoring the other questions he had for Ken at the moment. After all, he had an objective for the time being! He could always continue buddying up with Ken some other time!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum