Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Empty Re: I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen]

Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:40 pm
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Dfkeoed

LADY SAWACHIKA

That was a smart little gambit he'd tried there. If Lady Sawachika were a younger and more inexperienced woman, maybe it would have even worked on her. But she'd fought with the best, and she'd seen every dirty trick in the book in her time. As Igen went to sweep her leg, her eyes darted downward, and she dealt with the sweep in the only way a woman like her knew how:

By simply meeting the blow directly.

Her kick wasn't exactly gentle, of course. It was easily enough to shatter stone, but if he couldn't handle the sort of blows that could kill a man, then Igen wouldn't last in this household either way. Whether or not his leg was still in working condition upon impact, however, Lady Sawachika followed that stopping blow by simply punching forward, wholly unconcerned with either of the weapons in play here. After all, her fist would certainly break through either obstacle without much trouble, and unless Igen dodged, it would follow through right into his chest.

END POST | TEA BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Empty Re: I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen]

Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:08 pm
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Ow. The sharp impact of that foot plowing int his leg startled him! And furthermore, in that next instant, the woman's fist plowed clean through the chair infront of him and he felt a sudden rushing blast of adrenaline course through his body as he barely managed to avoid the fist going for his chest! His weapon promptly obliterated as tumbled, having thrown his entire body into avoiding the attack and with h is leg having taken the shock of that hit, he hit the ground with a loud THUMP!

Igen was a sturdy man, of course, and those blows which would have killed your run of the mill shinigami managed to be much less lethal, but he wasn't some sort of monster. He didn't have any abilities to further keep himself up, and as he dropped to the ground and rolled back, distancing himself, he winced. Under normal circumstances, he'd be able to more or less mitigate this kind of damage with his Kaido. But she was just too fast! HE could already feel a sharp pain in his leg from the kick, nothing too serious, but it definitely was going to be making things harder, and already being slower than the woman, and well, having lost his weapon. He still had HER weapon but well...

He sprang back up to his feet, backing off slightly before he laughed. A lighthearted chuckle as he glanced briefly at the shattered chair. "Well that sucks. But hey, A for effort." He chimed, before his body faded in a blur of motion, a shunpo promptly closing the gap between him and the woman as he promptly CHARGED straight into her! He expected another forward punch and he was already channeling Kaido into his right hand. She had a brutal, direct fighting style, if nothing else she was consistent right? He anticipated another one of those devastating punches and had every intention of catching the woman's fist! He was fairly strong and even tougher than he was strong. But well, he had a feeling it still wouldn't be an even match. So he was already set up to heal whatever damage the catch was going to cost him. His arm, elbow, and shoulder ready to take care of themselves. All this so that he could put all of his strength into tugging on that arm and then slamming his forehead into hers.

It was kinda clear that he was outmatched here! This was a brutal woman and frankly, she outmatched him. But the grin on his face reflected none of that. Any notions of getting to Miki weren't currently in his head. Despite any impressions that Kyo may have given the family, he wasn't here to win. He'd already won. He was here, in this house, getting to test himself against the Sawachika. Plenty of other suitors would be shaking, afraid, anxious. Maybe wallowing in this indominable wall that was Ai. Lamenting that they weren't going to be going any further. But Not Igen.

Getting to meet Kyo's parents had been plenty of a reward. Getting to FIGHT a fucking fine, vicious woman like Ai?

Really makes you feel like a King, hmm?

A voice crackled through his limbs, through his muscle. Through every fiber of his being. But he ignored it. Some small part of him recognized what that voice probably was. But Igen was having WAY too much fun to pay it even a shred of attention!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:37 pm
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Dfkeoed

LADY SAWACHIKA

Oho. Now that was an approach that Lady Sawachika could only ever admire. She knew that there were any number of ways that she could outmaneuver the attack coming for her, but why would she do that? This young man had the gall to charge straight for her, prepare to meet her fist directly. If that was what he wanted to do, then she would gladly meet that challenge with all of her might. Once more, her fist shot forward, snapping much more sharply toward him. Even as it was caught, she grinned to herself, her mind having gone to every bit the same place as Igen’s had.

As he drove his head forward, so too did she, and the impact of the headbutt was quite radically harder than it would have been otherwise because of her effort. A faint shockwave pushed much of the gravel in the zen garden away, and without moving any further, Lady Sawachika simply spoke, her voice calm and collected even after all of the intensity of the moment.

“We’ll have to do this again sometime. But I don’t want to keep my daughter waiting.”

Of course, if Igen continued to fight, Lady Sawachika could certainly keep up. But she was perfectly satisfied with how things had gone to this point.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:11 am
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Oh wow, that hurt. Igen's head SPUN as it collided with the clearly-stronger woman. And for just an instant, he blinked owlishly. He was tough, tough enough to NOT get concussed or...you know... have his head cave in or anything like that. But that hard impact still broke the skin on his brow, and Igen staggered just a little, his other fist raised, the other hand STILL holding her fist, as he readied himself to start slugging!

But it seemed there was no need for that! To his surprise, the woman relaxed, that voice suddenly calm as she called an end to the bout. Oh....right...why he was originally here. Aaaand his forehead was pissing blood, a steady stream down his face, aaaand...well that was his nice shirt. Hm... maybe he shoulda padded his head with some Kaido, but wELP! Hindsight and all that! He released his grip on the woman's hand and gave a chuckle, reaching up and promptly healing the cut closed. Though he kept his hand a bit there. He had to make sure all the blood vessels healed or his head would still bruise.

"Much obliged, we'll totes have to do that sometime. Maybe we can all go out for drinks sometime! Your husband like Umeshu?" He ventured with a chuckle, ignoring the headache he had. Yep, yepyepyep, that was gonna hurt for a while., But he worked through the pain, standing up and .... well...Kaido wouldn't help with the blood all over his front. Or his face. That he just wiped it off on his sleeve.

"Whew! Uh....where to next?" He asked, looking around. As if expecting said sister to be waiting with some new manner of test for him.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:53 pm
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 UUYLiaq

LADY SAWACHIKA

Pulling a handkerchief from the folds of her attire, Lady Sawachika handed it to Igen to wipe himself off before she simply began to walk, gesturing for him to follow after her. She kept a slow, even pace, giving him plenty of time to straighten up his appearance at least a little bit.

"Her brothers and sisters won't disturb you. At least, not today. You've certainly proven yourself to my husband and I, but the Sawachika household is not a place kind to those unwilling to be tested."

Even though her voice had returned to its calm, ladylike evenness, there was still an honesty to her words that made it clear she wasn't actively hiding anything. Rather, she'd simply calmed down once more, and her steps as they walked through the ornately decorated estate were even, free of any of that intensity she'd only just shown.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:03 pm

Igen politely waved a hand to decline the hankerchief from Ai, but smiled warmly and thanked her for the offer. He would never be so ridiculous as to present Kyo's sister with an inaccurate depiction of himself. And if nothing else, Igen looked exactly like Igen in this moment. He followed Ai with an optimism and energy that one would hardly expect on a man that had just gotten his ass beat. But he kept the energy all the same.

"With all due respect I certainly hope not. I find your tests to be very charming." He noted with a big grin as he continued to trail behind her. Vaguely wondering what sort of woman awaited him in the depths of the estate. He was excited! To meet her. To talk to her. To tell her all about how awesome her family was. Recount the savage beating his mom had given her as though it were a trophy. To ask about any embarassing details about Kyo. There was SO MUCH he was already BURSTING to share with her! After all, how could he look at the rest of her family and think they WOULDN'T be homies?
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:06 am
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 LrXVkJ6

SAWACHIKA MIKI

"Charming, hm?"

The voice that had responded to that particular comment had not belonged to Lady Sawachika, however, who seemed to simply slip away with a small smile the moment that she'd heard it. For a few brief moments, it seemed as though the hallway Igen had been left in was almost desolate in its emptiness, but then all at once a door to one side slid open, a naginata flashing forward and coming within a hair's breadth or so of Igen's face.

"Sawachika Miki. If you've come so far, then I would feel quite ashamed not to greet you properly. Waiting around as if some demure lady would not do for a man that has proven himself to both heads of the Sawachika, now would it?"

The woman holding the naginata had an expression that certainly seemed to carry every bit the same intensity as her mother and father, if not perhaps a bit more so. However, unlike the unbridled heart of Lord Sawachika, or the unveiled battle hunger of Lady Sawachika, all of the intensity in Miki seemed to come from her gaze. Even with a gentle, almost reserved looking expression, her eyes told a profoundly different story. They were piercing, looking directly at Igen and quite obviously sizing him up, looking for every possible weakness that they could find. Despite her calm exterior, one could only imagine how much was going on in her mind.

"My brother has spoken very highly of you in the past, Gyakusuma Igendai. I had half expected it to simply be bluster for the sake of a friend."

END POST | AMEZAIKU OF SAWACHIKA
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:28 am

Igen's brows raised, tilting his head a bit as Ai promptly gave a little mysterious smile and walked off. And then, moments later, he saw the blade that snaked in and stopped a mere hair's breadth from his face, causing him to blink in surprise! Normally he might have tried something cool, like draw his own sword and have the blades meet! But uh, he was still very much a little spinny from Lady Sawachika's headbutt.

"Hi there!" He promptly greeted, smiling earnestly as ever in stark contrast to the hawklike eyes that greeted him. Though after she herself spoke he let out a soft noise of relief. "Oh, I passed? That's awesome! I wasn't actually sure ya know? Never was good at reading a room, but hey, I got here so I musta did something right." He wouldn't lie, some small part of him HAD wondered if Miss Ai hadn't just been leading him to like, the front gate to tell him to fuck off. After all he hadn't exactly won.

"Hah, well I'll be sure to give him a good punch in the shoulder next time I see him! I really prefer to make my own first impressions, tch. But you know your bro, he's a stubborn one. But it IS nice to know he's lookin out for me." He chimed, as if there wasn't a blade right in his face. "But yea! My name is Igendai Gyakusuma. It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Miki.Wanna get something to eat sometime?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:34 am
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 3 LrXVkJ6

SAWACHIKA MIKI

There was a brief moment of silence as Miki continued to size him up, seeming to run through every possibility and every response that she could make to what Igen had just said to her. But those eyes never left him, and after a moment the silence was cut short by a small, profoundly ladylike laugh.

"Moving directly to a date, hm? Without even going through the proper steps of courtship? How very brazen of you."

Miki lowered the naginata, though it stayed in her hand as she continued to speak, her posture relaxing just a touch. She didn't think she'd need to put him to any further test, really. That question had been enough.

"That would be perfectly nice, yes. Did you have a place and time in mind?"

Well, maybe there would be a little more testing. But not the physical sort, at least.

END POST | AMEZAIKU OF SAWACHIKA
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:43 am

Igen paused as she seemed to consider his words. Too casual? He took a moment to smile just a bit wider and give her the ol double fingergunsd and a wink. Truly selling how good of a guy he was. He'd probably never know if that little pazazz had actually won him any points as soon the woman finally spoke up, leaving him a little confused.

"Oh uh.....I don't really know anything about the rules of courtship if I'm being honest. This is just what I do whenever I meet someone who seems cool. " He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "But hey yea, I was figuring we could just go now. There's a nice food cart I usually hop to for lunch! They make great stirfry over rice that's awesome after some hard training!" And truth be told, he felt like he'd had quite the workout between the two heads of the family. "But hey, I'm also fine if you got any places in mind actually. I don't really know where nobles kinda hang out. And Kyo didn't really tell me a ton about you, so if you wanna share a place you like to eat, I'd be happy to try it out." He pointed out, after all he WAS Supposed to be getting to know the girl, right? Seeing the kinds of places a girl liked to eat was pretty important in his book.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum