Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 4 Empty Re: I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen]

Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:45 pm
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 4 LrXVkJ6

SAWACHIKA MIKI

It took tremendous confidence to come to the home of a noble lady without even the slightest knowledge of courtship. But the Sawachika did not, in most respects, carry themselves as particularly noble. Miki was as much a Sawachika as any member of this house, and she found it more charming than anything else that he would simply come with the forward intention of actually getting to know her, rather than the elaborate charades that the nobility was so fond of.

"No, no. I believe that your choice sounds lovely. And I would imagine that, if it is indeed so good after training, it will do you well after having gotten here to my suite, hm?"

It wasn't as if Miki were at all unaware of what her parents had put Igen through. Even if he hadn't arrived covered in blood, she knew her family more than well enough to imagine what had been inflicted upon him. Most of the people who were put to these tests named champions, and that alone was enough for Miki to send them away.

"Lead the way, and I'll gladly follow. But, to answer your question, my favorite eatery is the Fudou Kokuan izakaya."

By all accounts, most nobles did not keep track of such a location, and the few that did know about it considered it a lowbrow eatery that only the most savage (or poor) members of the Gotei would visit. Fights were common, and there was always a haze of smoke that seemed to mingle effortlessly with a loud din of yelling, whether for good or bad reasons.

Miki enjoyed the atmosphere.

END POST | AMEZAIKU OF SAWACHIKA
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 4 Empty Re: I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen]

Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:22 pm
I Look Forward to Getting to Know You [Sawachika Family, Igen] - Page 4 HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Igen relaxed just a little and smiled a bit wider as she seemed to take well to all this! Despite uh...the...courting...rules. Whatever THOSE were. She seemed perfectly fine just...hanging out with him. Which was rad! "Awesome! Uhhhh.... anything you wanted to do before we leave?" He asked. Not sure if like ...she had like... a riddle or something she'd prepared. What did girls expect in situations like this? Beat him. But well hey, he'd check just to be polite, and then they'd be off to he commercial district!

"Damn, a place like that? That's not what I'd have expected at all! I used to go to places like that before the academy. But well...you know...OUT in the rukongai. I HAVE heard of it though. That's awesome though! A shame I didn't check it out earlier or maybe I'd have met ya sooner." He chuckled, his demeanor entirely casual as the pair of them headed out. He absolutely had a flood of questions and things to ask her about. But he was definitely gonna take his time to do it. After all, he'd been through a lot to get here! No point in tryind to rush through it.

He had all afternoon to find out just who Miki Sawachika was. You know, aside from just pretty~ Shit that was good, he'd have to remember that and look for an opportunity to pull it out later.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum