Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You, Me, Booze Left_bar_bleue0/0You, Me, Booze Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You, Me, Booze Empty You, Me, Booze

Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:30 pm

You, Me, Booze 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 175

Well! Hono had just finished a good day at work! She had stopped a robbery! A cabbage stand was snatched from! Though she had gotten a big reward! A few of the people in the Rukongai had managed to scrape together a bottle of sake for Hono to take back. A nice gift if she said so herself!

Well what was a drink if you didn't share it! This is when Hono got an idea! Why not ask Elyss to share some? Well wasn't that just the best idea she had all day! After all Hono could just... enter her house. Hono had done just that, within seconds a rather loud yell would echo throughout the room.

"Elyss!!!" The Shinigami would call out. "I brought some sake and well! Why don't get have a little date and share it!" He spoke proudly, after a few moments she busted into laughter. The rather large bottle in her hand securely. Though... Hono hopped that Elyss wouldn't mind the sudden entrance. That was... if Elyss was even home.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

You, Me, Booze Empty Re: You, Me, Booze

Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:33 pm
You, Me, Booze Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Not again.

"I swear..."

What other reaction could she have even given? It's not like she's surprised. Elyss isn't that easy to surprise, especially when it's Hono trying to surprise her. This is all just another minor inconvenience, a distraction from her activity. And, speaking of activity, it's literally just her reading a book. Elyss wasn't doing anything important while sitting on her couch, but her lack of things to do doesn't mean she wants people barging in demanding something of her. What is Hono even asking for? A date? Get drunk? What is her aim here?

"What are you blabbing about? Why are you asking me out on a date?"

END POST | Red

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:43 pm

You, Me, Booze 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 116

Hono let out one her over dramatic pouts. "Elyss! Aren't you happy to see me?" She walked over, sitting on the couch next to her friend. Holding up the bottle, pointing at it. "So. I was at work, I stopped a robbery and I got this bad boy!" She shook the bottle a bit, thankfully the cap was still on.

"See! I'm a hard worker! Is it really a bad thing to ask you to drink with me? I thought you would love to drink Sake with a cute girl..." She rolled her eyes. "Aren't we friends!" She looked at the door, than back at Elyss. "Plus, I wouldn't mind getting drunk with you~~" She teased.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:24 pm
You, Me, Booze Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Happy is a... stretch..."

Endearing as the ever-preppy girl is, Elyss wouldn't say she's entirely pleased that her day's been interrupted. The reasoning is even esoteric. Well, there's not anything Elyss could do without being overly mean, so she just gave in to Hono's company, putting her book down in the process. She'd spy the bottle in the other's hand, raising a brow at what all of this even meant. She's not particularly concerned about Hono's plan here, but she is curious if Hono is just trying to make her drunk to mess with her or if she's being serious about this weird date thing.

"Cute or not, I don't think this is how you go about this stuff."

Honestly, this is something Ulv would have pulled.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:46 am

You, Me, Booze 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 165

Upon inspection of the bottle, it wasn't sealed, at least not all the way. It would seem it was opened before! Maybe Hono had a little? She placed the bottle on the table. "Awww I know you're so happy! I mean I'm adorable! and you LOVE my company~" She leaned towards Elyss with a chuckle, before returning to sitting upright.

"Fine. Let me rephrase! Elyss, would you like to go on a drinking date with me?" The Shinigami spoke in a rather monotone and boring sounding tone, trying to give Elyss a hard time. "is it really a crime to wanna drink with you?" She rolled her eyes. "I mean, I know you work oh so hard!" She would smirk.

"Wow. What a prude~ A cute girl is offering you booze and you turn her down?" She placed the back of her forehead and threw her head back dramatically. "Oh Elyss! You break my heart!", she spoke in an overly dramatic almost sing song voice.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:29 pm
You, Me, Booze Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Love is a strong word," Elyss grumbled, noting that Hono's already been sipping from the bottle she's trying to share. If the woman wanted to drink together, they could have gone out into the Rukongai at any time. Hono did not have to burst into her space like a bull in a China shop. There are so many better ways to go about asking someone to go somewhere or to participate in fun activities. However, Elyss has no excuses to use to escape from this one. This proves one of those time where she curses her dutifulness. At least it's just Hono and not someone truly insufferable. The woman does have her endearing qualities, if only she knew how to apply them.

"But, let's do whatever you want then. I'm gonna end up digging my own grave at this rate."

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:40 am

You, Me, Booze 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 123

Hono would roll her eyes as Elyss grumbled, man she was a sourpuss huh? Well that didn't change the fact of what Hono wanted. She chuckled as Elyss she might need to chose her words carefully! After all, Hono was slightly tipsy so maybe "whatever" was a bad word to use.

"Oh! How about a kiss if we can do whatever~" Hono would laugh, quickly pointing her finger at Elyss. "Grave? Have some fun for once dumbass!" Hono would reach for the bottle, flicking the cap off of the bottle before quickly drinking straight from the bottle. Once that was over she would extend it towards Elyss offering her some to drink.

"Kiss? Or maybe more~~~" She was really pushing her luck huh?

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:37 pm
You, Me, Booze Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Well, you're obviously not thinking straight," Elyss grumbled, a bit peeved with Hono actually hitting on her. Though, she'll not give the other woman shit for it. Something like this is just a natural occurrence for the redhead. The only surprising thing would be that Hono's into her in that way, but that's not any bit surprising with just a bit of thought applied. The idiot is always bothering her, and Hono probably does have a crush on her in some form or fashion. Being drunk was just the needed catalyst for this situation to even occur.

"Give me that, will ya?"

Elyss went to take the bottle from her at least. Why does she always have to deal with lightweights, but there's only one thing to do when something like this happens. One second, the bottle's full. The next, it's all down Elyss' throat as she drunk the whole thing in one go.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:14 pm

You, Me, Booze 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 123

The red haired Shinigami would than look directly towards Elyss Infront of her. "H-Hey! That's mean!" She sighed, "I am thinking straight! I made the decision to ask you out before I started drinking!" She folded her arms angrily. "I've always liked you dummy..." She was a little drunk, yeah. But she was really just a bit more open with her emotions.

Hono would watch as Elyss deleted the bottle in just a second. She'd find it was very very strong. Hono's eyes widened but looked at Elyss. "H-hey y-you bitch! I want some more!" She grumbled playfully. "You have anymore?" she chuckled. "But hey! This will be an exciting first date! I'm sure of it!"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:40 pm
You, Me, Booze Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Someone's being incredibly brave," Elyss muttered, finding what just happened incredulous. It's an obvious next step to all of this, but hearing those words left her a bit unprepared. For one, what is she even supposed to say? No? Yes? Maybe? Like, no appeared in her head immediately, but she doesn't want to just spit on how Hono feels like that. She actually finds the woman endearing enough despite everything.

"I do... But, I don't think-"

Mmm... This crap is a bit strong. Elyss had to stop and blink as her body processed what she just gulped down. Great. Is she about to get drunk? Ugh. She threw an unimpressed look at Hono and sighed.

"Listen. Why the Hell are you coming here now trying to date me?"

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum