Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You, Me, Booze - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0You, Me, Booze - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You, Me, Booze - Page 3 Empty Re: You, Me, Booze

Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:40 am

You, Me, Booze - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 173

Hono would listen into Elyss as she patted her on the shoulder! A little but of praise really went to Hono's head, it made her want to train even harder! She would think what to say next, I mean Elyss was saying this wasn't a date. Shit, wasn't that Hono's goal here? Maybe she could swing things around?

"You love my company!" She snapped back. "Should we eat dinner~? I dunno, gotta spice the date up a little no~?" She would let out a light chuckle. "I would of brought some dinner, but honestly coming here was a sudden decision!" The pink haired girl would soon look down. "At least give your girl a fair shot~"

"Sorry for annoying you-" She awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck. "You think you could work your captain magic and hook your very best friend up with a strong training partner? I'd ask you, but if I'm trying to hurt you ut be weird training with you, you know?" She would ask a rather sudden question.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You, Me, Booze - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0You, Me, Booze - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:03 am
You, Me, Booze - Page 3 Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"We're not going on a damn date while you're piss drunk!"

Snapping on the woman, Elyss found this situation grinding on her last nerves. Hono's insistent nature is not helping this situation at all, and Elyss can't believe that this woman is even considering heading out again. One could see the irritation start to develop on the redhead's face as she closed her eyes and took a breath to recollect herself. She can already tell that Hono is going to do all she can to push her over the edge while they're supposedly an article now.

"You're asking to date, but then you call me your best friend, and then you bring up beating me up. Can you make up your mind? I already said I'd agree to this, so that means you have to actually put some time and effort into actually coming up with an actual date. Not just throw shit together and hope it works."

Elyss didn't even bother with whatever else Hono was going on about. A fighting partner? The woman needs to take some pills, eat some bread, and then go to bed.

END POST | Red

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:20 am

You, Me, Booze - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 141

Hono would gulp heavily as Elyss snapped at her, which really knocked some sense into her. The Shinigami would look down at her feet a bit embarrassed about what had happened. She decided to look at Elyss, this time with a face that seemed sincere. "Elyss, I-I'm sorry!" She wasn't exactly sure what to say, there would be a rather long pause as she thought about what to say next. "Let's make a deal! I'll plan out a real date! Like a REAL date!

"Well, you are one of my only friends so I guess you're my best friend! What do you want me to call you? My girlfriend? My rival? My archenemy?" She raised an eyebrow, not sure exactly what Elyss was implying. "But I'll plan something amazing, you won't regret it!" There was that confidence you wouldn't see Hono without.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:17 am
You, Me, Booze - Page 3 Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

What a weird situation, huh? However, Elyss isn't anything if not stuck in weird situations. She'll not hold anything against Hono though. The woman's drunk and trying her best, but it's hard to know if this should be referred to as such. Either way, what's done is done.

"Just... do what feels right, I guess."

Elyss isn't sure what to do with this woman in the end. Rival? Lover? Friend? What a load of crap bundled in a nice-looking box. It'll be a spectacle, but it'll be their spectacle at least, so Elyss'll see how this goes in the end.

END POST | Red
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum