Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You, Me, Booze - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You, Me, Booze - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You, Me, Booze - Page 2 Empty Re: You, Me, Booze

Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:08 am

You, Me, Booze - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 116

"Is it really that out of character for me~? I mean I try and attack you just about everyday!" She shut her eyes, her head swaying back and forward, super ditsy of course.

Hearing the 'I do' caused Hono to clap. "goooood good!" She let out a hiccup. "More drinkssss" She laughed looking at her friend. "Trying to date you? Do I really need a reason?" She asks. "Look. I don't have a lot of friends, who am I suppose to share drinks with?" She looked a little sad. "Plus is it really a crime for a girl to wanna have some fun?!" She rolled her eyes before looking into Elyss' eyes. "You're soooo damn cute!"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You, Me, Booze - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0You, Me, Booze - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:58 am
You, Me, Booze - Page 2 Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

For a second, Elyss actually felt nervous. It wasn't Hono's actions that left her bewildered, but it was the idea of having the handle this that made the redhead uncomfortable. There's no doubt that it'd be a simple task of putting Hono down, but it was the idea of even having to that made this suck. What should she even say to calm this woman down? A simple no and why probably isn't enough to actually get Hono to back off for a bit. For a bit? Ugh. Elyss couldn't help but feel that Hono would try again and again to fetch her attention, just as she does when it comes to trying to one up her in combat.

"You're right. Knowing you knowing me, it makes sense that you'd develop a crush of sorts, but I don't think we have to date just to share drinks, and I'm sure a lot of people enjoy your company enough to consider you a friend."

Elyss deals with one of Hono's more annoying traits, and she hasn't grown entirely tired of it yet. That just means that Hono isn't as bad as she thinks. The girl seems to be redirecting some of her own sadness right now though, coming here trying to get at Elyss while also reminiscing on her lack of social life. Sex isn't something that'll help, that's for sure.

END POST | Red

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:51 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 141

Hono really was a stubborn girl, but we all knew that. The Shinigami would look at her friend in front of her, Hono swayed back and forward slightly, though her gaze never left Elyss, getting lost in Elyss' eyes, she really seemed out of it, or maybe it was the booze talking? Hono was hard to read right now, it seems she was like a puppy dog.

"Well you're right about people lovvvving me~" She winked. "I could of asked anyone! but..." she hiccupped thinking about it. "I wanted to shoot my shot! There really isn't much to it, I like you..." That sounded serious at least. Though once that was said she let out another loud hiccup. "I just wanna have fun after work with the girl I like! Plus I can be more honest when I'm drinnnnnking!" She admitted.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:32 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Great. Just great. Yep. This isn't something that's going to go away anytime soon. Being drunk isn't the cause for this sudden infatuation. It's just the catalyst to actually try and do something about it. The funny thing is that Elyss has a rule to always give someone a chance, whether it's pertaining to training, friendship, or even more. Normally, no one would ever try and go the more route, but there is the brave few that dare. Hono being one of them is all too conceivable, even if it did take her being absolutely blasted to do so.

It wouldn't be fair to let some people have their shot and deny others theirs. That fact made Elyss feel tired all of a sudden, a hand rubbing at her face as she let out a long sigh.

"...Fine. Ya gets one, alright? Blow it, and you'll have to forget all about this... Hopefully you forget about it anyway after you've sobered up."

Doubt it though. Stubborn ass. But, Elyss has given the woman what she wants, for the time. Right now, Elyss could use a drink, so she got up and went to get some cheap liquor from her cabinet. She doesn't drink at home much because she's usually working, so she doesn't have anything fancy. It's just enough to probably placate her drunk companion though.

"Here. Don't throw up and choke on your own vomit... in my house at least."

END POST | Red

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:55 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 101

Oh! Hono got one huh~ How considerate of Elyss! Best not to fuck it up, while Hono was kind of a drunk mess, she wasn't to the point where she'd do something she usually wouldn't, nor would she completely forget everything that happened. Hono would point at Elyss as she clapped back. Letting out a soft chuckle.

"I won't blow it! I mean I'm adorable~" Hono would lean towards her friend watching her get some cheap bottles, she raises her eyes. "Oh! You get the weak stuff huh~" She swayed a little. "So! You go on a lot of dates huh~?"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:00 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

She sighed.

"No, I don't go on a lot of dates. Most people are smart enough to not bother me with that stuff."

Though, she tried to make that come off more threatening than she meant it. Plenty of people probably want to date her, but Elyss isn't exactly the approachable type. Only those with some balls really try their luck, and Elyss is quick to give them the business. She just knows Hono enough to understand that the girl has the balls and the lack of brains to keep bothering her about this sort of stuff. That's why it's best to let it run its course. Maybe this will work in Hono's favor. Maybe it won't.

"Anyway. Of course, I don't have anything strong. I work here sometimes, and I don't need to be getting pissed drunk while trying to run a whole division, so no complaining, dammit."

Slamming the bottle down on the table, Elyss took her seat and shrugged. If Hono wants it, there it is. Elyss isn't in the mood for drinking too much, and this stuff shouldn't get Hono anymore drunker than she already is.

END POST | Red

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:54 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 147

"Oh? Well I kinda figured since you were all cute and badass a lot of people would wanna date you!" Hono would smirk and lean a little close teasing her. "Me? Bother you? You loveeeeeeee me company~" She would giggle a bit, before leaning back again. "Be honest, am I cute Elyss~?" Hono would randomly ask, looking at Elyss with slight puppy dog eyes. "orrr am I the sexy type?" She chuckled playfully putting her arm under her chest and lightly bouncing them.

Hono would hiccup a little bit looking at the bottle, grabbing it, she'd take a quick sip, her face would instantly scrunch up. Certainly didn't like the taste, she would place the bottle back on the table. "Speaking of your division! How's it been? I've been trying to step up my performance in Realm Enforcement... I got a stern talkin to by my captain"

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:34 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"You've talked about being cute like four times already. Cut it out," Elyss grumbled, finding the insistent nature of this drunken woman a grind to her skull. No one's said anything about her not being cute or anything, so Elyss doesn't know why Hono keeps bringing it up. If the woman was truly ugly, this conversation wouldn't be happening. Despite being open to dating, Elyss still has her tastes. Being allowed to even be here should tell Hono that she's somewhere in that range, if nothing else, but if she must say anything to stop the constant attempts at trying to seduce her.

"You're pretty cute. Sexy, uh, I guess we can work on it. Maybe try not to force the idea on others."

An honest reply should quell Hono a bit. Elyss didn't react to whatever that thing where Hono's bosom was. Trying to force attraction isn't the best, especially when trying to seduce Elyss of all people. Now, with that out of the way, Elyss wouldn't mind having an actual conversation.

"Anyway, the Division is doing fine. Now, actually do your best. If you're trying to connect your name with mine, I expect good work at least. Don't drag me through the mud because of anything stupid."

END POST | Red

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:00 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 125

Yikes, despite her drunk and repetitive state. What Elyss said stuck, Hono would awkwardly chuckle as she felt herself sobering up a little, well at least not as drunk as she was when she arrived.

But hey! Being called cute by Elyss wasn’t one small feat, Hono was kinda flustered, not really expected an answer, her cheeks quickly turned a soft pink. “Right…”

Well those were words of encouragement all right. The red-head would nod. “Yeah, today I stopped this cabbage thief! That’s where I got that Saki from ealierrrr” she laughed. “My captain was pretty understanding, hell he even asked if I wanted to move to your division…” she thought about it. “Though, I think you being my captain would be weird… you know?” After a second, she looked at Elyss again. “Sorry, for being all weird, never really been on a DATE before…”

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:31 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Elyss doesn't really dance around subjects unless she feels the subject is something particularly uneasy. Hono suddenly trying to date her was something she'd have not guessed occurring any day of the week. The woman being drunk simply made things harder because Elyss was unsure if Hono would be in mentally sound. It seems her worry was uncalled for, but Elyss could see that Hono took some sort of blow from everything said. Well, if nothing else, Elyss should try and be supportive. She did agree to do this with Hono after all.

"Well, good job," Elyss responded, reaching and giving Hono a pat on the shoulder. Though, that was quickly followed by a firm grip, her expression darkening.

"Oh, by the way. This isn't a date. You're not really calling you annoying me while drunk a date, are you..."

END POST | Red

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum