Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]

Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:15 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

The shifting eyes of Aiko's blood gaze moved from Tento to Kanako as she pondered if the two were going to clash. If it came to that? Well, she could always speed blitz out of here. The woman signed up to take a walk in the woods, not to be attacked by a cute hollow doggie, have a giant Godzilla creature emerge from the foods, and then a shinigami come from nowhere to possibly clean her clock. This is a bit above her pay grade.

Still, her nerves were pretty bad since she was in this situation. Of course, she looked flustered, so she exhaled slowly and inhaled at the same rate of speed to relax her body a bit. A lingering amount of dread still lay in her body, but it was manageable at this point, and she could piece together her words better.

"I think all is well? Maybe. I attracted a hollow dog that attacked me, I didn't want to kill it because it was cute, and I don't kill animals, then this big giant Arrancar showed up, and then you after. I believe a witch cursed me...."

Was it a mouthful? Aiko didn't know. Regardless of how her hurried tone of voice came across, the woman felt good to let it out and gave a bow to them both.

"But, I'm sorry? I think I caused all this..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:37 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kanako truly couldn't understand why Tento seemed to be freaking out. Perhaps it was because of the rain, some humans really couldn't handle loud noises. But, as it was gradually ceasing, there should be no reason to be so... paralyzed every now and then. Really, what was up with him? It seemed like he had also lost his capability to hear during one of said freakouts, therefore missing out on Kanako's name. Of course, it did seem to be right after Aiko had introduced herself, and perhaps that was why Tento was having so many issues. Well... it was understandable. Aiko was of a respectfully normal height and seemed to have good-looking enough features for a human. A small shrug later, Kanako decided she may as well try again, just in case the Shinigami missed her name.

"Just in cased you missed my name... It's Kanako. And it's always better to take walks in occupied places... or go for a swim in the ocean. A lot less humans to be bothered by. They freak out and scream at the slightest thing... And I'd prefer not to get in trouble so that I can't visit Earth anymore... So yes, all is well."

Kanako shrugged a tiny bit, before she tilted her head in respect to what Aiko said. She blinked a tiny bit, knelt down somewhat so that she could actually look Aiko in the eye without causing the girl some kind of odd neck pain from looking up so far, and gave her a gentle smile; which was likely undermined by her yellow slit-pupil eyes.

"How could random chance be your fault, Aiko? The hollow dog? Perhaps indirectly... But this whole situation with an Arrancar, a human, and a Shinigami runnin' into each other completely randomly in the forest? Don't apologize for something that isn't your fault... Unless you feel like you must. Your gesture is greatly appreciated and I assure you I do not blame you in any way for this meeting, I find it more interesting to find a amicable Human and a relatively agreeable Shinigami."

After another reassuring look, well an attempt at one, the Arrancar stood up and looked towards Tento, considering him carefully as she looked upon him. Truly... he was an odd Shinigami for sure. Especially considering Kanako was convinced he was staring at them for much longer than recommended. Sometimes at least... Still human, even if he was a Shinigami.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:51 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

All in all, this was very much so a nerve racking situation. A joke even. What did you get when a blood wielding human, newbie Shinigami, and a bombastic eight foot tall Arrancar standing out in the rain? Fits. Many many internal fits. As somewhat calm and polite Tento was trying to be outside. Inside he was just, thinking of what the heck he was doing. Once again, he found himself facing an Arrancar. Hostile situation or not! He...needed to stop running into them. Each one got more attractive than the last. WAIT DID HE JUST ADMIT THAT?!?

Nerves were bad. Nerves were a wreck. Things inside were all a mess. Oh what the heck! The only thing truuuly saving him from his own flusterness was the hat and a desperate need to...do his job right. Hot ladies be damned. There was a possible danger here and well, still the other side of excitement where it came to the energy sitting on Kanako's Amazonian height and frame. And the unknown abilities of both. I mean, how often do you come upon a person holding a halo on their head...and than add that the halo is made out of blood!!

Flustered emotions were not a solo thing either. The slow exhale coming from Aiko made Tento think so at least. The repetition coming as a clear calming technique in his eyes. As Aiko gathered herself, Kanako spoke once again. Giving her name this time in which Tento gave a nod of his head. "Kanako huh? Nice name", Tento said with a straightforward positivity to the name finding it pretty as Aiko finished gathering herself in her breathing. "Unoccupied places are always the best. I think finding a nice place to hear the sounds of life is always a wonderful song to the ears". Hmmm, a very quiet nature loving Hollow perhaps? Or confrontation at least. It seemed Kanako was not the type to be eager and thirst after the fear of humans. Not really out for making them freak out and scream. Stay out of trouble. Hmmmmmm.....

Pondering this. Aiko spoke now in her now put together state. As her words came out, calmer and not too close together in a jumble. He made out the details of what had happened, at least from her as a witness, giving a few nods here and there. "Well. No one was done to you so I would agree all is well. A cute hollow dog though huh? Too bad I missed that", Tento said in a little bit of honest disappointment. He loved cats and dogs, he diiiid doubt a hollow dog would like him. But still. It would be a sight to see for the first time. More importantly, he turned his head back to Kanako. "I owe you my thanks and apolgies then miss. You seemed to help protect this lady. On behalf of defenders of the living, I thank you", he said giving a little bit of a brighter tone in his voice. Friendly. By all means still on guard, but, perhaps he could give a bit of thought that he would not be in the situation of a fight today? "No no, You are fine. In fact, makes my job all the more easy if your sprout out information nice and easy like that", Tento said giving a half hearted wave of his hand.

This was in tandem with Kanako's movement. The slight shrug, the tilt of her head that held that wild wet clinging hair. The kneeing that in all honesty just made her look normal height now as she looked Aiko in the eye and gave, a gentle smile? Huh...it felt strangly warm. Albeit..ah...rough. Very rough with those yellow slit-pupil eyes. Such a strange and unique look that in truth, he was not sure hoooow would express whatever Kanako was trying to communicate. Ah....so much work to not look at that shirt though.

Looking down at Aiko while Kanako spoke. Tento had to agree with it fully. A Hollow could be attracted to energy, and from the feeling Aiko had some. But maybe not enough to be a beacon in drawing Hollows in. Either way, attracting a simple Hollow was no one's fault. That was life in their world. After that, it was just freedom of choice. Kanako walking in the worlds. Tento choosing coming her for deployment. And even the choice of going out to check the energy signature. There were free will and the rolling dice game of cause and effect. Connected perhaps, but not fault filled. "Chance or fate. It happened by itself. Everyone here choice a path today and it somehow lead them to here. A little bit intimidating perhaps and largely unexpected yes. But meeting an interesting Human and Arrancar is not something I would have been against happening in my day", it was strange. Both of them trying to reassure her. So much so Tento could not help but give a soft chuckle with a light smile. Trying very much so to be a gentlemen.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Tentos10
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:06 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Blinking for a few moments, Aiko looked at Kanako and nodded hesitantly as it seemed like things weren't that big of a deal. Then again, in Aiko's mind, at times, things could seem like big deals when in reality, they were nothing. That's what anxiety does to ya, after all. So, she exhaled once more and spoke.

"Yeah, perhaps you are right. It's better things just happen by fate and that we happen to be non-combative. Things could be worse, I guess. Thanks."

Although she was still a bit uncomfortable with all of this, her nerves were slowly easing up as she didn't seem as flustered as before. If nothing else, she was at peace with the situation and kept tabs on the likes of Tento. When you are on guard, you notice a lot of things. And, as a result of that fact, Aiko blinked as she took note of Tento constantly looking at Kanako. She was a massive thing and all, but it seemed...off? Was he checking her out or something?

Of course, those thoughts were kept to Aiko's self as she was reassured by the two that it was just fate, nothing terrible happened, and she could just sit down, reach into her pocket and pull out a small bottle of water to drink as she looked up at the two of them for a few moments and nodded.

"Thanks. I think I was nervous over nothing. I didn't want to get in trouble with the Gotei or anything."

With a nervous laugh, she rubbed the back of her head before looking at Tento again and mustering up a tiny bit of courage to ask him a question.

"Uhm, sir, why do you...keep looking at her? Is it because she is an amazon?"

...ugh, the internal thoughts became external.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:36 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako was glad, at the very least, her attempt at a smile had not scared Aiko. Frankly speaking, she knew such things would comfort some people... but she had barely smiled all her life and she had figured a smile with teeth wouldn't exactly inspire confidence. After all, her teeth weren't exactly the shape of a human's; far more sharp in comparison to what one would think should occupy a humanoid mouth. Her canine's especially were rather... dangerous. Suffice to say she didn't exactly have teeth that would inspire kindness. Kanako nodded gently at what Hiroe said, rising again to her full height and was tempted to give Aiko a pat; but had decided that keeping her hands away from delicate humans was probably a good idea. Especially one who reeked of iron.

Eventually, however, Kanako soon tilted her head, an eyebrow raised as she looked at Tento. Now he was thanking her? Frankly speaking, she hadn't protected this girl. In all honesty, they just stumbled upon each other and Aiko asked her to take care of the dog-like hollow. In all honesty, Aiko seemed like she would've been able to handle itself if not for the unfortunately, and surprisingly, adorable form of the hollow. However, she simply took the thanks in stride; even if the Gotei and most other protectors of Earth wouldn't exactly want to thank her like Tento did. Regardless, as Kanako took it in stride, she also realized the question that Aiko had was a fair one; even if it was said out of a brief moment of bravery. Kanako blinked somewhat at what the woman had said. Indeed, Tento did have more than a few moments of just.. stopping and staring at Kanako, and Kanako coulda sworn he was doing the same thing to Aiko. Frankly speaking, Kanako didn't often notice his gaze because most humans normally just... stared at her because she was so tall. As far as Kanako was concerned, it was a perfect thing for an Arrancar. Besides, her height now was a blessing as far as she was concerned; as she was a somewhat oversized Adjuchas. Simply speaking, the Arrancar shrugged slightly and looked towards Aiko, with very little idea that her wet clothes were accenting certain features of her humanoid, and well toned, body quite on accident.

"That sounds quite likely to me, Aiko... It's not often anyone in the Living World meets someone eight feet tall. I'm sure it's nothing too concerning. And I suppose I can't blame him if he is just keeping an eye on me by habit... I am an Arrancar in the end After all. It only makes sense to keep an eye on me even if I have proven to be intelligent enough to know how to keep my peace."

A small shrug was all that greeted the end of Kanako's sentence as she reached behind her and grabbed the end of her hair and pulled it around, making sure that she hadn't gotten any mud in her hair when she knelt. Afterwards, the Arrancar used her tail to create a chair of sorts for herself and sat upon it, looking between Aiko and Tento. Truthfully, fate or no, this was an honestly weird situation...

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:47 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Nod nod nod did the cute Gothic woman went. Good! It seemed that she was calming down now, a relief to Tento as he rather not have someone anxious filled or pass out due to stress. No big deals here, but most certainty a few big things. But, she was breathing...geez she had to do a lot of that. The poor lady. It was working for her though, and well. Tools were made to be used when needed after all.

Things could most certainty be worst. The Arrancar before them could be on a berserk path of combat. Aiko could be on death's door bleeding on the floor (or would that be bad given her ability to control blood from the looks of it?). OR WORSE YET. There...could...be...no...RAIN. Oh the Soul King was smiling down on Tento in his benevolent mercy today; a happy sight for a happy man who was trying to just do his duty. At least initially when he came running over here as fast as he could. Blessed by the sight by the two maidens before him; calm and wearing a little bit of wet clothing. Although it would not be a good idea to have them out here long. How long had they been out here? They could get sick after all.

It was a good thing she was on guard. Being out in the woods with Hollows showing up. You had to. In truth though, it was not like he was trying to hide what was going on with him. Suuuuuure. Control and limit. But hide? Naaaaaaaah. And so he was not entirely surprised when Aiko noted Tento's a bit ah....focused looking at Kanako's beauty. Tall and strong, her energy made sure of that sense being known. But the other side of his looks were there as well. He was most certainty checking Kanako out, and Aiko as well. When one is checking all out....is one really checking anyone out??

After she knelt and drunk from her bottle of water. Tento gave her a puzzled and inquisitive look, his head tilting to the side as he crossed his arms. Why would she get in trouble with the Gotei? Was there some sort of mystery afoot that he did not know about? Well....blood wielding human was a...unnerving thing. Ah...must still be his humanity talking. Too new of a soul, ah, soul reaping, to take this as a more normal aspect of the human super natural abilities. He always found these things wicked and sometimes, cornering when he was alive. Having none such abilities when he was alive besides maybe being a little more durable, stronger, and faster than the average human. Well, beyond the normal difference one would think from physical training he guessed.

Eventually Kanako stood, going back to her full height causing some of the water to shake and drip from her wild wet black hair with blue highlights. Eyebrow rose at Tento's words. Was it really so strange for him to thank her? It was a form casual respect after all in his eyes, giving credit. He had no real idea about the specifics. But he saw things from the distance at least, she had removed the dog Hollow from the area, a fact that did make things easier without combat having to take place.

And then. "Huh?", he sounded as she gave her nervous laugh and rubbed the back of her head. With a nervous laugh, Aiko rubbed the back of her head before looking at Tento again and mustering up a tiny bit of courage that could heard in her voice, she asked him a question. An oh no question. "Uhm, sir, why do you...keep looking at her? Is it because she is an amazon?" Huuuuh. Was how Tento wanted to bladder out but that was all mental. Combined with a few soft whispers to his soul by his Zanptauko. A low level of amusement and words of time and place going to him.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy....

Siiiigh. She shrugged, having it as nothing. No big deal. Glances. The situation. The wet clothes clinging and accenign form. Nope. Not at all, all good. "More of the fact that she is an Amazon Arrancar", Tento said in a soft calm-ish tone. Trying to be, him. Well, the part of him that was not problematic in this type of situation. "I have seen some tall and extremely powerful Hollows but this honesty takes the cake". He would only say that. It was not lying, hiding details and facts of something. He would show some sort of honesty though. "And yes. I can't really not. Look at such a strong person before me who is an opposition to who I am naturally. Cycle and order and all", Tento said with a shrug of his own shoulders and a wave of the wrist.

Nice nice. Good job. Travesty avoided.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:24 am

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Well, Kanako was making some sense to the mind of Aiko. Given her ominous she looked, it was natural to want to keep an eye on someone like her. Even now, Aiko wasn't sure what the Arrancar would do. So, she gave a nod and spoke:

"Maybe you are right. You look pretty threatening. I'd also keep an eye on you if I were him, and I might still be doing that."

With a nervous laugh, Aiko rubbed the back of her head for a moment. Well, what did she expect? They were all still strangers. This then brought a good point to the mind of Miss Aimi: just what were they all going to do from here?

"Uhhhhhh, you are right Tento. I won't look too much into it."

Coughing now, she kept ruminating for a few moments before speaking her mind again.

"But, uh, where do we go from here? I doubt Kanako can go to Karkaura Central since they don't like her kind much there. DO you plan to watch her or something? I just don't know where we go from here....."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:56 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

[Frankly speaking, Kanako was not surprised these two random people had no idea what to think of her. She was an eight foot tall Arrancar, after all. Any human or shinigami worth their salt, that could see spirits and knew what Arrancar were in the case of humans, would be wary of her just by default; after all, she was an advanced evolution of a race that fed on souls. It was only natural for people to be extremely concerned about her. However, as she doesn't exactly need souls for sustenance anymore, she found that eating just for the sake of eating to be savage was quite boring; and also made it less likely she could just roam around Earth without a care. With a small shrug, Kanako didn't really care too much about looking into what Tento was doing. As long as he didn't attack her, she honestly couldn't care less about his presence. He seemed like a nice enough person, Kanako thought so at least since he didn't attack her straight away, but he was still a Shinigami... not exactly what an Arrancar would be fond of hanging out with. Regardless, the Arrancar was more than glad to let bygones be bygones. After all, what was the point of creating hostilities now?

However, Aiko's questions did bring up something good to wonder. She tilted her head gently at them, considering each one carefully. What would they do from here? Moving onwards from here was definitely difficult, especially considering the nearby area, Karakura, would fucking kill her on sight; so going anywhere closer was a big no-no for Kanako. One of the options was simply for Kanako to leave so that the two could get on with their lives and not worry about the Arrancar; however, Kanako wasn't too sure how close a sizable body of water was where she could crash for the night. A small shrug was all that greeted Aiko's questions, the Arrancar wholly unsure of what to do next.

"I dunno. I hadn't exactly expected to run into a human and a Shinigami in one day. One of the best options for the both of you is I could depart and find a body of water to snooze in. Otherwise, I have no idea what the hell we'd do. Aiko's right, how the hell does a Shinigami, an Arrancar, and a Human move forwards with interaction? Especially since most of us don't really... interact often with each other in ways like this."

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:24 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Ahhhh. The soft song of rationality to his rescue. The words dressed as a vail coming from Kanako's voice. The unknown future of her presence being a suitable distraction to Tento's own divided mind. Focused on one's physical presence and focused on ones physical presence.

Thankfully it wasn't like Tento was completely out of the mindset of fulfilly duty and serving. He was trying to be cautious of this powerful arrancar after all. Such a situation would fall j to place within a further question. A soft cough coming from Aiko. "...good question", he said in response to her question. Even with the more supernatura presence and abilities of the world now known more. Hollows were still a terrifying thing in existence to the living. An Arreanacar, was even more of a case. The energy present chilling and choking a human with ease if attempted moat likely. Suffocating. That source of fear, was something to absolutely avoid.

"No. Her going there would be a terrible idea as I assume you know. Hut yea? I suppose observation for a little bit. I know that's lame", he said with a shrug. "But kinda what the situation needs me to do at a minimum. Even if it isn'tlikely she'll eat people due to a survival need. Gotta have some type attempt of crowd control".

A Shinigami, an Arrancar, and a Human walk into.a.forrst...heh sounds like the start of a set up of one of Tento's bad jokes. Oh what would the punchline be? "A body of water hmmm? Well. I could let you just go and find one. Or try and help you find one", was what Tento said simply..but in all honesty he would have tagged along either way. Had to keep his eye on Kanako. Maybe get stealth practice as well!

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:51 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko tilted her head and wondered if Kanako was some kind of fish hollow if she needed to be near a large body of water. This caused the woman's head to tilt as a look of curiosity came across her face. So, to quell that intrigue, she just continued speaking.

"...why do you need a large body of water? Can't you fly away ?"

Pausing for a moment, Aiko coughed.

"....are you a fish hollow or something?"

Okay. That sounded stupid. So she blushed and looked away for a moment as she hadn't realized how silly that question may have sounded.

Looking back at Tento caused the woman to ease her tensions somewhat as she nodded at him and agreed that perhaps he should observe them and then go from there.

"Uhm, perhaps I can guide us toward a body of water. I know this forest like the back of my hand, and there should be one a bit north from here."

Now pointing to the north, she noticed the storm beginning to ease and the rain stopping as she blinked.

"Do you all want me to do that? We can walk and talk to make things less...awkward."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum