Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]

Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:44 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kanako couldn't help but smile gently at their comments, shrugging a tiny bit. It wasn't quite like that. Yes she could technically "fly" away if she really cared to. However, traversing the land was far more her speed, and she wasn't much a fan of the sky. On a clear night, it reminded her of Hueco Mundo a bit too much... but, at least the Earth sky was much more beautiful and ever changing. However, the sky during a thunderstorm? The roiling clouds, clapping thunder, and flashing lightning? Oh she loved it... almost as much as taking a long nap in a large body of water.

However, her train of thought was soon interrupted by a comment from Aiko, causing the Arrancar to blink in surprise before she laughed; her sharp teeth showing in sharp relief before she chuckled herself into silence and reached a hand out to Aiko when she wasn't looking. However, what she did likely surprised them all. Simply, she was ruffling Aiko's hair carefully, her surprisingly soft hand likely making the act surprisingly comfortable. Afterwards, Kanako patted her on the head very gently and removed her hand, smiling carefully.

"No... not a fish. More of a lizard or a reptile of some form... And I just like the water. Been able to breath underwater for a long time, so it's a convenient, very quiet, spot to go take a nap when I don't want to be disturbed."

Kanako too noticed the rain ceasing. It was a little disappointing as the claps of thunder drew further away, but she decided to let it be. After all, weather couldn't stay in one place forever. So, instead, she once more looked towards Aiko after giving Tento the briefest of appraising looks. She nodded in acceptance, stuffing her hands into the pockets of the coat she was wearing; starting to look surprisingly dry at a relatively swift pace.

"That sounds agreeable, Aiko. Please, lead on... and yes, talking would be preferred. I'm afraid the silence would bore us to death and be more awkward than even the moment of a Shinigami, Human, and Arrancar talking in a forest relatively calmly. So, again, lead on."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:57 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

As Aiko voiced her wondering thoughts once again, the curiosity lady being a movement of events and conversations it seemed to be the charging factor to thankfully push forward the conversations and movements of the mixed matched trio. Thinking about it Tento had to put a hand to his chin and look Kanako over again, closer. He did think she look like a sea based being. Scale and all there. The sharp teeth and eyes helped as well. But really, what was she? A shark? A reptile? Perhaps a simple type of fish Hollow but with those other features she felt like a bit different to him. Really it was a slight wonder but made it understandable why Kanako wanted some water; it was more of her pace. Quite observant of-

BLUSHING SHY CUTE GOTH!!

Tento's head flicked at hearing Aiko's cough and the visible change. Sooooo cuuuuute. Was what he thought in his head. No no no. Tento quickly thought as he saw Aiko looking away, a blush coming to her skin. As attractive that had may looked in the moment to him, he had to show some respect to the lass feelings and state. She was looking like she was embarrassed, and perhaps feeling a bit silly, awkward.

At this point, a sound came that made Tento's ear pique up. A pleasantry that made him big a soft smirk. The giant Kaiju seemed to be amused, letting out blink in surprise before laughing. A big one that showed her sharp teeth to the world that shinned within the light and dropping rain. Gradually going down into silence before her hand reached out. Tento eyed the hand, relaxed but a bit ready if you will. He had no inclination to think something hostile would happen and would have to see how Aiko responded to it all. Either way, if it was stopped it would be so and if not there would be the cute site of a tall woman ruffling the smaller Goth's head. A careful touch that felt, peaceful to watch. Balanced. It was interesting, this interaction between a Shinigami, Human, and Arrancar. And surprising. "I see we have a gentle giant here".

Tento then turned to where Aiko was pointing, north. The storm beginning its end cycle, the rain shifting from a heavy downpour to a gentle brush to complete stoppage. Nodding his head, at Kanako's words. A quiet place he could understand. Tranquility and a place to relax or focus. He was not much of a swimmer lover though so he did not have a whole, one with the water thing that she had.

He spoke after Kanako did, adding his bit of two cents before allowing the guide to lead. "Oh thank you Miss Aiko. That is a good idea and I thank you for it if you do not mind", Tento said in a formal casual respect. If he let her lead the way and do her thing, hopefully it would do some good to her confidence and mood. Hmmmm, what questions should he ask either of them? The both of them? Well, he had a small window to think of this as this walk began.

OH! Perhaps a silly simple question of his own once the walk began? "Aiko, Kanako. What was the first time you felt that you loved walking in the woods, or being in the water".

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Tentos10
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:11 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

She was a friggin' lizard, not a fish. Damn. Aiko was WAY off. It made the blood angel feel like a drooling retard. She should have been able to see that! So, internally, she died of cringe. While, on the inside, she let out a sheepish sigh.

"Y-yes. Lizard. Got it. Kanako The Big Lizard Hollow."

...huh? The hell did she just say? Ugh. Aiko's brain was really scatterbrained and lost on that for a short time.

Either way, she needed to navigate this conversation, and she nodded her head when the two of them seemed to agree that she should take the lead, have a conversation and guide them through the murky depths of the forest. As the trio continued north through the woods, the sounds of a river nearby echoed as she could tell they were getting relatively close.

"I just found that being in nature can slow my mind. It's nice. The animals, trees and clouds and stuff..."

She wanted to say more like the fact that a bad break-up with her ex made the woman want to explore the world more, find herself and be independent. But, uh, that would be weird to dump on that group. So, she settled on that and nodded.

"....what about you two? How do you all feel about nature?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:58 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

"Something like that, I suppose... Not like I get called lizard a lot anyways. And as gentle as one can be, Tento. Everything's so fragile with the right strength... Self control is paramount; as is the discipline associated with it."

Kanako shrugged, still following along with the two beside her, her strides cut short so she didn't outpace Tento and Aiko. Frankly speaking, Kanako would have gladly taken the entire walk in silence. After all, she was quite excellent at being just about as quiet as possible, even with how large she was; albeit, her tail did make a good chunk of noise if it ever moved through leaves, or scraped against a rock.

And indeed, Kanako was gentle enough when the moment required it. Otherwise, however, the Arrancar was quite destructive. Gentle giant wasn't the term, indeed, the term that was needed was far more like... controlled. Years of her oversized body, and her prodigious strength, has taught her a great deal of restraint and control; even if there were some things that still brought out her savagery. Either way, the Arrancar was more than glad to walk with the two; guided towards a body of water as they were. Eventually, Aiko broke the silence again, causing Kanako to consider her question in careful silence.

"Vibrant and interesting, far more colorful than the dull monotone of Hueco Mundo; and the oceans are quite pleasant as well. It is very... relaxing. I have always been perplexed by how creatures of nature gather around me when I do not move around overly much. Regardless, I enjoy it. And I certainly wouldn't wish to ruin it... Especially the trees. It is nice to see something taller than me that is natural."

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:26 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

Tento nodded his head. Taking Kanako's words as that. Simple statement and answer, but taking internally that she knew she was trying and fierce. But she had control, and thus everything would depend on how things happened to her and her mood. Disciple was something to respect , one he foundself needing more somethings depending...who was around him.

...was this lady okay? Tento wondered as she let out a long sheepish shy once again before speaking to Kanako in a very clear shy but attempted social interaction. Cute...Kanako The Big Lizard Hollow. Hehehe. He had to hold that one in, these ladies were cool. A little awkward in some points of this whole thing but not bad. Not bad at all. Funny even! But he hoped that was not snowballing into some pessimistic unsocial anx. Perhaps the focus of Aiko leading himself and Kanako through the unknown twisting dark depths of the forest would prove a successful distraction. Sight of the land, the sounds that hopefully would soothed the mind. There was plenty of chances ideally, but, given how their conversation has gone. Well, hiccups would be there to give bumps on the way. Either way it was more time and a chance to see these two, he still need to get more details about this strange situation to report back. An arrancar lurking in this area, and a strange human with the ability to control. He did not know anyone who could care a drastic amount but reports were reports.

"Ah yes, the isolation and noises stillness of nature's flow does help. At least me when I need to slow down. Usually it is when something is troubling me or I need to think", Tento said while he walked alongside Aiko and Hanako. A bit of wonder in his mind if such a case was for the both of them.

The sounds of nature rang as they walked. Splashes of still water, thumps and squashes of the soft soil under their step, the brushing of leaves and branches against motion. It was a bit peaceful honesty. When Aiko's question was given, his eye came to the side to look at how Kanao would respond. Playing the patient waiting type in the conversation. "Hmmm. Loving and hateful. Seems I love it and yet it hates me. Its calming and enjoyable but I am not the outdoor type that can just be in the woods whenever he wishes. I need a good reason to. I do enjoy the silence and soft noises that come though when I do do it".

Hmmmm. It seemed Kanako was really dissatisfied with Hueco Mundo. The dullness, harshness. Perhaps even the emptiness that had been around her for all over her existence. Such a place had little water too from what he would imagine, with her being a lizard Hollow, that was less of a synergy in comfort? "Hmmm. Well a pleasant thing is easier to be around when it is calm Ms. Kanako", Tento said in a laid back carefree voice.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:49 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko took a moment to absorb some of what Kanako said regarding the comparisons between the living world and Hueco Mundo. From what she understood, it was just a boring realm of sand, darkness, and the moon in the distance. There wasn't much life to be found there, which is fitting for creatures that are supposed to resemble the sins of the dead. So, after giving a nod, Aiko wriggled her nose and spoke on that sentiment.

"I can see why hollows and arrancars may want to, uh, come to earth. It's not as dead, dull, and boring as that place. There is life, colors, and....stuff. I don't know. Maybe I sound retarded, but uh, I think that maybe someone with power should really change that realm into something with more...life?"

With a casual shrug of her shoulders, she tried to explain her thoughts and hoped it didn't come off as too silly. Regardless, she would then glance back at Tento and tilt her head at him, feeling love and hate for the forest's natural life. Apparently, he needed a reason to be out in this calm. So, she shook her head and disagreed with that sentiment.

"Uhm, you don't need a reason to come to the forest. Being plugged into society, cities, and your work can be...exhausting. But, for your own mental health, just being out here and meditating is enough, don't you think?"

Well, at least she was getting a bit bold the more comfortable she got.

And almost as if on cue, she then pointed at the lake ahead where animals were drinking from the water, birds were flying in the skies, the sun was slowly coming out, and a cool breeze passed over as Aiko softly smiled.

"How can you need a reason not to like coming out here....?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:47 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

It was hard for Kanako not to relax somewhat as Aiko did, Kanako's own gentle sigh escaping her lips as the Arrancar woman spotted the rising sun; her pupils contracting from the sudden intake of light. She looked upon the animals at the lake. It looked like a nice enough place to take a nap, or at least sit by for a bit before Kanako opened a Garganta to take a shortcut through Hueco Mundo back to her home...

Kanako soon looked at Tento shrewdly before she shook her head and sighed, her tail smacking against a rock in obvious impatience; during which she accidentally broke the rock in question.

"You should stop finding reasons to enjoy the simple pleasures of life and of the quiet isolation of nature and just enjoy it instead. There is no reason to find a reason to come and enjoy nature for what it is. To think an Arrancar would better appreciate the allure of nature than a Shinigami would... You, Tento, are truly a confusing man to need a reason to relax."

Kanako shook her head again before she reached over and absentmindedly ruffled Aiko's hair before she walked over towards the lake, sitting down next to the shore and studied the colors rippling through the water. Oddly enough, Kanako hadn't scared off the animals during her approach nor when she sat down. Whatever it was, the animals didn't feel threatened by her presence.... somehow. However, when she spoke again, the Animals did indeed dash off to the further edge of the lake in surprise; as is to be expected.

"Aiko, Tento... would you two like to join me for a bit?"

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:56 pm

The Unrefined Paragon

Tentō Zefā

As they moved Tento kept his eyes carefully on the two companions with him on this day. A bit of an interesting point, he found himself turned thinking about about what Kanako said as well. Such the lifeless realm of Huceo Mundo was not for the mortal realm. It felt weird but ultimately, true though. The living realm was the flame drawing in the fireflies that were hollows. Hollows that were beyond the regular hollow; an individuality and personality created beyond the chains of death and the every winding path of hunger for souls. Empty. Filled with the smell of death and sin, no real place for forming bodies that were creating their own sense of humanity once again. He had to nod his head at Aiko's words.

"Yep. Very true there Aiko. Earth has so much diversity in the land. The sounds and cultures. I would imagine such a difference is there in parts of Hueco Mundo. But there is a harshness there. Still life, constant struggle. And other issues I could only guess on. Such a place can only be changed from within", Tento said before scratching his left cheek with his index finger. "But a thing like that would be extremely hard", Tento said shifting his eyes closer to Kanako. "Such a person would need to be a warrior and leader even out of the realm of an Arrancar. Even then, bringing life and something more into their world would need a miracle like event to successfully create such a change". Possible he supposed, but how probable? Not silly...ah. A bit insane, maybe. But, he would keep that to himself. Eh, what did he know anyway?

Tento then turned his head towards Aiko, his right foot taking a light splash in a puddle of water that gave a soft rush to the air. Nature was a complex thing, gentle and rough. It wasn't ideal all the time but still held its level of soothing grace. "Hmmmm. Maybe it is just me then. Somethings I can come to anytime, such as sitting out in the rain with the wind blowing. Being in the forest though, not an often then although it can be pleasant", he said in response to Aiko and Kanko. "A break is a break and is always loved though", he said with a light laugh agreeing with Aiko. Things, life, were most certainty exhausting. And a mental health moment to recharge oneself was always something someone should be mindful to take.

Following her finger he quickly closed his mouth. Shutting with a sharp huff at the realization that nature was coming out. The animals coming out from their nest, birds moving with soft chirps. Yea...that was defintly his type of calmness. He would not mind doing some meditation or writing here anyway day if it could be like this. "Well for one, I don't always have two pleasant people to talk to. Couple hours here can get lonely", Tento said enjoying the soft breeze flow against his skin.

CRACK. And an eyebrow raised, Tento had a quick side glance at the swish swish of Kanako's tail and the resulting rock being destroyed as they went. He then moved finding a nice big rock to hop onto. He let one leg hang off lazily, barely off of the ground while the other went up to his chest, hand resting at the knee. It was dry, a surprise given its position so close to the lake and the rain that had fallen. "Sometimes it is good to find reasons to enjoy the simple pleasure of life and the whispers of nature. It can make those moments more meaningful and hold a personal value greater than before", Tento offered as a counter point. Raising a hand he gestured. "I am a confusing man. As well as a silly man. But, I would like to think that due to your reasons; in comparision to us. You, appreciate the quiet and enjoy of relaxing in a lake more than we can. No?".

He then sat where he was, finding himself to have moved to the rock around the same time Kanako moved to the shore. He shrugged. "Seems you didn't even have to ask".

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Well, there were certain realities one had to absorb. And Tento brought up some good points; who would be a good leader for Hueco Mundo? Who could bring about that radical change? Even though it would be nice to alter their boring world, it wouldn't happen anytime soon. So, Aiko had to agree.

"S'pose you are right. It's a shame they may be doomed to live in such a sandy place."

Although Aiko had more thoughts, they were distracted by the sudden destruction of a rock nearby Kanako, and that certainly brought Aiko's attention fully to the Arrancar. Startled momentarily, her heartbeat increased rapidly before slowing down when she heard the woman speak some truths. And it was true that Tento just needed to relax and enjoy life's simple pleasures.

"Yeah, I agree with her. Nothing wrong with giving yourself time to, uh, relax."

Of course, Tento had something to say to the woman in response, so Aiko didn't feel right to butt into that particular conversation as that was for them to discuss as far as she was concerned. So, her eyes drifted off to the lake, observing some of the fishes in it before Kanako ruffled her hair and asked the woman if she wanted to join her.

After blinking a few moments, Aiko nodded.

"I've got nothing better to do, so sure, I guess. So what exactly do you want to do now that we are here?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:07 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Dear lord Tento was long winded, wasn't he? Kanako found it hard to not tune him out every so often when he wasn't talking to her. She tried not to be too horribly disrespectful by making sure to catch anything that was directed towards her; or otherwise something she needed to comment on. Frankly speaking, she thought he was an interesting man, but Aiko at the very least held more interest. A human that could control blood, quite an oddity to Kanako. Eventually, as Aiko joined Kanako sitting at the bank of the lake, Kanako finally answered what Tento had said; as if she had been contemplating his question.

"You do not need a reason to create lasting memories, nor meaningful moments. They are lasting or meaningful simply because they are, not because reasons bore them to become meaningful or lasting. I have no reasons to enjoy Hueco Mundo, yet it is still memorable; likewise how the vibrancy of the Living world is memorable and lasting simply because it is. I need no reason to enjoy the pleasantries of the outdoors of Earth, because I have always enjoyed them; even when I was not an Arrancar."

Kanako spoke a bit more than she had meant to, truth be told. She meant to be simple and sweet, but either Tento's talkative nature infected the Arrancar, or she simply had a lot to say on the subject. To try and find reasons to do everything would become swiftly boring. After all, sometimes the craziest and most amazing things done in life weren't done with a reason; they were just done. Eventually, however, Kanako turned her yellow gaze upon Aiko, looking at the girl with those slit-pupils of herself before she finally answered Aiko's inquiry; resisting the brief urge to ruffle her hair.

"Well, previously I had been intending to depart into the water once we had arrived; but our conversations have given me desire to talk more to you both; people I may well consider friends, if you'll allow me."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum