Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]

Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:03 pm
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 4 Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Such prospects were truly an interesting thing to wonder about. Realities of the animalistic power dynamic and the unknown thought of WHO such a being was. Personality. Ideas. Character and ambitions. The style and approach. It could really be anything no? Such a thing of power had no connection to the person after all. Who would be strong enough and a good leader? And would a good leader be a balanced good thing for the world as a whole and the other? Stability or war? Peace or conflict...

Tento thought of speaking up again but that rocky destruction gave a quick shift of action. Large and in charge Kanako was maybe? Or was something said that got under her skin? Either way the man's attention was fully on the Arrancar. Instinctually a hand light gripping the hilt of his sheathed sword with a quick tensing of his body ready to move. Calm all the same and slowly going further down as he listened to the woman speak her truth. A few nods of his head here and there along the way. Thankfully all was well and Tento appeared back to his laid-back calm self as he sat on his rock close to the water that Kanako had splashed into.

"Heh. Relaxation is a part of life and I do try to take part of it. I was just talking about how I find myself in my own relaxation states. But memories are memories, yes. Made by themselves as we live but, initiative. Going out with something in mind makes that memory worth more. A piece as well sort of attachment, well. It means more. It hits more and is treasured more. They are lasting like you say because they are and they are, but I would say there are levels to it", he said with a soft hum on his rock. Insightful in her own right, it was a way of thinking that had its own foundation and fundamentals. Sweet. A style that gave a subtle allure to him and a bit of curiosity. It was good to see this hollow open up and be a bit talkative!

"If you would allow a Shinigami to be a pleasant experience for you. I see no issue as long as no issues arrive”, Tento said while he reached down and picked up a small pebble. He then continued to speak, a small smile on his face. The expression ever so present as always on his character. Tossing the small mass in his hand a few times as he seemed to lean in an inch or too. His body open and…welcoming? To the two ladies. “Well, beyond the fact that I can be a bit of a bore in my group talks”.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 4 Tentos10
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 4 Empty Re: Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]

Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:58 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Well, at this point, if either of them were going to something, they probably would have been now. So, by this logic, Aiko had no reason to fear anything. She began to soften up somewhat as Kanako looked her way and explained what she wanted from the exchange regarding relaxing, conversing, and making friends. Without any objection to it, Aiko nodded and spoke.

"Of course, we can keep talking and be friends if you want. At first glance, you can seem vicious, but I guess if I were going to get hurt, it would have happened by now."

With a roll of her shoulders, Aiko took her boots off and let her toes play against the water for a bit after digesting the exchange between Tento and the Arrancar. But, of course, many of these racial interactions were complicated regarding the grand stage of the political relations among the different factions, organizations, and races in this world. So, after turning to both of them, she just posed a question.

"After all that talk, it got me thinking: what do you think of the current way the world is? Like, do you think it's good or bad with how all these races and orgs and stuff interact?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Goths n' Ghouls [Aiko/Open]  - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum