Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Left_bar_bleue0/0Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Empty Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika)

Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:15 pm
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) J2q5HwP

Yuujin

Why is he here again?

Something something, he wants to speak with Murasaki. Ah, but if he does get an audience, he'll need to make sure to address her properly. Well, that's if he gets an audience. For right now, he's just lost on where he's even supposed to be. His knowledge of the Gotei is lacking. Shaoling doesn't speak of it much, and he didn't care then. Now, he sort of does, but it's only for one specific reason for right now.

Well, anyway, he should start by getting someone's attention, but everyone looks busy, and there's a line for the front desk. His lack of social aptitude is really making this harder than it should, but that's the price he pays for being a lousy bookworm.

Well, fuck.

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Empty Re: Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika)

Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:35 pm
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Header5
ERIKA MASAMUNE | VICE CAPTAIN

"Hey, no loitering!"

She barked from afar at the silhouette of someone looking all suspicious. She hated people that loitered around barracks that were very clearly not aligned to the group since it made her feel on edge. Paranoid? Maybe a little bit but she wasn't going to think the best for people.

Oh wait, she knew this guy. Oh well, she wasn't one to waste time chatting.

"Oh, it's you. What are you doing up here? Where's Shaoling?"

Erika asked while looking around. If her tagalong was around then it stood to reason that she was also somewhere, no?

TEN-THOUSAND SWORDS | END POST

Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Gamma_Signature
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) CHARACTER_LISTWilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) GRAPHICS_THREADWilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Left_bar_bleue0/0Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:25 pm

Yuujin

That voice? He knows that voice? That lacking voice that grinded at your ears if you're one to face its owner's ire. Yes. Yuujin knew that voice. He was not expecting her of all people.

"It is me," He would comment, turning himself to greet the familiar face of the woman from not too long ago. Though, maybe for a human it would have seemed long. Plus' longevity make time feel a somewhat abstract construct.

"Sensei is doing her own thing, as am I. Since you're here, I could use some assistance. How does one gain an audience with Captain Kagayaku?"

With Erika here, that either means she is a part of this division or visiting for some reason. Yuujin hopes it is the former. However, he does wonder why the blonde instantly went about asking for Shaoling. He understands they have somewhat of a history, but he found himself a little peeved his presence warranted little more than a forewarning for another's.

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:21 pm

She must've told him to get lost or something, maybe he wasn't up to snuff. Erika posited to herself with natural cynicism towards people, an eyebrow raising at his request to see Murasaki. Now what the heck did a squirt like this guy want with her? How did one go meet the strongest and most busy member of the Gotei United?

"You know she has a boyfriend, right?"

Erika prodded at him but cocked her head with a frown like she was a little irritated to be ask such a stupid thing. Did it warrant a proper answer? Guess it did, didn't it? So the prickly blonde shrugged off whatever reaction he might have to the statements.

"Depends what it's about. If it's official business then respect the chain of command and go bother one of my subordinates rather than going straight to the boss."

Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) CHARACTER_LISTWilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) GRAPHICS_THREADWilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:22 am

Yuujin

"No. I did not know that," He started, blinking at the assumption he's here to ask out her of all people. Yuujin's barely had any form of contact with Murasaki to develop any feelings of the sort, but that's besides the point. How often do people come looking for the Captain Commander's sensual attention?

"I'm here to discuss Koizumi business. It's a bit personal, so I doubt anyone but her should know about it."

He made no effort in hiding his slight incredulous expression, eyes flicking to the side as his feet bounced on their heels. Erm... Guess it'd be awkward if this is it, yeah? Well, guess he's interested about one thing at least, if she's down for a conversation.

"I didn't know you were part of First Division. Or the Gotei to say the least."

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:54 pm

"Koizumi business...?"

What does a noble squirt have to discuss with Captain Kagayaku about her estranged family? Now it was more of an interrogation of sorts since it was apparently in relation to his noble standing and the lack thereof that her captain recognised.

"There's no captain by that name though, Captain Kagayaku is not recognised as a member of the Koizumi. There is a vice captain who goes by Koizumi though. Are you sure you didn't get one and seven mixed up for this business?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:54 pm

Yuujin

"Captain Kagayaku. Not Miss Koizumi," Yuujin clarified, raising a brow now.

His eyes adjusted, focusing more on Erika. He saw the badge of a Lieutenant on her shoulder and understood her sudden defensive stance on the matter. A Lieutenant is probably close to their Captain in some fashion, so it is entirely plausible that Erika knows Murasaki beyond an acquaintance standard. Though, her questioning is something plausible to receive from any ordinary member, especially if one has understanding of Noble politics.

"I assure you, I wish to speak with only your Captain. Her estranged relationship with the Koizumi is why I am here."

Again, he found himself uncomfortable.

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:03 pm

She pouted at his insistence on the point. Her golden eyes looking at him like she was annoyed because he wanted to bother her friend and captain with noble business, she had barely anything to do with that family and it wasn't like there was any great fondness Erika had either since she had more exposure to Midori than any other. Erika could relate to being pissed off about being screwed over, or someone close to you being screwed over.

"Well, the captain's a busy woman."

At the same time though, it was pretty obvious to her that something was wrong. What could be so important to see Murasaki about the Koizumi over. She could keep wasting her time talking in circles like this to him but she a) didn't want to and b) had other things she could be doing.

"But since I owe you for before, I'll ask her to make time for whatever Koizumi business you want to preach to her. Then we're even."

Erika hated being indebted to people. This inconveniencing Murasaki for his benefit made her indebted to Murasaki rather than this guy who she was far more comfortable oweing a favour to.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:17 pm

Yuujin

"Thanks. I'll try to be quick if she'll have me," He answered, still seeming out of sorts.

When they had first met, he had way more oomph, but Erika probably didn't care back then to relate the differences in his mojo. However, her bringing up favors reminded him of something. Well, not to be a bother, but he might as well throw another concern her way.

"And, if you run into Sensei, tell her I'm doing fine. You're more likely to run into her than I am right now."

Of course, he's just assuming that they talk more than they actually do. For the kind of fight they had, Yuujin simply expected that they kept contact in some form or fashion.

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:35 pm

"Do I look like an errandboy? What makes you think I go out of my way to find her? I fought her to try and bring her back to the Gotei, she declined. The only reason I have to talk to her again is to pay her back for putting a hole in my gut. You on the other hand..."

Still she did flash a harsher scowl at Yuujin when he said that. Was this Shaoling's prized pupil that she took pride in? So much pride that she compared all of her previous accomplishments as insignificant in comparison. So the smaller girl got closer to him to pressure him and let her irritation at his behaviour show.

"I don't remember you being so pathetic. So why are you telling others to go do things for people you care about rather than doing it yourself? You think she'll give a damn about some borrowed words from me, huh? Did she kick you out and now you feel bad or did you just screw up so badly that you can't bear to face the woman that takes pride in you?"

Of course she had no context but avoidant behaviour was like second nature to her. Say what she will about herself and whether or not it was the right thing to do but Erika recognised when it was not right for other people.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum