Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika)

Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:50 am
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 J2q5HwP

Yuujin

"I guess I am," He agreed, sighing.

"Dealing with things you've never had to deal with before is just annoying, but guess it can't be helped."

He looked at Erika, wondering how she'd handle this sort of stuff. He'd ask, but he doubts she's up for sharing anything personal. She doesn't come off as the helpful sort, those kinds that bring up things in their past to help the youth of tomorrow handle their issues. Nah. She's probably annoyed enough having to deal with him as is.

"...Say. You don't have to bother Murasaki. You're right. She probably has more important things to handle than an estranged cousin bothering her, but I guess that means you'd still owe me."

He ended that with a little smirk, folding his arms.

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika)

Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:02 am
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Header5
ERIKA MASAMUNE | VICE CAPTAIN

"How childish."

She sneered as she said it to him. Erika hated people that tried to influence her through appealing to her emotions, who did this little brat think he was? How old did he think he was to try and appeal to her sense of honour and use it against her? The golden eyes could cut through him as she waited for his answer. Putting him on the spot

"Say something stupid like that again and I'll cut out your tongue for trying to leverage your position against my morals, you shameless mutt."

TEN-THOUSAND SWORDS | END POST

Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTWilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADWilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:23 am
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 J2q5HwP

Yuujin

"Hey. I'm pretty sure I never said you owed me in the first place," He countered, actually smirking a bit at her visceral response.

In his head, he pocketed that challenging her sense of right and wrong definitely gets a reaction out of her. Though, he honestly didn't care if she ever carried out paying him back or whatever she decided she had to do because of him helping her out. Being nice to someone is just what you do, even if you're not entirely in the best place mentally or physically. Though, he knows his temper can get the best of him sometimes, and he's definitely not the best at social interaction.

"But, thanks anyway. I'd invite you to get something to eat, but you're obviously busy, and I guess I actually have things to do. Not like you'd even come along anyway, but if we meet again, we should definitely throw down. I never did get to see how good the woman who throttle teach actually is."

He then paused, pondering if he has anything else in his mind to stammer on about, but he's pretty empty now. This is the perfect time to head home, sort through some familial stuff, and probably train a bit. If he has nothing to show Shaoling when he returns to her, then all of this would have been for nothing.

"Catch you again, Erika. I'll let teach know you're doing alright."

END POST | Dull stone
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:38 pm
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Header5
ERIKA MASAMUNE | VICE CAPTAIN

"Whatever."

She answered back, she wasn't bothered if Shaoling knew if she was well or not. If she wanted to know then the woman could come see her in person to tell her. It wasn't like she cared about sending messages back and forth through stuff like this.

"Now beat it, don't loiter like a lost puppy when people are working."

Erika scowled before turning off to get back to work. People could be so annoying sometimes.

TEN-THOUSAND SWORDS | END POST

Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Wilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTWilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADWilting Burden (Yuujin, Erika) - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum