Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

A clash of past and present [Saera, Arianda] - Page 2 Empty Re: A clash of past and present [Saera, Arianda]

Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:42 pm
"It's not....it's not a point of contention per se, it shouldn't have caused problems but it just isn't something I can talk about right now, so thank you for understanding."

A part of her burned at thanking this demon, but she threw that part in a cell to be addressed later. This woman, simply by not taking advantage of her in the several minutes she'd been out was honestly enough to mostly allay her suspicions at least for the moment. At this point she was half sticking around out of a stubborn need to prove that if this demon could make the effort to be better than so could she.

Ok yes that still came from an extremely prejudiced place but she was trying damnit.

"Alright...it is fair for me to start. Let's see....oh! Have you ever heard of a pig scramble?"
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A clash of past and present [Saera, Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A clash of past and present [Saera, Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A clash of past and present [Saera, Arianda] - Page 2 Empty Re: A clash of past and present [Saera, Arianda]

Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:37 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

"No worries~ The past is always painful to talk about. I understand better than most, I think~"

Arianda gave Saera a warm smile before she resumed her shopping, eventually drawing them to the checkout lines and the registers, where Arianda handed over all the clothing and other items she had picked out during their time shopping. However, the question Saera asked honestly struck Arianda's mind quite oddly. A pig scramble? Sounds like cooking pig in scrambled eggs... Arianda blinked and shrugged, grinning a tiny bit as she considered her likely inaccurate guess as to what a pig scramble was.

"Sadly, I have no idea what a pig scramble is. So, for my question, unless you don't wish to count it, What is a pig scramble, Saera~?"

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:24 pm
Saera shook her head, "No, I'm not doing that whole...limited questions, question for a question, whatever kind of mess. There's no 'counting' it as a question." Saera took another moment to organize her thoughts (and glance longingly at the boudin cart as they exited the store), before continuing.

"My area of the Rukongai liked to hold faires and festivals when they could. During the spring, after the siring of various livestock started, they would hold a festival, which included the pig scramble. They'd draw names of the kids out of a hat and twelve kids would be put in this big dirt arena, given burlap sacks, and they'd let loose twelve piglets with the kids! Each kid would have to run around and catch a piglet in their sack, and then they'd get to take them home. It was great fun! I actually wound up being picked for it twice when I was a little girl."

Saera looked around then turned back to Arianda, trying to ignore the brief flash of instinctive hatred that had seemed to be gone from their interaction when she was talking to her.

"So, what about you? Any interesting stories or ice breakers?"

Saera Kirin-SC7-HR:C // Text color: [color=#9970b6]

Srath-SC6-HR:C
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum