Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
taisuki
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:33 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: An application template for my character Kururai. Here's some renders.
Render 1
Render 2

If you don't mind doing some rendering yourself, here's a few more images.
Non-Rendered 1
Non-Rendered 2

If you could label the header "Kururai Osamerukami-Asthavon" (or Kururai Asthavon-Osamerukami. Whichever works better for you), that'd be great. Also, the base colours would preferably be a deep violet or dark blue. A compromise of indigo would work just as well.
Why: The reason why I'm asking for an application template for Kururai is because I'm revamping him given his 'new self', so to speak. As such, I thought it appropriate for my MC to have a top-of-the-line template.
Incentive: I don't have anything too tangible that I can give; on the other hand, I can confidently promise tons of activity. For one, Kururai's my main character, which means I'll be actively using this template as a posting template if need be (despite its primary function being an application template). This would also mean an active Asthavon running around, and with my intentions of putting him into Shadow Fall, you get an active and growing demon. Furthermore, should I get him approved for the new app, you'll see another Visera Demonio out there~. Add onto that the fact that I'll be throwing him into the Demon World, and in the future he'll be serving under Inami, you likely see some threads inside the Demon World, and especially the Chaya Nation.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:51 am
ATTN POCKEH, YOUR AVATAR IS DONE:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 EBG7CH

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:29 am
FOR MISS ARISU FOR MANAXASHLEI PICTURE!

Artist: UNDEAD CORPORATION - Song: Murasa - Word Count: 1817
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:50 pm
[FOR MISTER POCKEH ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: IOSYS - Song: チルミルチルノPV - Word Count: 1546

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:03 pm
[FOR SHIZUO'S STINKY BUTT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:50 pm
Edit: Ignore!

Last edited by Phantasia on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Qx494h
Guard
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:14 am

Request: Hey I would like to request and avatar, signature, and character template o.o for my new arrancar that I am making with the face claim of Hisoka from HunterxHunter. I would like

Why: Seeing as it seems the arrancar are lacking in number I would like to well represent them with the most beautiful GFX work possible. haha

Incentive: It will gurantee I work harder on my application to show the same effort you put into making the work as I did to make my character. With the result being to the best of both of our abilities. Plus isn't making gfx stuff sometimes fun so for the pure enjoyment of having yet another piece of your artwork out there as well?
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:47 am
◄Frostbites' Request Template►

Request: I am requesting a posting template for Kakeru's Corrupt form Kanaku Ikkou. He's Hyde from Under Night inverse Birth. His main colors are Lust, Red, and black. I need a void chaotic feeling with the header. I want.. a feeling of conflict within the template. Also, I need one for Kakeru himself He's Mainly Ice blue, Dark blue, white, hints of Red and Black. His template needs to feel absolutely cold and justified. If you can do this for me please. T_T I'd love it. Thanks mang. I appreciate your work... You know what can I also have a new Avatar of Jin Kisaragi being serious in look.

Why: I am brining Kakeru back, and he needs two Posting templates actually Because these forms are the most used of the two..
Incentive: Brining Kakeru back out from his sleep.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Request: A Posting Template For Inami's Satan Soul
Inami's Fc: Mirajane Fauss :FAIRYTAIL [in satan soul form] the fc is not of the cute white-haired girl, its the demoness appearance or her combat state.
Why: Satan soul needs a worthy template for it.
Incentive:
Let me put it this way, over the past month inami has been extremely active and won an otm... however i can promise personally that if this is made, you will see activity increase probably two fold + the demon world will become extremely active, and hell will as well @ what i have planned in the near future. So i am promising interest and activity. !
Welp, that's it. Let's see where this bad boy goes.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 LzZCuy7
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 43 BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum